Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:19:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382319 times)
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:50:08 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 05:42:09 AM by Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Have you seen this:  

"'I think reduction in transaction fees will bolster the use of bitcoin as a means of facilitating microtransactions. But at the same time, it would be interesting to see if the blockchain gets bloated with microtransactions because of this change.'(Ankur Nandwani)  and   'Bitcoin Core, even the new release, never removes a transaction from memory unless it gets mined into a block, so if an attacker just floods the network with really cheap transactions they can use up a lot of RAM and network bandwidth for very little money, causing nodes to crash with out-of-memory errors, as well as screwing up block propagation.' (Peter Todd) His comments suggest that the bitcoin core may be evolving in a way that is not suitable for large volumes of microtransactions, to date one of the strongest value propositions for bitcoin, or that at the very least how to do so while maintaining the decentralized nature of bitcoin is unclear." http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-version-0-9-0-brings-transaction-malleability-fixes-branding-change/    

This just keeps getting better. I can't wait to see who gets handed the blame for this train wreck waiting to happen. People cannot really be this stupid in real life. It has to be deliberate. XIC is starting to look even more likely and pretty soon at that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 06:14:35 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 06:39:42 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Impossible Prediction Time:

Jim Harper who was just hired [along with Jamie Weiss] by the Bitcoin foundation is a senior fellow at the Cato Institute - the most powerful think tank in the US.

Of course, the Bitcoin board has stressed that these two are not on the board, they're just employees, advisers of sorts.  

I don't buy that story for one second!  2 board seats are forced out and in under 30 days 2 high profile new hires?  No.

People don't know that it [Cato] was started and is still funded by the Koch brothers.  The brothers are worth $80 billion combined.  David and Charles Koch are libertarians and a massive thorn in the side of big government and President Obama.  

They are easily the biggest enemy of the state and would oppose any hint of a state takeover of BTC, which is what I think is happening with BTC.

If they saw, like I did, that bitcoin was being taken over by banks and the NSA they might have stepped in.  These two brothers seem to fear no one, which in itself is remarkable given the new powers of the state.

So what does this mean?

It could mean we're gonna see a massive move by the foundation to refund $500 million in people's stolen money by Gox.

What do the Gox brothers get in return for their generosity?

2 Board seats, and to keep BTC out of the control of the banks, NSA and the fed.  The NSA and big banks are gonna have to go to war to take any remaining seats!  That will take too much time, time for plan B, Bitcoin's twin.

Oh, would you mind in a few months if total outsiders (like I said before) replace the 2 empty board seats left open by Shrem and Karpeles?  After this new guy is instrumental in bringing in $500 million nobody will say a word.  But this will prove another thing I said, the bitcoin foundation has centralized bitcoin and holds the same power as the federal reserve board, which is why banks and the US Govt wanted those seats.

Things are getting very interesting.  Another reason the govt and banks need a plan B, iXcoin - a much easier takeover with all the benefits of BTC.

Nicely played, Koch brothers, but you totally missed plan B!

Well, look at this.  It's only been 1 week since this crazy prediction and all of a sudden Gox just found 200,000 Bitcoins [like one finds a lost pair of socks].  What are the odds of that?  People can't be stupid enough to believe this is actually a possibility, regardless of how stupid Karpeles is.

I said a week ago that the Koch Brothers were now in Bitcoin in a big way to fight off a government and bank takeover and they would refund the lost coins and/or refund the $500 million in return for the 2 vacant board seats.

Look for more refunds or miraculously found Bitcoins and within 3 months the 2 outsiders will get the board seats [precisely like I said] even though the BTC Board members have made it clear they're just advisers and will not be given the board seats.

I said then that the board lied when they said the 2 new DC new hires were mere advisers.  They will give them the 2 board seats as I expected.  

The NSA [and JP Morgan] will have to work really hard now to take any additional board seats away from BTC as the Koch Brothers are worth $80 Billion and are extremely powerful political enemies of President Obama, large governments [and democrats in general].

This may be another good reason for what I've been calling plan B:  iXcoin.  With each passing day, Banks and the govt love iXcoin more and more.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 06:34:34 AM

Have you seen this:  

"'I think reduction in transaction fees will bolster the use of bitcoin as a means of facilitating microtransactions. But at the same time, it would be interesting to see if the blockchain gets bloated with microtransactions because of this change.'(Ankur Nandwani)  and   'Bitcoin Core, even the new release, never removes a transaction from memory unless it gets mined into a block, so if an attacker just floods the network with really cheap transactions they can use up a lot of RAM and network bandwidth for very little money, causing nodes to crash with out-of-memory errors, as well as screwing up block propagation.' (Peter Todd) His comments suggest that the bitcoin core may be evolving in a way that is not suitable for large volumes of microtransactions, to date one of the strongest value propositions for bitcoin, or that at the very least how to do so while maintaining the decentralized nature of bitcoin is unclear." http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-version-0-9-0-brings-transaction-malleability-fixes-branding-change/    

This just keeps getting better. I can't wait to see who gets handed the blame for this train wreck waiting to happen. People cannot really be this stupid in real life. It has to be deliberate. XIC is starting to look even more likely and pretty soon at that.

I agree.  It's obvious to me that Bitcoin's role is to maintain a high value (the carrot) to prop up the value of alts and to give the entire industry value and credibility until the industry reaches critical mass.

That said, bankers must see that they'll need other alt coins for various functions until they ultimately merge them into one global coin.

For example, iXcoin would fit perfectly [in the near term] as a remittance coin, DogeCoin as a tipping coin, etc.  

Can we hurry this up already?  Everything is in place - the billionaires and hedge funds just haven't grabbed enough Bitcoins yet, that's why the media keeps pounding on BTC.  Just wait until the music starts [2nd half of this year] you'll see what happens when Wall Street and the media love an asset class.  

It's gonna be the most thrilling and [millionaire] enriching ride ever.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 08:49:16 PM

Shocker:  They just "found" the rest of the missing Mt Gox coins.

I said before that they would all be found and reimbursed because all of this is really $500 million coming from the Koch Brothers who have just bought the 2 vacant board seats on the Bitcoin Foundation.

This is good news in a way cause the govt will have a hard time completely taking over Bitcoin now.

But it's bad news cause Bitcoin is now fully and completely centralized.  Then again, it was a lie to say it was ever designed to be decentralized.

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:25:21 AM

I said before that they would all be found and reimbursed because all of this is really $500 million coming from the Koch Brothers who have just bought the 2 vacant board seats on the Bitcoin Foundation.

This is good news in a way cause the govt will have a hard time completely taking over Bitcoin now.

But it's bad news cause Bitcoin is now fully and completely centralized.  Then again, it was a lie to say it was ever designed to be decentralized.

Source?

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:28:51 AM

Here are two more pieces of evidence to support your theory:

http://www.technologyreview.com/view/525836/marc-andreessen-predicts-libertarians-will-turn-on-bitcoin/ (Andreessen actually said a lot more than that. Basically, he has confirmed that the govt is going to get involved in btc in a big way.)

http://www.coindesk.com/developers-battle-bitcoin-block-chain/  ("Ethereum is not really an alternative to Bitcoin for our purposes,” PhantomPhreak told CoinDesk. "It isn’t tried and tested yet...")  Vlad, I think you need to have a talk with those guys about IXC. They are definitely looking for a solution. Ain't nothing funner than a self fulfilling prophecy, lol.

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:31:43 AM

Source?

I found this: http://theblogchain.com/news/mtgox-found-bitcoin/

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:38:58 AM

The govt takeover of bitcoin is a fait accompli. It is just a matter of time before the world sees it. The IRS announced that btc is property and that it will tax it as capital gains. Guess what happens next? Registered addresses AKA green addresses. Where would you like your mark?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 06:09:27 AM

That's what I was saying on twitter today.  You cannot have property without title.

A title means everyone has to prove who they are and attach their ID to their wallet.

I was saying this last year while all these muppets were yelling at me:  "Bitcoin is decentralized and anonymous and the govt can never change that."

Lol, not to mention they were all saying the banks and govt hated bitcoin and cryptos but I think by now even the slowest trolls see that I was right and they all LOVE cryptos because it empowers them like no other technology ever has.

They just need the sheep to adopt it up to 10% then sheep Groupthink will take over from there.  We will be there by next year, I'm certain of it.  Massive dollar, euro, yen, etc., swap coming by end of next year.

crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:05:46 PM

Miners, abandon your rigs, the Rapture is coming !  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

time

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:23:27 PM

I think you meant miners, assemble your rigs, the Rapture is coming.

Horses in midstream.
eightspaces

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:34:59 PM

Ive always liked this thread cuz it shows that Vlad2Vlad has severe brain damage
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 07:27:11 PM

Nays, leave them babies running, you never know if you're getting left behind.  You're gonna need some bus fare if you do.  Haha!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 07:29:01 PM

Ive always liked this thread cuz it shows that Vlad2Vlad has severe brain damage

So I said ahead if time, before anyone that they would "find" those coins and I'm brain damaged?  Lol.

Please come back when these outsiders get the 2 Bitcoin board seats.

And don't forget, Gavin made it clear that they would not get the board seats that they were just advisers.  He wouldn't lie to us...cause he's on our side, not with the billionaires or the NSA, right?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 07:33:46 AM

"Why won't BCT let me change my profile pic?"

It seems with all of your predictions coming true, you should have seen the avatar problem ahead of time.

Ahahahaaaaa.

That was good.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 12:30:07 AM

Bitcoin at $470 now.  Looks like my prediction from last month about Bitcoin breaching $400 will happen within days.

If so then we should get a massive capitulation which means a massive sudden drop followed by a massive spike.  If we get the capitulation I expect then this will be the last big drop and we'll quickly head up from here back over $1,000.

You'll have a short time to invest those cheap BTCs in ultra cheap alt coins before alt coins take off as well and in a bigger rebound than Bitcoin.

Don't freak out on the imminent massive Bitcoin selloff, it's Wall Street engineered to grab lots of Bitcoins from scared, uninformed holders.  Buy when the bottom drops out cause it will rebound very quickly.  The world bankers are officially in now, Bitcoin will go much, much higher this year but not until they grab their fill of Bitcoins [and some specific alt-coins].

Good luck to everyone!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 06:32:11 PM

This was just posted on twitter by the Bitcoin Foundation.

@BTCFoundation: .@pmarca: Bitcoin will leave libertarian roots: "smart people in gov figured out #Bitcoin is an immense tool." http://t.co/NATQ4SgDXG

Exactly what I've been saying from day one!  Bitcoin was never decentralized and it was perfectly designed as a global asset tracking tool; no shit the government sees it as an IMMENSE tool.  This is how I knew China and Russia [and Wall Street] were/are secretly hoarding Bitcoin.  What fools to believe bitcoin was ever anti Banks and anti governments.  Ahahaaa.  

The billionaire Venture Capitalists,  Horowitz & Andresseen, are just now figuring this out?  I wonder where the sheep will run to?

Hmmmm, I know, Bitcoin's twin brother.  Little do the lost sheep know what the future holds in any crypto they choose.

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:59:15 PM

Can I get a volunteer to test my new account at OneName? lol https://www.onename.io/quicksilver

Seriously though, everyone needs to take a hard look at this idea: https://www.onename.io/ and think very hard about where this is leading...I posted this in chat on another site and the initial responses were along the lines that 'this a great idea!!!' This is only a great idea if there weren't power hungry maniacs trying to rule the world. To them, XBT and company are nothing more than the ultimate tool of control. What is OneName? It is the first attempt at creating the ultimate ID system. This is a continuation of the trend already established by Google and friends, i.e. one username to sign in to multiple services across multiple platforms. With OneName, people can now link all these identities together along with a XBT address and have it recorded in a blockchain. Really? This is supposed to be a good idea??? Of course it is! It will make your life simpler and easier. All you have to do is send me some XBT, hehehe.

prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 08:12:50 PM

I think you meant miners, assemble your rigs, the Rapture is coming.

i\m ready the bitcoin supernovae implosion is imminent

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 09:23:17 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 09:40:59 PM by Vlad2Vlad

Now this:  From the mouth of the Dragon, the Pentagon.

Hmmm, does the Bitcoin protocol look like an "immense tool"for Banks, Multinationals and [especially] Governments? This was said [by the Pentagon] Before Bitcoin came out.

http://t.co/V8hdUg6ThK

I've been shouting this since my first day here [last May] and was called insane.

The shocking thing is that even now, the masses and muppets still don't see what's really going on.  Just 2 days ago another Bitcoin Board member idiot muppet tweeted that Bitcoin is Anonymous and DECENTRALIZED.  I tweeted a rebuttal but of course no response since even they must know that's a lie by now but most have too many millions which they wanna see grow so they've become just like the Banksters they pretended Bitcoin was against, lying [and deceiving the unsuspecting masses] to protect their selfish Status Quo.

Just like Andreas Antonopoulos, the more that guy talks, and keeps repeating the Bitcoin lies and Propaganda, how bitcoin is decentralized and how the state could never take it over the more I think he's a inside plant, helping to deceive the masses, cause no way can anyone be this blind at this point.

Pentagon Statement BEFORE Bitcoin was Launched.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: