Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:07:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade wisely  (Read 3254 times)
jimely0907 (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:32:42 PM

Personally, I for myself identified some good thoughts:
1. Do not invest all funds in one currency
2. Before you buy something, then study the coin in detail.
3. Do not listen to advice, but think with your head.
4. Do not keep funds on stock exchanges, but transfer to cold wallets. (If you buy in the middle or long term)
5. If there is a financial opportunity, then buy a separate computer / laptop for bidding and wallets. Your money is always at risk, do not go to phishing sites and pages, always check them!

ill use to buy using my cellphone ? it is ok ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tantra deva

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:42:29 PM

I think you should really understand the risks, benefits, taxes, and how the system works first. Do not rush to put all the money you have to buy this digital money. and The bitcoin value keeps moving every minute. Therefore, you need to monitor the movement.

AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:03:09 PM

Don't ask it here, just read some articles in Google and go invest your first $100 to see how it all works.
Play around with different coins, choose those that you find underpriced now, buy them when the price is low and sell when it is high, that's it.

mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:12:09 PM

i didnt know how to trade wisely im a beginner, can anyone help me
Want to be a wise person that has to be processed by yourself and often often make wise enough decisions for you, trade is vigorously and earnestly it is a small sample that can be in your future by increasing the insight and experience you can over trade hard, do not act excessively all also with your ability and your money do not to invest all the money you have do not know the risks that you will face the future may not to even harm, someone wise we can develop a good trading character with myself I'm sure it will be felt in the future.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:30:20 PM

Diversify is the key for trading. Just remember to diversify in a good ratio on coins you are trading. Not to go all in at one coin.
bhobafett

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:50:32 PM

You should know the basic. Study the market cycles first so that you will know when will be right time to sell, buy and hold, to panic or to relax. When it comes to your investments, its not that easy to follow the trend or just ask someone. You can avoid regrets and mistakes if you know how to analyze your own investments.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:42:35 PM

I want to learn to be a trader, but I am still confused, anyone can give experience how to be a wise trader and have a strong mentality?

Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:27:19 AM

Speaking about the trade you must be wise in everything if you invest, you first get a low price bitcoin and you have to wait a long time to fully achieve your working capital, you are not worth the price bitcoin and think it sells so much bitcoin bit more and sell it.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:50:13 AM

how to trade wisely? of course you are thinking of a very good decision as you know you'll grow up and make a decision that is incompetent if you can not break it and you will grow in that way, but you must be wise in everything when you invest.
cocoliuis999

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:02:33 AM

There is no exact answer to the question of how to deal wisely. Each of us does not have the same way of trading, and each person's money and risk preference is different. I think a better transaction is that risk can be controlled in a relatively low transaction, and that is, we must think independently.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:03:52 AM

Learn coin situation. trade coins the same as a regular trade in General, buy cheap sell high. but that should be emphasized is don't panic when looking at the coin price is falling.

lagabara

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:20:22 AM

Always start with research and analysis of altcoin that we will trade. By doing fundamental analysis or technical analysis can help us in determining the time to enter the market. Do not trade with full margin, always use the target loss to secure our assets. And also use the target profit when entering the market. This is a strategy I run in trading.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:50:26 AM

Trading is fun and lots of challenges with associated RISK* also but how did you know  if you didnt give a try, Just try * DAY TRADING on Large Volumes Exchange, like Binance or Bittrex You know why? because the coin/Token prices in this Specific Exchange is changing fast and very suitable for Newbies just remember to pick the good volume Coin/Token and Dont buy on ATH, compare the *24 Hours= Highs/Lows  buy only on dip this method is very effective to me you can do this 1-2 times a day if you want to?

Remember: Dont buy on ATH,Buy only on BTFD's compare the 24hours Highs/Lows  and Volumes* its very important for Price Estimation. and dont after the High returns just be contented and do it repeatedly it will accumulate the profit more than you expected.
anjir

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:19:26 AM

so we should really choose the right as long as you do not invest in one currency, I will learn all that and thank you for the arrangement
ibasatec

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:54:02 AM

We have two very useful new platforms that will help the trader
Kril and Signals
I am already using both as tests, and I intend to use them when they are officially released
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:00:45 PM

This and all money can not be invested, because it does not always go as it should. And we need a separate means.

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Azizjon92

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:10:34 PM

you came to the world of cryptocurrencies on time. now the market is just starting to recover after the correction. study the coins of the top 50, their technology, purpose, command, and watch the news, which for him go and buy just before the news release and all, before news or after news sell. and so with all the coins. can part of to leave itself on a long term
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:23:12 PM

Trading is one of the most difficult things for me in crypto but thanks to that you are able to earn how to do it, everything is based on you and your decision so you could learn to trade wisely only by practise, try your luck and learn as much as you can.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:26:30 PM

The best way to trade wisely is to educate yourself upon how the basics of finance and investing work. This market will swallow up any novices who are looking to profit, due to the highly fluctuating liquidity of cryptocurrencies.
Prices will moon, then cascade downward rapidly, all within any given time.
    It can be quite chaotic at times. The best place to brush up on your skill level is here, investopedia.

www.investopedia.com

They offer a wealth of priceless information, most of it being vital information newbies cannot afford to he ignorant of, especially when considering investing. Best of luck to you sir!

MelanBago

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:38:20 PM

Trading has a high risk so you should do some training first before doing some trades. You need to study about how to read the charts and different trading techniques. I advise you go to YouTube and search topics about Trading techniques. When I was new, I get informations by watching many videos about Trading and crypto-currency in YouTube. Theres a lot over there, you can follow famous traders too and study what they are teaching in their videos. Watch it during your free time. Aside from that, you can also join Trading groups in facebook where they teach about trading techniques. Look for a trader coach who can teach you different techniques and can guide you in your journey. Never start trading without having enough knowledge about it.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: