Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:22:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty and too many participants  (Read 10436 times)
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:51:32 PM

At present, there are a lot of facebook and twitter bounty participants, so there is less rewards. That's why, I have not been participating facebook and twitter bounty for some time.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Winterizing

Activity: 312
Merit: 10

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:53:00 PM

If the community is growing then it's a good thing because more and more people will share their knowledge about crypto currency and you might know they would invest on one of it. I don't see this is bad because if the ICO has reached their hard cap you still get what you deserved Smiley

taongam

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:56:45 PM

Currently the most hunted by the miners is bounty campaign. everybody competes to enter in this forum, increase rank and then follow bounty campaign for a profit. The good side is, the growing popularity of the crypto world in the eyes of the public.So this is a real problem that is now, I think it is necessary to put just stricter entry rules and then there will be fewer people and we will make more money.I see in Twitter there are about 2-3 thousands people. Its crazy. But if you join, everybody can do the same. Seems like in half a year we gonna have maximum ~40$ payment.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.
So, what is your opinion, guys?

The current bonus projects are many people involved; I think due to the incidents in the investment, so many people turn to the plan to hunt for bonuses to get profits instead of investing and waiting for prices to rise. High. Maybe in the future, the bonus projects will create the number of participants to limit the plans.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:57:48 PM

Hello community!
 What do you think about the popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and fewer rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again fewer rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns are more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.

It's true everything you say. The more bounty campaign participants the less the results we get. But we also have to remember, if each person has their own rights and all the provision is already there who set. So we should all be more grateful for what we have now. All of them both want to find additional income, so we better compete in a healthy manner. The more ICO projects are growing, so they all have the same opportunities.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:08:15 PM

Well in bounty campaigns the main reason for starting bounty campaigns is to attract more people towards the campaign so that they can work for the company. I don't think its bad to be in a huge number for bounty campaigns. Even if the management makes strict standards for bounty campaigns then the campaign organisers may loose the good talents.

Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:21:40 PM

Too much participants for bounty campaign is an advantage for the project itself because the more people who would make ads the huge the exposure of the project will get as well and that would truly attract many investors from all the corner of the world, but it is not so good for the bounty hunters like me because it will affect the amount of the stake we get.
madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

The project team should have a regulations on their bounties like maximum participation, the quality of profiles they are using. This will do good for both parties. When a bounty allows as many as participants, people do not feel any demand on it.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:37:11 PM

Yes, there are a lot of participants now, because people tell their friends or relatives who also create their accounts and try to participate in it. I think that it would be very bad, because such a number of people exceeds demand.
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:49:37 PM

It's not a secret that Bounty hunting is indeed a good source of income. That is why there are a lot of participants joining everyday,and  there will be more and more of us, so we need to have an upgraded level of  the boutny rules, fbounty managers are aware of the problem  that is why it would be better if they will limit the campaign participants so the bounty hunters will still enjoy the stakes.
aksen

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:08:39 PM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.

There is limit on number of participants allowed . You just have to apply before others to get accepted and this requires you to be very active on this forum. With time, you will also find out the mangers with most new campaigns.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:22:08 PM

My perception about this is that whoever think that there are tooo many participant on bounty should participate in those with less participants. I have noticed a trend, when it comes to bounty campaign. Social media like Twitter, Facebook and Telegram campaigns are most times flooded with participants, while campaigns like signature, blog, translation or some others usually have less participants. I usually prefer to go for signature.
Spaikal

Activity: 442
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:23:23 PM

Bounty is meanly used for promotions for an ICO’s. There are many bounties to grab, the opportunity is huge
joeydangerous

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:25:52 PM

My perception about this is that whoever think that there are tooo many participant on bounty should participate in those with less participants. I have noticed a trend, when it comes to bounty campaign. Social media like Twitter, Facebook and Telegram campaigns are most times flooded with participants, while campaigns like signature, blog, translation or some others usually have less participants. I usually prefer to go for signature.
It shouldn't matter if there is a lot of participants. If you don't a coin to have a lot of people participating in it then you are just selfish.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hanbaga_

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:27:35 PM

it will be very hard to control. I want to have a good rewards too..I will be very happy if there is a regulation that will give us a fair rewards. Considering that there are a lot of bounty campaign now.
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:42:30 PM

Hello community!

I think everyone has equal right to join any campaign. It's senseless to choose -so called- best participants, because more people means more advertisement for the companies.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:55:21 PM

Yes, there are a lot of participants now, because people tell their friends or relatives who also create their accounts and try to participate in it. I think that it would be very bad, because such a number of people exceeds demand.

it's bad for bounty hunters but good for ICOs because they have larger audience for the same price. may be later there will be some kind of limitation of participants.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:23:07 PM

I prefer to join those bounties which have limited number of participants or which count weekly rewards not in stakes but in tokens. In this case you always can predict approximately how much you'll earn in total. The main problem is to find such bounties as they are very rare.
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:32:50 PM

A lot of participants are good for ICO. In this case, much more advertising for the same cost. How many participants will earn is not the most important problem for developers
icomasterether

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:43:17 PM

"too many participants" , for social media campaigns like Twitter and Facebook yes.

For Campaigns like Sigs, and Media Creation .. not at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: