Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:53:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the common challenges for bitcoin user?  (Read 2050 times)
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:43:00 PM

Average Internet user might have problems at the beginning with using Bitcoin properly. There are many guides on the Internet but some people still don't understand how they should keep their bitcoins safe. Bitcoin is accepted in many online shops so this isn't a problem anymore. Sometimes transaction fees are extremely high because the whole network is overloaded. This can't be easily solved so it will be a huge challenge for us and Bitcoin developers.

Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:55:38 PM

I'll only give one challenge and its one of the most barriers in the cryptocurrency and bitcoin, its about how NOT to get scammed. Every bitcoin users and investors are afraid when they are facing Scammers, all that hard earned coins going to the hands of others. Be extra careful and be very wary of the thongs you are doing in the currency world. Do some research and ask some question on how you'll face this kind of challenge.

Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:00:19 PM

You said it already its going to be a long ride.
At that long span of waiting what else could you do to maintain your balance.

1. How will you protect your bitcoin? First it is your identity that needs to be protected. Email accounts and every account on different websites should be change password once a month or twice. That should be mandatory because it could lead to a clue on how they can hack you.
2. During transactions use mixers and do not leak any information about yourself if not really needed.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:14:44 PM

I will list down some common challenges for Bitcoin users that I know of.
Patience- since the price of Bitcoin is volatile, some of us can't wait and they just want to trade their Bitcoin into real cash with haste.
scammers- though, this is actually everyone's discretion. I still believe that we're still having some troubles with those scammers who use Bitcoin to take advantages on Us

eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:25:15 PM

As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin?
2. how we can prevent it?
3. how we should face those challenges?

It's almost the same for all of us, the high and erratic volatility rate bitcoins has clearly affects most of us and altcoins in the market.
Each time it goes up or down abruptly changes altcoin's price quality in mere seconds. But it's also a good time to buy crypto so it's
still healthy in a way. Increasing service fees and the upcoming foretold regulation and acceptance, that's something that's been
circulating around. A lot of nations are able to embrace and accept bitcoins, others are still on the process of accepting or banning.
But regardless of all the challenges, there are formidable solutions but for the ones that hasn't happened yet, all we can do to prepare
is to support, plan, strategize, invest and anticipate for the best.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:29:30 PM

My government see bitcoin as criminal money but I see bitcoin as great investment like never before !
I'm surprise that bitcoin able beat gold market.

Of course my government forbid bitcoin with the reason in order to protect people from bad things that can happen on bitcoin usage.
So it's the matter of time before they try to adopt in legal way !
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:39:21 PM

As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
For me as a user the common challenges I am facing rightnow is how I can manage my time well or shall I say a Time Management. Being a user of bitcoin we should manage our time well, we have a lot of works to do and at the same time doing bitcoin. If you dont manage your time well it can cause lack of sleep, so you will get tired every time you will go to your work. We can face those challenges through reminding our self that we are doing it because of our family. We are sacrificing our time just to give them a descent life.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sureshotcoin

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:49:08 PM

i see the main challenge for bitcoin user is hacking of wallets that the major threat every bitcoin user face
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:06:43 PM

I believe that there is lack of awareness among the general public and Bitcoin users too about the core of Bitcoin. In the first case, most of the people believe that it is illegal to use Bitcoin or it is kind of scam or MLM scheme. In the second case, we know what happened recently after the rally, there was a panic selling wave in the market and most of the newbies suffered from it. We need to build awareness about Bitcoin and crypto on the ground level to inculcate the habit of using it as a payment system. I believe that we should work on it on priority basis on our individual level.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:36:50 PM

I think the common challenges for bitcoin user, first thing is the net, without internet, we cannot do any transactions, the next thing i think is our devices, sometimes they a rr too slow, and there ate times when we needed them the most, the battery dies out or the power is out. The next challange I se is lack of bitcoin ATMs, it is true that we are on a bull run right now, and cashing out seems to be nice, but there are only few ATMs out there, then I guess the hassle of of our own 2fa, though it is good for security, sometimes it is annoying, when you are trying to get into an exchange, but in totality, all of it is not that of a challenge once you got used to it.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:51:47 PM

we should know.

for me . Which I have experienced myself is an unstable fee and can sometimes explode to very high. I once paid a fee of about 15 usd for a transaction of about 30 usd. and perhaps many have also felt the same.

it should be handled more efficiently. maybe now there is a wallet that supports segwit. but the conventional wallet users are still many. bitcoin should show the generosity of fee and the freedom of financial transactions more than at present.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:14:19 PM

I think there are many challenges that bitcoin must face to become a legal digital currency. I divide into big challenges and small challenges. big challenges come from the international world, usually in the form of regulation to resist bitcoin, this factor is based on the actions of someone who uses the name of bitcoin for criminal, so the name of bitcoin becomes bad and the public will not accept bitcoin.

and the small challenge like the fake news, and the fake news is easy to solve, to correct the news first and compare it with other news, then spread the truth about it.
eduvacation.net

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

Nice Trip With Us

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:30:34 PM

we should know.

I think the biggest challenge to achieving the goal that bitcoin can be used as a method of payment for a good is to survive any news about countries that prohibit the use of bitcoin. I do not know how to deal with this, it's just that I believe that these countries will accept bitcoin by themselves because they will realize that the technology used bitcoin can be a solution to the global economic problems.

❍ Treon ❍
▐ Utilities payments made  simple ▌
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ████
Fire316

Activity: 281
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:37:20 PM

I think the common challenge for bitcoiners or bitcoin users is having fear to invest in bitcoin because of it's volatility and not stable. Everytime bitcoin price rapidly change with out our knowing,that's the market in crypto world. We need to accept that and we need to overcome our fears in bitcoin to achieve our goals,just think positive,hope,believe and always trust in bitcoin.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:55:19 PM

First is that it is risky to go into. At times, it goes down but sometimes it bounces back. None of us know what will happen in this cryptocurrency and I think that is the biggest challenge every btc user faces.
The biggest common challenge in bitcoin is fall down the value cause we cannot predict what will happen tomorrow it is very risky for us. But we need to face this challenge to become more stronger in the future.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:09:05 AM

for me the common challage of bitocin user that do trading in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is hold your self to join the panic selling moment, when the price of the coin decreased there are always panic sell moment, and i always try to hold my coin and dont join into panic sell moment, but its too hard to me because im afraid if the price will going down more and more after i hold it

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:19:28 AM

Acquiring, storing and spending, all of which securely.

Potentially even the taxation side of things from a capital gains perspective. What a bloody nightmare!

Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:21:14 AM

we should know.
The challenges that most of bitcoin users facing is that dropping off the value of bitcoin and also the scammers and hackers who entered bitcoin world. It feels so sad when we know that the value drops off again especially now every bitcoiner needs money for their summer vacarion but because the bitcoin is not worthy to sell for now, their vacation is cancelled or resched. And also the hackers and scammers who in dropping off the btc value.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:19:32 AM

Well for me.. I see some other countries dont accept what bitcoin is, they need to take a look beyond crypto/digital currency in a future how they can help thier economy, and we can faced it by trying to encourage those people who didnt understand it or try to motivate them

I can see common challenges for bitcoin is when the value or price of bitcoin goes down or gets lower. Everyone always try to hold their coins and dont join into panic sell moment, but its too hard to all of us because we are afraid if the price will going down more and more after i hold it.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:30:40 AM

we should know.
the most relevant challenges that we are facing right now is the drop off of the value of bitcoin it's not easy to invest in bitcoin it's like we invest in a company that it's in critical stage i think we can not prevent this incident anytime of the year there will always a decrease in value not everytime bitcoin has a high value we should just be patiently waiting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: