Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:50:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382306 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 03:55:14 PM

Please don't forget to rewind!

---

I can't stop laughing at how the dipshits telegraph every move they're gonna make.

So now one can accurately predict that the Bitcoin split [the bastard child] will most likely offer instant rewind and ultra centralization [controlled by corps, banks and govt]. 

Job well done, Roger Ver, ya anarchist ya.  Hahaha. 

And kiss the 21 million hardcap goodbye too.  Pretty much everything Ver ever swore on, just rewind and play it backwards. 

PS - sorry these pics are so large.  Imgur changed their site settings and I can't adjust the size from my iPhone.  I'm working on [hacking] other sites. 

I'm a hacker! 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 04:37:20 PM

Speaking of Malware:  Trojan Horse

---

[NewsBTC] - Banks Buy Bitcoin as Ransomware Attacks Wreak Havoc

Posted on 9:30 pm August 11, 2016 Author GauthamCategories

The increase in ransomware attacks on banks has forced them to buy bitcoin. Read more...
ransomware, kaspersky

Who would have imagined that traditional banks would be buying Bitcoin so soon? The answer is – probably no one. However, the far-sighted theory has come to exist, even it is aimed at protecting banks’ data from ransomware attacks.

---

Umm, Vlad2Vlad said in 2013 that banks, corps and govts were ALL secretly hoarding Bitcoin.

But hey, how they can buy it out of the closet (OTC) cause they're not buying it to control it but simply cause those gosh darn hackers.

It's no fair someone gets to have all the fun, when do I get to make up this crazy stuff?  lol

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 01:56:21 PM

The Winner Takes It All, brothers!

When they split Bitcoin in a month or two it might get really crazy.  Be psychologically, lest you get shaken.  That will be the time for another coin to make its big move.  Regardless, in the end, there will only me one.  This is an absolute certainty.

Apropos, I'm jammin' to ABBA - The Winner Takes It All, right now.  Felt so proper.

Just in case anybody really thinks I joke about this stuff:  Wink

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 04:55:34 PM

The UN loves Bitcoin!

---

[Cointelegraph] - United Nations Wants Volunteers to Spread Bitcoin in Africa

United Nations Wants Volunteers to Spread Bitcoin in Africa
The United Nations is seeking applications for volunteers to help spread Bitcoin adoption in Africa.

Posted in an ad on OnlineVolunteering.org, the UN’s volunteer portal, the post calls for qualified candidates to volunteer their time to help educate the youth of Sierra Leone about Bitcoin.

---

The article goes on to say that the purpose is so that they [the UN] can accept *cough* donations in Bitcoin.

*cough* BULLSHIT!!!

Kinda like banks are only hoarding bitcoins cause they're so worried about ransomware. 

You know shit's about to get real when the UN starts to propagate Bitcoin!  Massive mainstream push coming by next year.

frobley

Activity: 708
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:54:26 PM

I'm in Africa, we've had Onecoin come through taking everyone's savings, doubful they'll be in a hurry to part with any more money to buy up bitcoin, especially with a quick search bringing up recent headlines.

Seriously, who'd work for the UN apart from the braindead, and for 0 salary? Maybe they'll give free vacinations or something - They're taking the piss these people, if they're people at all  Angry

Everyone has a mobile though, even if they can't afford to eat. Time to get that payment system rolled out?
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 08:20:34 PM

I'm in Africa, we've had Onecoin come through taking everyone's savings, doubful they'll be in a hurry to part with any more money to buy up bitcoin, especially with a quick search bringing up recent headlines.

Seriously, who'd work for the UN apart from the braindead, and for 0 salary? Maybe they'll give free vacinations or something - They're taking the piss these people, if they're people at all  Angry

Everyone has a mobile though, even if they can't afford to eat. Time to get that payment system rolled out?

I've seen Onecoin target the third world countries - banking on the terrible combo of poverty + lack of good education.  Hopefully they didn't do too much damage.

Yeah, free Bill Gates vaccinations to sterilize, err, help Africans.  lol, that's a good one.  That's actually where most of the H1N1 vaccines went, a massive dumping ground. 

I agree Africa is ripe for mobile payments, as is India - smartphones cost nearly nothing now and so I think the uptake in those regions would be really high but it's gonna require some serious, propaganda, media hype and educating the people [in that order].

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 09:36:41 PM

Can't make this stuff up! 

The NSA just got hacked and the hackers are asking for 1 million bitcoins to do a data dump, nearly $600 million. 

I think that's interesting cause of A)  The improbability of this actually happening & playing out like this.  B)  The timing of this incident when Bitcoin is about to be split and perhaps go into a massive tail-spin, and C)  Perhaps just a coincidence, but it's roughly how much BTC Satoshi holds. 

Oh the games we play when we try to take over the New World.

frobley

Activity: 708
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:07:25 AM

cheap at the price, I'll take two! F*rk it!
Do you think it's possible people are about to dump bitcoin, starting a new altcoin mania, like we never saw..
and back to fiat of course, for the dumb ones.
I've been out of bitcoin for a while now, and I never touched ETH I swear it.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 01:13:17 AM

cheap at the price, I'll take two! F*rk it!
Do you think it's possible people are about to dump bitcoin, starting a new altcoin mania, like we never saw..
and back to fiat of course, for the dumb ones.
I've been out of bitcoin for a while now, and I never touched ETH I swear it.

Yeah, I think they're actually gonna orchestrate a massive FUD campaign to scare everyone out of BTC and most will run into alts creating a massive rally there.

Then right before the BTC split the smart money will use this hype to multiply their BTC stranding the muppets in collapsed alts and as a result with much less bitcoins.  Then after the split they'll have double the BTC and they'll come back in and buy up all the dumped alts for nothing. 

And that will be the greatest shakeout since crypto was invented.  If you can predict these moves you can make ridiculous profits, and perhaps even become a Champion of the People!  Smiley

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 04:32:40 AM

The next 38 days are critical!!

I can't wait.  Feels like Christmas is coming only it's scary. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 12:41:32 PM

Patrick Byrne is a lion!

---

[Coindesk] - Overstock's New Blockchain President Vows to Accelerate 'Fight Against Wall Street”
Michael del Castillo - Published on August 17, 2016 at 13:21 BST

---

But really, this is crypto and for the crypto programme to be accelerated someone has to get the kamakaze balls to declare war on the Federal Reserve and the European Central Bank. 

And that individual, well, that's what it means to be a Champion of the People. 

Thenoticer

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:01:32 PM

Oldie but goodie

https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-presidential-order-allows-the-state-to-confiscate-crypto-holdings-without-prior-notice

2015-04-02 08:32 AM

An executive order signed by President Barack Obama has enabled US authorities to become the first to confiscate cryptocurrency holdings without warning.

Hmmm, wasnt that around the time cryptsy lost everything.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 07:40:40 PM

Oldie but goodie

https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-presidential-order-allows-the-state-to-confiscate-crypto-holdings-without-prior-notice

2015-04-02 08:32 AM

An executive order signed by President Barack Obama has enabled US authorities to become the first to confiscate cryptocurrency holdings without warning.

Hmmm, wasnt that around the time cryptsy lost everything.

I was first to say Gox was an inside job and govt/banks were involved and lo and behold 2 federal agents got caught working inside Gox, but oh, both were rogue agents.  And silkroad was an accumulation honeypot.  Hahaha, who buys that much bullshit lies in one single year?  The Muppets, that's who!!!

And I said from the beginning the govt was involved in robbing cryptsy and it wasn't for a measly 13k BTC.  I said that time will show that the cryptsy theft was by far bigger than the $600 million Gox theft. 

That's why:  I am GoxWink

Water under the bridge, let's blow shit up.  Start with shitcoins and then burn down the fed.  No need to kill the Fed, the Fed is already dead, just gotta burry it and I already dug the grave and bought the tombstone. 

Like, literally!
  Hahaha. 

#DeadFed

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 08:02:44 PM

Apropos:  Poloniex was quick and first to list ETC, when it was worthless.  That implies they knew the game plan. 

That said, I'd say there is a high probability Poloniex [and its shadow sister exchange] are honeypots. 

Heads up!!!

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:18:25 PM

Apropos:  Poloniex was quick and first to list ETC, when it was worthless.  That implies they knew the game plan. 

That said, I'd say there is a high probability Poloniex [and its shadow sister exchange] are honeypots. 

Heads up!!!

It seems that ETC is bleeding slowly day by day. Looks like somebody is scaring people off ETC to accumulate more.

Hopefully your target of 1 billion dollars market cap is still on.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 02:49:56 PM

It seems that ETC is bleeding slowly day by day. Looks like somebody is scaring people off ETC to accumulate more.

Hopefully your target of 1 billion dollars market cap is still on.

People caught on too quickly so they didn't have time to buy it all up cheaply. That's why now you got the new schema with the *cough* "good guy" white hat all of a sudden unexpectedly gone rogue black(ish) hat - dumping millions of [free] ETC, cause he's greedy all of a sudden.  These guys are being so blatant about it now, it's hilarious to watch.

ETC *MUST* go up, it must equalize with ETH for them to gain mass community support to split Bitcoin.  They have billions of dollars in backing so it's gonna happen.  After ETH and ETC equalize I wouldn't surprised to see one of them collapse in price in a massive way.  All preplanned manipulation.

Then we split Bitcoin, get rich, start a massive New World War and Vlad goes BOOM!  [*not necessarily in that order*]. 

wiked1

Activity: 417
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:23:00 PM

Anyone notice anything with nmc.It seems the hashrate has increased dramatically recently?
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 04:11:45 PM

Anyone notice anything with nmc.It seems the hashrate has increased dramatically recently?

That coin is gonna do really well.  I've always said that.  I don't own any, however.  It is low risk and high reward. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 08:46:20 PM

Crypto WAR is here!!!

Bitcoin/Cryptoworld is about to become unhinged!!!

---

[NewsBTC] - Bitcoin.org Suspects State Sponsored Attacks on Bitcoin Core Release
Posted on 8:00 pm August 20, 2016

Bitcoin.org has posted a notice on the website warning the Bitcoin community about a potential attack by state-sponsored hackers targeting Bitcoin Core release.

Bitcoin has been in the government’s crosshairs across the world since it became popular. Now, a new warning has surfaced on Bitcoin.org – the quasi-official Bitcoin website expressing concerns about a potential threat.

The latest update on the website cautions the Bitcoin community to be “extra careful” while downloading the new updates. With a new Bitcoin Core release around the corner, the website anticipates an attack by government-sponsored hackers on the Bitcoin Network. The Chinese Bitcoin community is speculated to be the most vulnerable to these attacks mainly due to two reasons.

-  China is a major contributor to the Bitcoin network [Chinese Miners] in terms of hashing power and trading activities.

-  China has been the main focus of various intelligence agencies across the world in recent days.

The state-sponsored attackers are expected to target the community with compromised Bitcoin Core binaries. The use of such malware infected files may lead to the user participating in an attack on the network and/or loss of bitcoin.

“Bitcoin.org has reason to suspect that the binaries for the upcoming Bitcoin Core release will likely be targeted by state-sponsored attackers… This malicious software (compromised Bitcoin Core binaries) might also cause your computer to participate in attacks against the Bitcoin network. We believe Chinese services such as pools and exchanges are most at risk here due to the origin of the attackers.”

In order to prevent such attacks, the Bitcoin Core binaries will be cryptographically signed with a key belonging to Bitcoin Core maintainer, Wladimir J van der Laan. Bitcoin.org requests the users to verify their downloads using the key provided on the website as well as from other sources to ensure its authenticity.

Bitcoin.org has also provided a link to the gitian signatures repository for users to verify the downloaded binaries by cross-referencing it with multiple signatures.

The message comes at the time when the tensions are at an all-time high between China and Western nations. Beyond the cyberspace, China’s stand on its newly built artificial islands and its control over South China sea has created a diplomatic minefield among various nations.

Also, there are chances of the United States intelligence agencies retaliating against the digital currency after a hacker group, Shadow Brokers released confidential NSA files allegedly connected to the Equation Group, an elite cyber-attack team.

---

Hence why I've been saying:  It's gonna be a hot summer. 

So we're looking at the CIA/NSA outright attacking bitcoin's network, exchanges, pools and YOUR BITCOIN WALLETS!!!! 

All hell is gonna break loose, this is a New World War, yet everybody is STILL sleeping!!!  This is why Vlad went Nuclear a few months ago and he's just waiting for the charger/detonator.  Cause it's almost time to bring Nuclear Winter into the Matrix, brothers!!!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 08:54:40 PM

This too was predictable and foreseeable:  'All-out CryptoWar!!!'

...Exactly what I've been saying.  I think this is what the big reveal [tomorrow] is all about.

---

Bitcoin Magazine - Peter Todd Worried About Those Willing to ‘Fork Bitcoin at All Costs’
by Kyle Torpey03:38 PM
Apr 12, 2016

Bitcoin Core contributor Peter Todd recently discussed a variety of topics on The Crypto Show. Todd was asked if he is still worried about the possibly negative implications of a controversial hard fork induced by Bitcoin Classic or any other alternative Bitcoin client. said he is still worried about a hard fork due to some larger block size limit supporters who seem willing to “fork Bitcoin at all costs.”

Some Big Blockers Will Not Back Down

When Todd was first asked how he felt about his hard fork worries, he brought up the fact that some parts of the Bitcoin community seem ready to fork the blockchain no matter what. He stated:
“I would say I’m still very worried because I think we still have a contingent of people in this community whose views are: Let’s fork Bitcoin at all costs, we desperately need this block size increase, and we’re going to need a couple more immediately.”

Todd said this is the general view that he feels Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong and Blockchain CEO Peter Smith have expressed to him in his conversations.
---

The bankers are the ones pushing tools like Coinbase.  And this time they're gonna go all-out Cryptowar. 

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: