Bitcoin Forum
September 07, 2024, 12:20:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings?  (Read 7661 times)
dekafee79

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:36:27 PM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

It depends your rank. But I think to participate bounty campaign is no risk and you can get alot income from it. It is not waste the time, but it must be patient to participate it.
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:40:47 PM

Yeah ofcourse as more and more people join the bounty which dilutes the rewards. Most of the ones that extent for ages are struggling to sell enough tokens aswell.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

as far as i can tell, that's right. the longer the bounty campaign lasts, the lower the revenue per person.

this is mostly because in the long time too many people were admitted for the bounty campaign.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

Depending on the bounty manager campaign itself, whether they limit the participants or not, they give the big rewards or additional allocation for an extended time or not. It depends on the rule actually. However, some campaigns likely the content creation and social media commonly will get a small allocation and when divided for many participants, it may be the very small amount. Therefore, before choosing a bounty campaign, it is important to consider the token allocation, percentage, participant assumption, and the time of ICO.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 12:59:21 PM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

Not really, bounty campaigns often pay a good rewards regardless of reaching its hard cap which is the common reason why campaigns tends to last longer to compensate to this discrepancy yet again based on my experience as long as it reaches atleast its soft cap then the rewards are still good regardless of how long it was extended to.

torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:09:58 PM

By using some logic, yes, that's correct. The reason why you will get fewer earnings/bounty when bounty you joined become longer because there will be man participants joined on there and that will make you get fewer earnings. The only way to avoid it is join on campaign/bounty which has limited participants or joined on weekly payment.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

This is possible since more members will be able to join especially if the manager will not place a limit on the number of participants. The more participants there are, the more ways the bounty pool will be divided making the amount of tokens lesser per stake. This is just how the system works in this kind of scenario. Something that we should accept and stop complaining about.

copyposter_21

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:47:30 PM

Not really. But the longer the bounty and ISO, the less likely that the project will collect the necessary amount for development. From personal experience know. EOS is an exception
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:04:55 PM

If you have a lower rank then that could possibly be the case
saiharden

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:12:33 PM

If the team carries ICO many times then it seems that they can not assemble a software cap. It follows that the team can not raise funds. Therefore, most likely earnings on this bounty will be small.
entr

Activity: 602
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:17:38 PM

Delaying an ico implies that they are not sure collect money that they desire. But it's too hard to find any ico without a delayings past 3 months. If you don't trust it, change the campaign.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:21:25 PM

Well this is understandable. The more time acting Bounty campaign, the more new participants. Accordingly, there are more bets and the value of 1 bet falls.

melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:21:44 PM

so i read every commentar in this thread. and i do agree that many good projects had a longterm ico and bounty phase. especially when crypto went down, not many ppl decided to spend money on ico, because nearly every ico crashed right after the start.
Fayamba

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:26:05 PM

He is right.The longer the bounty, the fewer the tokens you are likely to earn. This is because people keep on joining and joining untill the day the campaign itself ends. If you are a signature campaign participant and you are a junior member, its even worse.you do the posting for three months and a hero member post for a week and gets more than you. Grin Grin
Virtuxq

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:29:39 PM

I agree with your friend. after all, there is a difference that you would have finished the campaign for a month and got$ 200 and the fact that it will last for three months. and the reward doesn't change.
anticrypto

Activity: 105
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:31:19 PM

No, I don't agree with your friend's opinion . Different projects, different payment . Here as lucky ...
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1276

Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:35:29 PM

Is that so? I think it depends on their budget, if the budget allocated for the bounty campaigns remains the same no matter how long will the campaign runs, i think the payment also will remain the same. The problem is bounty hunter want a short term campaign and easy earnings but they are right. Long period ICOs is not too advisable, they will have to work long also.

▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄██████████  ███████████████▄
████████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
███████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████
███████   ███████████████████
███████▄              ▀██████
████████████████████   ██████
██████   ▀██████████   ██████
███████▄              ▄██████
▀███████████████  ██████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
W E I S S
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███▀▀░▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀███▄
▄██▀░▄▄█████████▄▄░▀██▄
▄██░▄█████░░████████▄░▀██
▄██░░███▀░░░░░░░░░▀███░░██▄
██░░████░░▀██████▄▄████░░██
██░░█████▄▄░░░░░░░▀████░░██
██▄░▀███░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░███▀░▄██
██▄░▀███▄▄▄▄▄░░▄▄███▀░▄██
██▄░░▀██████▄▄███▀░░▄██
▀███▄░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
PLAY2EARN
HOLD2EARN

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄
▀▀▀█

PLAY NOW  
Omooba098

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:39:44 PM

It's not always true. The higher your rank in this forum the higher your stakes and the more you earn from the bounty. And it also depends on the total supply of that project and their ico price price is also a factor to consider.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:00:18 PM

Not really mate; the factors that affects the earnings from a bounty campaign is: (1) The number of joiners. The more people in a project, the more the projected profit would be divided; (2) The quota they are trying to reach. A project usually targets a quota that they aim to get through crowdfunding, and commonly, when they don't reach it that affects how much rewards they would give out; (3) The alloted percentage of earnings from the campaign you joined. Each campaign department of a bounty program has different percentages of allotment from the total amount they gained during their marketing stages. Usually, they extend projects to actually earn more and give a chance for them to gain more investors.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:05:15 PM

If you have the same account rank, then of course more tokens will be earned by the one that takes part longer in this company's bounty.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: