Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:28:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the common challenges for bitcoin user?  (Read 2031 times)
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:18:34 AM

I think the biggest challenge of bitcoin is its fluctuation if the price is often down then it will be a lot of bitcoin users who will do sell panic. to face it we have to be patient and wait till the green bitcoin price is back. Then FUD negative news often causes bitcoin prices to drop. To overcome this we should always be positive thinking bitcoin will persist and do promotion about excess bitcoin through social media.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:32:17 AM

There are many challenges for bitcoin users at first the price of bitcoin is volatility in the market and it is very risky to make an investment in bitcoin, it is not easy to make profit from bitcoin but if you have a patience i think you will get rich from your investment.

Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:36:54 AM

As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin?
2. how we can prevent it?
3. how we should face those challenges?
Well a lot of bitcoin users sees it as an investment so the biggest challenge they are facing is fluctuation of prices. The recent dip says it all. A lot became emotional and resulted to panic selling. To overcome it, well there nothing we could really do when prices starts to fall but to hodl and be positive that it will rise again.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:41:11 AM

I believe that there is lack of awareness among the general public and Bitcoin users too about the core of Bitcoin. In the first case, most of the people believe that it is illegal to use Bitcoin or it is kind of scam or MLM scheme. In the second case, we know what happened recently after the rally, there was a panic selling wave in the market and most of the newbies suffered from it. We need to build awareness about Bitcoin and crypto on the ground level to inculcate the habit of using it as a payment system. I believe that we should work on it on priority basis on our individual level.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:50:00 AM

1.what challenges are facing bitcoin? guessing about what the price going on,about when the price will dum or pump
2. how we can prevent it? just make a research about it,im sure it may helps to you to prevent loses in your bitcoin
3. how we should face those challenges? because of moving market everyday ,as i know bitcoin grows every month.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
fotosonics

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:17:09 AM

I think that the main difficulties and problems with the use of bitcoin, like all crypto-currencies in the rest, is a non-negotiable price! I think things would have changed at a stable price and the popularity of using crypto currency in everyday life has increased!
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:36:22 AM

As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
a common challenge in investing with unstable and unpredictable price bits so to respond to those challenges investors should have patience and confidence in investments with bitcoin to be profitable

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:43:39 AM

The common challenges for bitcoin users:

1. Holding bitcoin in long term.
2. Expecting the bitcoin value will go high that will surpass the value last year.
tlqewcwf

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:47:13 AM

Bitcoin is often denounced as worthless, I think the biggest challenge to bitcoin is how to create its own value, so that it will be a good way to let the community expand to make more companies use bitcoin.
brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:53:46 AM

the FUDers who spread negative news about bitcoin , people who uses bitcoin to scam people, the MEDIA who spread wrong and negative news about bitcoin.
actually there is nothing we can do about it, that's a part of the volatility and that's how we earn, bitcoin will not increase its value if there is no trading that is happening. (always remember not all in this bitcoin world will earn profit, their will be always people who will loose their investment)
we should face those challenges by studying the trend and don't put your emotions to it remember if you invest what you can afford to loose your emotions will not be affected.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:07:55 AM

First common factor there is the market sudden fluctuation that needs enough patience to hodl and stay positive that the market will be fine at the end of the day and that every investment will end up positive profit. Nowadays it has a very slow movement to recovery from the extreme dropped in the first quarter of the year. So for me the biggest challenge there is the patience of hodling, before you see the real profit.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:11:16 AM

maybe the most challenges for bitcoin user that need to face is when the price is moving higher and lower with fast and they cannot control their emotion to see the price. many of us have this problem and only push them to be a panic reaction but if we can handle our emotion during our trading time, I think we can stay calm without doing rush action. I am sure that in the future, there will be many of bad news that will influence many people especially with new trader which don't have much knowledge in the cryptocurrency and they can get the bad effect of this and we need to always control the emotion in the market.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
jops

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:18:06 AM

we should know.
The common challenges of bitcoin user for me is his widespeard acceptance, because we all know that bitcoin is not us freely accepted all over the world, only in several country bitcoin is accepted. I think if it will be legal, i think people will accept it already.
Fergal Rodriguez

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:42:15 AM

I think the most common challenges for bitcoin users is a time..
It is very hard to manage your time when you are in bitcoin industry because we all know that majority of bitcoin users
Are having different responsibilities in life .. So we must have a good managing of time.
Jacob jchaes

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:44:27 AM

The only challenge that I can think of which really matters is adoption. and that is not something you can fix, it is something that is fixed on its own with time.
As time goes by more people find out about bitcoin and more of them start using it. some are merchants and some are users and they all make the ecosystem grow.
Timok Abiodun

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:48:51 AM

To be fair, it has gotten much easier to buy, sell, and use bitcoin over the past several years, but it still isn't user-friendly enough to encourage mainstream adoption. Currently, if the average person wants to buy bitcoin, he or she needs to open an account at a bitcoin exchange such as Coinbase, link a checking account (or credit card, which generally comes with a higher fee), and in many cases wait several days for the transaction to clear. I consider myself knowledgeable about bitcoin, and I can buy virtually any product online with greater ease than I could buy, say, $200 in bitcoin.
Playmode Kreative

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:49:20 AM

Security measures exist that make bitcoin virtually impossible to steal, but taking advantage of them involves a somewhat complex knowledge of how bitcoin works and can often require significantly more effort on the part of the user. While true bitcoin enthusiasts don't mind taking extra security measures, this is an example of the ease-of-use challenge I discussed earlier. And with online bitcoin wallets, there's always some chance that the currency could be stolen. It's happened before and could certainly happen again.
davison2

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

I think instability is the major challenge here, because you can just wake up one morning to find out that your 100 BTC has fallen down to 10 BTC, when you must have made plans for it.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:01:37 AM

we should know.

Even though bitcoin is the oldest coin it has some challenges that still haven't been improved.
One challenge is that bitcoin isn't not yet being used world wide and without any third party service it is not possible to make any purchase in the restaurants or in any other market, instead we should use bitcoin debit cards which recently many of them have stopped working because of some government regulations.
primarydumz

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:05:51 AM

One of challenges that bitcoin facing right now is the acceptance of whole that cryptocurrency will be the future, it needs to be properly introduce to people, companies, governments, even countries.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: