Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:30:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Etherium is stagnant?  (Read 1028 times)
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:28:38 PM

I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past few weeks without any significant rise in price. It became stable which is good. However, it dropped two fold since its maximum achieved in the end of January 2018 when the Bitcoin and majority of altcoins were slumping. I have seen many posts ans articles about the Etherium overpassing Bitcoin this year, but it seems not much to be the case as of now...

In my own opinion, the stable price of ethereum is just fine for today because it was steady at $400 dollars so you can still invest a huge amount and wait for its value to reach $1k dollars again.

Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:31:47 PM

Market is so bad for ethereum right now, even as bitcoin is fast rising in the market, ethereum keeps dipping. What do you think might cause it?
Traderadex

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:33:09 PM

The demand of eth has reduced recently, reason for the stagnant price, and also most people stopped investing in ICOs because of the scam rate at which ICOs are trending, but I believe very soon we should see some positive effect and changes in price soon.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:40:45 PM

ethereum is stagnant even though currently the ethereum price is in a low position. but believe me if in the future when ethereum prices will return high. this happens because ethereum enthusiasts are large, and the ethereum platform is often used as a relationship for ico. so I think the cause of ethereum is stagnant is that.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Amancrypto123

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:45:48 PM

The market keep on fluctuating,it cant remain stagnant , and when we talk about etherium,it has been stagnant from past few weeks.this is just fine for today. As soon as the capitalization begins to grow, people will be more willing to invest in the ICO and the price of Ethereum will grow
waterisgood

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:09:30 PM

I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past few weeks without any significant rise in price. It became stable which is good. However, it dropped two fold since its maximum achieved in the end of January 2018 when the Bitcoin and majority of altcoins were slumping. I have seen many posts ans articles about the Etherium overpassing Bitcoin this year, but it seems not much to be the case as of now...

In my own opinion, the stable price of ethereum is just fine for today because it was steady at $400 dollars so you can still invest a huge amount and wait for its value to reach $1k dollars again.
Some people are letting their coins go because the price is going lower.
Incognito01

Activity: 378
Merit: 119

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:55:57 AM

The price of Ethereum has decreased at 4 times in comparison with January, when the price per ETH exceeded 1400$. Of course, the Ethereum network still has many technical problems, but I expect that in October most of the problems will be solved with the help of hard fork Constantinople.

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:04:59 AM

All crypto has times for bearish, sideaway and bullish. If will be not all the times stagnan, the price stagnan because volume buyer and seller is the same, and when any good or bad news the order book of buyer and seller will change dramaticly.

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:07:57 AM

That's the reason why I love ethereum. Ethereum is really quality project, when we talk about the price of Ethereum, ethereum's price is quite good, not so expensive and not so cheap compare to Bitcoin. Reason the price of ethereum is stagnant it is because the market is the only decides it.

Liceire

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:09:29 AM

I think this is a temporary phenomenon. And do not worry much. Do not forget that we only recently experienced a correction of the entire market of crypto-currencies. And it is possible that not everything has recovered completely.
Utkaleika

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:13:01 AM

The Main reason would be airdrops completely failed , ico is giving loss and even some most successful ico giving very less profit even some became disaster . Most of the ico and airdrop were happening based on erc20 or above ethereum token. Even trx , eos moves from ethereum network their own blockchain .
doberman
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:22:58 PM

Because the Ethereum and any altcoyin is very strongly associated with bitcoin. And through bitcoin you can influence the whole situation on the crypto-currency market. The main reason in bitcoin. Are there many projects now that are growing in price ?!

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
xemkolp

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:36:05 PM

before long, I think if I don't have the foggiest thought regarding the central reason yet I think it is a consequence of ascends in the cryptographic cash feature and the free for all business people who have placed assets into Ethereum. However, I trust in the accompanying couple of days, Ethereum's regard will augmentation, and We require elevating news for ETH so it can create notwithstanding the general downtrend.
megaflux7

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:39:57 PM

If you observe rhe whole cryptocurrency market you would see that all the altcoins have not made sgnificant improve in their prices for a while nw and ethereum is no exception. So there is no cause for alarm. Once the market gets better we would see increase in ethereum's price.
aseraa12

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:51:30 AM

The ongoing increment in Ethererum rates is because of the present market downturn, prompting ETH, BTC and the greater part of the cryptos in the market is influenced. In any case, despite everything I trust ETH conversion standard will increment strongly and outperform the market top of BTC to wind up the most well known crypto on the planet.
Voliqur

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:57:18 PM

The Main reason would be airdrops totally fizzled , ico is giving misfortune and even some best ico giving less benefit even some progressed toward becoming calamity . The majority of the ico and airdrop were going on in light of erc20 or above ethereum token. Indeed, even trx , eos moves from ethereum arrange their own blockchain .
Khiceog

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:32:50 AM

Nothing terrible happened. Now everything is fine and the cryptocurrency is just depressed. It is possible as I can manage
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:46:27 AM

Now the whole market is in decline and so do not worry about Ethereum. It takes time to finally stabilize everything for the better.
David Corney

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:03:35 AM

Not surprisingly, if that happens, now the market is in an unstable condition, all cointers are down, hopefully this won't last long, hopefully the market in the near future will stabilize
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:06:38 AM

ICO investment profitability decreased -> demand for ETH decreased (less willing to invest in ICO) -> price decreased

Best answer. By the way do you think that if the people would create a much better ICOs that may lead to the price growing for Ethereum?
of course, if all ico are legit (no scam ico) investors will buy a lot of ethereum to buy when token generation event.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: