Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:53:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382325 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 08:30:22 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2014, 08:45:37 PM by Vlad2Vlad

The debt limit has just been suspended!  

I predict they will print more dollars by 2015 than they have printed in the last 6 years combined.  This is what I meant by the dollar has legs for another 18 months, when people everywhere suggested an economic collapse this year.

All nations will print to stay with the dollar - soon people will realize their savings are being destroyed and flee into cryptos since gold and silver are going down due to manipulation.  

This is all engineered - they're using a PUSH (Fear) - PULL (Greed) strategy to bring in the masses [sheep] into Bitcoin, and soon, iXcoin [and all the cryptos will follow a similar upward trajectory].

I even chose a date, 28 months in advance, for this economic, monetary collapse:  9/14/15 [9/1415]

It would be nearly impossible to guess the exact date but one thing is for sure, by the end of 2015 there will be nothing left of the dollar, Yen, Euro, etc and a number of countries will switch to BTC/XBT or a competing crypto like iXcoin before then.

I firmly believe we will see a few countries fully back or switch to BTC and/or other cryptos before this year is over. This will create mass hysteria in Cryptos (which I've been calling for since last year) which would take them all much much higher but a select few will reach unexpected heights.

Now you all understand what I was shouting all last year:  Bitcoin [and Cryptos] were created for a specific need and purpose and they were created just-in-time.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 09:01:53 PM

Ironically - President Obama ran on a ticket promising Change.  lol, I don't think the libs and sheep who voted for him realized the kind of destructive change he was actually promising.

Annihilate the wealth and savings of the middle and upper classes and guns in the streets:  That's the one promise President Obama will keep cause there has never been such CHANGE in America since its birth.

The billions of bullets FEMA recently bought and the laws being passed now; allowing 30,000 drones over civilian air space and allowing the Army [domestic and foreign troops] to hurt and detain American citizens for any reason, for any [indefinite] amount of time, without charges and without a lawyer are all starting to make sense now.

And for some reason I can't stop laughing cause people are truly so stupid - sheep heading for the slaughter.  

- The elite are right, the masses are mindless sheep who need to be controlled like animals.

How can anyone argue with the obvious proof of such a fact?

RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

time

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:36:29 PM

Wow Vlad, push your crappy scamcoin more... obviously you want it to go with a 3% stake...

What about the premine?  Grin

You think just because it was released by a sushi sounding name it will be some huge hit, but it copied bitcoin. It brought nothing new to the table and is doomed to failure. You aughta be banned from this site!  Roll Eyes

You just keep blabbing on about the bible and Satan and all this crazy stuff... are you schizophrenic? I think you should see a shrink because it's evident you are out of your mind Wink

Horses in midstream.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 11:22:13 PM

Wow, pchyzo is a new one.  Thank you.

We'll see who's crazy or pschyzo very very soon (Max Q2 of this year, 2014).

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 04:10:46 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 05:29:15 AM by Vlad2Vlad

To everyone who loves a good riddle:  Here's something easy to understand but nearly impossible to believe.

It is February 17th, 2014 - iXcoin [IXC] is currently at around ~$.10 [~.00015000 BTC] after a good 30% jump yesterday, with Bitcoin currently at ~$620.

I am going to go on record and state what seems impossible right now - but I fully expect the price of iXcoin to rise 100-fold, to roughly $10 per coin in under 30 days.

If I prove correct, don't forget just how impossible this prediction seems to be today, cause after the fact, everyone likes to say: I knew it all along, it was obvious.

Good luck to everyone.[/i]

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:32:39 PM

To everyone who loves a good riddle:  Here's something easy to understand but nearly impossible to believe.

It is February 17th, 2014 - iXcoin [IXC] is currently at around ~$.10 [~.00015000 BTC] after a good 30% jump yesterday, with Bitcoin currently at ~$620.

I am going to go on record and state what seems impossible right now - but I fully expect the price of iXcoin to rise 100-fold, to roughly $10 per coin in under 30 days.

If I prove correct, don't forget just how impossible this prediction seems to be today, cause after the fact, everyone likes to say: I knew it all along, it was obvious.

That is a brave prediction, I'll give you that!

So what if on March 18, price still $.10?

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 07:38:50 PM

Then I was dead wrong and I'm an idiot.

publicjud
Legendary

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:45:04 PM

well maybe you have inside information.  After all, you are pretty much the market maker on this coin, not...  Otherwise, if you are right, you are that good.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 09:28:17 PM

well maybe you have inside information.  After all, you are pretty much the market maker on this coin, not...  Otherwise, if you are right, you are that good.

I have zero inside information.  Absolute zero.  Since day one I've simply done research and inferred where BTC would go and other alt coins like IXC.

Therefore, invest at your own peril.  This is all high risk.

publicjud
Legendary

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:03:09 PM

well maybe you have inside information.  After all, you are pretty much the market maker on this coin, not...  Otherwise, if you are right, you are that good.

I have zero inside information.  Absolute zero.  Since day one I've simply done research and inferred where BTC would go and other alt coins like IXC.

Therefore, invest at your own peril.  This is all high risk.

Wink

schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:54:14 AM

Damn - i love this thread!  Grin

SuperZeus

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:45:26 AM

Yes, this is very relevant.  

It took me some time to finally crack this.  If you think this riddle is hard to solve, imagine not having any hints, for the clues I'm giving you nearly solve the riddle, entirely.

"XBT gave birth to his only son, XIC; but the latter will murder his father, in cold blood, and rob him of his crown and all his glory.  The wicked son, rising from the sea - who will ruthlessly enslave and rule the world, is marked and will be recognized by all, according to his evil mark and number."

I'll leave it to everyone else to solve this fairly simple riddle.  And please don't bother with all the 666 rhetoric, this is gonna require a bit more thinking, but it's there.

In solving this riddle you are likely to find the keys to great fortune; albeit, holding on to that fortune will prove a much greater and painful challenge.

Are you a Baldurs Gate https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldur%27s_Gate fan,  Vlad?  Your riddle reminds me of the prophesies in that game.

"When shadows descend upon the lands, our divine lords will walk alongside us as equals."

"The Lord of Murder shall perish, but in his doom he shall spawn a score of mortal progeny. Chaos will be sown from their passage."

"The spawn of the Lord of Murder are fated to come into their inheritance through bloodshed and misery. It is the hope of their father that only one shall remain alive to inherit his legacy. I foresee that the children of Bhaal shall kill each other in a bloody massacre."

"During the days of the Avatars, the Lord of Murder will spawn a score of mortal progeny. These offspring will be aligned good and evil, but chaos will flow through them all. When the Beast's bastard children come of age, they will bring havoc to the lands of the Sword Coast. One of these children must rise above the rest and claim their father's legacy. This inheritor will shape the history of the Sword Coast for centuries to come......"

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 02:59:07 AM

@SuperZeus,

YIKES, man, that sounds terrible.  No, I've never even heard of that game.  I don't play video games, and I've never played online games like second life, that's why I didn't hear about BTC until it hit $266 last year.

But thanks for the info, the similarity is eerie so who knows - there may be some line of reasoning to adopt from that.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 01:34:14 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 09:10:38 AM by Vlad2Vlad

This is relevant as it makes iXcoin, a twin of BTC, an even more likely candidate for a replacement or competing coin against BTC.

Gox report suggests 744,000 BTC were "lost" due to people being forced to sell out of fear of losing all their coins.  I've been saying this since last year - if the govt and banks don't own BTC already, they will engineer a way to do so before it reaches critical mass later this year.

I also said that they will get rid of more Bitcoin foundation board members and replace them with NSA, FED Puppets [the board controls the Bitcoin protocol [absolutely] and this is a pre-eminent hit by the US govt as they must realize by now China and USSR are secretly hoarding Bitcoins so controlling the board and the BTC protocol gives the US some leverage] and of course, JP Morgan and Goldman realize by now there's billions to be made here, PER YEAR, and much more down the road in fees and reaching the 4 Billion sheep they currently can't charge fees.

So here's a simple equation:  What does 600,000 SilkRoad Bitcoins + 744,000 Mt Gox Bitcoins + 2 Board Seats (in just 30 days, and more coming very soon) equal?

It equals a complete and total Government [and Fed] Takeover of Bitcoin before this Xmas.  

I've been saying this since last year and was called crazy.  This has been engineered:  Shrem, Karpeles, Mt Gox, etc, it's a Bitcoin Power Grab - the US must know China and Russia are secretly amassing Bitcoin for a Takeover.

So now iXcoin truly stands alone:  A true Bitcoin twin with more coins out (more liquidity), a far larger and even distribution, no bad criminal history, no top executive corruption and now you can add:  No suspicion of a government, Fed and Wall Street takeover.

If we had money for a media Blitz we could really do some Van Damage with this kind of information.  Bitcoin is quickly starting to look like the Fiat it was supposed to replace:  Damaged and Corrupt.  Cause once the Fed owns enough board seats they will GUARANTEED alter the BTC Protocol and really do a number on it.

How many more Bitcoin Foundation seats does the Fed need to steal and extort before they have enough votes?

Expect more Bitcoin Foundation Board seats to be vacated in the next 30-60 days!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 05:30:42 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 06:08:43 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Here's some evidence that Shrem and Karpeles may have been set-up.  

This is a must read for anyone in the free world.  It's a major new Leak.

And if iXcoin ever takes off then we could get these agents and their tactics right here and maybe even in our own real world.  

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 06:07:01 AM

Be ready to buy BTC in the morning.

I think the media is gonna spin the Gox story [bankruptcy] to spook many out of their Bitcoins.

We will probably breach $300 tomorrow (from $500 now) on capitulation by the many who don't understand what's really going on.  This is an engineered Bitcoin grab by Wall Street [and maybe the Fed] before Wall Street officially moves in, in just a matter of months.  

Buy all you can tomorrow if [Bitcoin] drops hard cause it's a ruse and within 2 weeks BTC will skyrocket, and soon after we'll know Wall Street is in and then $10,000 will come earlier this year than anyone realizes.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 09:06:07 AM

Be ready to buy BTC in the morning.

I think the media is gonna spin the Gox story [bankruptcy] to spook many out of their Bitcoins.

We will probably breach $300 tomorrow (from $500 now) on capitulation by the many who don't understand what's really going on.  This is an engineered Bitcoin grab by Wall Street [and maybe the Fed] before Wall Street officially moves in, in just a matter of months.  

Buy all you can tomorrow if [Bitcoin] drops hard cause it's a ruse and within 2 weeks BTC will skyrocket, and soon after we'll know Wall Street is in and then $10,000 will come earlier this year than anyone realizes.

I used to think you were smoking crack, now I am not sure. Thanks for the speculative view, nonetheless.

Ahahaahaaaa.  Yeah, I used to be called insane like 12 times per day.

Buy some BTC if it drops below $300 in the next day or two - it will rebound very hard and fast in the coming couple weeks.  All the money and power in the world is now aligned behind Bitcoin, they cannot allow it to fail - not yet at least, lest people run from cryptos and ruin their plans.

Good luck.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 09:54:08 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 11:00:58 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Also, another key event which kind of seems interesting with this Gox timing, like a 1, 2 punch - a regulator is supposed to report tomorrow on regulating bitcoin.

How convenient that this huge "theft" [which wasn't an actual theft per se] took place just the night before and now all of sudden people have to be protected.  Haha!

Now that could be the catalyst to spook the lemmings into breaching $300.

And like I said last year, the Govt and banks love Bitcoin and they will own it and control it and the sheep will still buy it and use it and worship it.  

Human Stupidity - Too predictable.

crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 12:59:44 PM

How about DarkCoin, ULTRACoin, Vertcoin, PANDA, DOGE ?
Don't forget the "old" ones: LTC, FTC, PPC
Do you still think these coins are worthless ? Only your pigmy IXC (pre-mined, Huge diff) is valuable ?  Cool

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
publicjud
Legendary

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:53:18 PM

Started building small nest of IXcoins last move down Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: