Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:08:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN CRYPTO  (Read 3609 times)
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:16:46 AM

Popular methods of earning cryptocurrency are mining, cloud mining, the purchase of cryptocurrency at the exchange, buying and storing cryptocurrency in the electronic wallet, buying a cryptocurrency on one exchange and selling it for another and many others.
imgoinforbitcoin

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:57:01 AM

Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 

Investing. You invest your money in the coins by buying the coins when they are really cheap like now, holding the coins for a long time until the next bull market where you can sell the coins for really high price. In fact this is one of the best ways to make a lot of money from cryptos. Also you can offer your services online and asked to be paid in cryptos.
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:21:22 PM

Popular methods of earning cryptocurrency are mining, cloud mining, the purchase of cryptocurrency at the exchange, buying and storing cryptocurrency in the electronic wallet, buying a cryptocurrency on one exchange and selling it for another and many others.

You forgot to mention one great way to earn a cryptocurrency - the bounty campaign. Participating in the bounty, you not only earn cryptocurrency, but also help projects in development! Thus, participants of the bounty have a large responsibility. After all, if they advertise bad projects, then the attitude to cryptocurrency will be negative. So it's important to take part in bounty campaigns of only high-quality projects that really want to develop the industry of cryptocurrencies.

kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

Probably the most affordable option for everyone is of course airdrops but also think that there are so many other options for such earnings, for example, trading or a division of trading such a thing as scalping.
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:00:07 AM

Trading is the best option for now.
Bounties or mining is not profitable for now and only way is trading.
There are some nice groups on telegram for trading ideas and tradingview is also very good resource to learn.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
BlackCanary

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:05:27 PM

There are many ways to earn crypto currencies here. You can do trading and make money if you have trading knowledge. If you want to earn without investment then you can do social media campaigns and signature bounty
PurpleNights

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:09:39 AM

There are different ways that you can make money from crypto. From participating in airdrops, to participating in bounties, to investing, be it short term or long term. If you know your way around them, you really will be making so much from doing this. You do not need so much skills to do these though, unless you are looking forward to involving yourself in day trading.
JQCrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:12:39 AM

Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it. 

There are many ways to make money in Crypto market, all it works well and you should try to choose the best one (best fit with you):
- Trading (need initial budget)
- Investing/ Mining ((need initial budget to buy mining machines)
- Join Airdrop and bounty program
- Translation
- Marketing
- Advisor

I am not sure which gives the highest revenue!.
EvgeniyLEV

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 05:21:17 PM

Now there are many opportunities to earn a crypto currency. The first is to bounty programs, there is also the possibility to receive passive income by holding an AT token, a crypto exchange ABCC. More details on the exchange.
giahuy123

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:25:34 PM

There are many ways to make money in Crypto, but you have to know and persevere, but you have capital and experience on the market to help you earn more, I also combined sales to increase the number. I'm up
vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:28:28 PM

Join in Bounty, Airdrop, do day trading, find good project with down in price and sell when price go high.........
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:46:43 PM

There are severals ways to make money in crypto. You can do bountys and Airdrops. Signature campaigns will gives you more earnings as compared to any other campaigns like facebook and twitter campaigns. you can also earn crypto through translation campaigns. Trading is also a good source for make money in crypto if you have trading skills.
Abe.Smith

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:55:03 PM

I believe that need to start with signature . here you will gain experience , get the first earnings and understand how everything works . extra plusem reading the posts . where there is always useful information for beginners
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:00:39 PM

I believe that need to start with signature . here you will gain experience , get the first earnings and understand how everything works . extra plusem reading the posts . where there is always useful information for beginners
at any rate during the work in the company of signatures, each user receives a certain amount of information, as he writes a message to bitcointalk. That is, communicating with other users is an exchange of information, which will be a very good start for future activities.
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:01:16 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 06:25:25 AM by Spotlessvillian

Apart from airdrops and bounties, and trading or mining. What other ways can one make money in crypto space?  I really like to know maybe one can explore it.  

First you need to join in campaigne signatures so that you will get your first pay.. then you can try bounties,trading or mining. Investing is the best way to earn more money here in crypto world..
CryptoXis

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:09:44 AM

Offer your technical skills like signature design, being a consultant admin, HODLING and be part of ICO project to invest and if you get lucky profits will skyrocket.
btcmi

Activity: 302

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:11:22 AM

If you do not have the money to buy crypto currency, just choose a bounty with good prospects. In the end, you get coins that have a future. I chose for myself  KamaGames.  I consider this project one of the few reliable in the current market.

◦◦○○●    KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ○○◦◦
  100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH 
████████    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!    ████████
KurtEldon

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:24:29 PM

You to have to invest in the ICOs, Airdrop, bounty. This is the best way to earn a big money in the short term without any loss money in my opinion.
bitcoinpeople1

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:52:38 PM

To make money in crypto, first you have to be patient and dedicated. patience is one important virtue and you have to know that making money in the crypto industry, doesn't happen overnight. Also, you have to be dedicated and  put in enough time, hardwork and effort in it. Also, be ready to learn new stuffs, and be open to more ideas. With these, you will be able to make a lot from the industry.
inetto7

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:57:03 PM

You to have to invest in the ICOs, Airdrop, bounty. This is the best way to earn a big money in the short term without any loss money in my opinion.

Participation in airpoids and bounty can take 2-6 months before profit. And this is not a short-term perspective. But it does not require investments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: