Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:41:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings?  (Read 7641 times)
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:56:00 AM

In a way yes, the longer the bounty will be the lesser you get as rewards because there are some bounty campaigns who does not limit their participants so that a lot of members will wear their signature this it is also a marketing strategy. But if the bounty campaign have a huge reward for distribution then I think they already expected how much they are giving out to the participants but of course the lesser you are the more rewards you get.

chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:56:59 AM

If are in the middle of campaign why live, you have to continue don't waste your time and effort and your money that you work, don't think that is a small money, when you gather a little by little soon you have more.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:57:46 AM

I have taken part only in short icos. I am interested in this theme and would be glad if you explain why this happens, i have never thought that the length influences the tokens, what is the connection? Not sure but i will take part in more icos
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:58:28 AM

I prefer you to follow your friend suggestions because I also experience that kind of situation that my campaign I joined that runs in 2 months after it ends, I waited the distribution for 5 months and I just received a super small amount of rewards that almost took a 7 months for nothing and you can't do anything about it even you are asking the team and the bad thing that they did to me is kicking me in their telegram.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
liangzi123

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:58:54 AM

Yes, the longer you do, the more work you do, but the total bounty is fixed and will not change, so you will get less. Those who take too long to change the rules at will are liar.

sounddrum

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:04:02 PM

The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings?
He is right in the since there is a percentage that would be shared for bounty after the campaign
since high ranking members participate in the bounty and low ranking members cannot shared the same stake with them.
Expect the project increase the percentage.
if not they get much share while you will receive small stakes.
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:06:58 PM

Both long term and short term bounties are worth participating in them. Most hunters hate long term bounties because of the longer period they use to make due payment to participants. This even bores most people not to participate massively in such campaigns which leads to a fewer in their earnings.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
ace1105

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:17:53 PM

Both long term and short term bounties are worth participating in them. Most hunters hate long term bounties because of the longer period they use to make due payment to participants. This even bores most people not to participate massively in such campaigns which leads to a fewer in their earnings.

Yes, this is one of the reasons why I prefer joining airdrops compared to bounties, because bounties takes a lot of time and needed reports, also it makes me feel bore too everytime a project extended their campaign period.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

I think it's the other way around. The longer it is, the bigger rewards you get; however, it's not more gainful, I would say. It's because most projects, they tend to decrease the value of their rewards as they prolong their campaigns. Like for example, some starts at say a certain value per post for bounty signature campaigns, but as the project reaches around two or three months, then tend to cut it to half or even more. The extension is actually a sign that even though they are continuing the project, they are having a hard time reaching for their desired investment quota, which is why, they are forced to cut down the rewards they pay their joiners.
samuellim853

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:22:57 PM

Yeah ofcourse, means that more people join it and also means you're having to work longer for the same reward.
ACTrend

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:40:15 PM

Not always .. First of all, we must look at the project itself, what technology it has, how the team works, how they work on the implementation of the project ... I can say for sure how I participate in the bounty. That all projects are different and are moving in different ways. In one bounty participated more than 6 months and accordingly a good salary was ...

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:43:24 PM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?
It is true, we will get a little bit if the campaign participants have a higher ranking, because they will get more salary. as we know that share distribution is differentiated by level, and if you are at a low level then your salary will decrease. I advise to follow a campaign that lasted not too long.

zhineng2030

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:49:34 PM

The longer you work, the more work you do, but the total reward does not increase, of course it is a loss. So don't participate in projects that have a long time, too many variables, it is likely to fail in the middle of the problem.
anonymous2020

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:51:47 PM

Its not true,the longer the bounty..the more the earnings.. because you will be given more and more stakes every week which will be converted to tokens.. so the more week you post, the more the earnings, but of course the earnings depens on your rank.The higher the rank, the higher the rokens..
derigop

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:55:56 PM

As a rule, this is genuine - the more ICO endures, the less income for individuals from the liberality battle. Be that as it may, this isn't relevant to all cases and not to all positions. The higher the rank of the member in the ICO signature crusade, the more prominent will be his profit hole as the span of the ICO increments. Likewise, some of the time a long haul ICO brings more benefit than a couple of short ones. Everything relies upon the particular ICO venture and its prospects. Along these lines, it is difficult to decide ahead of time to what extent the ICO task will end up being effective.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:00:08 PM

I think that if your rank is high enough you would have a great earning even if the campaign duration is long and also if the case has a limited participants.

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:02:29 PM

The longer you work, the more work you do, but the total reward does not increase, of course it is a loss. So don't participate in projects that have a long time, too many variables, it is likely to fail in the middle of the problem.
This is because the team has difficulty reaching softcap or hardcap so that the longer the bounty then the fewer the earnings, and even we should be ready if we do not get anything because the team failed to reach softcap or become a scam.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:03:32 PM

I've also experienced that, the only thing I do is leave the bounty. I think bounty like that is a characteristic scam.

linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:12:31 PM

In my experience participating bounty campaign, a lot of features they they promoted. But as you said that the longest the bounty the fewer the earnings, it depends on the participants. More participants attracted the longest bounty as they know that they earned more rewards but on the other side you've been earn less for more numbers of joining.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:34:52 PM

A good topic that also bothered me about the duration of generosity, and I found answers to my questions in this discussion. I found a company that has generosity until January 31st by Steampay, and thought about participating in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: