Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:44:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Etherium is stagnant?  (Read 1028 times)
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

I am sure that as soon as the growth of bitcoin price starts, we will immediately see the growth of Ethereum.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
Biasaae

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:54:44 PM

I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past few weeks without any significant rise in price. It became stable which is good. However, it dropped two fold since its maximum achieved in the end of January 2018 when the Bitcoin and majority of altcoins were slumping. I have seen many posts ans articles about the Etherium overpassing Bitcoin this year, but it seems not much to be the case as of now...

This is a good sign that ethereum has no impact on other people's markets, especially bitcoins. Their market wants to stand on its own, and people love it, making it a very promising long-term investment. Do not hesitate to try ethereum, because this is the best coin after bitcoin, at least until now.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:00:23 PM

I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past few weeks without any significant rise in price. It became stable which is good. However, it dropped two fold since its maximum achieved in the end of January 2018 when the Bitcoin and majority of altcoins were slumping. I have seen many posts ans articles about the Etherium overpassing Bitcoin this year, but it seems not much to be the case as of now...

That's because the market is also experiencing stagnant, and this happens to other coins not just eth. The market is not yet stable, because there are still many traders have not continued their activities. If the market re-stabilizes its price, then everything will be fine, and happy smiles will be scattered.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:06:10 PM

Firstly Ethereum could only be considered "stagnant" from a price perspective as a great deal of development is definitely ongoing.My guess would be that rising ICO anxiety is causing enough flight from Ether to other currencies to suppress any hype-induced price bumps.

There is no limit on the supply of ETH, whereas there will only ever be 21 million bitcoins in existence. It doesn't make sense to speculate on the price of ETH, because it's never going to be scarce. Even the current price of ETH makes no sense, except you need it to buy into ICOs.

juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:06:54 PM

In the near future, ETH will can not overcome Bitcoin, because they have many important issues which haven't been solved. Recently, they announced that they will delay Casper and Sharding. That makes their community lose more faith

Btcnaivie

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:12:36 PM

I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past Feb weeks without any significant rise in price. It became stable which is good. However, it dropped two fold since its maximum achieved in the end of January 2018 when the Bitcoin and majority of altcoins were slumping. I have seen many posts ans articles about the Etherium overpassing Bitcoin this year, but it seems not much to be the case as of now...

Well mate your observation is very nice. I think for me Ethereum is stagnant because it's no longer profitable to mine with a GPU as it was during the summer. Bitcoin is rising because it's about to fork.
Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:24:14 AM

Currently the whole market is experiencing decline, and ethereum is also included. However, I believe that soon the market will soon rise again, many ICO, and the emergence of new investors in the crypto market and others. This will restore the market situation to be faster better, everyone is impatient.
zbaharudin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:36:05 AM

Not just ethereum, but almost all coins fall worse than the highest price at the beginning of the year. There are other important reasons, some ICO teams have sold their resurrected ethereum a few months ago. Stay calm, situations like this will quickly pass and return to normal.
@hosimanaka

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:39:46 AM

I think that there are too many potential pennies and they are more profitable than ETH, which will take a large number of investors away from investing in eth.
gerutio

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:42:13 AM

I hope the primary reason is the rise of crypto showcase, every one of the coins dropped over half contrasted with the most astounding cost on January. There is another critical reason, some ICO dev group are offering their ETH raised a couple of months prior.
Jr family

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:57:36 AM

for now ETH has decreased very significantly, I don't know what happened? I experience the loss on a drop eth, I hope this doesn't last long
Ethereum is a coin that is very reliable to be able to believe I am able to move forward and increase in the future. With more and more that supports the development of Ethereum is able to bring Ethereum into a peak of coins. so that Ethereum will not drown and be left with other coins.
siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:38:28 AM

No, Ethereum is not stagnant, this is part of ethereum strategy according to previous predictions. Currently all altcoin follow the Bitcoin trend, but Ethereum wants to change that culture. Bitcoin prices are rising and Ethereum will also follow in the footsteps in a few days is my prediction. I think Ethereum will continue to move slowly to the top.
romeolopez21

Activity: 166

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:00:08 AM

I think that this ETH's being stagnant is a pause before its price's great jump. ETH is the promising alternative cryptocurrency so I di nor see any problems here.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:11:09 PM

Here is the article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens it shows how the ETH made a great influence over crypto world.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:20:15 PM

Because many ICO projects use Ethereum to build the project. After getting the funds, they will sell the Ethereum. The is done by the developer to build the project according to the specified roadmap. Therefore, prices are now less stable.
SnapFX

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:25:17 PM

ETH is in stagnation because now summer and the main investors have a rest. There will come the fall and investors to return from rest and will continue investment.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:27:24 PM

Ethereum is a great product. But it has been on the market for a long time and it needs to support a large amount of code. And the market is not in the best condition now. I am sure that Buterin will solve the current problems of scaling Ethereum and everything will be fine.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:33:41 PM

hopefully it can happen because we all can not know for sure the future crypto currency will be what is most important now is to take advantage of opportunities that exist to get the benefits
whk0

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:59:13 AM

It is a feature of ETH that makes ETH to be able to survive on the cryptomarket. I hope that ETH will have the same trend of developing as it has now.
sumaneaiyandiya

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:42:25 AM

Try not to stress excessively over the present estimation of Ethereum since the whole market has been bearish for at some point and it appears as though it is recouping right now. Ethereum can possibly reach $3000 before the current year's over and it will keep on surging in an incentive after some time on account of their tremendous network and energetic engineers. I have not sold any of my coins including Ethereum right now and will keep on hodl them for future increases. My recommendation is to HODL your coins until the point that the market mobilizes later on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: