Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:27:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382324 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 11:27:26 PM

Apropos, one of the biggest, most powerful bankers in the world has personally asked me to back off criticizing Andreas.  Out of respect for this guy, whom I actually personally like, I only shine a light on Andreas on this thread, never on any of the other major social media networks, like Twitter.

Now that should tell you a lot about Andreas and what's really going on.  And he's not alone, I personally think most of the top Bitcoin guys are working for someone; a government agency, the banks, large corporations, etc.

Nothing this massive and world changing is gonna be left to chance.  Anybody who accidentally stumbles onto the playing field and interferes with the plan will get mowed down a la Charlie Shrem.

Things won't be looking too good for me either if I'm right about even a fraction of this stuff.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:28:43 PM

Apropos, one of the biggest, most powerful bankers in the world has personally asked me to back off criticizing Andreas.  Out of respect for this guy, whom I actually personally like, I only shine a light on Andreas on this thread, never on any of the other major social media networks, like Twitter.

Now that should tell you a lot about Andreas and what's really going on.  And he's not alone, I personally think most of the top Bitcoin guys are working for someone; a government agency, the banks, large corporations, etc.

Nothing this massive and world changing is gonna be left to chance.  Anybody who accidentally stumbles onto the playing field and interferes with the plan will get mowed down a la Charlie Shrem.

Things won't be looking too good for me either if I'm right about even a fraction of this stuff.

Hey bro, let me borrow about 1 million dollars. K?

Serously though, if you're talking to "one of the most powerful bankers in the world" and  he asked you "back off criticizing Andreas" i'd say that offers you some pretty powerful leverage.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 11:42:24 PM

Hey bro, let me borrow about 1 million dollars. K?

Serously though, if you're talking to "one of the most powerful bankers in the world" and  he asked you "back off criticizing Andreas" i'd say that offers you some pretty powerful leverage.

I'm not talking about frontmen like Jamie Dimon.  These guys are the most powerful people in the world and you want me to try and extort him?  If I were in his place I wouldn't tolerate such stupidity. 

I'm grateful and surprised to be allowed to exercise some freedom of speech if in fact what I'm saying is upsetting them. 

And I really don't wanna get in their way, this thing is too big to be stopped by anyone.  I'm just happy and very grateful to be able to go along for the ride.

The only reason I say anything is cause it angers me too much to see such blatant lying by so many people without a single person saying anything to the contrary.  I'm risking a lot with nothing to gain for my valiant efforts [if I say so myself].

Edit:  I don't have a grand to spare let alone a million bucks.  lol

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 11:53:25 PM

And to be clear, this powerful banker didn't say:  "Back off Andreas!"

What he said was something like:  "Andreas is a good friend who I respect a lot, I don't appreciate the things you say about him."

[This was over a year ago so I'm paraphrasing.]

Imagine someone like Jamie Dimon [but much more rich and much more powerful] saying that to you.  To me it was a nice way of saying:  "I'd appreciate it if you'd shut your big fat mouth about Andreas before I step on you like the little insignificant bug that you are."

And that, you gotta respect the fact he actually treated me so nicely after I went after one of his "friends".  This guy is a better person than me which is why I respect him and like him and why I now limit my Andreas bashing within the boundaries of Bitcointalk. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 03:15:06 AM

.... so i get nothing??

...30 months of support (& sin)...

...for nothin' ?

e2a (AND another 'slump' in price!!)

a plague on BOTH your houses!!

Did you forget to switch accounts?  lol

Edit:  You get something.  You held one of the most stable coins in crypto-world.  While most alts have totally collapsed in price, iXCoin has held up extremely well.  That's not bad.

What is Gavin and gang paying their faithful Bitcoin holders after a near 90% drop?  Anybody get any free Bitcoins from Gavin or Satoshi's million Bitcoin stash? 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 03:19:51 AM

a plague on BOTH your houses!!

Wait a minute, is that a curse?

BOTH my houses?  What does that even mean?  I wish I had two houses.  lol

Well, may God bless you; in return for you cursing me.

edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:48:59 AM

i dunno what you mean - i only have one account.

i thought this was the IXC promo/giveaway thread - apologies if its members only.

the plague quote is from romeo & juliet. after mercutio (sp?) gets fkd over trying to be a peacekeeper

if BTC & IXC are 'twins' then surely they're both as 'doomed' as each other...

or not?
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 04:04:54 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 05:56:00 AM by Vlad2Vlad

i dunno what you mean - i only have one account.

i thought this was the IXC promo/giveaway thread - apologies if its members only.

the plague quote is from romeo & juliet. after mercutio (sp?) gets fkd over trying to be a peacekeeper

if BTC & IXC are 'twins' then surely they're both as 'doomed' as each other...

or not?

Sorry, misunderstood your post.

No, this isn't the iXCoin promo giveaway thread.  Haha.

They could very well be both doomed but given IXC is already a fully matured version of bitcoin, it has a number of key advantages and I'm hoping those advantages will be enough to give iXCoin the edge it needs.  

Time will tell.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 05:55:11 AM

Finally able to add an avatar pic.  I'm a total professional now.  haha!

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:39:20 PM

Does the fact that Ixcoins' difficulty has dropped in half over the past 6 months concern you?

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 07:51:15 PM

Does the fact that Ixcoins' difficulty has dropped in half over the past 6 months concern you?

In half relative to what?  Relative to namecoin it hasn't.

Relative to Bitcoin I expect it should even though iXcoin's difficulty should continue going up.

Given iXcoin belong to some anonymous group and iXcoin offers no payouts I expect that only that group will mine it [for now].

Considering the fact that asic mining has blown up and many deep pocket investors are mining I would expect that those people will not give up efficiencies to mine iXcoin when there is no payout.

So that means it is CEX.io mining iXcoin against the rest of the world.

Therefore, relative to Bitcoin, iXcoin's difficulty should be going down but on a real basis, it should be increasing.

If/when ixc gets pushed mainstream and we start seeing fees, then I would expect ixc to be mined by everyone.

Until then I'm not worried about a 51 attack even if the rest of the world grows much faster.

CEX.io has taken care of any remote possibility of a 51 attack.  

publicjud
Legendary

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:54:50 PM

In half relative to what?  Relative to namecoin it hasn't.

Relative to Bitcoin I expect it should even though iXcoin's difficulty should continue going up.

Given iXcoin belong to some anonymous group and iXcoin offers no payouts I expect that only that group will mine it [for now].

Considering the fact that asic mining has blown up and many deep pocket investors are mining I would expect that those people will not give up efficiencies to mine iXcoin when there is no payout.

So that means it is CEX.io mining iXcoin against the rest of the world.

Therefore, relative to Bitcoin, iXcoin's difficulty should be going down but on a real basis, it should be increasing.

If/when ixc gets pushed mainstream and we start seeing fees, then I would expect ixc to be mined by everyone.

Until then I'm not worried about a 51 attack even if the rest of the world grows much faster.

CEX.io has taken care of any remote possibility of a 51 attack.  

It has dropped in half in relation to itself.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 08:00:18 PM

It has dropped in half in relation to itself.

That would make it a real drop. Are you sure you're looking at difficulty and not the hash rate?

I haven't really kept track of the difficulty but I do look at it once in a while in relation to Namecoin to see where we are compared to all alts.  And I'm seeing iXcoin still close behind namecoin.

So does that mean NameCoin mining is dropping too?  Not sure what to think about that.

CEX.io are very good at doing strange things nobody can comprehend.  lol

publicjud
Legendary

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:13:18 PM

Boom went bitcoin as we speak Smiley

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 08:47:49 PM

And the hits keep coming!

JP Morgan Chase prohibits the storage of cash in their safety deposit boxes.

And oh, this little tidbit too:

"The new policy restricts borrowers from using cash to make payments on credit cards, mortgages, equity lines, and auto loans."

So wait a minute, banks HATE cash and LOVE Bitcoin? 

Oh, so like I've been saying since 2013.

Aaaand Andreas the Shill is wrong again.  Haha.

You guys starting to see why I said 2 years ago that the Bitcoin ETF was guaranteed and that govt, banks and Corps loved Bitcoin and why Bitcoin will be pushed/pulled way past $10,000 through fear and greed?

$10,000 will be cheap by year's end.  Start using bits now cause soon nobody will afford Bitcoins.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:12:32 PM

I get what you said Spots (no offense Vlad)

And I can vouch for Vlad with him offering..
he offered me some Max coins before to hold on to and he sent them and I still have them too.

I am in coin saving mode for months now.. no trades at all just saving in the bank / blockchain(s)  Cool

One thing I like about Vlad's theories (which I take this topic is about one of them)
is that he is more willing than most guys to think outside the box and look at all kinds of angles.. even if they appear crazy etc.
I have had some good private chats with him about things and its nice to talk to someone who gets what speculating really means.

I have pinned him all along as a rabid fanatic when it comes to optimism though and I am the total opposite.
I guess it's about finding the balance.

But hey guys Vlad can't prob afford to hang around the scene giving crap loads of coins away for free just to prove a point one day.
So far he and some other old timers have been extremely generous over the last few years.
good luck guys..

FUD first & ask questions later™
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 06:11:40 AM

The Global War on Cash Continues:  Denmark to stop printing cash by end of next year!

You know, to combat terrorism [and for your own protection].  Haha!

It is these accelerants which I predicted would happen back in 2013, which will force mass adoption and a Bitcoin price which should far exceed $10,000 per coin.

Enjoy the coming crypto hyper ride [and know when to exit the matrix].

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 01:35:36 PM

The Global War on Cash Continues:  Denmark to stop printing cash by end of next year!

You know, to combat terrorism [and for your own protection].  Haha!

It is these accelerants which I predicted would happen back in 2013, which will force mass adoption and a Bitcoin price which should far exceed $10,000 per coin.

Enjoy the coming crypto hyper ride [and know when to exit the matrix].

do you have a comprehensive list of countries that are beginning this type of endeavour?

Yes.

All of them.

This time, there will be no place to hide.

JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:43:15 PM

Martin Armstrong  predicts that a sovereign debt crisis will start to unfold on a global level after October 1, 2015

http://forecaster-movie.com/en/the-forecaster/

MARTIN ARMSTRONG, once a US based trillion dollar financial advisor, developed a computer model based on the number pi and other cyclical theories to predict economic turning points with eerie accuracy. In the early 80s he established his financial forecasting and advising company Princeton Economics. His forecasts were in great demand worldwide. As Armstrong's recognition grew, prominent New York bankers invited him to join "the club" to aid them in market manipulation. Martin repeatedly refused. Later that same year (1999) the FBI stormed his offices confiscating his computer model and accusing him of a 3 billion dollar Ponzi scheme. Was it an attempt to silence him and to prevent him from initiating a public discourse on the real Ponzi Scheme of debts that the world has been building up for decades? Armstrong predicts that a sovereign debt crisis will start to unfold on a global level after October 1, 2015 - a major pi turning point that his computer model forecasted many years ago.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 07:43:06 PM

Martin Armstrong  predicts that a sovereign debt crisis will start to unfold on a global level after October 1, 2015

http://forecaster-movie.com/en/the-forecaster/

MARTIN ARMSTRONG, once a US based trillion dollar financial advisor, developed a computer model based on the number pi and other cyclical theories to predict economic turning points with eerie accuracy. In the early 80s he established his financial forecasting and advising company Princeton Economics. His forecasts were in great demand worldwide. As Armstrong's recognition grew, prominent New York bankers invited him to join "the club" to aid them in market manipulation. Martin repeatedly refused. Later that same year (1999) the FBI stormed his offices confiscating his computer model and accusing him of a 3 billion dollar Ponzi scheme. Was it an attempt to silence him and to prevent him from initiating a public discourse on the real Ponzi Scheme of debts that the world has been building up for decades? Armstrong predicts that a sovereign debt crisis will start to unfold on a global level after October 1, 2015 - a major pi turning point that his computer model forecasted many years ago.

Two+ years ago I predicted the next and biggest economic collapse in US history to happen on 9/14/2015.  (I even made a shirt to dedicate to it).

So I'm glad to see a master economist like Armstrong predict something so close to my date.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: