Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:39:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382187 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 07:57:46 AM

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 07:20:27 AM

Ripple?? Really?

Would that be a bad thing?  I can envision potential.  Synergies.

Or maybe I'm referring to the perturbations to come.

Or both.  Smiley

About Bitcoin.  Looking at countries like Venezuela and India, it's looking like Bitcoin is about to blow up very very soon.  Wish Ver and his gang of monkeys would stop the noise cause that's really keeping Bitcoin capped. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 07:45:50 AM

OK, if I was to look past the fact that it is nearly completely centralized and you cannot mine any of the XRP, oh and they are in bed with the banking industry; then yes lots of potential  Roll Eyes

Oh and I hear ORB (35.587% premine currently) is looking real good now and while you're at it pick up some Bytecoin too.

~ Equifinality!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 07:55:28 AM

This is what I was thinking of when I made this prediction - this is how you ignite a revolution.  Trump winning then chaos [triggering dictator laws] and President Obama staying in office - leading to mass revolts and a nullified constitution (good thing for them that justice Scalia happened to pass away [just in time]).  Sounds crazy and impossible but so does this.

---

[The Telegraph] - Rebel US presidential electors plot to block Donald Trump by undermining electoral college

Donald Trump
CREDIT: EVAN VUCCI/AP
 David Lawler, washington
23 NOVEMBER 2016 • 10:16AM

Several of the electors who will officially select the US president next month are plotting to undermine the electoral college by casting their votes for a candidate other than Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.

The small group of Democratic electors initially hoped to bring enough of their Republican counterparts on side to keep Mr Trump short of the 270 votes he needs to be named president.

---

Trump should win cause the rest are mindless monkeys in a suit, bought and paid for.

But for some reason I just can't see Trump win.

I think we'll see some massive turn of events which will lead to something very different than is now expected - economically and politically.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 08:26:36 AM

Offff, if only someone would have warned us sooner that the actual war was on Cash!  Grin

---

[Dollarvigilante.com] - India, Uruguay, Australia and now Spain. The Minister of Finance and Public Service, Cristóbal Montoro has reportedly just announced “anticipated measures in order to ‘reduce the use of cash.’

In other words, Spain is going to make cash transactions even more difficult. As of presstime, from what we can tell, this has yet to be reported anywhere in English media except here now at TDV.

---

The Global War on Cash Continues:  Denmark to stop printing cash by end of next year!

You know, to combat terrorism [and for your own protection].  Haha!

It is these accelerants which I predicted would happen back in 2013, which will force mass adoption and a Bitcoin price which should far exceed $10,000 per coin.

Enjoy the coming crypto hyper ride [and know when to exit the matrix].

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 03:19:30 PM

Yes, this is very relevant.  

It took me some time to finally crack this.  If you think this riddle is hard to solve, imagine not having any hints, for the clues I'm giving you nearly solve the riddle, entirely.

"XBT had a Twin Brother, XIC; but the latter will murder his brother, in cold blood, and rob him of his crown and all his glory.  The wicked Twin, rising from the sea - who will ruthlessly enslave and rule the world, is marked and will be recognized by all, according to his evil mark and number."

I'll leave it to everyone else to solve this fairly simple riddle.  And please don't bother with all the 666 rhetoric, this is gonna require a bit more thinking, but it's there.

In solving this riddle you are likely to find the keys to great fortune; albeit, holding on to that fortune will prove a much greater and painful challenge.

I love how you say how difficult the riddle is then go and say later it is a simple riddle trying to inflate your interlect but you actually sound more foolish.

You haven't actually told us what to solve you just took some random lines out a book. I will assume it is a number we are to find ?

Doesnt sound like a riddle to me just something to confuse people that had no answer. A riddle is a question there is none here. Look up riddle in the dictionary bro

rid·dle1
ˈridl/Submit
noun
a question or statement intentionally phrased so as to require ingenuity in ascertaining its answer or meaning, typically presented as a game
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 03:33:49 PM

I love how you say how difficult the riddle is then go and say later it is a simple riddle trying to inflate your interlect but you actually sound more foolish.

You haven't actually told us what to solve you just took some random lines out a book. I will assume it is a number we are to find ?

Doesnt sound like a riddle to me just something to confuse people that had no answer. A riddle is a question there is none here. Look up riddle in the dictionary bro

rid·dle1
ˈridl/Submit
noun
a question or statement intentionally phrased so as to require ingenuity in ascertaining its answer or meaning, typically presented as a game

You must be the artistic type.  You state a riddle must be a question then you define it as also possibly being a statement.

The riddle was fairly simple cause I gave lots of clues.  Reading comprehension is a true gift.

Read the definition of a riddle which you provided then stop and think logically. 

And this riddle was not intended to confuse people but rather open their eyes, but you cannot open the eyes of those who refuse to see.

And this is a game.  Just like life and death are also games in which we all participate in [whether we like it or not].

Enjoy the game!

wiked1

Activity: 417
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 03:49:51 PM

"And please don't bother with all the 666 rhetoric, this is gonna require a bit more thinking, but it's there."

Damn it bro I was just about to quote some conspiracy shit about the lost tribe of Dan and them being the herald of the great deception etc.Btw the danes who are to abolish cash are part of this tribe.Don't get me started on the current wherabouts of Jacob's stone though or this thread is gonna turn into infowars.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 03:52:00 PM

"And please don't bother with all the 666 rhetoric, this is gonna require a bit more thinking, but it's there."

Damn it bro I was just about to quote some conspiracy shit about the lost tribe of Dan and them being the herald of the great deception etc.Btw the danes who are to abolish cash are part of this tribe.Don't get me started on the current wherabouts of Jacob's stone though or this thread is gonna turn into infowars.

Can you make it fit in one post?  I too think the Danes are part of the tribe of Dan.

MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:20:49 PM

something about ixcoin over taking btc........

What makes you say that?  Where do you see IXC or BTC?

Ticker symbols maybe?Also IX coin merge mined with BTC just like Namecoin and scalability factors??Is there prize for winner?

█████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 09:24:18 PM

something about ixcoin over taking btc........

What makes you say that?  Where do you see IXC or BTC?

Ticker symbols maybe?Also IX coin merge mined with BTC just like Namecoin and scalability factors??Is there prize for winner?

Some people get it.  Yes, the prize is buying the next Bitcoin at less than half a penny. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 12:07:06 PM

How does one greatly amplify a signal if the power/signal source is weak? 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 01:18:57 PM

Banks bailing out of R3! 

---

[CoinDesk] - R3 Funding Leak Reveals JP Morgan Among 7 Banks Out of Deal

---

Where are they all running to?  Needless to say, this could ripple through the entire Bitcoin/Crypto eco-system. Wink

wiked1

Activity: 417
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:25:35 PM

Can you make it fit in one post?  I too think the Danes are part of the tribe of Dan.

This going to end up as one of those posts that drivel on and on with way too much info but here goes.

The Danes are actually Irish afaik because the exiled tribes went there first and then marauded northern europe/scandanavia settling in Denmark etc and became the early viking/norsemen bringing all the false gods like Odin etc.They then marauded their old places on the british isles etc but The british isles and ireland would be the earliest prehistoric tribe of Dan and it all gets mixed up during the christian era.The stone of Jacob is rumoured to be the coronation stone for the Kings and queens over there and if you look at the two brother princes they have the same names more or less as the two contesters in the Battle of hastings just less than 1000 years ago so maybe there is some significance there. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hastings

This first batch of Danites that went to Ireland were called the "Tuatha de Danaan." The word tuath simply means “tribe”—“Tuath... Irish history... A‘TRIBE’ or ‘people’ in Ireland”(The Danes and the Irish are Identical in genotype) however The religious factions vary but are all christian and today we see the bringing together of all the christian factions in Ireland through the new dialogue in progress.

The Milesians were a group of people who: "In old manuscripts of Ireland, the Milesians and the Danaans were of the same race. They came in batches from Greece and Phoenicia" (Dan, The Pioneer of Israel)

The was the second group of Danites to migrate from Greece to Ireland. It was this group of Danaans who migrated to Ireland via Spain and Greece with the Royal family of David, and set up the throne of David at Tara in the days of Jeremiah (read our booklet The Throne of David in Prophecy).

A poem in the Lebor Gabála Érenn says of their arrival:

It is God who suffered them, though He restrained them

they landed with horror, with lofty deed,
    in their cloud of mighty combat of spectres,
    upon a mountain of Conmaicne of Connacht.

Without distinction to descerning Ireland,
    Without ships, a ruthless course
    the truth was not known beneath the sky of stars,
    whether they were of heaven or of earth.

Refer to:

http://www.british-israel.ca/Dan.htm

http://www.nordiskisrael.dk/artikler/jcgawler_dan_the_pioneer_of_israel_chap5.html

Dannans, or Danes, of Scandinavia, Ireland, and Scotland

THESE MAY BE THE REASON FOR THE EARLY CELT VIKING PAGAN RELIGIONS SPREAD THROUGHOUT EUROPE AS THEY WERE BANISHED FOR ERECTING AND WORSHIPPING THE GOLDEN CALF.THEY ARE THE ORIGINAL MONEY WORSHIPPERS.Holsace chronicles – Education – Odin’s capital, Asgard – Modern Asgard north of Lake Van – Baal worship and the serpent – IRELAND, Tuatha Danan from Greece and the Euxine – Date of arrival – Poenulus of Plautus – Milesians, Gadelians, or Scoti, from the Euxine – Villaneuva’s Phoenician Ireland – Baal worship: serpent and eagle – SCOTLAND, Dannans, Baal worship, coins.

Deep historical research shows that Irish are the viking race that originally colonised Scandinavia long before christian times and brought all these ancient Demon/Gods like Odin,etc there.Their following generations recolonised Britain and Ireland and then the Norman Invasions ended this and brought anglo saxon colonisation to Ireland.The british colonised by then saxons/normans who colonised the celt/viking Irish who are the decendents of the tribe of Dan etc.Their genetics are spread all across the globe by now according to other prophesies.For example most cops/military/judges/etc in the US are of this race(This race is really one Saxon/norman/celt/viking but are a waring/feudal race until now where they are united today.

Ceaser and freud noted the Irish race many times.If you notice in native Irish personality traits they are great friends but terrible enemies just like the turks.Today the dividing line between christianity and Islam is not the middle east but cyprus and it was here besids the shore of the mediterranian sea that the devil took his seat in many transcripts and interestingly we see the crisis regarding deposits there.You will also notice the greek crisis and the lineage relating back to tribe of dan passing through greece.Also of note is the fact that the Irish are basically an international race of exile and even are supposed to have some turkish and greek genetic parts which is like mixing oil and water but blend they surely do.

Disclaimer;This may all be bullshit but many historians seem to like it.

Now getting back to cashless societies.In ireland everyone is tracked via personal number from birth to death and this entitles them to free everything once they are below certain wealth levels including free travel/healthcare(Irish doctors/surgeons are tier 1 in the world)free attorney/legal aid/rent assistance/fuel allowance/education(including college and irish universities are tier 1)etc etc etc so if anyone is a prototype race they would well qualify.

Notable cashless systems are stripe company etc owned by the coulton brothers from Ireland who provided seed capital to Jed Mc Calebs stellar coin.

http://thegreatrecession.info/blog/ireland-leads-way-first-cashless-society/

https://letstalkpayments.com/why-and-how-should-we-move-towards-a-cashless-society-new-initiatives-afoot-in-ireland-and-india/

Chinese empress Ci Xi (note XI) or the "Dragon Lady"(Napoloen said:"Let China Sleep, for when the Dragon awakes, she will shake the world") and references to the cantonese being "the irish" of china(THE IRISH GREEN DRAGON society and the rebellions in both china and ireland around the end of the 1000 years restraint.The Northern Ireland conflict was one of the longest and atrocious in modern history(Irish means exiled/banned etc etc just like the TRIBE of DAN is exiled and the IRISH are an EXILED race spread throughout the earth in many positions of power or advisors of the most powerful institutions.The original wolf in sheeps clothing smiles when angry and acts the fool when scheming the most complex plots even willing to wait generations to deploy such schemes.Members of Dan are the ultimate infiltrators.You must remember even during the 1000 year subdued term of colonisation it was esentially the Irish who colonised themselves because both the Norman and Viking races originated from Ireland long before they returned back to these isles as invaders and The eagle of ceaser never entered Ireland but the mark of the eagle was on the first coins that were minted there.This was the end of the roman empire when it reached the irish isles and scotland and those isles then were restrained/subdues and christianity subdued the Irish race for 1000 years.

The LAST batch of Danites left a trail to their final homeland now Denmark.The Irish are also an exiled race spread throughout the earth and have been mercenaries in many wars eg wild geese and napoleons finest legions or the queens royal guard etc.

As for end times:Meggido as Napoleon also said is"the most ideal natural battlefield in the world,"and where is all the action today?

Sigmund Freud, who had a lifelong fascination with ancient Oriental art, also found this metaphor irresistible, except that the father of modern psychology saw in the sleeping giant China's potential for rage, born out of a deep-seated repression of ego and individualism.

Mao Tse Tung, the Marxist revolutionary, with an image of the "sleeping giant" in mind, promised his people that "All that the West has, China will have."
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 05:03:43 PM

This going to end up as one of those posts that drivel on and on with way too much info but here goes.

The Danes are actually Irish afaik because the exiled tribes went there first and then marauded northern europe/scandanavia settling in Denmark etc and became the early viking/norsemen bringing all the false gods like Odin etc.They then marauded their old places on the british isles etc but The british isles and ireland would be the earliest prehistoric tribe of Dan and it all gets mixed up during the christian era.The stone of Jacob is rumoured to be the coronation stone for the Kings and queens over there and if you look at the two brother princes they have the same names more or less as the two contesters in the Battle of hastings just less than 1000 years ago so maybe there is some significance there. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hastings

This first batch of Danites that went to Ireland were called the "Tuatha de Danaan." The word tuath simply means “tribe”—“Tuath... Irish history... A‘TRIBE’ or ‘people’ in Ireland”(The Danes and the Irish are Identical in genotype) however The religious factions vary but are all christian and today we see the bringing together of all the christian factions in Ireland through the new dialogue in progress.

The Milesians were a group of people who: "In old manuscripts of Ireland, the Milesians and the Danaans were of the same race. They came in batches from Greece and Phoenicia" (Dan, The Pioneer of Israel)

The was the second group of Danites to migrate from Greece to Ireland. It was this group of Danaans who migrated to Ireland via Spain and Greece with the Royal family of David, and set up the throne of David at Tara in the days of Jeremiah (read our booklet The Throne of David in Prophecy).

A poem in the Lebor Gabála Érenn says of their arrival:

It is God who suffered them, though He restrained them

they landed with horror, with lofty deed,
    in their cloud of mighty combat of spectres,
    upon a mountain of Conmaicne of Connacht.

Without distinction to descerning Ireland,
    Without ships, a ruthless course
    the truth was not known beneath the sky of stars,
    whether they were of heaven or of earth.

Refer to:

http://www.british-israel.ca/Dan.htm

http://www.nordiskisrael.dk/artikler/jcgawler_dan_the_pioneer_of_israel_chap5.html

Dannans, or Danes, of Scandinavia, Ireland, and Scotland

THESE MAY BE THE REASON FOR THE EARLY CELT VIKING PAGAN RELIGIONS SPREAD THROUGHOUT EUROPE AS THEY WERE BANISHED FOR ERECTING AND WORSHIPPING THE GOLDEN CALF.THEY ARE THE ORIGINAL MONEY WORSHIPPERS.Holsace chronicles – Education – Odin’s capital, Asgard – Modern Asgard north of Lake Van – Baal worship and the serpent – IRELAND, Tuatha Danan from Greece and the Euxine – Date of arrival – Poenulus of Plautus – Milesians, Gadelians, or Scoti, from the Euxine – Villaneuva’s Phoenician Ireland – Baal worship: serpent and eagle – SCOTLAND, Dannans, Baal worship, coins.

Deep historical research shows that Irish are the viking race that originally colonised Scandinavia long before christian times and brought all these ancient Demon/Gods like Odin,etc there.Their following generations recolonised Britain and Ireland and then the Norman Invasions ended this and brought anglo saxon colonisation to Ireland.The british colonised by then saxons/normans who colonised the celt/viking Irish who are the decendents of the tribe of Dan etc.Their genetics are spread all across the globe by now according to other prophesies.For example most cops/military/judges/etc in the US are of this race(This race is really one Saxon/norman/celt/viking but are a waring/feudal race until now where they are united today.

Ceaser and freud noted the Irish race many times.If you notice in native Irish personality traits they are great friends but terrible enemies just like the turks.Today the dividing line between christianity and Islam is not the middle east but cyprus and it was here besids the shore of the mediterranian sea that the devil took his seat in many transcripts and interestingly we see the crisis regarding deposits there.You will also notice the greek crisis and the lineage relating back to tribe of dan passing through greece.Also of note is the fact that the Irish are basically an international race of exile and even are supposed to have some turkish and greek genetic parts which is like mixing oil and water but blend they surely do.

Disclaimer;This may all be bullshit but many historians seem to like it.

Now getting back to cashless societies.In ireland everyone is tracked via personal number from birth to death and this entitles them to free everything once they are below certain wealth levels including free travel/healthcare(Irish doctors/surgeons are tier 1 in the world)free attorney/legal aid/rent assistance/fuel allowance/education(including college and irish universities are tier 1)etc etc etc so if anyone is a prototype race they would well qualify.

Notable cashless systems are stripe company etc owned by the coulton brothers from Ireland who provided seed capital to Jed Mc Calebs stellar coin.

http://thegreatrecession.info/blog/ireland-leads-way-first-cashless-society/

https://letstalkpayments.com/why-and-how-should-we-move-towards-a-cashless-society-new-initiatives-afoot-in-ireland-and-india/

Chinese empress Ci Xi (note XI) or the "Dragon Lady"(Napoloen said:"Let China Sleep, for when the Dragon awakes, she will shake the world") and references to the cantonese being "the irish" of china(THE IRISH GREEN DRAGON society and the rebellions in both china and ireland around the end of the 1000 years restraint.The Northern Ireland conflict was one of the longest and atrocious in modern history(Irish means exiled/banned etc etc just like the TRIBE of DAN is exiled and the IRISH are an EXILED race spread throughout the earth in many positions of power or advisors of the most powerful institutions.The original wolf in sheeps clothing smiles when angry and acts the fool when scheming the most complex plots even willing to wait generations to deploy such schemes.Members of Dan are the ultimate infiltrators.You must remember even during the 1000 year subdued term of colonisation it was esentially the Irish who colonised themselves because both the Norman and Viking races originated from Ireland long before they returned back to these isles as invaders and The eagle of ceaser never entered Ireland but the mark of the eagle was on the first coins that were minted there.This was the end of the roman empire when it reached the irish isles and scotland and those isles then were restrained/subdues and christianity subdued the Irish race for 1000 years.

The LAST batch of Danites left a trail to their final homeland now Denmark.The Irish are also an exiled race spread throughout the earth and have been mercenaries in many wars eg wild geese and napoleons finest legions or the queens royal guard etc.

As for end times:Meggido as Napoleon also said is"the most ideal natural battlefield in the world,"and where is all the action today?

Sigmund Freud, who had a lifelong fascination with ancient Oriental art, also found this metaphor irresistible, except that the father of modern psychology saw in the sleeping giant China's potential for rage, born out of a deep-seated repression of ego and individualism.

Mao Tse Tung, the Marxist revolutionary, with an image of the "sleeping giant" in mind, promised his people that "All that the West has, China will have."

That's some really interesting stuff.  I know a lot of Hebrew tribes migrated through countries like Serbia and Romania, especially during the last couple world wars, and at one point there were more Jews in Romania than all of Europe combined.

Unless something changes ASAP, it seems to me like the west us about to implode under the weight of its own madness and at that point - China (Xi) will get his mandate from heaven and the sleeping giant will indeed wake.  This cannot be stopped, only delayed, and only by a single Force.

It's amazing to me how certain races, like the lost tribe of Dan, although they have long forgotten their bloodline, are still driven by an invisible, mystical force to fulfill their destinies, even many generations later.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 08:29:04 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2016, 10:24:00 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Finding Neo!

---

If you wanna find Neo - follow the way of the sparrow to the single strongest star.

---

Intuition is the number one tool in the tool box.

I don't believe in instinct or intuition as nothing is auto created or self driven.  It is understanding which is priceless, which lies in the heart, not in the human mind - and it can be found by anyone who searches for it.  If you lead with your heart you will get much farther than if you lead with your brain.

Why would you try to kill the light inside of me for personal gain?  

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 09:48:39 AM

There is a way to send a signal beyond the ether! 

Can the eyes of your heart see the Source?  Set ablaze, full of fire - glowing red like molten metal. 

ALWAYS ready to receive!

SolomonRising

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

The Truth illuminates the eyes of the heart!

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:58:29 AM

How does one see what can't be seen or search for unsearchable things?

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 07:36:51 AM

Hahahaha.  That's good.  Gotta put that on my big list.  Smiley

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:18:53 PM

Ixcoin has experienced more than 7 days without a block. I wonder how the evil twin brother can murder his brother when he himself is almost dead. If this happens, it would be a greater achievement that Trump becoming President of America or Leicester winning the Premier League last season. Do you think we may need to hard fork the coin?

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: