Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:09:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33488 times)
cryptasya

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:31:31 PM

You wrote In white paper that every participant of the system will have PayDay Card. How will this card be issued?

Hi @sheloa and welcome to our thread. We are going to be partners with several banks issuing such Cards that will be used in ATMs all over the world. By the way what banks your credit cards belong to?
You can give more detailed information about the banks. And what type of cards will be supported?

Of course we could say somethin like "We're negotiating with the major Swiss banks like CoinSuisse bank and BankOfBitcoin now"Wink, but while we're actually negotiating: 1. There's NDA 2. Any ann of our dead cool plans without prior mutual confirmation is a scam coins' lot. That's why we'll be more specific when we're totally sure of the outcome, and the NDA lets us reveal that. btw what banks are the most popular in your location?
Thanks for the answer. Yes, you are right to give verified information. We have a popular bank Ceska sporitelna A.S.
Great @sheloa we'll surely consider it too. Europe is a big loans market full of people ready to issue loans to those who need them for a reasonable rate.
Hope so. It would be great. Then you will have even more potential investors

I would like to have the card from one of this banks! Hope they'll provide them soon!

Why do the participants of the system need this cards?

It's a strange question, actually Smiley Why do you need your debit card? To spend money! And here youll be able to spend your CRYPTOmoney!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bpcguy

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:47:34 PM

You wrote In white paper that every participant of the system will have PayDay Card. How will this card be issued?

Hi @sheloa and welcome to our thread. We are going to be partners with several banks issuing such Cards that will be used in ATMs all over the world. By the way what banks your credit cards belong to?
You can give more detailed information about the banks. And what type of cards will be supported?

Of course we could say somethin like "We're negotiating with the major Swiss banks like CoinSuisse bank and BankOfBitcoin now"Wink, but while we're actually negotiating: 1. There's NDA 2. Any ann of our dead cool plans without prior mutual confirmation is a scam coins' lot. That's why we'll be more specific when we're totally sure of the outcome, and the NDA lets us reveal that. btw what banks are the most popular in your location?
Thanks for the answer. Yes, you are right to give verified information. We have a popular bank Ceska sporitelna A.S.
Great @sheloa we'll surely consider it too. Europe is a big loans market full of people ready to issue loans to those who need them for a reasonable rate.

I would like to have the card from one of this banks! Hope they'll provide them soon!

It's a strange question, actually Smiley Why do you need your debit card? To spend money! And here youll be able to spend your CRYPTOmoney!

I meant: will it be my "profit money" or I just can deposit my cryptomoney from other wallets and use card for withdrawing them?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:51:37 PM

You have KYC requirements under masternodes, yet you are not disclosing your team members?  Huh How can you gain trust especially you are dealing also with lending platforms that everyone else wants to venture with.
cryptasya

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:52:52 PM

I meant: will it be my "profit money" or I just can deposit my cryptomoney from other wallets and use card for withdrawing them?

I think it has to be only your PDX money. You can find more info in the WP or ask admins here..
bpcguy

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:54:03 PM

You have KYC requirements under masternodes, yet you are not disclosing your team members?  Huh How can you gain trust especially you are dealing also with lending platforms that everyone else wants to venture with.

That's a great question! Maybe team will be disclosed soon?
crytocyprus

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:23:46 AM

scam com again very sad news

At least thanks for upping our thread. Though with such words. Anyway, we'll appreciate if you give something more detailed but than empty statements!

He just want to increase his posts counter Tongue

You're making the same
Yes, probably. Well, at least I'm interested in thread. And not just without  reason screaming "scam, scam"
bpcguy

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:26:53 AM

I think it has to be only your PDX money. You can find more info in the WP or ask admins here..
Unfortunately, I did not find this information in wp. Apparently it is worth waiting for an answer from the admins
Ofcifreak

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:33:58 AM

At least thanks for upping our thread. Though with such words. Anyway, we'll appreciate if you give something more detailed but than empty statements!

You're making the same
Yes, probably. Well, at least I'm interested in thread. And not just without  reason screaming "scam, scam"
Now everyone screams scam, on any project.  you  do  nothing about it. There are competitors so work
Kerandias

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:38:08 AM

You're making the same
Now everyone screams scam, on any project.  you  do  nothing about it. There are competitors so work
It isn`t necessarily the competitors work or something like that. It just became too much the ICO, and really failed projects. This is a normal reaction to all failures
bpcguy

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:41:01 AM

You're making the same
It isn`t necessarily the competitors work or something like that. It just became too much the ICO, and really failed projects. This is a normal reaction to all failures
The ICO theme became popular, that's all began to look for ways to earn easy money. I agree with you
Ofcifreak

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:44:03 AM

You're making the same
The ICO theme became popular, that's all began to look for ways to earn easy money. I agree with you
all  members who see new projects immediately say 'a scam', that's why. Even don`t try to understand the topic
Kerandias

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:47:52 AM

You're making the same
all  members who see new projects immediately say 'a scam', that's why. Even don`t try to understand the topic
In my opinion, a good marketing team should work to fight the screams  scam. I also had doubts when I first studied this project
bpcguy

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:51:03 AM

You're making the same
In my opinion, a good marketing team should work to fight the screams  scam. I also had doubts when I first studied this project
What helped to kill your doubts? Cheesy
Kerandias

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:57:36 AM

You're making the same
It's funny to you?  I like the work of the support team now. They are always polite and answer all questions
bpcguy

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:03:13 AM

You're making the same
It's funny to you?  I like the work of the support team now. They are always polite and answer all questions
Sorry, I'm really interested to know your opinion.  Support teams are everywhere good. It's their job. I still don`t have more information on social networks, and I would like to know the composition of the project team.
birds_ain (OP)

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:11:02 AM

You have planned the introduction KYC. This is excellent. Do you already know where the listing will be?

Hi! The listing of KYC is now being formed, stay connected to our Discord https://discordapp.com/channels/422719259983216641/422719259983216643 and Telegram https://t.me/PayDayCoin to find out about that. Have you already joined our channels?
I joined the chat in telegram, but so far I haven`t seen any useful information  it

Hey @Kerandias stay tuned as we gonna post lots of useful info there soon. Meanwhile you can ask any questions and keep in touch with us here. Have you tried our wallet already? All ok with that?
Hey. Thank you. There will be questions. So far, only installed a wallet Do you have a Facebook page? it is convenient for me to receive news there

Hey @Kerandias We'll keep that in mind, btw we've recently joined https://betweenblocks.org/topic/154/ann-pos-masternode-payday-unique-global-loan-mechanism-based-on-blockchain Is it comfy for you to follow our news there?

birds_ain (OP)

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:21:29 AM

Have you conducted any marketing research? Will your project be in demand?

Yes we have. Bank loans are in high demand now all over the world, and each country has their own interest rates. Why not erase the geographical boundaries between countries and issue loans at the best interest for both loan sides? btw do you have any bank loans?Wink
Yes. It will be wonderful. I am not better than others, so yes I have a loan. We all want to have a new car

Agree:) we hope that by using our loans everyone will be able to get new cars, new houses or get business loans. What do you do for life?
Kerandias

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:57:10 AM

You have planned the introduction KYC. This is excellent. Do you already know where the listing will be?

Hi! The listing of KYC is now being formed, stay connected to our Discord https://discordapp.com/channels/422719259983216641/422719259983216643 and Telegram https://t.me/PayDayCoin to find out about that. Have you already joined our channels?
I joined the chat in telegram, but so far I haven`t seen any useful information  it

Hey @Kerandias stay tuned as we gonna post lots of useful info there soon. Meanwhile you can ask any questions and keep in touch with us here. Have you tried our wallet already? All ok with that?
Hey. Thank you. There will be questions. So far, only installed a wallet Do you have a Facebook page? it is convenient for me to receive news there

Hey @Kerandias We'll keep that in mind, btw we've recently joined https://betweenblocks.org/topic/154/ann-pos-masternode-payday-unique-global-loan-mechanism-based-on-blockchain Is it comfy for you to follow our news there?

Yes, I have enough. Im  a fan your project now. Grin
Kerandias

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:58:51 AM

Yes we have. Bank loans are in high demand now all over the world, and each country has their own interest rates. Why not erase the geographical boundaries between countries and issue loans at the best interest for both loan sides? btw do you have any bank loans?Wink
Yes. It will be wonderful. I am not better than others, so yes I have a loan. We all want to have a new car

Agree:) we hope that by using our loans everyone will be able to get new cars, new houses or get business loans. What do you do for life?
Good promise, you just read my thoughts on buying a new home
sheloa

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:09:15 AM

I work in a bank in ordinary life, . Can I become an auditor in your platform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: