Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:20:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now!  (Read 529005 times)
retro72

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:24:48 PM

As promised I have uploaded a recording of the message left on my phone. It was recorded from my landline handset to my smartphone and the quality was not that great to begin with so I apologise, but you can still hear it pretty clearly.

It can be found here https://mega.co.nz/#!nI9mXL5C!HyhAFkySRVcsRr45BOpmPbHzuQDaJRoz8z7sduJZCiI

Make of it what you will
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FollowMe

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:57:25 PM

As promised I have uploaded a recording of the message left on my phone. It was recorded from my landline handset to my smartphone and the quality was not that great to begin with so I apologise, but you can still hear it pretty clearly.

It can be found here https://mega.co.nz/#!nI9mXL5C!HyhAFkySRVcsRr45BOpmPbHzuQDaJRoz8z7sduJZCiI

Make of it what you will

Scientology methods.
RandyWaterhouse

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:58:06 PM

I've been watching this clusterfuck from day 1 and despite everything, I never felt the need to post.

This has gone to another level now.
SCGenius

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:06:14 AM

Make of it what you will

Wow. These Misha terrorists need a drone struke up their ducking ass. Same with those assholes in India. Fuck Alpha Tech..fuck them  . Their shitty lying mouths!
benjamin07

Activity: 223
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:18:28 AM

These boys are not the sharpest crayons in the box. Adding blackmail to fraud, they should teach some law in accounting classes.

Now they'll be in solitary lock-up.

But then again, you could have made the recording yourself. I hate myself for having a mind like this now after mixing with the cryptocurrency scammers.
retro72

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:18:21 PM

But then again, you could have made the recording yourself. I hate myself for having a mind like this now after mixing with the cryptocurrency scammers.

Yes I suppose I could. But to what end? To discredit Raj? I didn't need to make this recording to do that. Read his posts, look at his posting history. He was a notorious Alpha shill from day one. His last post on ltctalk was the one I quoted on April 18th, slagging me off. He has not made a single post since then, no slagging off Alpha on their forums or here. Yet he pops up a couple of days ago and starts slinging shit around and has yet to provide even a btc address, let alone any other proof to back it up.

Now read my posts. I've been against Alpha from the start. I have posted numerous times on the small claims process. How easy and cheap it is. I've posted several times that you don't need someone to represent you and you don't even need to be in the country. I have not once asked for money in fact I asked any donations offered be sent to Sea Shepard. Now here's the really stupid part. It takes less time to file a claim than its going to take me to write this post. It's that easy. If Raj did pay me why would I not just file the claim? It's a piece of piss. If the judge dismisses it, that's not my fault. In fact I could run a longer con and solicit more money by dragging it out.

Raj says he has only waited two weeks before posting this. TWO WEEKS ?? The small claims process can take months. I was posting here 2 weeks ago I hadn't gone dark, why did he not just post a simple question publicly on the forum. " Hey Retro. How's my claim going?" Why come out and NUKE me after supposedly 2 weeks, that's barely enough time to get the forms in and returned.

Supposedly I'm smart enough to fake a recording of threats made to my house but stupid enough not to send Raj_Kapur a simple PM to say "Hey Raj your claim is going fine" I've got enough time on my hands to fabricate a complicated recording, but not enough time to file a simple small claim. Yet Raj is supposed to have enough internet ninja skills to track me down like a bloodhound but is too stupid to file his own small claim. It doesn't make any sense.

I guess I could have made the recording to make Alpha look like dicks. But did I really need to do that? I think that's already been well established.

Anyway, believe what you want to. I'm going to keep doing everything I can to bring Alpha down, regardless.
SimonBeCoinin

Activity: 402

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:42:38 PM

Yes I suppose I could. But to what end? To discredit Raj? I didn't need to make this recording to do that. Read his posts, look at his posting history. He was a notorious Alpha shill from day one. His last post on ltctalk was the one I quoted on April 18th, slagging me off. He has not made a single post since then, no slagging off Alpha on their forums or here. Yet he pops up a couple of days ago and starts slinging shit around and has yet to provide even a btc address, let alone any other proof to back it up.

Now read my posts. I've been against Alpha from the start. I have posted numerous times on the small claims process. How easy and cheap it is. I've posted several times that you don't need someone to represent you and you don't even need to be in the country. I have not once asked for money in fact I asked any donations offered be sent to Sea Shepard. Now here's the really stupid part. It takes less time to file a claim than its going to take me to write this post. It's that easy. If Raj did pay me why would I not just file the claim? It's a piece of piss. If the judge dismisses it, that's not my fault. In fact I could run a longer con and solicit more money by dragging it out.

Raj says he has only waited two weeks before posting this. TWO WEEKS ?? The small claims process can take months. I was posting here 2 weeks ago I hadn't gone dark, why did he not just post a simple question publicly on the forum. " Hey Retro. How's my claim going?" Why come out and NUKE me after supposedly 2 weeks, that's barely enough time to get the forms in and returned.

Supposedly I'm smart enough to fake a recording of threats made to my house but stupid enough not to send Raj_Kapur a simple PM to say "Hey Raj your claim is going fine" I've got enough time on my hands to fabricate a complicated recording, but not enough time to file a simple small claim. Yet Raj is supposed to have enough internet ninja skills to track me down like a bloodhound but is too stupid to file his own small claim. It doesn't make any sense.

I guess I could have made the recording to make Alpha look like dicks. But did I really need to do that? I think that's already been well established.

Anyway, believe what you want to. I'm going to keep doing everything I can to bring Alpha down, regardless.

I noticed the exact same thing after going to ltc and reading his posts.  After being an idiot, of course, and not bothering to do that in the first place before popping off, which I absolutely should have, given that the claimant had a grand total of 2 posts on this forum.

If he's such an Alpha hater at this point why isn't there a single post, aside from this attempt to discredit retro, where he is jumping on their ass.  there is not a single post trashing them or even complaining about the delays, lack of communications or this silly attempt to classify customers as businesses after the fact to screw people out of their rights as consumers.   not one post.

his posts there are all rah-rah Alpha and attempting to challenge or undercut any competition to alpha while claiming alpha is the only legitimate scrypt asic manufacturer in existence.

retro has been here posting all along, I went back and read his posts also, and is clearly no Alpha fan.  he's been giving people advice to try to help them and I've seen no attempt to solicit money from anyone for doing so.

and, as others have said, if this happened, where are the e-mails and communications of this.  anyone could file a suit if this were the real deal and win handily.  there is no logic for not doing so.

so, raj, provide some proof of your claims or I think the only reasonable conclusion one can come to is that you are totally full of shit.

retro72

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 05:14:02 PM

To quell any lingering doubts, I'm more than happy to set a temporary password on my account here and ltctalk, PM it to a moderator and have them verify everything I have said. They can confirm I have had absolutely no contact with Raj_Kapur, I have never solicited money for my advice or for anything else and that I have asked for donations to be sent to charity (Sea Shepard).

You could claim that I deleted any incriminating PMs but if Raj_Kapur is willing to undergo the same scrutiny any PMs between us will be in his account for the mod to confirm. These are pretty serious allegations being thrown around here. I'm willing to back up my side with proof and impartial scrutiny. What about you Raj?
minerman147

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:11:15 PM

Well, atleast i can confirm, hat i've been offering Retro Money for helping me getting my full refund form the Alpha idiots. He refused that and asked me to make a donation to sea shepherd.

I can proove it anytime by quoting the PM he sent me...
@ Retro: The world is full of idiots. Don't worry mate Wink
benjamin07

Activity: 223
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 11:51:52 PM

Noted, just saying. But now everybody has their own legal people looking into things so frankly if I were you I would put my energy somewhere else ...
retro72

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 11:54:58 PM

Well, atleast i can confirm, hat i've been offering Retro Money for helping me getting my full refund form the Alpha idiots. He refused that and asked me to make a donation to sea shepherd.

I can proove it anytime by quoting the PM he sent me...
@ Retro: The world is full of idiots. Don't worry mate Wink

Thanks mate. If Raj wants to take up my offer to open our accounts up to a mod he literally knows where to find me (as do the rest of you now  Grin ) Until then I'm going to follow Jrose's advice and ignore the guy. Amateur hour is officially over. I cant wait to see what these clowns come up with next.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:01:41 PM

Not that it needs any further review, but on retro vs raj, it doesn't make sense from a psychological perspective.  The attitude raj reports doesn't fit retro's online personality. Further, of the I'll say 50 people who've likely messaged retro, only one felt like coming forth on an allegation?

If raj is somehow tied to alpha, these guys really need some training in con methods and trickery. I've seen high-school kids do a better job of harassment, which also actually fit with the person's  personality.

It's like reject amateur hour or something. Seriously if you're going to troll, do it right.

jomay

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:39:54 PM

Oh yeah that's a good point. These little shits were using their accountant reputation as a reason why they can be trusted and would "never do anything wrong against their customers."

Well then guys, I think it's time we all follow up on our end of the bargain and make sure they lose all their licenses. Time to get going, shall we :}
Not sure you can get the accountants legally in trouble.

But what I'm REALLY surprised is that they didn't tell their little brother that a delayed filing for insolvency can cause a lot of trouble in a court. But maybe they advised him very carefully, and all this asking for more money and making customers stakeholders is actually legal.
I think Alpha probably was under water or insolvent long ago IF they had properly accounted for their assets/liabilities, the latter including refunds to customers.

I'd really suggest the route retro72 and others recommended. E.g. I simply would have filed a small claims court case if I hadn't gotten my money back via the CC. I'm curious how the legal system works anyways, so that would have been interesting.
Quick update on this.

Alpha-Tech challenged the credit card chargeback claiming that their T&C does not allow for refunds and that the product is about to ship(!)

I wrote to the credit card bank reiterating that they have not delivered a single unit by now and that I'm not paying for a product that I didn't receive. Otherwise I would have to file a small claims court and add the bank as a defendant as I expect Alpha Tech to go bankrupt.

The credit card bank agreed that Alpha Tech has not conformed to Mastercard rules and has upheld my refund. However, they said that it is possible that Alpha Tech would challenge the chargeback again going forward, and that the dispute would be reactivated then.

BTC 1NoV8NFSB7eiuK2aABFtBTdUdXhbEdG7Ss
LTC LaFyWSfzKY7CKwwmbxhyf8S2iJvfT7JFtL YAC YKKwR5B64Z9ww971J42vEGVPaema623Tz6
jrose120

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:32:14 PM

Alpha-T is never going to ship their worthless product. How many real customers can they possibly have left who are happily waiting for a product? I'm thinking close to 80%, as a conservative figure, have taken some other route to recoup their funds. They don't have much to actually ship at this point. The company is a complete scam and if they did actually build mining rigs it isn't for the purpose of shipping them to customers. They will resell the chips in bulk and mine with whatever they've got until the hardware is worthless. The end is here, it doesn't matter what Alpha-T does next. They are about to dissolve the company to avoid the mountain of litigation against them.
Kuikens

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:28:47 PM

Same case here.
AT replyed to the CC company that they provide regular development updates and that the customer is aware of this, just like their cancellation policy. If customer e-mails AT, AT will provide the customer a refund...
They can refund my CC directly now, if they are so earger to give back refunds.

I didn't buy a subscription to their development updates. I ordered a miner in January, which should have been delivered last July.
Now it's December and they even haven't got a working prototype ready.

Mastercard will now decide who's right, AT or the customer.
Loser will have to pay the GBP 5.000 order amount + a fine to Mastercard.
CC company told them they weren't afraid of losing and will go for Mastercard's binding judgement if AT still disputes the chargeback.

Alpha-Tech challenged the credit card chargeback claiming that their T&C does not allow for refunds and that the product is about to ship(!)

I wrote to the credit card bank reiterating that they have not delivered a single unit by now and that I'm not paying for a product that I didn't receive. Otherwise I would have to file a small claims court and add the bank as a defendant as I expect Alpha Tech to go bankrupt.

The credit card bank agreed that Alpha Tech has not conformed to Mastercard rules and has upheld my refund. However, they said that it is possible that Alpha Tech would challenge the chargeback again going forward, and that the dispute would be reactivated then.
Cablez
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:57:44 PM

Same case here.
AT replyed to the CC company that they provide regular development updates and that the customer is aware of this, just like their cancellation policy. If customer e-mails AT, AT will provide the customer a refund...

Well I know this to be outright false as I have mailed them several times with no response or refund.  So full of it they are.

Tired of substandard power distribution in your ASIC setup???   Chris' Custom Cablez will get you sorted out right!  No job too hard so PM me for a quote
Check my products or ask a question here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74397.0
alexfgT

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 09:23:27 PM

There is at least one person who managed to return the payment carried out through Bitpay?
Meanotor

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 09:54:40 PM

Same case here.

I didn't buy a subscription to their development updates. I ordered a miner in January, which should have been delivered last July.
Now it's December and they even haven't got a working prototype ready.

Mastercard will now decide who's right, AT or the customer.
Loser will have to pay the GBP 5.000 order amount + a fine to Mastercard.
CC company told them they weren't afraid of losing and will go for Mastercard's binding judgement if AT still disputes the chargeback.

You're doing it the wrong way, why leave decision up to cc and anyone else? get a judgement and enforce it.
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:27:37 AM

As i disclosed in JANUARY, when i made a fuss to get my refund when it became pretty OBVIOUS that this was a 'longcon' my email inbox was assaulted over 2 days with dozens of abusive, threatening and also begging 'why are you do this to us' email SPAM.

i would not put it past these vermin to be as abusive and crooked as retro has stated.

if i can find the post i made , i'll link it....  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=314402.msg4439963#msg4439963

and...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=314402.msg4445849#msg4445849

and it may is also be evident that some forum members also became abusive around the same time, as that was their BIG CASH GRAB PERIOD... and must have felt a need to be as defensive as possible.

either way, alpha tech and their supporters are immature, terrorisers of our community.

i will pray to all the gods and demons that these rodents suffer in this lifetime for all their sins and those of there forefathers.

Insha' Allah!

Allahu Akbar!!

Yeah, I remember those posts mate. These guys are scum. I've got multiple irons in the fire now. So I'll keep you posted.

You are scum, so is Alpha. You SCAM knc customers aswell looking at your previous posts, why are you telling people to PM you for knc customers? Everyone is happy with Titan

Bwahahahajaahhhaaahhaaaa

You and your alpha goon cronies are in for some major ass rape in prison you ma farker. Omg!!!!! I thought Alpha tech were morons but not like this.  You guys are the lowest pieces of shit on the planet!.

I give you 9 month before you are in prision
jrose120

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:15:58 AM

I wonder why Alpha-T hasn't tried the old bait and switch, or promised the moon with their claims. Oh wait, they did that when they upped the hash rate 10x to keep the money rolling in. Oops, they've done the latter as well, promising to ship working miners months ago only to sweeten the pot with shares in the company, oh wait they changed their minds on that too. Oh well, I'm sure we can depend on them to keep their word.  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: