Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:31:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in ICO  (Read 2237 times)
investgeek (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

Yeah, I spotted them a few days ago too. The project looks solid to me. Good team and advisors. They have an existing MVP with quite large user base already. The partnerships look promising too. Put them on my watch list.

I like there problem that they are solving. Will have to put them on watch list too.

Well i can see Ambit Mining ICO will turn up the table in Cryptocurrency they have a great team, revolutionary mining operations and unique business idea! know more on : https://ambitmining.io/

How could you compare these two projects?
For me it's two different business models.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:52:32 AM

If you want to invest in this project, it is imperative that you go through the white paper and carefully read through the concept. Is it achievable, do they have a product which they intend to share to the public. Is the product meaningful ? Based on the link I think most of this question are answered in affirmative. So go ahead and invest.
jame lie

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:59:29 AM

Investing in ICO is a big risk, many projects really do not exist and it's just set up to scam so I do not encourage people to join ICO
hatha way

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:12:15 AM

Investing in an ICO is a wise choice, it is really a channel of capital from investors and I am involved in some good ICO projects that are highly successful.
investgeek (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:15:36 AM

If you want to invest in this project, it is imperative that you go through the white paper and carefully read through the concept. Is it achievable, do they have a product which they intend to share to the public. Is the product meaningful ? Based on the link I think most of this question are answered in affirmative. So go ahead and invest.
Done that several times, but still want to get an objective opinio to take a final decition.
investgeek (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:17:10 AM

Investing in ICO is a big risk, many projects really do not exist and it's just set up to scam so I do not encourage people to join ICO
Investing in an ICO is a wise choice, it is really a channel of capital from investors and I am involved in some good ICO projects that are highly successful.

What do think about Welltrado?
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:18:59 AM

I haven't seen this ICO project, and I don't think it's a good time to invest in ICO.
Because of the current bear market, most ICO projects are unable to raise success.

investgeek (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:25:48 AM

I haven't seen this ICO project, and I don't think it's a good time to invest in ICO.
Because of the current bear market, most ICO projects are unable to raise success.
I would like to agree with that but at the same time I think there are a lot of investors that are waiting to invest.
xGeraValerax

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:29:08 AM

As with any other broker, about WELTRADE reviews in the World Wide Web are contradictory. It is not difficult to notice a large number of sites, which publish only custom-made reviews of DC activities (both positive and negative). What can it talk about? The fact that other brokers WELTRADE perceive as a competitor, and accordingly do not disdain black PR. Personally, I was not able to find reliable evidence that the company does not fulfill its obligations to customers.
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:33:32 AM

Hey. You know friend, really a lot of interesting projects. And the more promising the project, the more he has fees. I also took part in a very cool project, I recommend to get acquainted with it, it's ON.LIVE
investgeek (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:56:05 AM

As with any other broker, about WELTRADE reviews in the World Wide Web are contradictory. It is not difficult to notice a large number of sites, which publish only custom-made reviews of DC activities (both positive and negative). What can it talk about? The fact that other brokers WELTRADE perceive as a competitor, and accordingly do not disdain black PR. Personally, I was not able to find reliable evidence that the company does not fulfill its obligations to customers.
I couldn’t find anything bad about them too.
What I like that they participated in business acceleration programs, + an interesting history.
investgeek (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:58:26 AM

Hey. You know friend, really a lot of interesting projects. And the more promising the project, the more he has fees. I also took part in a very cool project, I recommend to get acquainted with it, it's ON.LIVE
Why do think it’s better than Welltrado.io ?
I think it’s too different business models.
IcoGuide.com

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:19:47 PM

Take a look at Celsius review on our website https://icoguide.com/en/ico/celsius

investgeek (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:29:44 PM

Take a look at Celsius review on our website https://icoguide.com/en/ico/celsius

Looks like an interesting website.
I was trying to find info about Welltrado there, but seems like you don't have it?
investgeek (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

Do you follow Lithuanian ICO's?
Quantler
Copper Member

Blockchain driven investment management - Quantler

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:11:16 PM

Here are my thoughts:

Positive:
- They have all requirements for a good ICO (proper information, whitepaper, site, KYC, team)
- The KYC is important for me because it shows they are serious about what they are planning to do (no KYC can kill a project later on)

Negative:
- They say they are in progress of listing their token on Binance, I believe all major exchanges have you sign an NDA if you want to apply, which basically makes things a bit fishy (so I would not trust this part)
- An ICO that allows you to calculate "possible" future profits should be taken with extreme cautions, every ICO is a risk, none of them can guarantee profits

If you believe in their project and that they have an edge compared to their competitors, than what is stopping you?

I have a simple rule “check twice” (or even more) to make sure is it a right project. It’s good that you can get different opinions from people from forum in this way you can easier take you decision.

Asking questions to random strangers will make it highly unlikely it will provide you with the answer you are looking for, some might even have their own agenda on why you should or should not "invest".

It also depends on why you want to buy?

- Is it because of speculative behavior? In this case a high cap will suck a lot of oxygen out of the market cap (no room to grow), see Bancor for instance, 100MM USD Cap means you have factor 2-3 to grow, if they had a cap of lets say 30MM USD, the same end result would mean 7-10x growth.
- Is it because you believe in the product and you want to make use of it yourself? Than price does not really matter, as long as the team can execute
- Is it because you want this product to exist as it will help micro-financing in some poor country? Than again price does not really matter, as long as the team can execute

Based on your original post I would say this: raising more than a competitor is not always in the best interest of the investor/buyer. (see the Bancor argument)
shazib083

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:05:29 PM

Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers

You can look into CellBlocks(cellblocks.io) ICO as in my opinion this has a unique product and i believe in this project.

Good Luck
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:17:45 PM

Hi all,
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?

Cheers

do you want to invest seriously in ICO ? you must be careful because there are some scam ICO's.
always check their team and their project. i usually interesting on ICO's that managed by amazix.

elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

Hi all,

Cheers
It is difficult to say now, but I had a look on their site and WP and project seems interesting for me.
But I believe that it will not get mor then Celsius, as there are no posts in big medias about welltrado.
Moreover, celsius had very big marketing compaign before an ICO.
investgeek (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:22:26 AM

You can look into CellBlocks(cellblocks.io) ICO as in my opinion this has a unique product and i believe in this project.

Good Luck

Why you think it’s better than Welltrado?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: