Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:55:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382319 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 05:33:52 AM

Is Brock on twitter?

I need to talk to this guy.  This guy gets it.

And he's into it to make billions not to lie for some bullshit Satoshi cause which never existed.  I really think I can sell this guy on iXcoin.

http://www.mastercoinfoundation.org/#board

Guess who's on the mastercoinfoundation board.... and now bitcoinfoundation....
                                                                                                                                 and Etherium?? and counterparty as well?(speculations)

Then by all means get him for ix counterparty. lol

Oh shit, Brock and Yantis as well?

I can't believe I didn't know this.

Are you only speculating on Ethereum and CounterParty?

These guys are major heavy hitters and they have banking partners like Goldman.

I'd be a little worried to give a seat to Brock. The guy seems to just take over. I'd have to sleep with both eyes open.  lol.

I'll see if he responds to my tweets.  I'm not sure he's ever even noticed IXC.  The things I have found in iXcoin should at least peak his curiosity.

I mean, why not hedge your Bitcoin bet.  At the very least, iXcoin can offer that!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 04:59:53 PM

Brock would correct you there and say:  Since 1997, not 2001.

Lol.

I was thinking the same thing:  That Brock would invest in all possible sides.

I wonder why he never saw iXcoin.  Or did he?  Or there's nothing to see.

I'm still trying to get a straight answer from Friction why we have chosen counter party over colored coins.

Cause some think colored coins is a better way to go cause it doesn't burn coins and other reasons.

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:40:55 PM

This is astounding!

"The World Bank recently decided to ask an important question: Is anyone actually reading these things [pdf reports]? They dug into their Web site traffic data and came to the following conclusions: Nearly one-third of their PDF reports had never been downloaded, not even once. Another 40 percent of their reports had been downloaded fewer than 100 times. Only 13 percent had seen more than 250 downloads in their lifetimes. Since most World Bank reports have a stated objective of informing public debate or government policy, this seems like a pretty lousy track record."   http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2014/05/08/the-solutions-to-all-our-problems-may-be-buried-in-pdfs-that-nobody-reads/

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 10:31:18 PM

This is astounding!

"The World Bank recently decided to ask an important question: Is anyone actually reading these things [pdf reports]? They dug into their Web site traffic data and came to the following conclusions: Nearly one-third of their PDF reports had never been downloaded, not even once. Another 40 percent of their reports had been downloaded fewer than 100 times. Only 13 percent had seen more than 250 downloads in their lifetimes. Since most World Bank reports have a stated objective of informing public debate or government policy, this seems like a pretty lousy track record."   http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2014/05/08/the-solutions-to-all-our-problems-may-be-buried-in-pdfs-that-nobody-reads/

That's pretty funny.

That means they can literally and legally announce some world changing event and nobody would even know until it's too late.

Haha!

retiredaces01

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:14:55 PM

tough riddle, makes me think of the devil.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 11:33:12 PM

tough riddle, makes me think of the devil.

Hahaaaa.

I pretty much give it all away in this thread.

But there is an element of the devil in there in that there's lots of evil which can come from a permanent, traceable ledger like Bitcoin.

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:03:05 AM

is this riddle just talking about your sponsored coin ixcoin XIC taking on Bitcoin XBT to finally trap mankind into some sort of hidden crypto-financial despotism; and whilst holding to our coin would (at least) make us rich, but not free of some sort?!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 12:11:33 AM

is this riddle just talking about your sponsored coin ixcoin XIC taking on Bitcoin XBT to finally trap mankind into some sort of hidden crypto-financial despotism; and whilst holding to our coin would (at least) make us rich, but not free of some sort?!

B I N G O

hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:18:11 AM

B I N G O

Thats quite an interesting pitch. I may agree with some parts but i just dont see why nor how XIC would take over XBT. Tongue

edit: however i think i might have unpurposely merged mined some XIC back in november Wink
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 12:32:47 AM

B I N G O

Thats quite an interesting pitch. I may agree with some parts but i just dont see why nor how XIC would take over XBT. Tongue

edit: however i think i might have unpurposely merged mined some XIC back in november Wink

It's not a pitch but thanks.

All this crazy stuff is what I really believe.  So I'm either totally nuts or maybe some kind of idiot savant.

That's what's great and another unique thing about IXC.  I think IXC has a better distribution than any other coin in the world, even better than Bitcoin.

I wish I could afford to pay someone to do the analysis to find this out.  It just makes sense given that 2.5 out of 3 years, IXC has been merge mined so the difficulty was very high and at the same time, IXC was seen as a failure for lack of silly features so nobody had the foresight to actually accumulate it.

So imagine the uplifting effect of Bitcoin if it created tens of thousands of millionaires instead of a handful of big millionaires.  When you think about that real possibility then the hidden message within this coin really starts to make you think:  The Twin to Lift up the Colonies.

hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:37:21 AM

B I N G O

It's not a pitch but thanks.

All this crazy stuff is what I really believe.  So I'm either totally nuts or maybe some kind of idiot savant.

That's what's great and another unique thing about IXC.  I think IXC has a better distribution than any other coin in the world, even better than Bitcoin.

I wish I could afford to pay someone to do the analysis to find this out.  It just makes sense given that 2.5 out of 3 years, IXC has been merge mined so the difficulty was very high and at the same time, IXC was seen as a failure for lack of silly features so nobody had the foresight to actually accumulate it.

So imagine the uplifting effect of Bitcoin if it created tens of thousands of millionaires instead of a handful of big millionaires.  When you think about that real possibility then the hidden message within this coin really starts to make you think:  The Twin to Lift up the Colonies.

hmyeaaa, i guess i'd understand your point. time will tell. and im ready for either nothing. or everythingggg ^^
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 12:41:06 AM

hdbuck,

I'm curious, now much did you merge mine?

Are you still merge mining IXC? 

What about buying, have you bought any?

It never hurts to diversify by adding one of only 4 ultra secure coins on earth.  Even if I'm wrong, at 5 cents, you're getting a good bet.

Good luck!

hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:22:16 AM

hdbuck,

I'm curious, now much did you merge mine?

Are you still merge mining IXC? 

What about buying, have you bought any?

It never hurts to diversify by adding one of only 4 ultra secure coins on earth.  Even if I'm wrong, at 5 cents, you're getting a good bet.

Good luck!

about 80. is that good?
nope not buying, im just not that much into alts i guess.
good luck to you too Smiley
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 02:56:37 AM

80 IXC?

Lol, no, that's not that good.  But that's to be expected given merge mining is very difficult.

Then again, if I had 80 BTC right now I would be thrilled.

hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:41:07 AM

^ Grin
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 06:04:43 AM

I forgot to mention the name of the entity in Zurich which is responsible for renaming all new global currencies.  The entity [bank/exchange] which renamed BTC to XBT and may rename IXC to XIC.

The name of this entity is SIX.  

So...SIX may rename IXC to XIC which would stand for 616. [6 empowers 616].

Kinda has a nice ring to it.  Haha!

I couldn't help but notice yet one more big coincidence.  Look at the X in SIX and tell me it's not exactly the same X used in our new IXC logo.

Anybody in marketing here?  Is this a very common X used for logos?  Cause I have rarely seen it so I think it's at least interesting.  

Here are the images for comparison:

SIX Logo - The X is identical to the X used in New IXC Logo.

Our very professional new logo supposedly done by total newbies in a matter of days for a payment of just 100 iXcoins which came out to around $10.

Anybody seeing one more big fat coincidence here?

How many coincidences are we at now?  

My coincidence meter is busted from coincidence overload.  Haha!

Edit:

And the cute little SIX Building where Global Currencies are renamed for World Domination:

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:26:18 AM

"Anybody seeing one more big fat coincidence here?
How many coincidences are we at now?
My coincidence meter is busted from coincidence overload.  Haha!"

The coincidences are just beginning! Allegedly, the Fed essentially laundered $140billion between November 2013 and January 2014. They did this in an attempt to hide the fact that someone was dumping  US Treasury bonds. Interestingly enough, the start of last year's bitcoin bullrun (which has been attributed to China) was in the beginning days of November. My math tells me that these two events are connected.

And for your viewing pleasure I present to you the following links:
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014/05/12/fed-great-deceiver-paul-craig-roberts/ (Fed money laundering)  
http://www.federalreserve.gov/econresdata/statisticsdata.htm (Fed website)
http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/h41/ (Feds weekly balance sheets)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2013/10/10/this-surprising-chart-shows-which-countries-own-the-most-u-s-debt/ (Cool ass chart. I love charts)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 07:23:01 AM

I have always said that banks and govt are behind the Bitcoin bull runs and they're the ones stepping in to stop the massive drops.

Well, until now.  You see, if a lie looks real enough, and big enough, it soon reaches critical mass and starts to live on its own, and becomes self sufficient.

Wall Street has now taken over and so the amount the govt has to spend to support BTC is now much lower.

And once the banks have loaded up on Bitcoin, they will do what they do best:  Drive it up like crazy.  This should happen in the second half of this year, Bitcoin should see $2,000+.

And that's when you'll see the media getting behind Bitcoin and cryptos in a big way and that's when the govt and banks will start using billions, hundreds of billions of our money (from pension funds (401K, IRA, etc.) via the ETFs) to drive Bitcoin and alts to unimaginable levels.

Buying begets more buying and soon Greed kicks in and the masses will start jumping in head first [in late 2015] after the ETFs drive Bitcoin to new highs - $5,000-$10,000, early to mid 2015.

If you do human studies you can actually predict at which point Wall Street gets in and at what point what demographics and what % of the population will jump in.

So they know ahead of time when critical mass will be reached and when and how much money will be pumped into this new GATT system.

That said:  The WinkleVoss twins are nothing more than scapegoats.

I think they were approached and given their Bitcoins and told to apply for an ETF because it was guaranteed.  Cause when the massive [voluntary] wealth swap is done, there will be a major crash where the rich, the ones buying Bitcoin right now hand over fist, will literally take [via voluntary transfer] from the masses, at least 50% of the world's wealth.  Banks, corporations and governments will be the biggest beneficiaries since they set this up and were in first.

But at that point people will go insane and will try to blame someone.

All the countries and Central Banks of the world will say:  Don't blame us, remember we told you again and again Bitcoin was dangerous and you could lose all your money and you should stay away (and then we gave Bitcoin an ETF license in record time so you could put all your pension money in it, lol), so blame those guilty of this Bitcoin Ponzi Fraud:  Oh, there's Satoshi and the Winklevoss Twins.

These 3 will be hung out to dry while the truly guilty parties will remain anonymous and will walk away with trillions in wealth, thus, effectively stealing hundreds of years of wealth accumulation from all the middle and upper classes of the world.

The most Brilliant part of all this is that they've set it up to make it all voluntary.  Fear, greed and sheer human stupidity will absolutely guarantee success of this mind blowing wealth transfer scheme.

This cannot be stopped so buy now while the world's elite are buying and try to find that currency which they will swap to after the biggest theft in history is complete.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 08:08:53 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2014, 05:16:07 AM by Vlad2Vlad

As I predicted months ago:  Bitcoin Foundation Board members keep Rolling over.

Bitcoin is officially being ran by special interests:  Banks, Corporations, Hedge Funds, Wall Street and the Government.

How's that for decentralized, Andreas Antonopolous?

How's that for banks and government can NEVER control Bitcoin, Andreas, media Puppet?

There is literally nowhere for anyone to run to but iXcoin.

They can launch a new coin but it takes time to get traction, liquidity, a wide distribution and to be properly tested.  

How much longer before people [the experts] see what I've been saying since last year?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 05:14:41 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2014, 07:28:27 AM by Vlad2Vlad

I'm not sure if I've said this before [on this thread] but after Bitcoin gets an ETF license it will be a green light for other cryptos to get an ETF license.

This is good and pretty much a guarantee for a number of reasons.

The biggest reason is that the best hedge against a Bitcoin collapse is the purchase of another crypto, or better yet, a Crypto Basket.

So it makes sense then to have a crypto basket ETF.  iXcoin would be a shoe-in for such a Basket due to its age, relative stability, very wide distribution, massive [rare] security, higher liquidity than Bitcoin and the fact it's the only Twin to Bitcoin.

My argument has been, since last year, that if any alt-coin can get an ETF license on its own it's iXcoin.  The reason is that once the SEC gives an ETF License to Bitcoin they would look like liars denying an equally secure, time tested [more liquid] and stable coin, like iXcoin, without Bitcoin's bad history, the very same  type of ETF license.  

The fact iXcoin is a more liquid version of Bitcoin actually makes it a better candidate for an ETF license than any other coin out there.

As I was telling Brock a couple nights ago, and others as well, iXcoin could be a target simply for the fact that it is the best candidate for an ETF license.  Such a license would make iXcoin worth at least $100.  But that takes $1 million and at least 1 year from the time of application.  

I don't have the money but I have tried to bring this simple fact to the attention of people with the right connections and money - like Barry Silbert, Brock Pierce and a number of top Hedge Fund managers and CEOs.

For them, risking $1 million to make $1+ billion is a once in a lifetime opportunity.  And I honestly think they're just waiting to be sure Bitcoin gets that ETF before they apply for another coin or a basket ETF.  

This is yet one more big reason why iXcoin is an incredibly good bet at 5 [friggin] cents.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: