Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:58:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382187 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 04:16:04 PM

Bottlecaps? BitJohn, cough, cough, JohnEden, is that you in yet another alt? Bottlecaps is nothing but a shitty clone of NVC created by Shakezulu (poorly I might add, he never figured stake coins out) for the Cryptsy backroom so BitJohn and Mullick could fleece you idiots out of a few BTC.

I do see some connections though--maybe you are another alt of DigitalIndustry? Kolin? Looking for another Quark-level scam? Bill Still over there or did the aliens let you in on this all?

Vlad, glad you liked my numerology--always enjoy winding the spool.

Edit: No, I see 'currencyoflight' must be one of your pillars, no? Surely your clone coin CURA is the answer?

Wait, you think on this currency_of_light guy?  Dude, i post crazy stuff but it's at least semi-logical.  Haha.

So you're not spots?  Digital_industry and I are pretty tight so I'm pretty sure this guy is someone else.  But I agree on bottlecaps, some good money was made on whoever was in on that scheme.  Nothing compared to Quark of course. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 04:24:19 PM

And I am NOT obsessed with the future value of iXcoin.  I have already accepted the real possibility that I am dead wrong and I will lose everything.

What I'm severely obsessed with is the truth and the realizations brought forth by it; whatever they may be.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 04:27:07 PM

One more important thing.

There ARE coincidences.

Shitloads.  Boatloads.  Truckloads.  Everyday.  Everywhere.

That's just a simple fact of life.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 04:37:53 PM

I am not Spots; coined this moniker to rail against his scams earlier in the year...

I like the connections but coincidence is EVERYWHERE if one looks hard enough. You will find DI was one of the first critics/supporters (interesting how one can support through dissuasion) Bottlecaps. DI wanted the original Shakezulu tag for it changed from BTL to CAP and even find BitJohn AND JohnEden (the same guy) arguing both sides in the original CAPs thread.

In any case, Bottlecaps are like all of the other coins of that era, created by one of the 6 or so original cloners (Shakezulu, muddafudda, defaced, r3wt, Hazard, Mullick, and Max Guevara or his half a dozen alt-names like PascalGuru/Rolihlahla/8bitcoder/etc). There is no great conspiracy, these few 'figured it out,' and money hungry fucks like Kolin, BitJohn, iGotSpots, Max Keiser, Bill Still, BigVern, and lots more jumped on board full of plans and ideas but simply ended up fleecing morons caught in the pyramid (omg, pyramid).

Spoetnik?  Haha, only spoetnik would have complete files on so many perpetrators. 

I didn't know Kolin was involved in any of that.  I knew he hit it big in quark but props to him. 

At any rate, I fully believe in IXC cause I keep finding psycho crazy scary shit like this.  Someone explain this stuff to me cause it keeps coming up.

But I have ALWAYS told people IXC was high risk and to diversify. 

And man, over the past 3 years the Chinese set me up with so much huge bogus insider info but I never pumped, I didn't dump my IXC.  Now I look back and it was always huge setups to frame me to destroy my rep to get me out of IXC but because I cared about the community I never went for it.  It's the only reason I'm still here. 

For any newbies:  Spoetnik is the local CIA, until the real CIA arrives.  Hahaha!  For reals...he probably has stacks of files on everyone.  lol

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 10:21:50 PM

Love the thread anyway Smiley

Sorry to get on you, man, but honestly, it looked like you were just mocking this thread trying to derail my recent findings.  Some of your stuff was interesting but then it jumps to total random stuff which makes no sense.

Let me explain something about myself cause I think most here don't get me.

I'm not your typical conspiracy guy, I have probably visited conspiracy sites a total of 3 times in my entire life.  The reason is that most of the stuff on there is not even plausible let alone probable, it's way too crazy for me.  I seek the truth and I don't care what color or creed it is, while most conspiracy guys seek to satisfy their own anti government bias.

That said, I'm not a libertarian.  I love and respect the rule of law because it reins in chaos and domesticates the natural madness of men.  I am a capitalist but fully realize that capitalism without any restraints is self destructive so I welcome laws and regulations, albeit in sensible, logical portions.

Furthermore, I respect the seat of power regardless of who sits on it.  My views are diametrically opposed to president Obama but you'll notice I always attach the title of president when mentioning his name because he has been granted that title by both, man and God.  The same is true for all rulers, regardless of my personal opinions about them.  I show the same respect even in private when talking to my own children so I am not an anti governing anarchist like this thread might imply.

That said, I am opposed to the path our country and government are currently on and it is incredibly worrisome and I make my views known because it is my natural and constitutional right to do so [for a short while longer].  Therefore, what I actually oppose is tyranny and the suppression of our natural, God given rights, regardless of who is in power.

So although this topic might come across like some crazy libertarian anti government conspiracy thread, it's really not my intention or goal.  I try hard to find the truth and to voice that truth so I'm not ok with things that are random or anti government just for the sake of being anti government. 

The US government [under President Reagan] saved my life and for that I owe the United States my life, but I have certain unalienable rights which I cannot refrain from exercising even if I try [my mouth simply refuses to shut when I see evil, lies or injustice].

There are days when I honestly regret doing this because I feel it reflects poorly on the United States but if it's true then I [regretfully] shout out what I see as the truth.

I hope this shines a light on this thread and its true objective.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 12:35:48 AM

Vlad, I am here in the UK, and most definitely not mocking. In fact you and I share the same views with regard to order, laws and respect, obviously it is and should be a two-way metric.

So not here to mock the thread, in fact I have invested in Ixcoin as a result of your insightfulness, so thanks and hope that there is some truth in your findings Smiley

Glad to have you here, man!

Cheers!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 12:40:11 AM

The blurred out X on President Obama's hand is important because it is a mark on his right hand...

And...

From the beginning I have said that I had a strong feeling that either XBT or XIC would become commonly known as xCoin.

The X on President Obama's hand supports this theory.  And it could also be a clue of where the "mark" will be placed.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 01:44:01 AM

Gonna make a call based on this riddle picture.

iX [China] is at the starting line racing against the corporate west [and Bitcoin].  Launch should be Q2 next year, May-June, 2016.

Price of iXC today:  2 Pennies USD.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 10:01:31 AM

Have you noticed the "three crosses" on the ground... in which case the whole scene could indicate the coming of the anti-christ, which is what I have been saying about the G9/G10/Vatican and Pope Pius XI.
There is a cross like a crucifix on the right by the car, a crucifix in the middle and one on the left hand side between the drum and the rugby ball.
Which would indicate all of those people in the cover are somehow new world oder / illuminati connected including spiderman, unsure what the connection is.

If Bitcoin was created with the public interest in mind, the public ledger would indicate that, then its a truly remarkable creation. If it was not created with genuine public interest then it has either been the biggest sleight of hand yet (which cannot be ruled out), if this is the case, like you say Vlad, the picture would indicate that the world will move together behind iXcoin and that was the intention all along.

Very interested to see what happens.

Wow man, I totally missed those other 2 crosses.  Good eye.  Clearly, the Vatican is all over whatever is coming.

Currency Of Light

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:14:01 PM

One last thing, again may not be directly related, but Albert Pike, the author of Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry (which i have only 5 minutes ago been pointed to) and I quote "Pike settled in Arkansas, where he worked as editor of a newspaper before being admitted to the bar. In Arkansas, he met Mary Ann Hamilton, and married her on November 28, 1834. To this union were born 11 children"
Spooky!
suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:24:58 PM

Have you seen this also?

Notice the names at the top - Federal Reserve, Ch(ina)?, I would imagine the next one will be Euro. The image shows a "coin" being dropped by the Federal Reserve through the old "coin game" and at the bottom two options displayed are (i)sis? and greenlight. Are both the same thing? It might indicate, as you stated, that investing in Bitcoin (the peoples currency) may further fund i(sis)? Therefore the worlds economy would all move to something that has little or no base value (the best option for financial dominance and economic power) once Bitcoin has acrrued enough money - the injection of a higher amount of money in another coin would all it would need to crash the Bitcoin price and everyone to migrate in the hope of making money and not losing money.

I did do a search for Project Greenlight though, and it may be a coincidence. Project Greenlight is an American documentary television series focusing on first-time filmmakers being given the chance to direct a feature film. It was created by Alex Keledjian, developed by Eli Holzman and produced by Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Sean Bailey, and Chris Moore through their production company LivePlanet, along with Miramax Films. Essentially people with no money submit their film scripts to the Hollywood Elite for the chance to have their film produced.

The winner from over 7,000 entries in 2001 was Stolen Summer. Stolen Summer is a 2002 drama film about a Catholic boy who befriends a terminally ill Jewish boy and tries to convert him, believing that it is the only way the Jewish boy will get to Heaven. This was presented by Ben Afflek, Matt Damon and Chris Moore.

Before this is cast aside as irrelevant, imagine what would happen to independent film making, and imagine the extent of further power of influence through film making where the films was "written and produced by joe public" so therefore there would not be any subliminal messages in. This is yet another level of "scanning" by the elitest society, another honeypot.

What do you think?

fkn sexy bb good read, Forgot about the economist 2015 version were not in December yet.

Also the 2 arrows on the ground are   (11 = November) 13 Friday the 13 Paris attacks, the sections of the magazine are in months of the events.
suda123

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:27:03 PM

Have you seen this also?

Notice the names at the top - Federal Reserve, Ch(ina)?, I would imagine the next one will be Euro. The image shows a "coin" being dropped by the Federal Reserve through the old "coin game" and at the bottom two options displayed are (i)sis? and greenlight. Are both the same thing? It might indicate, as you stated, that investing in Bitcoin (the peoples currency) may further fund i(sis)? Therefore the worlds economy would all move to something that has little or no base value (the best option for financial dominance and economic power) once Bitcoin has acrrued enough money - the injection of a higher amount of money in another coin would all it would need to crash the Bitcoin price and everyone to migrate in the hope of making money and not losing money.

I did do a search for Project Greenlight though, and it may be a coincidence. Project Greenlight is an American documentary television series focusing on first-time filmmakers being given the chance to direct a feature film. It was created by Alex Keledjian, developed by Eli Holzman and produced by Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Sean Bailey, and Chris Moore through their production company LivePlanet, along with Miramax Films. Essentially people with no money submit their film scripts to the Hollywood Elite for the chance to have their film produced.

The winner from over 7,000 entries in 2001 was Stolen Summer. Stolen Summer is a 2002 drama film about a Catholic boy who befriends a terminally ill Jewish boy and tries to convert him, believing that it is the only way the Jewish boy will get to Heaven. This was presented by Ben Afflek, Matt Damon and Chris Moore.

Before this is cast aside as irrelevant, imagine what would happen to independent film making, and imagine the extent of further power of influence through film making where the films was "written and produced by joe public" so therefore there would not be any subliminal messages in. This is yet another level of "scanning" by the elitest society, another honeypot.

What do you think?

Naw it makes the Jew star from Isreal
suda123

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:29:08 PM

Have you noticed the "three crosses" on the ground... in which case the whole scene could indicate the coming of the anti-christ, which is what I have been saying about the G9/G10/Vatican and Pope Pius XI.
There is a cross like a crucifix on the right by the car, a crucifix in the middle and one on the left hand side between the drum and the rugby ball.
Which would indicate all of those people in the cover are somehow new world oder / illuminati connected including spiderman, unsure what the connection is.

If Bitcoin was created with the public interest in mind, the public ledger would indicate that, then its a truly remarkable creation. If it was not created with genuine public interest then it has either been the biggest sleight of hand yet (which cannot be ruled out), if this is the case, like you say Vlad, the picture would indicate that the world will move together behind iXcoin and that was the intention all along.

Very interested to see what happens.

Wow man, I totally missed those other 2 crosses.  Good eye.  Clearly, the Vatican is all over whatever is coming.

Maybe the indication an event will happen on the next spider man movie or signs to watch out for in the movie I guess.
Currency Of Light

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 06:48:16 PM

*Points out image is a fake; thread rolls on even harder.

We know the image is a fake, someone already mentioned it was an economist cover from January 2015 of which there is a link in the thread already.

The reason why everything is tracked is because ultimately the people "in charge of the material world" (or at least who like to think they are in charge) know that 70% of money obtained will be used for sin, and therefore copious amounts of illegalities. Fiat money is currently something that can be used and passed without the knowledge of the issuer, bitcoin does not decrease a persons anonymity in fact quite the opposite if you wanted to purchase "black goods". Only if you volunteer your information and provide public ledger activity does your monetary habits become monitored.

The only way to know that man is not using money for destructive purposes is actually to not have money at all, but unfortunately the governments have (quite naiaively and stupidly) used money as quiet payments for a long time and are now in the position to have to recall as much as possible as other countries do the same to avoid economic collapse. And now people dont even know how to survive as they have been groomed to go into supermarkets for their food. Take money away, not only will man sit confused, but also travel will become impossible, and order will collapse, so the governments have to be very careful.

The implementation of martial law in many countries would indicate that money would be removed from society in copious amounts, travel restricted etc. The rise of "food banks" is a key indicator of the increased poverty.

There are two issues;

1) there is not enough money in circulation
2) money can only be circulated with the exchange of goods relative to that money

There are a number of solutons to this cat and mouse problem;

1) create a currency that is a credit currency and not a debt currency (so people do not pay interest or tax)
2) create a subsidy scheme which makes payments to governments to maintain roads, policing, health and other facilities
3) make public and governments financially and legally accountable to each other, not to laws that are purely money making facilities
4) take back property from government into public ownership and issue (by consensus) without the need for extortionate mortage rates or rents
5) create millions of jobs in sustainable industries that do not displace existing jobs and the economy
6) reduce the hours people work on a daily basis e.g. 6 hour shifts for 12 hour days so that people can spend more time with family, increase education
7) create a university/education network where you can do 4 hour studies for points across a whole plethora of stuff to earn degrees (good for adhd sufferers for example)

There are much more steps required but effectively thats why I founded the Currency Of Light, ultimately if the economy collapses Bitcoin will not be immune to the effects. Especially where "free energy" over unit devices are likely to replace oil in the next decade, the potential for severe economic distortion and the need for a far safer stronger economy are considerably high.

On another note, in reference to 9/11 I want to make the following points;

1) why do western economies insist on us building skyscrapers when the military and covert organisations and staff all have underground bases and facilities?
2) given the event of fire in skyscrapers there are no ways out, and thus the terrible events of 9/11 show us the horrible realisation of this
3) buildings built into the ground cannot be targeted by random events or by the air like drones
4) buildings built into the ground can easily be segregated by air tight compartments and therefore fires and explosions can easily be contained to restrict loss of life

So again why is it that civilians are made to live above the surface, and remain sitting ducks for orchestrated events, whereas actually if we live underground the chance of survival would be significantly higher.

Oh wait - if we built houses into the ground - we wouldn't need a mortgage! Doh! Therefore all we would need is to own some land Smiley

Vlad. I know why you and I have been brought together with IXcoin - we are supposed to create City 11 Wink The first underground civilian city Smiley We should do it!!!

Currency Of Light

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:31:22 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2015, 07:58:32 PM by Currency Of Light

Anyone have a date/time for the IXcoin genesis block creation?
Oh wait... hang on... would this be it... Launched (first block mined): April 29, 2011 (http://altcoins.com/ixc-ixcoin.html) ??

Do you know I think there is something more to the XI than first thought, did you know it takes 11 years for Jupiter to revolve around the sun (well 11.8 years) and the latest Satellite Juno was launched on 5th August 2011 (5 days before the IXcoin thread on Bitcointalk).

I predict there are going to be some rather amazing discoveries at Jupiter (or rather amazing faked ones), when is the satellite expected to achieve polar orbit? 4th July 2016. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juno_%28spacecraft%29) - by the way (and this is PURE COINCIDENCE) look at the shape of the Juno satellite and the shape of the logo for the CURA currency - www.currencyloflight.com - purely coincidental.

Independence Day!

Hold on to your hats!!! - Jupiter,  is the god of sky and thunder and king of the gods in Ancient Roman religion and mythology. Jupiter was the chief deity of Roman state religion throughout the Republican and Imperial eras, until Christianity became the dominant religion of the Empire. In Roman mythology, he negotiates with Numa Pompilius, the second king of Rome, to establish principles of Roman religion such as sacrifice.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter_%28mythology%29)

Jupiter and 11 hold the key, something will definitely happen around those dates, guaranteed! What I don't know, maybe others can shed some more light. Its all about Jupiter baby.

The film Jupiter Ascending in 2015 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter_Ascending) - "At the beginning of the story, Earth's residents are unaware that the human species on Earth and countless other planets were established by families of transhuman and alien royalty for the purpose of later "harvesting" the resulting organisms to produce a type of youth serum for the elites on still other planets". Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
suda123

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 04:45:12 AM

Anyone have a date/time for the IXcoin genesis block creation?
Oh wait... hang on... would this be it... Launched (first block mined): April 29, 2011 (http://altcoins.com/ixc-ixcoin.html) ??

Do you know I think there is something more to the XI than first thought, did you know it takes 11 years for Jupiter to revolve around the sun (well 11.8 years) and the latest Satellite Juno was launched on 5th August 2011 (5 days before the IXcoin thread on Bitcointalk).

I predict there are going to be some rather amazing discoveries at Jupiter (or rather amazing faked ones), when is the satellite expected to achieve polar orbit? 4th July 2016. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juno_%28spacecraft%29) - by the way (and this is PURE COINCIDENCE) look at the shape of the Juno satellite and the shape of the logo for the CURA currency - www.currencyloflight.com - purely coincidental.

Independence Day!

Hold on to your hats!!! - Jupiter,  is the god of sky and thunder and king of the gods in Ancient Roman religion and mythology. Jupiter was the chief deity of Roman state religion throughout the Republican and Imperial eras, until Christianity became the dominant religion of the Empire. In Roman mythology, he negotiates with Numa Pompilius, the second king of Rome, to establish principles of Roman religion such as sacrifice.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter_%28mythology%29)

Jupiter and 11 hold the key, something will definitely happen around those dates, guaranteed! What I don't know, maybe others can shed some more light. Its all about Jupiter baby.

The film Jupiter Ascending in 2015 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter_Ascending) - "At the beginning of the story, Earth's residents are unaware that the human species on Earth and countless other planets were established by families of transhuman and alien royalty for the purpose of later "harvesting" the resulting organisms to produce a type of youth serum for the elites on still other planets". Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

gezuz fuck
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 09:23:53 AM

@Suda123, was this the picture you wanted me to look at?

@Spoetnik 2.0, This isn't a fake pic, the only thing that was changed was the year which is meaningless in this case.

@Currency of light, that's interesting stuff but it's way out of this world and too crazy for even a guy like me.

@Everyone:  Give me a rational explanation how/why iX is present twice in this pic, especially the reason they Would write iX on President Xi's face.  I would love to hear some other explanations.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 09:26:49 AM

Dear President Xi,

I got your stuff.  Sorry, didn't know it was yours.

Call me!

xoxo,

Vlad

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 09:33:09 AM

Vlad. I know why you and I have been brought together with IXcoin - we are supposed to create City 11 Wink The first underground civilian city Smiley We should do it!!!

WTF?  Dude, I honestly can't tell if you're just messing with me.  lol

IF IXC is XIC I'll tell you why I'm here. 

To shove it down the throats of all the bullshit Christians of this world.  I'll gladly propagate the X madness with maximum effect. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 09:36:09 AM

gezuz fuck

Yeah.

This guy's timing isn't an accident.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: