Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:07:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty and too many participants  (Read 10436 times)
Supec77

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:29:41 PM

personally I do not think this is a problem, companies-investors also become more, not only bounty participants, so I want to believe that everyone will still have the opportunity to earn. although, perhaps, I too optimistic...
Jammypoe

Activity: 272
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:49:59 PM

Well, it poses a threat to bounty hunters financial rewards, and that's where it ends. The more the participants, more people to share the rewards with.
But, it's important to note that the coys would appreciate more participants. That means more publicity for them. Imagine 4k people partaking in a Facebook and Twitter bounty campaign as against 300 someone suggested. Your guess is as good as mine.

More stringent rule or not, there are bounties that reward handsomely even with more participants, we should be on the look out for these.

We only talk when the rewards for bounty participants aren't really worth it. Besides, Signature, blog, and translation pay more as against Facebook and Twitter Campaigns. I'll advise we go for the former.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

I do not think that it is necessary to introduce any additional rules that would limit the participation of individuals in the campaigns of generosity. At this forum, such a question has already been resolved by the introduction of such a notion as merit. Without them it is impossible to advance in ranks, and hence it is impossible to get a big payment in signature campaigns. The junior member can be reached without merit, and to become a member, you need ten merits already. Of course, you can try to write very high-quality posts, if, of course, someone will notice it. However, if we admit, for a year ten merits can still be tried to collect, then another ninety to a full member already seems an unrealizable dream. I can not even say about how many years of hard work it will take. So at this forum the issue with the appearance of new members is practically solved. And the ICO campaigns themselves do not care about this problem. The more people will participate, the better will be the advertising about them. Vseravno for payment, they allocate a certain number of their new tokens. Therefore, it is not even profitable for them to interfere in this matter. As for the participants in the campaigns on social networks, there really is such a problem, the participants there are much more than in the signature campaigns and therefore the earnings there are much less. However, to participate in them or not, this is a voluntary matter.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
VALDEMAR PREST

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.
So, what is your opinion, guys?

Well, the ICO project is more profitable to have a lot of participants with a small number of subscribers..They pay less, but a lot of them! Although I think that large ICO, with good potential, should promote their project by large participants. Thereby showing that they have a very good idea and product!
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:31:32 PM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.

I'm fully agree and one of the main requirement for me is the amount of participants. People are lazy so you have to choose pretty difficult projects. For example take a look at effect.ai bounty spreadsheet. There are so many zeroes at the signature campaign only because a special way of 2-week reports, I guess so. Plus they have some special requirements to posts. So I think it will bring good reward Wink

unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:15:55 PM

Yes, more and more peple getting known about bounty. I see in Twitter there are about 4-5 thousands people. Its crazy. But if you join, everybody can do the same. Seems like in half a year we gonna have maximum 20$ payment haha. But for sure its not funny

We cannot deny the fact that bounty camapign are already been using from the other countries many people are actually involves which has dofferent cultures as follows. So, we just need to expect as long as the bounty is still in many would be willing yo be part of this organization as well.
WakinXXX

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:33:51 PM

Last time so many info on youtube about bounty . So many people look for free money, that is why so many participants join generosity.
and the campaign of bounties is popular because even we will wait several months, we will receive an award.
I see that good managers gives participant limit for camp and its nice
ptolimeus

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:34:36 PM

I think it is very difficult to overcome this, except maybe by limiting the number of participants, for example I observe there are some bounty campaign signatures limited to 100 participants, this kind of thing maybe can applied to social media bounty campaign.
I also met the limits of the number of participants in the campaign bounty. I think this is the right method. Also I saw that some projects use very complex registration systems, which can also scare off a part of potential participants.
aussiesloth

Merit: 41

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:34:45 PM

We all value our time and effort differently.

For me, the recent influx of participants in social media campaigns has made me reconsider the efforts I was putting in.  The social campaigns seem to be getting a lot of people coming onboard from developing countries.  I think this is great for them, but it does affect my participation choices. Most people in poor countries NEED the tokens to immediately sell and live on, others are doing it as a hobby, while some (like me) are doing it to diversify their portfolio.

While pretty much anybody can retweet, not just anybody can write quality articles, so I’m now changing focus.

There’s normally a much bigger pool allocated to articles and fewer participants. The same goes for signatures.

There will still be social bounty opportunities where BMs limit participant numbers.
Misiak4

Activity: 183
Merit: 12

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:05:01 PM

I agree, there are too many bounty participants, it is necessary to solve this question somehow. In the first, the channels in the Telegram too much, where every student shares how he got coins .Fall asleep, close your channels and go to learn lessons, let the adult uncles raise some money. Secondly, the number of good bounty companies are decreasing every day, only scams everywhere.At the third, it's better go all together to earn money at work and buy good coins for sheep.

bigblackdeck45

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:35:37 AM

That is called competition my friends. If you don't value your work or put little effort on it then others are willing to take your job. Competition happens in the real world as well and it is definitely normal and healthy. Only those who put little effort on things they do are scared of competition. Instead of complaining about the volume of participants in every bounty campaigns, you should do your job better so you don't have to worry about others that might take your spot.
Advicerabi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:58:51 AM

For companies, it is beneficial and effective for them. But for the participants, that means they will choose the bounty by the competition and the reward benefits. But sometimes Bounty program really ruins the ecosystem for those who want to earn money.
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:05:13 AM

Hello community!

Bounty hunters has huge popularity as of this moment.Bounty participants grabbed the opportunity to become a part of the campaign but what you suggest is your idea and i respect on that.Bounty managers have check the current status of the participants before it get accepted and when they saw that they qualifies and followed of the following instructions thats the time that they will be formally be named as the member of the campaign.Pretty sure they will not accept if they were not suitable for the position.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:07:02 AM

Don’t worried about many participant at bounty campaign, there are many kind of bounty campaign could we joined and participated, we have many option for joined the bounty campaign and many kind of bounty campaign always have everyday. Many dev have new bounty campaign everyday, needmoney, jamal aazez and many more dev always have new campaign for joining. But we could joined the campaign by signature bounty and have less participated than the campaign facebook and twitter campaign.
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:20:25 AM

Hello community!

Yes the bounty campaign is good for those who want to earn extra income. There are so may participants were participating in every campaign like social media campaign, signature campaign, and for those who have youtube channel and blog they could also join. And for those knowledgeable about their language they can also make this as a assets to join in a tranlation campaign to translate the announcement thread, whitepapers and they could also become moderator.

For me an over population on social media campaign have chance to earn less although it is more easy than other campaigns. If talk about the regulation I think it is ok to  be more strict because others they don't participate well.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:50:27 AM

Hello community!

You're aware that too much bounty participants will make you earn less rewards. Yes it' true. But ICO holder want that the more the better. More bounty participants, their ICO will reach to more people. Do you know why they have a Bounty, it's a marketing campaign, you're paid for marketing for their ICO. And purpose of a marketing campaign is that their product reach as much people as possible. Any campaign has their own rules, all people accept the rules can join. If you want more, work more, that's simple.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:55:59 AM

I believe the reason for bounty is to reach to as many investors as people? If that is the case, then the more participants in bounty the more the ICO sell out quickly and the more ICO projects would want to do bounty. So it's nice if more participants. It will make cryptocurrency go mainstream

Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:53:25 AM

the number of bounty participants in addition to making the gift to be divided and many participants get a little but the more bounty participants then the more famous also the product and the coin so the coin will be more trusted by the business and the price will also be good

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
panarama29

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:06:34 AM

their is a lot of people who partake in bounty campaign,,,i suggest because the campaign do distrbute free token,,so this motivate people to join the campaign just to earn thier token,,also many cant avoid the price of coins talkness of investing on it,,so they have to look for alternative in othervto have their token that is why many people are into it
vasiliy-ifst

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:11:46 AM

I believe the reason for bounty is to reach to as many investors as people? If that is the case, then the more participants in bounty the more the ICO sell out quickly and the more ICO projects would want to do bounty. So it's nice if more participants. It will make cryptocurrency go mainstream
Fraudulent ICO has already got, and now people do not want to participate in something bounty, because many have already been trapped, I for example for 4 participation in the bounty received tokens only for 1 out of 4. Many of them these ICO or little, not how it is not affected by their quantity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: