Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the common challenges for bitcoin user?  (Read 2045 times)
lehamay

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:53:50 PM

The biggest challenge that Bitcoin will be facing is the regulation of governments. Because there are countries that don't want to about Bitcoin being a method of payment or make it legal currency. How we should we face those challenges? I don't think that Bitcoin will become a currency that is being widely used for buying goods because people will always think of Bitcoin as an investment instead of using it as a medium of payment and we have to accept that.
Akichiva23

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:37:57 PM

The main challenge to a bitcoin user  is the government regulations, this is one thing that keeps the users thinking all the time of what might happen as if regulations against BTC are made then it will inevitably fall
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:43:01 PM

The challenges are the restrictions of bitcoin. Not every country accept bitcoin. China for example
Imagine you as a chinese. You want bitcoin but your government banned it
One more is ignorance, they underestimate volatility of bitcoin so they just put it all in btc then if btc will be in dip they will say "bitcoin dead" like whot?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lemonscentedbreeze

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:46:06 PM

As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin?
2. how we can prevent it?
3. how we should face those challenges?

The common challenges that I face as I began to invest and use bitcoin is its volatility which greatly affects your view over your investments since you may see the market crash from time to time which can result to panic and doubt specially to newbies and I think the reason I overcome it is patience and trust in bitcoin's credibility as a currency and as an investment option.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:56:28 PM

I think the common challenges for bitcoin users is the acceptance to the public., Not all merchandise accept it and how the government regulate it to the people, they should be the first to understand it and then teached the people on how bitcoin helps and make progress in their life.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:59:20 PM

As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.

If in review of some aspects, Bitcoin has problems among others, namely :
Not effective for small transactions.
Transactions on Bitcoin are not Instant we still need a third party (online wallet).
Scalability issues.
Security Issues because it's more easily stolen as the EU government says.
Prevention: Maybe this is the task of "Bitcoin Developers", because he may know better than us how to solve it.

Bitcoin's often misused by its users, namely :
Potentially large, the occurrence of money laundering scandals resulting from corruption.
Crime.
Avoiding taxes.
Prevention: Required KYC performance
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:37:42 PM

we should know.

The most common challenge I observe here in this community and experienced them also is over thinking. We can't help ourselves to relax in few times. The waiting is getting to our nerves yet we do our best to patiently hold on to investment.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:46:21 PM

we should know.

Even though bitcoin is the oldest coin it has some challenges that still haven't been improved.
One challenge is that bitcoin isn't not yet being used world wide and without any third party service it is not possible to make any purchase in the restaurants or in any other market, instead we should use bitcoin debit cards which recently many of them have stopped working because of some government regulations.
There are so many challenges to bitcoin and altcoin holders in cryptocurrency era.
One of those thing is mention above, that is government regulation. Government can be a friend and sometime worst enemy for crypto. If the regulation forbid crypto, then its last time for crypto. All will be zero value if all government dont allow crypto being legal.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:50:30 PM

Common challenges for us bitcoiners are buy high sell low strat. I don't know how to conquer this one when i was a beginner. Hopefully I can now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:53:28 PM

we should know.

The most common challenge I observe here in this community and experienced them also is over thinking. We can't help ourselves to relax in few times. The waiting is getting to our nerves yet we do our best to patiently hold on to investment.

Most common challenges are other people who do not have any knowledge of it say negative about bitcoin. Its not so sure/secure because sometimes you might lost your money in your wallet in an instant. And also other people do the panic selling so due to that the price drops continuously.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CyNotes

Activity: 199

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:54:59 PM

we should know.
Challenges may we encounter in our bitcoin? First is the accusing it as threat to other banks and governments. Second is accusing it as one of the biggest scammer. How we can prevent it? Just ignore it and don't believe them. How we should face those challenges? Can you face it if you already ignore it? so nothing you can do because you ignore and don't fool yourself.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:57:57 PM

we should know.
The usual challenges that a bitcoin users is facing is when there is a unpredictable big dump of bitcoin in market, usually bitcoin is always changing but there is some instances that the price of bitcoin get a big dump in market and it is hard especially for me when I need money and I need to sell my bitcoin in a lower price.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:59:22 PM

we should know.
The common challenges for all of the bitcoin user including me is how long we will hold our bitcoin until the price will grow very high and we can face that challenges by having trust and by having a long patience on holding our bitcoin.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:00:01 AM

Of course number 1 is price volatility. If your purchasing it as currency another challenge is that number of stores/shops available to accept bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:01:20 AM

we should know.
The common challenges that bitcoin may face are first, scammers and hackers are unstoppable. Second, price of bitcoin not always the same it is unpredictable. Third is the government who wants to ban bitcoin and the peole who abused it and use it in illegal doings. To prevent all of this we should be more careful and have enough knowledge on doing some decision.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:55:34 AM

we should know.

I think, bitcoin facing many challenges. The biggest challenges facing bitcoin, i think is on regulation. If we want using bitcoin currency and using for payment, regulation from government needed because central banks i am believe not allowing bitcoin for payment.

Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:08:55 AM

we should know.
For me the challenges that users facing in bitcoin are time management because not all users has a time to post sometimes they post 10 posts in a day or more to fulfill the posts that is needed in a week, scammers and hackers, are most problem the the users encounter in bitcoin because it is one of rhe factors that is blocking to the money that the users earned.
godrey123

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:27:23 AM

Their are many different things that bitcoin users face. But I think the most common challenges that most of us face is the legality, many country ban bitcoin and because of that we cannot use the full capability of it. Also one of the problem is the ability to adopt by most of us.
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:33:58 AM

Their are many different things that bitcoin users face. But I think the most common challenges that most of us face is the legality, many country ban bitcoin and because of that we cannot use the full capability of it. Also one of the problem is the ability to adopt by most of us.
Bitcoin nowadays has to face many challenge.. but im very positive without problem bitcoin will sure not be so famous. about the legality of bitcoin it very sure country's that banned bitcoin will not wanna bitcoin to go more bigger as some country see it as a big threat to the economy. Just trust on bitcoin will go 1 million per bitcoin in the future.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Babbleingbrook

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:11:16 AM

the only challenge that i can think of which really matters is adoption. and that is not something you can fix, it is something that is fixed on its own with time.
as time goes by more people find out about bitcoin and more of them start using it. some are merchants and some are users and they all make the ecosystem grow.

This.

Mass adoption is the biggest challenge facing crypto at the moment, in the face of the current FUD. As with most things I think the key to further adoption is EDUCATION- the more people understand how revolutionary this tech is, the more interest in the space. simple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: