Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:29:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382187 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 11:29:08 PM

I STILL don't know what this topic is about but I was too ashamed to admit it before.. time to come out of the closet boys  Grin

Vlad can be.. well "Vlad" so uhhhhh LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 11:36:01 PM

I STILL don't know what this topic is about but I was too ashamed to admit it before.. time to come out of the closet boys  Grin

This thread is about what was, is [but most importantly] what is to come.

Now finish your sentence, you know better than most here that I can take criticism.  I was called crazy for these theories and now one by one they are all starting to come true and none of the so called Bitcoin experts, who said this would be impossible with Bitcoin/Crypto, are saying a single word to inform people of what's really happening.

It doesn't get crazier than that.  lol

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:28:15 AM

This thread is about what was, is [but most importantly] what is to come.

Now finish your sentence, you know better than most here that I can take criticism.  I was called crazy for these theories and now one by one they are all starting to come true and none of the so called Bitcoin experts, who said this would be impossible with Bitcoin/Crypto, are saying a single word to inform people of what's really happening.

It doesn't get crazier than that.  lol

Self reinforcing statement is self reinforcing

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:06:09 PM

I have watched this topic on and off because yeah you are right sometimes and smart Vlad
I was just trying to give ya a hard time  Cool
I guess we'll see right.. i'll keep an eye out for this topic and IXcoin of course (I don't have any if anyone is curious)

FUD first & ask questions later™
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 09:40:17 PM

It is watching the many stages of someone who is mentally unstable. Not like the dangerous kind, I've come to realize, but more of the delusional kind that is rather entertaining. If Vlad just toned down the crazy a tiny bit (and especially the italics), I bet he would get taken a lot more seriously

I've come to respect his opinion, but a few less crazy sprinkles on the ice cream would help a lot  Kiss

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 10:38:11 PM

I have watched this topic on and off because yeah you are right sometimes and smart Vlad
I guess we'll see right.. i'll keep an eye out for this topic and IXcoin of course (I don't have any if anyone is curious)

Come on man, I haven't succeeded in two years now, to get my biggest critic to buy just a few k of iXCoin? 

Just in case I'm right.

Post an IXC address and I'll send you 2,500 IXC but you have to promise to hold them at least 1 year [from Today] regardless of what happens.  That's the deal I make people and unbelievably, most turn it down. 

lol, I can't even give IXC away for free.  This will be a story to tell if I end up being right about this whole thing. 

digitallearn

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 05:11:06 AM

http://www.digitallylearned.com/

Digitally Learned is digital marketing resource that serves small businesses in North and West Vancouver. We offer professional SEO, SEM, copywriting, direct marketing, email marketing and print marketing. Check us out in North Vancouver at 1979 Marine Drive. Our digital marketing services will improve your businesses profit margin.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 12:03:06 PM

Come on man, I haven't succeeded in two years now, to get my biggest critic to buy just a few k of iXCoin? 

Just in case I'm right.

Post an IXC address and I'll send you 2,500 IXC but you have to promise to hold them at least 1 year [from Today] regardless of what happens.  That's the deal I make people and unbelievably, most turn it down. 

lol, I can't even give IXC away for free.  This will be a story to tell if I end up being right about this whole thing. 

I'll take 2,500 IXC and hold for 2 years.  Deal?

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 07:02:23 PM

It's funny, Shakezula just said the same thing on twitter.

I had to help him out, he's one of the better, honest devs, and he says he lost all his coins.

But I simply cannot do this as much as I'd like.  Sadly, I've had to sell most of my coins, out of urgent need of money for personal reasons.

And besides, you've been buying IXC for quite a long time.  You were buying when I was dumping at 4,000 sat last year.  I hope you were able to hold on to your coins.  It should be a good year for alts this year, even as Bitcoin struggles and gets mass accumulated by Wall Street and various world Governments.

Cheers!

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 01:37:02 AM

Level 10 cryptsy insider sock/shill shitcoin pusher circle jerk in progress !

Shocked Shocked Shocked[/center]

Hypocracy abounds !

Hey, long time no see, brother!

When did I ever pump and dump iXCoin?  Ever?   

You're gonna be one of the guys whose gonna tell that crazy story how this one crazy dev offered you 2,500 free iXCoins in 2013 and all you had to do was promise you wouldn't sell them for 2-3 years.

At least you were honest about it, which I appreciate.

Imagine if iXCoin ever becomes huge, I'll be able to tell people that IXC was once such a worthless ShitCoin that I couldn't give it away for free.  Haha!

Don't worry, you're not alone.  Another guy turned down the same 2,500 free iXCoin offer as well and he too laughed at my theory that it would one day be worth a lot.

But plenty of other guys did accept my free iXCoin giveaways and some are still writing me and telling me they're still holding and a few were impressed with my theories and convictions enough to buy quite a bit.

Not exactly what pump and dumper scammer ShitCoin pushers do, now is it?

OMf'nGee.. $5 per IXC Shocked

IXC "popped" at Huh 0.xx USD, while you and the insiders dumped ?

Did you save your PMs ? I sure as fuck did.

EDIT

"Free" MY ASS !

Thats 1 B if I was to pull the 400M sell order at 7. Which btw shows us as being the only one at that price. Everyone has piled on to sell at 6 so Ill stick it out.

Have you been watching btcltc ? Why oo why did I pull my buy at 3 !! uuuuuahhahhaahhhhhhhaggggggg... :p

Lets see your COL addy. Grin

I hear ya man, I didn't think it was gonna see 3 again once it hit 8.  You called that one right.

I have windows 8 on this new laptop and I've been wresting with it to get it to work but no wallet installs yet.

I'm starting to get the hang of it.

Hey, have you bought any ixCoin for yourself yet?  Just 5,000 coins.

I'll make you the same offer I made that other guy last night.  If you promise to hold ixCoin until at least $5 I will pay for half of your 5,000 IXC purchase.  But you have to give me your word that you won't sell it if it pops,
just wait for the Bitcoin ETF And then wait to see how the bankers will react.

What do you say?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 01:44:06 AM

So I offered to match your 2500 IXC purchase which would have cost you like .25 BTC at the time.  That's still 2,500 FREE IXC, brother.  Don't be so ungrateful - few devs go around handing out that many free coins when there's only 21 million total supply.

And to clarify [again]:

In Nov-Dec 2013 my ixCoin position went from $8,000 to $300,000 (IXC = $.45) and I did NOT sell a single coin.

I was convinced it was going to $10.  I still am but it appears my timing might be off by 1-2 years.  lol

So no, IXC insiders didn't dump.  And I was the only IXC insider in 2013, I don't know anyone besides CEX.io who was accumulating IXC like I was.

And given CEX mined 500,000 Bitcoins last year, I doubt they were hurting for money enough to dump their IXC.

Cheers!

publicjud
Legendary

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:10:49 PM

It's funny, Shakezula just said the same thing on twitter.

I had to help him out, he's one of the better, honest devs, and he says he lost all his coins.

But I simply cannot do this as much as I'd like.  Sadly, I've had to sell most of my coins, out of urgent need of money for personal reasons.

And besides, you've been buying IXC for quite a long time.  You were buying when I was dumping at 4,000 sat last year.  I hope you were able to hold on to your coins.  It should be a good year for alts this year, even as Bitcoin struggles and gets mass accumulated by Wall Street and various world Governments.

Cheers!

Vlad, I wasn't buying on the scale that you were.  I'm looking to hold any little bit I can get.  You'd think you'd want to reward such a faithful follower, rather than the naysayers. Smiley

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 03:14:08 PM

Vlad, I wasn't buying on the scale that you were.  I'm looking to hold any little bit I can get.  You'd think you'd want to reward such a faithful follower, rather than the naysayers. Smiley

I have come for the sinners...  Wink

publicjud
Legendary

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:57:13 PM

I have come for the sinners...  Wink

Now everyone will want to be a sinner.  At least I didn't come out of the wood work for the free IXC.  Never got any free IXC.

Thought you came across like no one will even take the IXC and I'm here buying what I can.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 08:07:30 PM

Now everyone will want to be a sinner.  At least I didn't come out of the wood work for the free IXC.  Never got any free IXC.

Thought you came across like no one will even take the IXC and I'm here buying what I can.

I'm not lying - many didn't want the IXC I offered when they heard they had to hold it for 2 years.  They thought I was crazy cause no crypto would ever go that high.

And these guys I'm giving coins to aren't just guys out of the woodwork.  Shakezula launched my first coin.  R3 helped out a lot (cough, lol) and helped me launch ShitCoin.  iGotSpots was my biggest enemy and Spoetnik was my biggest critic, I could never do anything right by him.  haha.

All these guys mean something to me so giving them some IXC is justified.  

I have given away over 30,000 IXC so far, much more than anyone else and 3 Times more than Gavin ever gave away in Bitcoin.  Keep in mind I have never mined coins, didn't have enough money to buy and mine so I chose to go with the buying/investing route.

I simply cannot give such large blocks to everyone that asks; especially now when I've had to recently sell my coins.  I'm now working on buying back what I've had to sell but it's not easy, I'm not in a good financial situation.  

Thanks for being a long-time believer and supporter of iXCoin, I hope I will be able to repay you in some other way when the time comes.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 10:54:44 PM

Another shocker:  Spain just announced that Bitcoin will be exempt from paying VAT tax.

Buy with Bitcoin and pay no taxes!

Anybody seeing a trend yet?  haha!

So one more government taking major steps to push people away from cash and into Bitcoin/Crypto.  So weird how these governments do NOT actually hate Bitcoin like we've been told for years now; and on the contrary; they seem to actually LOVE this wonderful new tracking tool.

Aaaand Andreas [the bank/govt shill] is wrong once again.  lol

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 11:08:10 PM

Another shocker:  Spain just announced that Bitcoin will be exempt from paying VAT tax.

So one more government taking major steps to push people away from cash and into Bitcoin/Crypto.  So weird how these governments do NOT actually hate Bitcoin like we've been told for years now; and on the contrary; they seem to actually LOVE this wonderful new tracking tool.

I don't know many in government that hate it. Everyone in that of the US I've spoken with so far have been intrigued

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:17:37 PM

According to some he was a scammer in the 90's. ran some type of botnet or something like that.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 11:18:10 PM

I don't know many in government that hate it. Everyone in that of the US I've spoken with so far have been intrigued

Of course.  And the same thing goes for banks and corporations.  I have been saying this since the beginning yet even today we have guys like Andreas still pounding away with the same lies, brain washing the masses into thinking they're gonna screw the government and banks if they use Bitcoin.  

It's hilarious to watch it go on for so long and still see 99% believe this nonsense.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 11:20:15 PM

According to some he was a scammer in the 90's. ran some type of botnet or something like that.

What?  I had no idea.

Well that would make sense.  This guy is probably owned by the state for some crimes he may have committed.  That's probably what happened with Karpeles too; they got him to take the fall for the inside job of the 650,000 stolen Gox Bitcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: