Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:04:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the common challenges for bitcoin user?  (Read 2049 times)
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:31:18 PM

I think the only challenge that bitcoin faces now is those who are not favor on it who think that this is just like a bubble,without knowing that bitcoin is a volatile and as crypto currency and its prices may go up and down
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:34:36 PM

As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin?
2. how we can prevent it?
3. how we should face those challenges?

The main challenge that bitcoin is facing right now is the threat of the government. I am not sure the government can affect bitcoin but based on some things I've heard, not all governments approved the blockchain technology. To solve this, we should make them understand by showing the potential of this innovation to the society. We should stop spreading rumors that ruins the image of bitcoin and clarify all issues immediately.
assyla

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:38:36 PM

As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
The common problem to bitcoon is its unstable price and very large amount of money that usually changing.for an examole is you buy a bitcoin in a worth of 600 dollars then suddenly bitcoin go down into 300 dollars, so it is 50 percent loss to you but sometimes it is a good to see that you invest 400 doollars and then suddenly it goes up into 700 dollars or more than that.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Ladyechy

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:44:49 PM

Some of the challenges a person faces are facing the truth that bitcoin prices will never remain the same and will surely rise and fall from time to time. This can not be prevented and the only way to deal with the challenge is to simply research more about bitcoin to gain knowledge and accept the fact that they are risking their money in bitcoin. Another challenge is volatility, as long as the Bitcoin price is unstable, there will only be a few businesses and services that want to accept it as payment.
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:02:45 AM

we should know.

1. Challenge bitcoin I think is when people and governments who do not understand bitcoin consider bitcoin in a negative way. For example bitcoin can be used for crime or terrorist networks and others.
2. We can prevent it by teaching and telling them that it all depends on the holder itself. And bitcoin is like fiat money.
3. Like the answer to the second point, we must face the challenge by posing positive thoughts to people who have negative thinking about bitcoin. We can also teach them by understanding them that bitcoin is like money in general. So for its use depends on the owner.

dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:22:46 AM

we should know.
There are common challenges that bitcoin are now facing like the unpredictable price of bitcoin we should accept that the price of bitcoin are not always the same there are times that the price will rise and fall. Second is the security we all know scammers are everywhere so before starting bitcoin you should accept that this kind of scenario might happen and the only thing we can do is to prevent. And lastly the concept of bitcoin which is really hard to understand it takes time for us to learn this.
miss.M

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:53:57 AM

I think its being not accepted in some countries is one of the challenges that bitcoin faces now, because some users who have a family in the countries where bitcoin is ban is one of the hard part of bitcoin users.

princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:00:11 AM

we should know.

Challenges that bitcoin is facing right now are the regulations and acceptance of governments and people in using bitcoin for transactions, as a currency and as an asset. This has been the biggest issue and problem of bitcoin. As time goes by, bitcoin earned popularity as a life saver and another means to earn money from people using and accepting it but it doesn't go the same to people who do not believe and accept bitcoin especially to government.They think bitcoin is illegal and is used for illegal purposes and that makes it hard for bitcoin to be accepted. Also the unpredictable price of bitcoin and its volatility. People should get used to it cause that is the nature of the market.
Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:04:50 AM

For one of bitcoin user in my country i dont have any negative feedback to the fellow men or even the government here in the phillipines. But as a individual the challenges for me especially a i live in local country and local language is the english language. But i know pilipinos are has a high motivation to learn so thats not really the big deal. So Whats i really concern with or what i think is the real challenge is that when itcomes of investing. Many people i think really scared of investing, espicially online investing. Many people dont participate any online investing they more on things that they really touch or a business on hand. Thats my own opinion and observation in my own country people.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:46:05 AM

I think the common challenge for bitcoin users is when bitcoin has a very dense transaction and when bitcoin has reached its maximum production limit so bitcoin becomes hard to get and becomes very expensive and shipping costs are also very expensive.
Decima human

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:53:15 AM

i see the main challenge for bitcoin user is hacking of wallets that the major threat every bitcoin user face
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:26:46 AM

Since Bitcoin has reached its tenth year of existence there is a long run to go before the digital money to be widely used method to buy goods and services. One of the common challenges of Bitcoin  facing is acceptance ,and the next one is volatility that is Bitcoin price is fluctuating and not stable and another  is some countries are trying to ban Bitcoin ,and lack of privacy in public blockchain is the major challenge of Bitcoin .The biggest problem is the unawareness of the people about Bitcoin.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:35:00 AM

we should know.

I will name at least one huge challenge facing Bitcoin. It is the fact that Bitcoin needs internet as it is an online currency. A lot of areas in the world are still considered blind spots, meaning no internet connections. And a lot of countries in the world are still far from reaching the digital era. Bitcoin is going to be very limited due to this problem. It might thrive in developed countries but may not in underdeveloped ones. How to face it? Well, advanced countries reaching out to the ones left behind will be of big help.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:37:59 AM

we should know.
the challenge is the unstable price issue and the bitcoin legality problem in the eyes of the government because it is too far away with the green light for bitcoin in official currency as my country
#luka

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:07:53 AM

The speed of processing blocks, the high cost of transactions.
lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:14:08 AM

dealing with fluctuations, avoiding scams.
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:21:06 AM

one of the common challenges that a  bitcoin users encounter is that the price movements or its value in the market., bitcoin have to accepted in the world with clearly regulation to protect it, To fight against this, we should share our positive experiences on social media.
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:22:29 AM

Well, since bitcoin is gaining too high value in the market, it tends to banned in some countries because of imbalance in the economy. It will be hard to transact since there are some regulation that prohibits its existence.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:27:47 AM

Agreed that BTC still has a long way to go on as far as establishing itself as a strong currency. The majority of coin holders are in for the investment. Most have accepted it as the crypto gold, while comparing Ethereum to oil. Some think that the success of BTC is in the hands of the whales. Others would prefer to ignore their looming threat to the volatility of the coin. Surely further adoption, with mined coins in ownership as well as healthy usage to stimulate even further vitality and success. 
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:44:48 AM

we should know.

Well, there have been 2 major challenges bitcoins are facing right now. These are the expensive transaction fees and slow transfer rates. We can prevent it at least by incorporating bitcoins to the lightning network. We should face these challenges head on without fail.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: