Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:10:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382187 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 03:45:56 AM

Doge is up ~30% in the last 2 days since I gave my buy rating.

And it's just getting started.  Wait until the hedge fund bastards [running it] start their marketing and pumping games.  I saw what Hedge Funds like Rocker Partners and Radiant Analytics could do with stocks (i.e. Overstock.com) and I think the Hedge Fund behind Doge is even more powerful and "clever" [aka manipulative].

Of course this is only my personal feeling and speculation - I have no hard facts to back this up. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 04:01:37 PM

Doge now up nearly 100% from my analysis recommendation 3 days ago. 

Where's my tip?  haha!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 03:03:29 AM

Genius coder, brilliant hacker [and *cough* savior of the world] Satoshi Nakamoto apparently forgot to configure TOR properly [a task any 15 year old hacker can easily do] so now someone has his IP address and pretty much everything else.  haha...

I don't know about you guys but I laugh my ass off at stuff like this cause the timing and everything about it is so obviously planned out.

But watch as the sheep eat it up and most interestingly, let's see where it goes over the coming days and weeks and what "opportunity" this creates for Bitcoin investors.

Fun games are here again.  Haha!

crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:23:16 PM

fyi:

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112474/will-a-bitcoin-etf-help-bitcoin-go-mainstream

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:01:04 PM

Am I buying these IXC form you Vlad? Smiley

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 09:20:08 PM

No, I haven't sold any IXC for a few days.  Hopefully I won't have to sell any more.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 09:32:22 PM

Good read but they didn't provide any forward guidance.

COIN and BIT will push Bitcoin to mainstream next year.  And due to the fact Bitcoin will be US government approved investment grade (via the SEC and Treasury depts) that also opens the doors for legitimate Bitcoin backed currencies which we should also start seeing next year.

This is why I keep saying that $10,000 will be a very cheap price next year and people will boast about buying bits cause only the rich will be able to purchase actual [full] Bitcoins.

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:53:07 AM

This is off topic but had to share it: http://www.globalresearch.ca/mind-control-and-the-conspiracy-theory-meme-echoes-of-george-orwell-and-aldous-huxley/5399249

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Ragnar Danneskjold

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:36:58 AM

Vlad, I was attracted to this thread by your imaginative and fascinating riddle. I enjoyed your explanation even more. I am thinking about putting a (tiny) percentage of my bitcoins into ixc as a result - enough to act as a good hedge in case you are right.
I share many of fears about bitcoin and I would like to ask your opinion of the cryptonote and other anon coins.

Pirate Ragnar
publicjud
Legendary

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:58:03 PM

Vlad, I was attracted to this thread by your imaginative and fascinating riddle. I enjoyed your explanation even more. I am thinking about putting a (tiny) percentage of my bitcoins into ixc as a result - enough to act as a good hedge in case you are right.
I share many of fears about bitcoin and I would like to ask your opinion of the cryptonote and other anon coins.

Pirate Ragnar

A huge issue with BTC and IXC is the amount of wasted energy.  Look how many millions of dollars it cost just to mine BTC.  And for something arbitrary, like 10 leading zeros on the block hash, which serves no purpose, other than making it harder to verify a transaction.  All PoW coins will fail.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 01:09:25 PM

A huge issue with BTC and IXC is the amount of wasted energy.  Look how many millions of dollars it cost just to mine BTC.  And for something arbitrary, like 10 leading zeros on the block hash, which serves no purpose, other than making it harder to verify a transaction.  All PoW coins will fail.

Would you say that's a big problem for the big energy companies?

Can't you people see that everything about Bitcoin was designed [by Satoshi] to be in favor of the corporations and governments and against the people?  By this time next year, the people will be OUT of the mining business as the rich and elite corporations take over.  This is part of the design and could have easily been seen [and avoided] from day one.

Why can't people look and see the blatant evidence of ultra centralization, massive waste of energy and complete loss of freedom for the people?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 01:15:02 PM

Pirate Ragnar

Welcome to iXcoin!

From what I've heard from real programmers, CryptoNote [so far] has the only real anon tech.

But here's the thing, if I'm right about IXC - do you think the people will be allowed to ever have real anon crypto technology?

Never!

Some "terrorist" will ensure the fate of anon coins and they will be either sabotaged or banned by the government.  They of course will cloak their transactions.  I laugh my ass off everytime I see another sheep talk about how we can now see what the government does with their money.  That's really funny.

publicjud
Legendary

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:47:47 PM

A huge issue with BTC and IXC is the amount of wasted energy.  Look how many millions of dollars it cost just to mine BTC.  And for something arbitrary, like 10 leading zeros on the block hash, which serves no purpose, other than making it harder to verify a transaction.  All PoW coins will fail.

Would you say that's a big problem for the big energy companies?

Can't you people see that everything about Bitcoin was designed [by Satoshi] to be in favor of the corporations and governments and against the people?  By this time next year, the people will be OUT of the mining business as the rich and elite corporations take over.  This is part of the design and could have easily been seen [and avoided] from day one.

Why can't people look and see the blatant evidence of ultra centralization, massive waste of energy and complete loss of freedom for the people?

Okay, maybe the corporate elite will keep BTC and other PoW coins floating.  But the free market would never choose to go with a crypto like BTC!  It will only survive at the hand of corporate and government force.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 12:12:05 AM

Okay, maybe the corporate elite will keep BTC and other PoW coins floating.  But the free market would never choose to go with a crypto like BTC!  It will only survive at the hand of corporate and government force.

They lied to us in College about free markets.  Markets are very much centralized and manipulated.  We have some freedom but nothing like what was portrayed in the economics textbooks they spon fed us.  Thank God I never had the money to ever buy any of those books so I didn't read a single Econ book, but the lectures did plenty of damage.  I lost more money in the stock market due to not realizing this fact [early on] than any other single personal miscalculation.

And you guys think people will just choose a different crypto to go with?  lol, I wonder why people don't do that right now, instead of using dollars?  Like use some unknown ShitCoin?  Or print your own dollars on your laser copy machine.

It would be so easy for any government to ban any and all competing crypto coins.  Without mass adoption those currencies would die on the vine.  What gives Doge, LTC, Bitcoin, etc., value is adoption and mass acceptance by merchants and the masses.  Digital currencies themselves have ZERO intrinsic value.  

No merchant on earth would ever accept an illegal crypto [which can be much more easily tracked than counterfeit dollar bills] and that's all that would be needed to kill any competing crypto-coins.  So the only coin(s) to survive will be the ones which are pre-approved by the government [and the banks].

Yet one more thing Satoshi should have seen but chose not to guard and code against.  

To win at this global game - simply accurately predict the coin(s) which the government, banks and corporations will back and put your money behind them.  They will do the rest and you will get rich.

What happens after that won't be pretty but maybe you'll be able to take your money out and live your life somewhere "safe".

publicjud
Legendary

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:17:19 AM

Okay, maybe the corporate elite will keep BTC and other PoW coins floating.  But the free market would never choose to go with a crypto like BTC!  It will only survive at the hand of corporate and government force.

They lied to us in College about free markets.  Markets are very much centralized and manipulated.  We have some freedom but nothing like what was portrayed in the economics textbooks they spon fed us.  Thank God I never had the money to ever buy any of those books so I didn't read a single Econ book, but the lectures did plenty of damage.  I lost more money in the stock market due to not realizing this fact [early on] than any other single personal miscalculation.

And you guys think people will just choose a different crypto to go with?  lol, I wonder why people don't do that right now, instead of using dollars?  Like use some unknown ShitCoin?  Or print your own dollars on your laser copy machine.

It would be so easy for any government to ban any and all competing crypto coins.  Without mass adoption those currencies would die on the vine.  What gives Doge, LTC, Bitcoin, etc., value is adoption and mass acceptance by merchants and the masses.  Digital currencies themselves have ZERO intrinsic value.  

No merchant on earth would ever accept an illegal crypto [which can be much more easily tracked than counterfeit dollar bills] and that's all that would be needed to kill any competing crypto-coins.  So the only coin(s) to survive will be the ones which are pre-approved by the government [and the banks].

Yet one more thing Satoshi should have seen but chose not to guard and code against.  

To win at this global game - simply accurately predict the coin(s) which the government, banks and corporations will back and put your money behind them.  They will do the rest and you will get rich.

What happens after that won't be pretty but maybe you'll be able to take your money out and live your life somewhere "safe".

You have a point.

prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 06:19:36 AM

Pirate Ragnar

Welcome to iXcoin!

From what I've heard from real programmers, CryptoNote [so far] has the only real anon tech.

But here's the thing, if I'm right about IXC - do you think the people will be allowed to ever have real anon crypto technology?

Never!

Some "terrorist" will ensure the fate of anon coins and they will be either sabotaged or banned by the government.  They of course will cloak their transactions.  I laugh my ass off everytime I see another sheep talk about how we can now see what the government does with their money.  That's really funny.

right now there is some scandal brewing from BCX / bitcoinexpress on here i think claiming to have found a "coin killer" weakness in cryptonote coins

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=786201.0
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 06:28:33 AM

right now there is some scandal brewing from BCX / bitcoinexpress on here i think claiming to have found a "coin killer" weakness in cryptonote coins

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=786201.0

I've never seen BCX make any claims which he can't back up so then that would mean we are back to square one with no coins offering real anon tech.

And I'm not surprised - to be anonymous on the Internet is impossible in my mind given the government has taken many steps to acquire [software and hardware] back-doors.  But anon is a nice gimmick which can take a coin's price very high until the next cool gimmick comes along.

The most anonymous thing we have ever had is cash and it looks like everyone is so eager to kill it in favor of Satoshi's wonder bits.  Haha!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 04:36:39 AM

Tim Draper just predicted that Bitcoin will hit $10,000 by 2017.

Long BEFORE his prediction [last year] I predicted $10,000 per Bitcoin to happen by next year, 2015, and I even stated the reason for it, a direct result of the ETF [which should go live later this year].

I'm tired of billionaires copying my style.  haha.

But seriously, it feels nice to have a billionaire Venture Capitalist come out with the same "crazy" prediction and within a similar timeframe as me.  [My $10,000 by 2015 prediction last year when Wall Street was not [known] in BTC was insane at the time].  So it makes me feel much more confident about making such wild predictions in the future and also makes me feel much better about working my ass off right now for the sole purpose of buying Bitcoins, at a paltry rate of only 5 Bitcoins per month.

Well, that's 5,000,000 [5 MILLION] bits per month. Man, that sounds so much better.  Switching to a bits scheme was brilliant and I still think bits will be the standard by next year.  Yet one more predictia I made months ago. 

And yet one more prediction, by next year, the masses will not be talking about buying Bitcoin as much as they'll be talking about buying Bits - given actual "entire" Bitcoins will be so expensive [for the masses] to buy all at once.  And I think that's the number 1 reason for switching to bits.  Very clever [and effective] indeed.

Cheers!

P.S. - I just realized for the first time ever that the word "masses" has the word "asses" in it.  Pretty funny and quite fitting I would say.  haha.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 03:28:59 AM

BOOM!  Doge just hit 100 Satoshi.

That's 300% profit for whoever believed my crazy "doge is ran by a Hedge Fund and is going mainstream" story just 2 weeks ago when it was at 25.  Haha.

Doge is the little Hudson River Trading [Hedge Fund] doggie coin that will impress quite a bit this coming year.

And I'm equally confident the same hedge fund bastards, err, investors are behind iXCoin [and probably CEX.io].  lol.

But that's just my crazy speculation, of course, with ZERO evidence.

Hope some of you bought doge - enjoy those quick easy profits.

Cheers!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 04:31:35 AM

PayPal: "Bitcoin integration will allow us to STUDY consumer behavior."

Hahahaa.  No shit?

You mean like building an algo and a massive database to track [and store] everything you buy so they can target market you to hell?  As in ZERO privacy and ZERO anonymity?  I'm shocked to shit right now.  lol.

No, I can't believe corporations are gonna embrace Bitcoin.

I guess Andreas et al missed another biggie.  lol.

I can't believe Satoshi screwed us [again].  Hahahaaa.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: