Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:14:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382317 times)
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:23:09 PM

I'm good, been busy. No on that coin, still, but I assume it's you buying votes for it lol

I'm not holding much except BTC and a few smaller alts right now. Getting ready to buy a bunch of something, though

Spread it out, tons of ultra dirt cheap coins right now.  If I get any BTC I'm gonna buy around 10 different alts before they blow up.

I don't know who's been buying votes for IXC, seriously, I'm broke, I would just buy alts with that money, or more IXC.  iXcoin continues to be very bizarre and the weird coincidences continue as well.

Someone got us on another exchange as well with similar mass votes.  I won't complain cause it's a good thing but I'm [supposedly] the biggest holder and it's not me so then who?

Did you see the massive 500,000 IXC sell Block on Vircurex [the scarecrow since it's not meant to be actually bought by anyone].  If I had the money I'd call that guy's bluff and leave him with his jaw on he floor.  Haha!

Like I said, the bizarre weirdness of IXC Continues, but still, nobody sees anything.

Load up on alt coins and keep adding and diversify and we should be able to make at least a cool million $$$ this year, and next year will be the real crypto BOOM, they'll put hundreds of billions of people's retirement money into cryptos [via multiple public ETFs, the ones people used to call me insane for last year for saying they were a done deal, lol], that's when we can make the "REAL" money.

I assumed it was you buying the votes as well since you own a good deal of coins yourself. Would be fantastic if cryptos really boomed next year. Haven't been following them for long so I can't really make a prediction or judgement call either way, but now does seem to be a good time to invest in multiple coins while they are still cheap. I've started collecting and using my computer to mine whenever I can. Now is the best time while cryptocurrency is still relatively new to most people.

IXC might win the mintpal exchange vote today.  Someone threw some BTC toward the vote.  I wonder who.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
publicjud
Legendary

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:30:12 PM

This coin has quite the consistant and steady hash rate growth.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 08:33:23 PM

In case I haven't made this clear.

Impossible Prediction Time:  Banks and Hedge Funds have been [Heavily] accumulating various alt-coins.  Massive alt-coin BOOM coming in the 2nd half of this year, and especially next year.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 08:38:32 PM

Anybody have the mintpal voting link? I'm curious how much was paid out to list iXcoin.

For the record, it wasn't me.  Even if I had the money, I'd rather invest it or launch a coin rather than buy votes.

But it is a telling sign that some stealth source has been pushing iXcoin on various exchanges.  I've been saying for a year now that a stealth buyer has been manipulating iXcoin's price and accumulating tons of coins.

Props to them for seeing what [apparently] nobody else sees.

mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:03:50 AM

About 2.89105 BTC for votes apparently if I'm looking at this correctly idk. Just do mintpal.com/voting and it should say under the address. If Ixc wins should be a nice boost in awareness of the coin.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 05:32:39 AM

About 2.89105 BTC for votes apparently if I'm looking at this correctly idk. Just do mintpal.com/voting and it should say under the address. If Ixc wins should be a nice boost in awareness of the coin.

Yeah, I've noticed on twitter that mintpal has become quite popular.  Given there such few iXcoins for sale out there, any boost in buying can move the price very fast.

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:30:43 AM

About 2.89105 BTC for votes

If I am looking at this right, one address voted four times for a total of about 1.44XBT. That same address sent XBT to another address that also voted for a total of 1.11925XBT.

It appears that someone is seriously trying to get it listed.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 06:54:18 AM

About 2.89105 BTC for votes

If I am looking at this right, one address voted four times for a total of about 1.44XBT. That same address sent XBT to another address that also voted for a total of 1.11925XBT.

It appears that someone is seriously trying to get it listed.

Well, now much longer before the voting closes?

And does anyone have any idea who is behind this? 

I'm the conspiracy guy around here but I really don't know who this is.  I would guess it's the stealth hedge fund who has been accumulating iXcoin for the past year but there's zero proof of that.

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:07:54 AM

I'm the conspiracy guy around here but I really don't know who this is.  I would guess it's the stealth hedge fund who has been accumulating iXcoin for the past year but there's zero proof of that.

Follow the money.

voluntarist500

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:26:09 AM

hahsrate

http://cryptometer.org/ixcoin_60_month_charts.html

altcoin with very low inflation, active community, no premine, fair distro and secure network: exactly what you want to invest in? Support Unobtanium
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 10:31:41 AM

It was me, I have great interest in trading at exchanges that do not offer the basics like PPC, or IXC. They have all these great markets that are trading below 100 satoshis.  Roll Eyes

Huh, I honestly cannot tell of you're being sarcastic.

Soooo...

mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:35:46 PM

looks like there's been lots of activity which is always a good sign
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:46:45 PM

What are your thoughts about this?
http://www.coindesk.com/gavin-andresen-steps-bitcoins-lead-developer/

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 08:09:19 PM

My thoughts:

Yet one more move which proves what I've been saying:  

A) As I said, heads will keep rolling at the foundation.  Sure Gavin is still around but just like Karpeles and Shrem, this was a sudden change, Gavin is removed from an ULTRA key position and some stranger, an outsider from a different country, takes his place.  That's 3 key players removed or replaced now and like I said, they'll replace them all somehow to control the Foundation which has become just like the federal board of reserves.

Control the Foundation Board --> Control the Bitcoin Protocol --> Control the Money Supply = Bitcoin is Fiat 2.0.

Precisely what I predicted last year:  Bitcoin has been hi-jacked.

Which brings me to the next point.

B) Did we vote on getting a new lead developer? You know, pretty important job, this new guy has full access to the source code [CORE] and his voice carries massive weight.

No, we had no say, and no vote. So just like the private and all-powerful Fed, this Foundation feels like it can do anything and answers to no-one.

Hence why I've been Shouting:

Bitcoin is Centralized!

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:21:01 PM

They didn't  send you a voting ballot to fill out? Did you forget to fill out voter registration? hahaha

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 08:34:29 PM

They didn't  send you a voting ballot to fill out? Did you forget to fill out voter registration? hahaha

Lol, that's funny.

And what's even funnier is people don't yet see how CENTRALIZED Bitcoin is and how they have been lied to all along by incompetent, clueless, parroting muppets like Andreas Antonopolous, Roger Ver, Gavin, and everyone else on the Bitcoin Foundation and every other Bitcoin Millionaire [Confirmation Bias] "Expert".

Quicksilver, I PM'd you an important message last night, did you not get it? 

PM me.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 08:45:56 PM

A quick reminder to those who didn't see my post last year. 

This is why I predicted a major fight for the Foundation Board seats.  I found this while researching the Winklevoss ETF application last year.  This portion was listed under potential risks associated with Bitcoin.

With mining very much centralized now and with banks shopping around for ASICS and unknown ASICS mining pools growing rapidly I would say the 51% mining support to enact any protocol change (including the 21 million Forever and Ever and Ever and Ever HardCap) is all but a done deal.  The other piece required to control Bitcoin are the votes from the Development Team aka The Bitcoin Foundation.

And that's precisely what's been happening the last 8 weeks with Shrem, Karpeles and now Gavin and soon additional Board Members "quitting".

Enjoy:

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 02:33:45 AM

I'm not saying this↑↑↑↑↑
And then this↓↓↓↓↓

What I am saying is that BTC will go up, there are too many billionaires, and banks, and VC's, and Wall Street chasing it - exactly what I said would happen last year.

What I am saying about bitcoin though is that it has been Centralized for a long time and now it's becoming very obvious to others and not just "crazies" like me.

That doesn't mean it's gonna go to zero, not right away.  See the riddle, I did predict XBT/BTC would get killed by XIC/IXC.  But that takes time.

The first hit will be when the masses realize what I'm saying, Bitcoin has been hi-jacked and is centralized.  But Bitcoin will keep going up cause there's so much money behind it and it's gonna get multiple public ETFs (which I also predicted last year) which will bring in tens or hundreds of billions of pension money next year.

I think the govt will confiscate and control people's pension funds (IRA, 401K, etc) which is crazy to say right now, in which case the govt would flood bitcoin and select cryptos with pension money in what I call a massive wealth transfer, a clever redistribution of wealth scheme.  

The biggest global wealth theft the world has ever seen; hence why I call the Bitcoin protocol:  GATT - Global Asset Tracking Tool.

The Decentralized, Anonymous Pipe-Dream Lie turned into a Centralized Totalitarian Digital Nightmare.

The masses will see what I see and search for what Bitcoin was supposed to be, and they'll search for a coin just like Bitcoin but more decentralized and that's where iXcoin fits perfectly.

Over the next 18 months, given the billions coming in, hype and media push that's coming, it's gonna be nearly impossible to not make lots of money on Bitcoin and cryptos, but the real money, the unreal % returns will be made on the few select Alts which the bankers and media decide to secretly back.

publicjud
Legendary

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 04:35:59 PM

Bam, they are bought.  Someone bought 345,000 IXC.   Vlad, you guilty?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 05:48:52 PM

That makes me so ANGRY.

I really wanted a piece of that huge block.  

Man, who would sell such a huge amount!!!! And why sell it on Vircurex where they're freezing BTC when all the buyers are on Cryptsy.  Makes no sense to me.

Edit:  WHOA!  Now look at the spike in buying interest.  Did someone with money just read my crazy thread?  Haha!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: