Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:00:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now!  (Read 529007 times)
theym00s

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:31:59 PM

I went ahead and flagged alpha-t with cautionary trust. There's just too many questions that need to be answered.
wtf someone jumping the ship? damn but thanks for holding our hands and making me feel better tonight when I sleep
I was never on the ship to begin with. And please note that I didn't say that this is a scam, but I gave negative trust as a cautionary measure. Potential buyers should exercise extreme caution and do proper vetting of this company before spending their money on something that may or may not be vaporware.

I am sure we are capable of using our brains but thanks daddy for holding my hand
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vrm86

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:41:33 PM

GPU that you buy now, you can sell for at least 50% in 6 months,
When/if miners arrive, they have limited time to mine in unknown difficulty that may never ROI and you can throw them in the garbage..

You have no idea what you're talking about do you? $7,000 KNC equipment was selling for over a month for $40,000+

It was BTC case, we look into scrypt-coins now. Can you definitely predict the future? Also, any used SHA256 Asic miner isn't worth it's price now.
Of course, there are still some nuubs that gonna buy stuff that will never paid off...

Nobody can predict the future, so why are folks predicting it by saying scrypt asic is worthless because of possible difficulty increases??? If anything that IS the reason to get into scrypt asic.. the electrical bill will kill your GPU eventually.

The difficulty scenarios are different in scrypt than sha, mainly because of power AND supply/demand. Most any engineer can come up with sha256 Asic, they have been popping up everywhere. Scrypt is different, which is one reason why GPU's have held the market so long: They're already designed and made in bulk and readily attainable. IF difficulty were to rise significantly, it would be because of increased GPU mining right now, which would deplete the quarterly shipment of available GPUs.

It's far more self regulating than sha.

Not only difficulty issues can endanger mining business, there are many variables such BTC price, law restrictions, new algorithms propagation etc.
Of course it's everyone's own decision. Mine is to wait for GDDR6 GPU's and see.
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 11:48:02 PM

I went ahead and flagged alpha-t with cautionary trust. There's just too many questions that need to be answered.
wtf someone jumping the ship? damn but thanks for holding our hands and making me feel better tonight when I sleep

Why you have to be mad? unless you are an Alpha Tech shill you should have no problem with that. Alpha hasn't responded to a lot of allegations on this forum, they just ignored everything and posted their "update"

How CAN they respond to the allegation of being scammers ?

"We're not scammers" ?

It's not fair to ask someone to prove a negative. I think they answered everything that needs answering right now.

What more do you need to know ? More technical details will be shared as soon as they come I light.

What allegations are you talking about ? I found everything I need to know in their updates.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
martins

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 11:49:34 PM

Why someone in his normal mind should buy or pre-order something in development? i did send a lot of e-mails to ASIC company's like BFL and KnC and they just can't meet up inside theyr fabric or want your BTC as payment method and never release "IN TIME" unless this kind of trade dissapear i'll never invest any money in something that i can just trade in daily basis and get more profit than buying a overvaluated hardware that even existed... i had to say. By the way, BFL adress looks suspicious, not only BFL but every fucking ASIC milacrous company in the Cryptocoin market looks amazingly suspicius in every fucking way of bussiness...

Joerii
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 11:50:47 PM

I respect the role you have on this board. Please elaborate. What questions exactly ?

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:51:44 PM

Just took the plunge, ordered the 5MH unit, not cause its gonna make bank, but because if they turn out to be legit, I'm sure they will offer first dibs to the first loyal clients and I want my shot at Gen2 Alphas!

Order number 9XxX

One of the better arguments for sending them your coins in my eyes.

Still - its a punt!

Good luck!
!

Lets be blunt, we all saw what happened with Avalon and whats a few grand to someone who got his coins @10-20$ and is still HODLING

You bought BTC at $10-$20? How many did you pick up?

A handful!
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 12:06:48 AM

I respect the role you have on this board. Please elaborate. What questions exactly ?

Several of us, myself included, have asked questions. No response. All they've done on here and elsewhere is provide news updates, and extended their preorder window.

I *want* to preorder, but something doesn't feel right.

Sophokles

Activity: 1204
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 12:42:22 AM

6 days!

Still No Refund despite their singular '24hrs' email.... which came on thursday...

I requested a refund on SUNDAY. THE SAME DAY ORDERS WENT LIVE....not possible to request earlier than OPEN DAY!!!

now im wondering if the 'refunded guys' were actually shills putting us at 'ease' while they shut up shop....

Looks like you are right. This guy here looks rather sock-puppety to me, especially given his post history of 3 counts, which almost exclusively defend or praise 'Alpha'.
You got scammed.   Undecided

the refund for my preorder has been cleared by paypal.

guys,  be patient if you are waiting for refund.  it takes time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 12:54:54 AM

Yeah the guy logs in, posts about being all into litecoin mining, specifically alpha, then he hops over to talk about how he refunded his order without issue.

That's odd. Not saying it's a reason to think the company is scamming, but that one user post is odd..

Joerii
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 12:56:56 AM

Let's make a list of valid questions that need to be answered then.
Instead of crying scam without cause.
A late refund doesn't make it a scam. That's retarded, come on. If they are scamming they should also send out refunds. If I where a scammer I wouldn't stop accepting orders and I would refund people immediately.

I'm tired of people simply stating again that things don't feel right and saying they have questions... Are these questions already answered and are you just unhappy with the answers?

A lot I information is in the updates.

edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:04:32 AM

6 days!

Still No Refund despite their singular '24hrs' email.... which came on thursday...

I requested a refund on SUNDAY. THE SAME DAY ORDERS WENT LIVE....not possible to request earlier than OPEN DAY!!!

now im wondering if the 'refunded guys' were actually shills putting us at 'ease' while they shut up shop....

Looks like you are right. This guy here looks rather sock-puppety to me, especially given his post history of 3 counts, which almost exclusively defend or praise 'Alpha'.
You got scammed.   Undecided

guys,  be patient if you are waiting for refund.  it takes time.

its looking that way, my hope now rests on BitPay being able to do the right thing....

in other news, i have a junkmail folder filled with 39 'Fuck You Cunts' mails from;

Abdullah Foolath
habouba a
ghada12
sonia arabi
ABU HAMAD
Islam Refaat
davydova vasilisa
amura walter
mohamed wagdi
bossycat872
ahmed marghany
bonita b
CHARBEL EL MOHOR
MIRAGEMIRAGE
the MOHD 3-16
abdelaty bedir
mohamed tantawy
M. Mekkeya

may i apologise to the butthurt fanboys for hurting their feelings and inviting scam accusations against a brand new startup who are unable to commune in a respectable manner.

im sure it really upsets you to see them being falsely accused of being shit.

especially when they are 'obviously' so undeserving of such a labeling...

i for one have never acused them of scamming, if anything to not give them a reason to keep my deposit.

my concerns are legitimate, your tears of 'righteous indignation' have been noted...

if youre really tired of people simply stating facts, just put a jihad on them.

maybe then youll get free boards/rigs or a trip to india...

Sophokles

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 01:17:31 AM

6 days!

You got scammed.   Undecided

guys,  be patient if you are waiting for refund.  it takes time.

its looking that way, my hope now rests on BitPay being able to do the right thing....

in other news, i have a junkmail folder filled with 39 'Fuck You Cunts' mails from;

Abdullah Foolath
habouba a
ghada12
sonia arabi
ABU HAMAD
Islam Refaat
davydova vasilisa
amura walter
mohamed wagdi
bossycat872
ahmed marghany
bonita b
CHARBEL EL MOHOR
MIRAGEMIRAGE
the MOHD 3-16
abdelaty bedir
mohamed tantawy
M. Mekkeya

may i apologise to the butthurt fanboys for hurting their feelings and inviting scam accusations against a brand new startup who are unable to commune in a respectable manner.

im sure it really upsets you to see them being falsely accused of being shit.

especially when they are 'obviously' so undeserving of such a labeling...

i for one have never acused them of scamming, if anything to not give them a reason to keep my deposit.

my concerns are legitimate, your tears of 'righteous indignation' have been noted...

if youre really tired of people simply stating facts, just put a jihad on them.

maybe then youll get free boards/rigs or a trip to india...

did i get this right? You got 39 insulting mails since the few hours you publicly complained about not getting refunded yet?
This looks worse and worse.  Huh

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
theym00s

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:25:41 AM

WOW check this out, MR.Akram replies on reddit and kills it.. I have all my faith in this company

http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoinmining/comments/1uveun/alpha_technologys_scam_team_akram_akram_akram_and/

Below is a copy and paste from the reddit

Hi
I am Mohammed Jafar Akram the Finance Director of Alpha Technology and I have joined this site to just to clarify a couple of issues and concerns regarding an Individual who has posted on this site who visited M Akram & Co today (this message is intended for this individual):
1) your comment regarding "change in business function from Accountant to bit coin mining"
What the hell are you talking about? There is no change in business function. M Akram and Co and Alpha Technology are two seperate businesses.
M Akram and Co is headed by an accountant and Alpha Technology by an Engineer. (Two separate people).
2) with reference to your comment "You spoke to a couple of residents on the street who said the accountants seems to open and close and change name at will"
Our accountancy firm "M Akram & Co" has been established and open since 1986, during this period it has never changed names and has never closed for business since 1986. It has always been solely owned by my father and nobody else. You are free to check this up from official government records.
We have over 100 clients which include a wide range of businesses ranging from solicitors, medical practices, takeaways, online retail stores, warehouses, and taxi drivers (to name a few). As far as I am aware our clients are extremely happy with us and 90% of our client base is as a result of word of mouth referrals from satisfied clients.
3) These individuals commenting that they "have little Trust in the business"
Have these people you spoke to ever been clients or done business with us or do they even know us? I'm guessing not.
We are qualified accountants. My father is a Financial Accountant (Registered with IFA) and a Certified Public Accountant (Registered with CPA UK), and I am a qualified Chartered Certified Accountant (Registered with the ACCA). You can again verify this information via official channels.
I don't know if you know anything about these bodies but they are highly reputable professional accountancy bodies. We are also registered and supervised by the IFA for Money Laundering Regulations. We are also required to oblige with strict Professional Codes of Conduct by these bodies.
We have clean records and have never been subject to any type of criminal investigation in our lives (my dad is 65 years old and ZERO criminal convictions) and I can assure you we will not in the future either. The work you go through and the respect and reputation you gain from being part of such prestigious bodies such as ACCA is not worth ruining for any kind of money even it be a billion pounds.
4) I have recently took on the role of Finance Director in Alpha Technology.
I am not part of the operations team, I am only an accountant and will be in charge of handling FINANCIAL duties and do not have enough knowledge of the operations and engineering aspects of this project to comment with certainty on these things. However, I did do enough due diligence before taking the role of Finance Director and would NOT have taken this role if this was a scam.
The reason I did not and cannot give any phone numbers or email addresses is because I can not give private information on the telephone numbers of Alpha Technology staff, due to one of the professional Codes of Conduct us accountants have to abide by called Confidentiality.
5) You mention the area we are located "Rusholme" being a criminal area. The road we are located on has many other professional practices such as many accountants, solicitors, a large dental practice, letting agents etc. I did not know this was a criminal hot spot?
Please check things up properly via official channels and do your due diligence before character assassination attempts after a 2 minute chat.
If you want to ask about technical details or batch 2 orders or anything Alpha Technology related you will have to communicate with the operations team and not me (whom as I said should be open next week at 66 Dickenson Road).
I am sorry if I've sounded rude in this message. I have always worked hard and with integrity, and I was just shocked at some of the assumptions you made about us.
Anyway, I hope you have a good day and I hope in a couple of months time when Alpha Technology ships batch one to customers and we have satisfied customers and positive comments that you order from batch two Smiley
I will not be visiting or commenting on this site again, my intention was only to make the misinformed public after this character assassination attempt aware of the reality of the situation.
Sophokles

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 01:26:06 AM

Heh I call bullshit on Sophokles.
Note how all the supposed senders have Arabic names ?

Why are you doing this ?

Excuse me? Did you actually accuse me of sending those mails?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
theym00s

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:32:45 AM

Why are you doing this ?

Im accusing you of FUD. Yep. You're clearly overdoing it. Might want to tone it down or make up something a bit more convincing.

+1 couldn't agree more
jdh015232

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:38:24 AM

lets just face it people
anyone who is into this community and knows anything about scrypt mining enough to make an asic would be posting CONSTANT updates, because anybody who knows anything about this community and the whole bitcoin community in general knows  it starts here...on this forum. this is why they announced their "development" and "presale" and whatever...here. now if your going to be a real member of this bitcoin/altcoin community as a company and as innovators in making scrypt asics, than surely you would at least have someone with the knowhow enough to realize that they need to keep this community updated and should have people ready to respond to questions immediately through email, pms, whatever, it should be a single persons job to do all of this. i mean we are giving them TONS of money...AMIRITE?
ymer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:39:03 AM

WOW check this out, MR.Akram replies on reddit and kills it.. I have all my faith in this company

http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoinmining/comments/1uveun/alpha_technologys_scam_team_akram_akram_akram_and/

Below is a copy and paste from the reddit

Hi
I am Mohammed Jafar Akram the Finance Director of Alpha Technology and I have joined this site to just to clarify a couple of issues and concerns regarding an Individual who has posted on this site who visited M Akram & Co today (this message is intended for this individual):
1) your comment regarding "change in business function from Accountant to bit coin mining"
What the hell are you talking about? There is no change in business function. M Akram and Co and Alpha Technology are two seperate businesses.
M Akram and Co is headed by an accountant and Alpha Technology by an Engineer. (Two separate people).
2) with reference to your comment "You spoke to a couple of residents on the street who said the accountants seems to open and close and change name at will"
Our accountancy firm "M Akram & Co" has been established and open since 1986, during this period it has never changed names and has never closed for business since 1986. It has always been solely owned by my father and nobody else. You are free to check this up from official government records.
We have over 100 clients which include a wide range of businesses ranging from solicitors, medical practices, takeaways, online retail stores, warehouses, and taxi drivers (to name a few). As far as I am aware our clients are extremely happy with us and 90% of our client base is as a result of word of mouth referrals from satisfied clients.
3) These individuals commenting that they "have little Trust in the business"
Have these people you spoke to ever been clients or done business with us or do they even know us? I'm guessing not.
We are qualified accountants. My father is a Financial Accountant (Registered with IFA) and a Certified Public Accountant (Registered with CPA UK), and I am a qualified Chartered Certified Accountant (Registered with the ACCA). You can again verify this information via official channels.
I don't know if you know anything about these bodies but they are highly reputable professional accountancy bodies. We are also registered and supervised by the IFA for Money Laundering Regulations. We are also required to oblige with strict Professional Codes of Conduct by these bodies.
We have clean records and have never been subject to any type of criminal investigation in our lives (my dad is 65 years old and ZERO criminal convictions) and I can assure you we will not in the future either. The work you go through and the respect and reputation you gain from being part of such prestigious bodies such as ACCA is not worth ruining for any kind of money even it be a billion pounds.
4) I have recently took on the role of Finance Director in Alpha Technology.
I am not part of the operations team, I am only an accountant and will be in charge of handling FINANCIAL duties and do not have enough knowledge of the operations and engineering aspects of this project to comment with certainty on these things. However, I did do enough due diligence before taking the role of Finance Director and would NOT have taken this role if this was a scam.
The reason I did not and cannot give any phone numbers or email addresses is because I can not give private information on the telephone numbers of Alpha Technology staff, due to one of the professional Codes of Conduct us accountants have to abide by called Confidentiality.
5) You mention the area we are located "Rusholme" being a criminal area. The road we are located on has many other professional practices such as many accountants, solicitors, a large dental practice, letting agents etc. I did not know this was a criminal hot spot?
Please check things up properly via official channels and do your due diligence before character assassination attempts after a 2 minute chat.
If you want to ask about technical details or batch 2 orders or anything Alpha Technology related you will have to communicate with the operations team and not me (whom as I said should be open next week at 66 Dickenson Road).
I am sorry if I've sounded rude in this message. I have always worked hard and with integrity, and I was just shocked at some of the assumptions you made about us.
Anyway, I hope you have a good day and I hope in a couple of months time when Alpha Technology ships batch one to customers and we have satisfied customers and positive comments that you order from batch two Smiley
I will not be visiting or commenting on this site again, my intention was only to make the misinformed public after this character assassination attempt aware of the reality of the situation.

bla bla bla all I see is more words and still no action.

No videos of prototypes.
No response to the member here that has been waiting a week for his refund.
No one answering the phone.
robert1998

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:40:31 AM

below is the screenshot  for my paypal transaction.  I just wanted to share the info here and made some more objective comments about alpha-t.  Not like many of sr. members here just say "fraud, scam etc etc......" tired of this.

http://i40.tinypic.com/1zdn51c.png
Sophokles

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 01:40:37 AM

Why are you doing this ?

Im accusing you of FUD. Yep. You're clearly overdoing it. Might want to tone it down or make up something a bit more convincing.

+1 couldn't agree more

@Joerii: your last 10+ posts were exclusively in praise for alpha.
@theym00s: same with you. Quite a lot, considering you have only 14 posts total.

Everybody here can look up your post history, and decide for themselves, if you are shills for this company, or not.
With that, I am out. Time to go to sleep. Tired of this kindergarden stuff. We will all see how this plays out.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
retro72

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:47:04 AM

lets just face it people
anyone who is into this community and knows anything about scrypt mining enough to make an asic would be posting CONSTANT updates, because anybody who knows anything about this community and the whole bitcoin community in general knows  it starts here...on this forum. this is why they announced their "development" and "presale" and whatever...here. now if your going to be a real member of this bitcoin/altcoin community as a company and as innovators in making scrypt asics, than surely you would at least have someone with the knowhow enough to realize that they need to keep this community updated and should have people ready to respond to questions immediately through email, pms, whatever, it should be a single persons job to do all of this. i mean we are giving them TONS of money...AMIRITE?
+1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: