Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:37:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the common challenges for bitcoin user?  (Read 2045 times)
Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:20:51 PM

As a currency, Bitcoin sounds perfect. But, like all creation, let alone the creation of man, there must be lack or incompetence. Here are the challenges that Bitcoin still faces:
Bictcoin still can not cope with too many deals. Bitcoin can only handle 5 transactions per second. If we compare with Visa, for example, Visa can do 2,000 transactions per second. Fortunately, many solutions are being worked out to increase transaction capabilities that can be done in seconds, without sacrificing the security aspects that are key to Bitcoin's success so far.
Bitcoin can be hacked, and some of this statement is true. Bitcoin on a grand scale can never be hacked by anyone. Hacking happens mostly due to the carelessness of private users. To be sure, to prevent this from happening, you should make sure your passwords are secure, and only you know. Another error also occurs if you send Bitcoin to the wrong account. Because of its uninterrupted nature (third party), the money sent will not be able to return, unless you can convince the recipient to return.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:21:12 PM

these days it seems to me like the biggest challenge that newcomers (which are a big part of bitcoin users) are facing is all this FUD that is flying around. imagine you are new and want to know more about bitcoin and you keep hearing all this misinformation online from news sites, even big ones like Forbes and CNBC and all you can see is doomsday!
unfortunately we can not do anything about it. they will keep on spreading their FUD as much as they can.

--looking for signature--
Silentsweeper

Activity: 149
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:30:15 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 01:56:00 PM by Silentsweeper

The most common concern expressed by crypto practitioners and experts is that there simply isn’t rapid enough adoption, largely due to the current complexity of using cryptocurrencies and secondarily due to fear.I choose to store some of my money in bitcoin, its buying power could climb or fall significantly by the time I leave. Most people simply don't want to deal with that level of currency risk. Before bitcoin achieves mainstream adoption as a currency, I believe the price is going to need to become much more stable.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:40:21 PM

these days it seems to me like the biggest challenge that newcomers (which are a big part of bitcoin users) are facing is all this FUD that is flying around. imagine you are new and want to know more about bitcoin and you keep hearing all this misinformation online from news sites, even big ones like Forbes and CNBC and all you can see is doomsday!
unfortunately we can not do anything about it. they will keep on spreading their FUD as much as they can.
I heard some major banks are involved and spreading this kind of fake news every day. but seriously this is affecting all crypto investors and newcomers are stepping back from this crypto investment. now the biggest challenge is how to convince people to invest in cryptocurrency.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:45:17 PM

As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin?
2. how we can prevent it?
3. how we should face those challenges?

The biggest challenge for bitcoin users is the unexplainable value of coins. Sometimes it goes up and sometimes it's a dump price. People are thinking if they are going to sell or to keep it hodl.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:52:23 PM

Nowadays the common challenge we are all facing is the market volatility measure, it will slowly go up and suddenly decreases too, much more than the increase made. So loses we are experiencing are the common sentiments we all have today. And another challenge also we are facing with, is the acceptance of bitcoin to the market, that one day it will be a part of our payment system to anywhere like ordinary groceries and dapartment stores. And also we will consider the inluence to convince more investors come and join to make bitcoin more stronger.
Sachinist

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:53:02 PM

The biggest challenge is security and complexity of storing and using bitcoins for the uninitiated. Most people also just hop on the hype train without carrying out due research and this saturates the market with quick profit seekers who lack the stomach to ride out price dips. Bitcoin is too complicated for the average user and there's no easy fix for that.
cryptolet

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:00:36 PM

Some challanges are volatility, widesread acceptance, being potential for theft or being open to criminals, tax issues and scalability. Though bitcoin and general use of digital currency  is stil young, most of these problems can solved or work out with time.
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:06:56 PM

I think the biggest challenge facing Bitcoin is the sharp drop in Bitcoin prices. When buying Bitcoin at high prices, in the future the price may fall. So we will lose a great deal of capital. The second challenge is to prevent hackers from hacking into our BTC account. So we are always careful in dealing. I think that is the biggest risk when we hold the BTC.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:11:39 PM

I think national policy is the biggest challenge for bitcoin.
The second is the emergence of quantum computers, which in the future may be able to crack bitcoin's private keys.

The fact that some countries don't recognize bitcoin is the main challenge a bitcoin user can face since it's base on this on how we can send or even use bitcoin. The second one is probably the price of bitcoin is very unstable that could lead to the risky decision.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
zigfridkr

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:52:19 PM

As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.

Here are some challenges being faced by bitcoin users:

1) Volatile prices: As an investor, the volatile prices may be scary for a lot of people. This applies especially to new investors. Only way to prevent this is by investing for long term which reduces the risk.

2) Negative news: A lot of negative news is spread against bitcoins by media and other people. This may raise doubts in mind of bitcoin users. This can be prevented by following credible new sources.

In addition to these there are various other issues which cannot be prevented by the user. For instance, if your country decides to ban bitcoins completely, you cannot do anythign about it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:07:35 PM

I have many challenges on my mind but these are the few of it - adoption and FUD news.
We can't prevent the challenge of adoption but it will be gone eventually when many are using bitcoin already and about the FUD news, it's one of the biggest problem of the world.
Yes.
dnovsckym

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:16:55 PM

In my opinion, expensive transactions. Bitcoin was created for a free and simplified life. And now there is a bunch of exchangers who can overstate them. Sad
postokenlover

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:22:11 PM

I think the most common challenge to bitcoin should be the policy of every country on digital currency. The more direct view is that the bitcoin community can develop smoothly. If there are many countries supporting digital money, the digital currency community will become bigger and bigger, and the number of people who are new to the digital currency will be more and more. If most countries do not support it, then bitcoin is hard to move forward.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:43:46 PM

we should know.
The most serious challenge that faces bitcoins users are the FUD and all the negativity that's going around in the media at the moment. Because these negativity, newbie investors just panic and they begin to sell their bitcoins which drops the price down considerably.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
fatirborju

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:09:17 PM

The biggest challenge in bitcoin is the price and the requirements when someone wants to join a project, whether it's facebook or a signature campaign, because the fickle price sometimes makes us panic, and sometimes difficult requirements, how to deal with it I think to be patient and always trying to find out about the requirements of projects in the bitcoin world ...
Anakcikal

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:19:54 PM

I think the challenge for bitcoin users for me is to be patient and also be predictable when bitcoin bubbles
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:25:35 PM

my biggest problem with bitcoin is how do I grow more of it ?? I just don't know how !! I have been trying for a long time but I just can't seem to be able to get 1 BTC trough trading...

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:26:40 PM

Simplest challenge I had faced in bitcoin is hold.I had some bitcoin in my wallet for long.Whenever the price fluctuate,I had often try to sell.It made me panic many times.The challenges I had met is to hold my bitcoin in such fluctuation times.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:30:34 PM

Bitcoin can be use for criminal attempt that's why my country still forbid them

Bitcoin can cause inflation that's why my country still forbid them

And my government do not want to legalize bitcoin because of two point reason, of course every country have their regulation about bitcoin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: