Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:09:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN CRYPTO  (Read 3609 times)
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:05:30 PM

You cuold start your own project if you are qualfied enough. Blockchain has great calculative powers and lots of potential to be discovered.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:11:23 PM

You could make a lot of money in trading but it requires a lot of experience and tehnical expertise,mining would require you to have big ivnestments to buy those expensive mining rigs surely if you dont have enough money from the two that i have mentioned that best thing that you could do is to start bounty hunting because it is really profitable and most of the people doesnt know that,.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptobobo

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:17:26 PM

I am doing both bounty hunting and mining and i am really impressed to the bounty rewards that i am getting because it is better than having low end mining rig,i am planning to start trading in the future after i achieved my goal this year,cryptocurrencies is really suprising on how bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies doing the impossible.

cryptotitan

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:23:11 PM

Bounty campaigns would be the least risky to these activities,you could lose a lot in trading also in ICO investments because there are no assurance that these new projects wont be stealing your invesdtments or not going to turn into scam,that is why i choose to be a full time bounty hunter so that am only risking my time and effort,

cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:31:01 PM

Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 
Joining ICO campaigns or it can be called ICO hunting,searching for nre potential projects that could give a lot of profit in the future,that is why i loved cryptocurrencies because you could do a lot of things that suite your personality ,for example trading would be for those enthisiast or technical people,mining for those lazy people who has good money to start nvesting,bounty hunting for those people who wants to trade or mining but doesnt have enough money to start.

kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:33:14 PM

One of the most simple ways to earn from crypto is investing, especially investing in mining, you can buy mining contracts online or setup your own mining (not recommended by me) secondly, projects like Envion also provide good opportunity to invest in mining and earn profit passively, i hope they will do well.

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:35:51 PM

Theres a lot of ways,mining which will give you passive income,trading which can give you x1000 or more easily but the risk is higher compare to mining that you wont risk anything,bounty and ICO investment which will require you a lot of digging informations so that you wont be giving away your money from these scam projects in the market.

bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:52:28 PM

There are differnt types of activities that you could earn a lot,first and foremost trading,it could give you 300% or more in a month if you know technical analysis and fundamentals,second the ICO investments ,it could give you x10000 or more in the long term and it is indeed risky because these projects might turned into scam,third the mining which will require you a lot of investment to buy those expensive mining rigs,lastly the one i am doing full time "bonty hunting" which will only required your time and effort to finish the tasks.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:55:48 PM

trend is bearish at the moment. so the only way to earn money is buying very cheap. i would focus on good icos and try to buy cheap before they are listed so you will have a chance to make profit in this market. trading in exchanges are not profitable and very risky right now.
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:09:32 PM

Do bounty hunting when the market is bearish,mining will save your ass from these bloodbaths do something instead of waiting for the market to get recovered,hunt ICO instead of trading in panic so that you could still earn money while the market is very bearish,uptrend will soon be seen in the market so you need to wait.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:18:07 PM

Simplest way to do is to invest in ICOs but it has more risk because these ICOs might turned into scam,or they wont achieve success leaving your investments with their pockets,trading would be much profitable if you know some technical analysis,fundamentals or news are needed to have too so that you wont be too late with the market situation.
cryptodevs

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:23:07 PM

Do bounties,if you dont have the money to start mining which will cost a lot of money to start to buy those expensive mining rigs,trading would have the most risky thing to do if you dont have technical analysis background or if you are a newbie trader, because you could lose everything you have invested if you trade blindly,do not try to trade with your luck or else.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:23:40 PM

Commenting generally and without much criticism in my opinion, there are three pillars to make money in the world of crypto, are: Mining, Rewards, Trade. Thus airdrops and bonuses are derived from rewards. With this in mind we can have a base to start, after this idea, if identify with one of the pillars is the way, which depends on your taste and skill.
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:28:54 PM

Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 
There are several things you need to consider,your resources do you have some good capital to start trading or mining? ,second the time you have,do you have enough time to do trading or mining? if you dont have enough money to start any of the two that i have mentioned,try boutny hunting because it will only require your efforts thus you need a lot of time to accomplish these tasks.

cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:02:17 PM

You could do various things that will depends on your available resources,if you have the money to start trading and you have some technical backgrounds you could trade because it is easier to get profits from trading,mining if you have big initial investments to get those expensive mining rigs,boutny hunting when you dont have money to start trading and mining.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:10:52 PM

I think the best way to make money in crypto is, investing. The prices are very volatile, and they are giving great opportunities for making easy buying. In addition to that, I think you can follow some ICO projects to make some investment. And finally, you can search for some air drops, without expecting big profits.

LudiAAA1

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:14:18 PM

You can offer your services on sites like xbtfreelancer, cryptogrind or workingforbitcoins.
netadacadug

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:15:49 PM

1st thing to do to make money work for you is to find a secured exchange. I personally trust which is the world's largest Bitcoin broker, available in the United States, UK, Canada, Singapore, and most of Europe. Buy your bitcoin and invest it in Bitconnect. BitConnect has become simply the world’s fastest growing online Bitcoin community and it trades with the symbol BCC. It is the 15th largest cryptocurrency in the world with a 880 million dollar market cap. It is currently trading at $134 and its unique value proposition is it's trading bot that guarantees to make a profit of 1% per day buying and selling bitcoins.

Look at the Investment Opportunity below to have a better perspective of how they can help you and make your money earn for you.

BitConnect is a program where you buy BitConnect tokens using Bitcoin. The BCC is then lent out to the trading bot. It trades on the volatility of the Bitcoin for the day. You get payments every 24 hours that have been averaging above 1% per day
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:31:00 PM

1st thing to do to make money work for you is to find a secured exchange. I personally trust which is the world's largest Bitcoin broker, available in the United States, UK, Canada, Singapore, and most of Europe. Buy your bitcoin and invest it in Bitconnect. BitConnect has become simply the world’s fastest growing online Bitcoin community and it trades with the symbol BCC. It is the 15th largest cryptocurrency in the world with a 880 million dollar market cap. It is currently trading at $134 and its unique value proposition is it's trading bot that guarantees to make a profit of 1% per day buying and selling bitcoins.

Look at the Investment Opportunity below to have a better perspective of how they can help you and make your money earn for you.

BitConnect is a program where you buy BitConnect tokens using Bitcoin. The BCC is then lent out to the trading bot. It trades on the volatility of the Bitcoin for the day. You get payments every 24 hours that have been averaging above 1% per day
You literally saying that these people should invest to scam? BITCONNECT was a scam from the start until they have closed permanently stealing millions of dollars from noob investors,bitconnect is the biggest scam in the cryptocurrency history and you shouldnt be suggesting stupidity to these people because they might take it seriously.

Seriously?  Undecided bitconnect is a well crafted ponzi scheme that stole millions of dollars,cease and desist order from u.s isnt enough?

mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:38:54 PM

Trading would be the most profitable way to earn in cryptocurrency you could make a lot daily 10-15% gains an average trader could have,Mining would be has less risk than trading because you will only need to have good initial investments to buy those expensive mining rigs,bounty hunting would be the best if you dont have money to start trading and minign because you will only be required your time and effort to complete the task.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: