Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:51:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382320 times)
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:46:56 AM

TK808,

Thanks for that.  I was starting to feel lost without that kind of encouragement to keep me going.  Lol.

I'm tired, and you always have so much energy when it comes to IX. Which is totally awesome.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 07:55:42 AM

TK808,

Thanks for that.  I was starting to feel lost without that kind of encouragement to keep me going.  Lol.

I'm tired, and you always have so much energy when it comes to IX. Which is totally awesome.

Only cause I truly believe the crazy shit I'm preaching. People think I'm a sales guy but I'm not, I'm more of an engineer type (economists are a lot like engineers) but when I truly believe in something then I can sell it to just about anyone.

In the last month I got my brother (who is poor) and my best friend (who is newly wed and broke) to buy 100,000 IXC [combined].  And my mom and dad are almost ready to buy double that but I don't think they'll pull the trigger in time as they want to set up separate wallets, separate accounts and talk it over with their CPA, etc.

I would never suggest such a risky investment to anyone I cared about unless I completely did my research and truly believed it had a substantial chance of paying off in a big way [the enormous risk must equal the potential reward].

So I want people to know this is a long term investment for me - I may trade some coins if/when it hits my ~$10 target but I believe in the future of iXcoin so much that I will do all I can to sell as little as possible and to buy back everything I sell on any price dips, because if I'm right then there is much more at play here than profits.

Soon we will know if all this madness is true...very soon (Q1-Q2, 2014).

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:55:54 AM

I wanna go on record saying that this latest Russian stunt where they banned Bitcoin is just another game they're playing to throw off suspicion that they're actually going all-in into Bitcoin with China.

Bitcoin will be backed in a huge way by Russia and China and it should become very obvious later this year.  

The U.S. is dragging its feet because of all the conflict of interest from the major banks which, in the short run have a lot to lose, while in the long run the banks gain almost as much power and wealth as the government.

So by the time the U.S. wakes up, China and Russia will own too much Bitcoin for the U.S. to be able to go all-in as the east would then be massively enriched by the massive wealth transfer of the west into BTC.  So then, the U.S. and Europe (and their alies) will be forced to find a competing coin which they can market in such a way that people will embrace it as they do Bitcoin.

This has been my theory from day one and it's more obvious to me now, more than ever, that the coin they will choose will be iXcoin.

By the way, the board seats being quickly evacuated (first Shrem and now Kapelas) is a contingency move by the CIA to keep Russia and China from taking total control of Bitcoin, for whoever controls the foundation controls the entire Bitcoin protocol so even if China and Russia buy into Bitcoin, the U.S. can sabotage Bitcoin in the future by sabotaging the protocol in a way that will cause the masses to embrace a different coin (i.e. iXcoin) over Bitcoin.  

Expect more surprise BTC foundation seats to be emptied [very soon] which will undoubtedly be replaced by hand-picked CIA and fed puppets.

So the first thing that will happen if I'm right is Russia will soon (30-90 days) change their minds [full 180] and go from banning Bitcoin to being all for it and they and china will slowly get behind it more and more and by end of this year - latest 9/2015, China and Russia will be completely and openly behind Bitcoin.  

And iXcoin will take the West and its allies! (by end of 2015)

Can I please get a:  "You're insane!"  Since Bitcoin hit my $1200 price target nobody has called me that.  lol

I do believe Russia is not out of Bitcoin, it was just a diversion for the west. Like you said, much like china, Russia is going to retract that statement and say they are all-in on bitcoin

Now pertaining to IXcoin, it's a matter of time before it gets picked up in a big way. I'm not too knowledged on how IX feeds off the bitcoin network and which coins actually do, i know NMC does and some others.

But what i can say is from my experience, is security and reducing risk are the number 1 prioritys for investors. And in this case we are talking about a whole different secrurity aspect, with is the network which in turn reduces the risk dramatically. Ix is about the safest, most profitable venture anyone could be in at this very moment.

90% of alt-coins are going to eventually die, this is the fate. But iX is going to be alive as long as bitcoin stays alive. And that's years and decades from now.

So no matter how much you look at the current scenario, just know IX will still be very much alive (even if it stays current market price) 20 years from now.

Now we all know, IX will not remain under the radar for 5-10 years. Almost impossible, it's only a matter of time before it gets fucking consumed by giants of the markets, this goes for NMC too.

iX is never going to die. If it dies, bitcoin had already died too. There is an unlimited amount of time for IX to grow. I know i diverted from your theory a lot, but cheers Vlad
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:58:57 AM

TK808,

Only cause I truly believe the crazy shit I'm preaching. People think I'm a sales guy but I'm not, I'm more of an engineer type (economists are a lot like engineers) but when I truly believe in something then I can sell it to just about anyone.

In the last month I got my brother (who is poor) and my best friend (who is newly wed and broke) to buy 100,000 IXC [combined].  And my mom and dad are almost ready to buy double that but I don't think they'll pull the trigger in time as they want to set up separate wallets, separate accounts and talk it over with their CPA, etc.

I would never suggest such a risky investment to anyone I cared about unless I completely did my research and truly believed it had a substantial chance of paying off in a big way [the enormous risk must equal the potential reward].

So I want people to know this is a long term investment for me - I may trade some coins if/when it hits my ~$10 target but I believe in the future of iXcoin so much that I will do all I can to sell as little as possible and to buy back everything I sell on any price dips, because if I'm right then there is much more at play here than profits.

I'm sorry to hear that man. But your risk will not go unrewarded. I can promise you that from all my experience so far in invest and trading for over 5 years.

Just take it easy, sit back and enjoy the ride.

I'm going to sleep
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 08:01:21 AM

Well said, TK.

You're absolutely right.  And it won't take long simply because this industry is moving at the speed of light and major players will be forced to move and take positions as the growth is so hyper.

So it won't take 5 years, and I don't even think it will take 5 months before we know much more and Bitcoin and iXcoin jump to the next [massive] price level [~$5,000 for BTC and $5-$10 for IXC].

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 08:03:01 AM

TK808,

Thanks for that.  I was starting to feel lost without that kind of encouragement to keep me going.  Lol.

In the last month I got my brother (who is poor) and my best friend (who is newly wed and broke) to buy 100,000 IXC [combined].  And my mom and dad are almost ready to buy double that but I don't think they'll pull the trigger in time as they want to set up separate wallets, separate accounts and talk it over with their CPA, etc.

I'm sorry to hear that man. But your risk will not go unrewarded. I can promise you that from all my experience so far in invest and trading for over 5 years.

Just take it easy, sit back and enjoy the ride.

I'm going to sleep

Thanks man.  I too traded stocks for 20 years and I never saw anything so unreal and so nearly guaranteed given the risk.

Take care and good night.  I'm heading to bed too after I check the latest developments in Europe.

tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:06:15 AM

Well said, TK.

You're absolutely right.  And it won't take long simply because this industry is moving at the speed of light and major players will be forced to move and take positions as the growth is so hyper.

So it won't take 5 years, and I don't even think it will take 5 months before we know much more and Bitcoin and iXcoin jump to the next [massive] price level [~$5,000 for BTC and $5-$10 for IXC].

on a side note, it would only take 5-10btc to consume the entire (current) IX market on cryptsy. If anyone has that working capital and is reading this, buy out the entire market and you will be making a profit from the hype train that will train behind you.

There is no more IX to really buy anymore, there are only 5-20 people dumping a few ix here and there daily.

I think, the majority of IX has been lost or soaked up by some giants
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 08:47:01 AM

You're totally right.  It took me almost a full month to find 100,000 iXcoins.

Look at any other coin out there with 18 million coins, you'd buy 100,000 coins in a matter of hours not weeks so something very weird is happening to have that many coins out there yet nobody wants to sell.  If this was a hot coin if get it but supposedly it's a crappy should be dead coin so then what gives?

We will soon find out. 

I just twitted another 5 billionaires tonight, about iXcoin.  Eventually one will stop and take a look and hopefully they'll see what I'm seeing.

shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:04:21 AM

Total buy orders for iXcoin on cryptsy is 2,74 btc. That is how much your 100k coins are worth.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 10:10:19 AM

Total buy orders for iXcoin on cryptsy is 2,74 btc. That is how much your 100k coins are worth.

Oh, the 100,000 iXcoins are my brother's and best friend.

Me?  No, I don't do anything half-assed.  I'm 3% deep in iXcoin - 633,000 coins.

If that's not iron conviction, then, my homie, nothing is.

And don't you worry about the current volume - the tsunami is well on its way. 

Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:30:08 PM

Vlad I still think you are one crazy ass mofo but your predictions have been pretty bang on and that is the kind of soup you can eat with a fork.  Rock on!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 09:35:36 PM

Vlad I still think you are one crazy ass mofo but your predictions have been pretty bang on and that is the kind of soup you can eat with a fork.  Rock on!

Ahahaaaaa.  Thanks, brother!

Do you hold any IXC yet?  It's at $.10 right now.

I don't think you have more than 2 weeks left to buy at this price.  New website launching by then with new logo and new wallets. 

Just check out this site.  Maybe I'm biased but I'm blown away.

The best crypto website in the world:

http://lukeconnellau.wix.com/ixcoin-v3

gustav

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:53:07 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 10:18:12 PM by gustav

... and then xivra came out ...
https://www.xivra.com/
juve4v

Activity: 505

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:54:01 PM

I always liked Vlad2Vlad topics. You can't miss them, and once OP is on holiday you already miss them  Grin
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 12:04:04 AM

I always liked Vlad2Vlad topics. You can't miss them, and once OP is on holiday you already miss them  Grin

That's funny man.  Thanks!

I'm used to being called names and being called insane.  I kinda miss it.

Good to know.

Seriously, just buy a few thousand iXcoin in case I'm not crazy.  The new website, new logo and new wallets alone are worth a triple from here but I think there's much much more going on.  I really think we're going to ~$10 in short order.

Good luck, man!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 12:06:01 AM

The X in a name alone means nothing.

Find deeper hidden meanings in xviria which were not consciously put there by anyone and then I would definitely be interested in looking deeper.  I looked with many other coins, including BTC, and found nothing.

gustav

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:15:49 AM

Find deeper hidden meanings in xviria which were not consciously put there by anyone and then I would definitely be interested in looking deeper.  I looked with many other coins, including BTC, and found nothing.

you are one trippy guy  Smiley

I just bought them both just in case the jesuits strike again Wink

epic thread btw
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 01:00:30 AM

Find deeper hidden meanings in xviria which were not consciously put there by anyone and then I would definitely be interested in looking deeper.  I looked with many other coins, including BTC, and found nothing.

epic thread btw

Lol, there is a case to be made for the Jesuits taking over the world but I think these hidden meanings I found in iXcoin are truly hidden - nobody out them there on purpose.  And if I'm right then such hidden meanings [historically] serve as prophetic harbingers.

How much ixc did you buy - are you the one who drove the price up today?

I'm glad to see more people buying at least a few k coins.  Cause if I'm right even that small amount can end up really being worth something.

gustav

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:54:12 PM

epic thread btw

Lol, there is a case to be made for the Jesuits taking over the world but I think these hidden meanings I found in iXcoin are truly hidden - nobody out them there on purpose.  And if I'm right then such hidden meanings [historically] serve as prophetic harbingers.

I'm glad to see more people buying at least a few k coins.  Cause if I'm right even that small amount can end up really being worth something.

no, wasn't me driving up the price. i Bought those ixc a while back and still holding on to them. Bought few more before the recent rise since i figured it was at rock bottom. About number of coins one shouldn't talk  since potential value is theoretically unlimited. One could regret one day he/she outed him/herself to hold thousands of coins that were cents worth at the time but later turn out to be hundreds or thousands of dollar each. Just my 2cents. Wink
The best you will get from bragging about your holdings is all your 'friends' turning up asking for loans Wink
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 08:10:11 PM

epic thread btw

Lol, there is a case to be made for the Jesuits taking over the world but I think these hidden meanings I found in iXcoin are truly hidden - nobody out them there on purpose.  And if I'm right then such hidden meanings [historically] serve as prophetic harbingers.

I'm glad to see more people buying at least a few k coins.  Cause if I'm right even that small amount can end up really being worth something.

no, wasn't me driving up the price. i Bought those ixc a while back and still holding on to them. Bought few more before the recent rise since i figured it was at rock bottom. About number of coins one shouldn't talk  since potential value is theoretically unlimited. One could regret one day he/she outed him/herself to hold thousands of coins that were cents worth at the time but later turn out to be hundreds or thousands of dollar each. Just my 2cents. Wink
The best you will get from bragging about your holdings is all your 'friends' turning up asking for loans Wink

Excellent point.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: