Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:11:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382320 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 01:55:37 AM

You mean the Twin IX model?

No!!!  That can't be real!!!

BTW, SegwitCoin just surpassed $4,000.  Gonna have to launch chemical warfare on them all. 

Things are gonna get really ugly soon; please don't forget you could have taken profits at the all-time high and greatly reduced your risk exposure.  Don't get all crazy when things get crazy like I've been warning for over a year.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:57:16 AM

I'm still trying to figure you out, Gleb, but thanks for the regular original entertainment.  Wink

I hear where you're comin' from, bud, for me, too, am still tryin' to figure shit out:

Number 3 is impossible without removal of pants.

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
cryptodollar

Activity: 63
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 02:39:45 AM

I'm sorry, kinda new here.. especially new in this incarnation and sorry that I'm unable to keep up, but did you divulge the answer to the riddle yet and if it wouldn't be too much to ask: could you maybe update the OP with the answer so I can ponder.. We're on like what.. 160+ pages now. Thank you.

also.. the Squatty Potty got it right.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:58:05 AM

Every altcoins is experiencing a bloodbath because of BTC rise.
Which coin have the best chance of replacing BTC? Do I look at all the ICOs?

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 07:45:41 AM

I'm sorry, kinda new here.. especially new in this incarnation and sorry that I'm unable to keep up, but did you divulge the answer to the riddle yet and if it wouldn't be too much to ask: could you maybe update the OP with the answer so I can ponder.. We're on like what.. 160+ pages now. Thank you.

also.. the Squatty Potty got it right.

Yes.

No.  Everybody must search for the Truth themselves; I've laid it out with minimal work necessary to find it.  When it's over I'll go back with my decoder ring and explain just to show how simple it was for anyone that looked.

Personally I think the upper decker (Boss-Style) is the way to go.  Smiley

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 07:52:27 AM

Most of the "top contenders" are incredibly overpriced right now, I listed quite a few of them here before they had their 100+ fold runs.  It's much riskier here.  I would sell some BTC here if you cannot deal with a huge collapse in price, and have cash ready if a clear opportunity presents itself.  Leave ONLY what you can afford to lose without suffering serious consequences. 

And remember, the winning chain/coin will go to $500k+ in just a few years so if you have the cash on-hand you will still get rich even if you don't buy it anywhere near the bottom.  Just be prepared for the worst, cause I still feel the worst is coming very soon. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 07:55:23 AM

ICO's are overpriced, overplayed and I think about to wind down.  Before this year ends the long term global winners will be known and they won't be ICO's.

Don't be distracted by them.  Look at the existing coins to diversify.  Smiley

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:06:09 AM

Most of the "top contenders" are incredibly overpriced right now, I listed quite a few of them here before they had their 100+ fold runs.  It's much riskier here.  I would sell some BTC here if you cannot deal with a huge collapse in price, and have cash ready if a clear opportunity presents itself.  Leave ONLY what you can afford to lose without suffering serious consequences. 

And remember, the winning chain/coin will go to $500k+ in just a few years so if you have the cash on-hand you will still get rich even if you don't buy it anywhere near the bottom.  Just be prepared for the worst, cause I still feel the worst is coming very soon. 

Isn't it obvious that the winner is BTC and BCH will be dead? Look at the big difference in the price of both coins.

Anyway, everybody is focusing on ICOs like NEO. Nobody cares about all the old SHA 256 coins anymore.
I just can't see any SHA 256 coins replacing BTC when nobody is interested in them.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 02:57:02 PM

Isn't it obvious that the winner is BTC and BCH will be dead? Look at the big difference in the price of both coins.

Anyway, everybody is focusing on ICOs like NEO. Nobody cares about all the old SHA 256 coins anymore.
I just can't see any SHA 256 coins replacing BTC when nobody is interested in them.

Distractions for chasers of easy money.  Walking Wet Dreamers (WWDs).  lol

When it comes to anything in this world, but especially making big money - the herd is ALWAYS behind the curve. 

I would move some BTC on bittrex and buy some Bitcoin Cash at anything below .05 BTC (currently at .077).  20+ BCC/BCH for 1 BTC.  It's the best hedge you'll make for the next 3 months.  Smiley

cryptodollar

Activity: 63
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 08:58:15 PM

Personally I think the upper decker (Boss-Style) is the way to go.  Smiley

Do you remember 'The Greaseman'?..
   I recall listening to him on the bus outside of Washington DC as all the lil'chillren made their way to school.. He would on occasion remark about how you must never explain the UpperDecker on the radio because if he did.. the next month they'd get reports from all over the country blaming him for the mess..  oh the humanity.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:40:34 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 09:56:47 PM by Gleb Gamow

Personally I think the upper decker (Boss-Style) is the way to go.  Smiley

Do you remember 'The Greaseman'?..
   I recall listening to him on the bus outside of Washington DC as all the lil'chillren made their way to school.. He would on occasion remark about how you must never explain the UpperDecker on the radio because if he did.. the next month they'd get reports from all over the country blaming him for the mess..  oh the humanity.

On February 24, 1999, after a year at WARW (now WIAD), [Doug "The Greaseman"] Tracht made a comment about James Byrd, who was murdered in 1998 by being dragged behind a pickup truck by three men, two determined to be white supremacists. The day before, jurors had convicted John William King of Byrd's murder. Tracht had been playing a sound bite of Lauryn Hill who had ten nominations at the 41st Grammy Awards. Tracht then stated, "No wonder people drag them behind trucks." After the comment, he immediately stated that he "didn't mean nothin'." This incident proved catastrophic to his radio career, igniting a firestorm of protest from listeners of all races, including Donnie Simpson, who savaged Tracht on his morning show on sister station WPGC-FM. Not only was Tracht quickly fired from WARW, but he also lost his position as a volunteer Deputy Sheriff in Falls Church, Virginia.

The above begs the question: When will Gay Parades have giant rainbow manatee floats where at the end of the parade all the attendees climb inside? <I didn't mean nothin'<humor in re all entering its butthole and not the blimp explosion aspect>>
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:26:24 AM

trade btc for bch/bcc??

im leaning more toward bruces preference for bbc at the very thought of it!!

you go first.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 11:01:52 AM

trade btc for bch/bcc??

you go first.

Haha.  Let's not get symbols confused.  We're talking about bitcoin cash.

It could be 1-3 weeks before it's profitable to mind BCC/BCH.  Once that happens I expect a mass flippening, so it will be like buying bitcoin at ~$200 all over again. 

But imagine if you could have bought it at $2. Oye!!!

HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:23:36 PM

Well, Bitcoin price suddenly got -500$ in value in matter of hours, someone definitely is dumping a huge load of BTC, while the Bitcoin cash stays steady at 300$.

So, is this the beginning of the bitcoin apocalypse, the genius swap between BTC? Or they will dump both and re-roll to Satoshi's The Real Bitcoin?   Huh Roll Eyes

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:49:51 PM

trade btc for bch/bcc??

you go first.

Haha.  Let's not get symbols confused.  We're talking about bitcoin cash.

It could be 1-3 weeks before it's profitable to mind BCC/BCH.  Once that happens I expect a mass flippening, so it will be like buying bitcoin at ~$200 all over again.  

But imagine if you could have bought it at $2. Oye!!!

"He's flippening! He's flippening!
To think I spent all them years as a furry.
Sweet Jesus, I no longer ain't got no time for that."
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 06:53:15 PM

Well, Bitcoin price suddenly got -500$ in value in matter of hours, someone definitely is dumping a huge load of BTC, while the Bitcoin cash stays steady at 300$.

So, is this the beginning of the bitcoin apocalypse, the genius swap between BTC? Or they will dump both and re-roll to Satoshi's The Real Bitcoin?   Huh Roll Eyes

I think bitcoin will keep going up into Bitcoin Cash becomes more profitable to mine (1-3 weeks). 

$4,000 is a sticky psychological level, it should go to and over $5,000 soon. 

And yeah, I think the smart money is dumping and buying up BCC.

By year's end this should be finally over with for good.  And I wouldn't be surprised if both chains destroy each other and they all move to a new chain/coin. 

You can make a killing over the next 3 months but be nimble, have cash on hand and be ready to jump ship. 

HardFireMiner

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:55:11 PM

I think bitcoin will keep going up into Bitcoin Cash becomes more profitable to mine (1-3 weeks). 

By year's end this should be finally over with for good.  And I wouldn't be surprised if both chains destroy each other and they all move to a new chain/coin. 

You can make a killing over the next 3 months but be nimble, have cash on hand and be ready to jump ship. 

I can't imagine what will happen if both chains destroy each other, okay, industrial miners will have the most of it, but what will it be worth if the distribution will be minimal? Can't see how the third will survive if BCC(BCH) and BTC vanishes into abyss.
The third, the "real" one may be born in November, so till then, I guess we are safe.

Also, if BCH is to replace BTC, it needs a huge crash (<100$/1BCH) before the awakening and swaping, to unload the unbelievers/fools/weak hands.
What do you think about this, Vlad?

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:35:03 PM

So, is this the beginning of the bitcoin apocalypse, the genius swap between BTC? Or they will dump both and re-roll to Satoshi's The Real Bitcoin?   Huh Roll Eyes

By year's end this should be finally over with for good.  And I wouldn't be surprised if both chains destroy each other and they all move to a new chain/coin.  

I can't imagine what will happen if both chains destroy each other, okay, industrial miners will have the most of it, but what will it be worth if the distribution will be minimal? Can't see how the third will survive if BCC(BCH) and BTC vanishes into abyss.
The third, the "real" one may be born in November, so till then, I guess we are safe.

Also, if BCH is to replace BTC, it needs a huge crash (<100$/1BCH) before the awakening and swaping, to unload the unbelievers/fools/weak hands.
What do you think about this, Vlad?

You witnessed its debut in '09. You've seen the movies and documentaries. Now, for the first time ever, opening in November, the first crypto play premiers off-chain and Off-Broadway - Crypto Awakening ...

"Nothin' lasts forever
And we both know cryptos change
And it's hard to watch the candles
As a gnu November crypto reigns

If we could take the time
To lay it on the line
I could rest my head
Just knowin' it'll be all mine
ALL MINE
But if you want your share
Then darlins don't refrain
Else you'll just end up balkin'
As the gnu November crypto reigns"
HardFireMiner

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:05:16 AM

Wow Gleb Gamow, so sarcastic, almost impossible to know for sure Smiley

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:48:28 PM

Wow Gleb Gamow, so sarcastic, almost impossible to know for sure Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: