Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:06:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Year of altcoins or down again?  (Read 4791 times)
renault18turbo (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:27:37 AM

Yes, this is strange. This market condition is strange. Even we expected an upward run, still we can't see it.just 4 months to go. I think this year will be a down one
I still hope that the market will change its direction at the end of September. Still, a lot of high-profile events should happen by then.
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:24:57 PM

I think this situation can change in the following months, especially after of the beginning of 2019. I don't know the rest of this year can be great for the altcoins or not, but I think patient traders can have great profits in the future.

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:30:13 PM

Only few months to go before this year ends I hope this market condition will change and could start a bullish trend. Were suffering already the down trend from the first month so I think their is still a huge chances price could swing to an increase price.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:12:28 AM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?
It seems that with the growth of altcoyins this year has not yet developed. Already went August, and the market is almost immovable after the fall of bitcoin. This year bitkoin summed up everyone. If he did not dominate so much in capitalization, there would not be such a situation on the market. Each crypto currency would have its price growth, which would depend only on the development of the project of this coin or token. Therefore, I hope that bitcoin will sink in its high level of capitalization and the market will finally be freed from its price pressure on other crypto-currencies.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:24:15 AM

Only few months to go before this year ends I hope this market condition will change and could start a bullish trend. Were suffering already the down trend from the first month so I think their is still a huge chances price could swing to an increase price.
i still hope the market will get better at the end of this year, the dumps of this market is still very powerful that we can not pump altcoins rise high enough to get over the down trend, so at least we can wait until the market ease itself and become stable before being pumped at the end of this year and recover in next year.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:26:23 AM

in my opinion the current price conditions at the exchange are still falling and you should be able to take advantage of this moment if you don't have an altcoin you can buy it right now after that you can hold it until the price rises to be very expensive.
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:49:11 AM

We are witnessing a strange situation on the cryptocurrency market. Over the past 2 months, the cryptocurrency has experienced a strong correction. But now I hear more and more that soon will begin a large growth of altcoins. What do you think about it, friends?
I do not think the time now will make the altcoins rise in price. The tactics of the whales are very profound. You will not be able to understand what they are doing because they are trying to make the trader frustrated for a long time. Then when they reach their goal, they will pump the market again and the trader gets trapped. Cheesy

seviandyosi

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:15:50 AM

Some coins are experiencing growth especially Bitcoin. Bitcoin began to slowly grow and follow by Altcoin. But we also see that the growth was very slow and the price of the coins are also up and down. So the market cannot yet be said of normal crypto.
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:17:10 AM

if for now, the lord is not entirely the year of altcoin because the price of the altcoin on the market has not been as stable, altcoin is not yet the choice of faforit the bounty hunters.

elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:51:11 AM

For the moment the big investors have yet to return to the market of crypto. This is a result of the last 2 months this market continues to fall. The market is very difficult for stable and many people currently still are patient save coins. I am sure that the market in the next few months will inevitably begin to recover.
fimtuao

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:37:58 AM

Maybe the altcoin can survive in 2018, but in the next two years there may be more altcoin deaths and more altcoins.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:57:05 AM

As of now is hard to say that altcoin will be have great price in the market because until now we experience the fluctuating in crypto market. So we need to observe and still be patience in this kinfmd situation.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:03:39 AM

I have a prediction that Altcoins will experience a price decline this year.
I think the decline in altcoin prices has been seen since a few months ago.
Altcoin prices always go down and many people start leaving the Cryptocurrency world because they no longer have confidence in Cryptocurrency.
I am sure if this is a large selection of coins.
I hope the market conditions will soon recover.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:50:32 PM

From now on, the market is starting to recover, so altcoin down is a difficult thing, so soon altcoin is still up because the market is just beginning to recover.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:58:55 AM

Anyone who "believed in the tech" is still up a lot, as they got in a long time ago.
The people who got in late 2017, the only thing they believe in is the money. And that's fine, the vast majority of people are here to make money. However, don't try and pretend you weren't here to make money.
all_inman

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:30:32 AM

That will be the year of hyped ICOs that  will appear on the market when bull ran start: Ingot, bolttcoin, Ubex ( especialy Ubex) - all of them will be in lime light in upcoming month
Nskaolimpiyskiy

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:39:55 AM

That will be the year of hyped ICOs that  will appear on the market when bull ran start: Ingot, bolttcoin, Ubex ( especialy Ubex) - all of them will be in lime light in upcoming month
Haha, funny you are dude! If that ICOs appear on the market this month they will go to the Hell alongside with the whole market
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:51:32 AM

strange because many technical analyzes fail to predict the crypto market this year and I think that altcoin and other kipto will decline again this year but I also think next year will be a green year
all_inman

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:53:23 AM

Haha, funny you are dude! If that ICOs appear on the market this month they will go to the Hell alongside with the whole market
U probably have not participated in very hyped ICOs like Ubex before Grin If Hype is really big thats not a problem at all what is the market condition. Token may do a big spike just after lisitng regardless the overall market fall
selskoidima

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:05:52 AM

U probably have not participated in very hyped ICOs like Ubex before Grin If Hype is really big thats not a problem at all what is the market condition. Token may do a big spike just after lisitng regardless the overall market fall
The last such ICO you are speaking about was in 2017...Since then there were no such super pumped projects, unfortuntely!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: