Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:49:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382319 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2021, 09:50:52 PM

Raccoon clan in full effect.  We look cute and might be rodents but don’t take us lightly.   Grin

welcome back rookie  Kiss Roll Eyes post your $xtz addy<=== gogo tezozzz zz z

No xtz wallet.  Tired of downloading pc wallets and I only use a phone.  Keep the five fitty in tezos.  lol

Sell my awesome memes dude.  They’re gold. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 02:08:38 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (3)

Raccoon clan in full effect.  We look cute and might be rodents but don’t take us lightly.   Grin

welcome back rookie  Kiss Roll Eyes post your $xtz addy<=== gogo tezozzz zz z

No xtz wallet.  Tired of downloading pc wallets and I only use a phone.  Keep the five fitty in tezos.  lol

Sell my awesome memes dude.  They’re gold. 

"i'm just here for the FREE CHEESE"

Grin  Cool  Kiss

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2021, 08:00:22 PM

The indifferent are worse than the evildoers - at least the evil fight for a cause they believe to be true.

We all die, die for a cause worth dying for - for where is the reward and glory for living just for the sake of living?

gembitz

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 10:07:36 PM

The indifferent are worse than the evildoers - at least the evil fight for a cause they believe to be true.

We all die, die for a cause worth dying for - for where is the reward and glory for living just for the sake of living?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urDqJrsQ9uA

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 10:15:53 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (1)

Almost a decade ago, right when I started in crypto.  A man with no purpose, no hope and wearing a stone as a heart.  But by coincidence upon that very same day he was also wearing a sunny daisy around his ear - which his toddler girl picked for him.  Sometimes you are cast into darkness for no cause, be thankful if a ray of light was left on to shine on you.  Now, now I found my purpose and hope.  

All that remains is to climb out of the pit where sun and joy await me.  With God, all things are possible - for even a wilting flower has its time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens.  

~ We’re not in Kansas anymore

I know of a man who can have anything and has the power over everything he surveys but cannot have one thing.He cannot have offspring for he is cursed. This man is not evil and has done nothing to deserve this sentence so for a wise man (there is NO man alive wiser than he) who can have anything and have power over everything  who still says he is cursed means a man like yourself who has little and power over nothing is truly blessed. You have had purpose since you were blessed with offspring. Your primary purpose as a man is to provide for and protect your offspring and bring them up wise and righteous. For this you will truly be blessed. Selah

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2021, 08:05:58 AM

You better shut down that meth lab out there in BFE Louisiana ASAP CAUSE I’m needing the money.  And it better be min $1 million in a shitcoin cause I ain’t working nor snitching on my closest, tightest buddies for “thousands” of dollars. 

gembitz

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 04:17:57 PM

You better shut down that meth lab out there in BFE Louisiana ASAP CAUSE I’m needing the money.  And it better be min $1 million in a shitcoin cause I ain’t working nor snitching on my closest, tightest buddies for “thousands” of dollars. 

breaking vlad Wink lol

Doctor Zero

Activity: 81
Merit: 77

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 05:14:21 PM

breaking vlad Wink lol

Just mail him a dime bag bro.  Trust me - he’ll either blow a gasket or be happy for 12-24 hours. Win-Win for us. Lol
gembitz

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 09:19:54 PM

You better shut down that meth lab out there in BFE Louisiana ASAP CAUSE I’m needing the money.  And it better be min $1 million in a shitcoin cause I ain’t working nor snitching on my closest, tightest buddies for “thousands” of dollars.  

breaking vlad Wink lol

Just mail him a dime bag bro.  Trust me - he’ll either blow a gasket or be happy for 12-24 hours. Win-Win for us. Lol

https://www.hicetnunc.xyz/objkt/171631
[chapter scarfake]
nickle bag of shit heroin c/o mythical silk road vendor bandit 'baking vlad' ;[*** reeee

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2021, 11:21:55 PM

Why would you delete this post and the one quoting it by hornetsnets.  Cobra, keep your mods in check please.

This thread has long been about many things not just Ixcoin.  Politics, conspiracies, Religion and definitely about my life in crypto.  I hope you understand me the way I understand you. 

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Almost a decade ago, right when I started in crypto.  A man with no purpose, no hope and wearing a stone as a heart.  But by coincidence upon that very same day he was also wearing a sunny daisy around his ear - which his toddler girl picked for him.  Sometimes you are cast into darkness for no cause, be thankful if a ray of light was left on to shine on you.  Now, now I found my purpose and hope. 

All that remains is to climb out of the pit where sun and joy await me.  With God, all things are possible - for even a wilting flower has its time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens. 

~ We’re not in Kansas anymore

hornetsnest

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 09:50:30 AM

Another asset lodged for the NFT bank Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Doctor Zero

Activity: 81
Merit: 77

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 11:15:41 AM

Hahaha.  Glad you’re around, I need every laugh.  Mascot tho?  I’ll take German Shepard or special Olympics Autistic gold medalist.  Something cool and important. 

gembitz

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 02:34:22 PM

Hahaha.  Glad you’re around, I need every laugh.  Mascot tho?  I’ll take German Shepard or special Olympics Autistic gold medalist.  Something cool and important. 

https://www.hicetnunc.xyz/objkt/21526

Cool Cool Cool

gembitz

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 02:35:04 AM

Wink
weee

UsernameNumber7

Activity: 256
Merit: 60

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 07:37:51 AM

https://www.jpost.com/iranian-threat/news/i-wed-iranian-girls-before-execution

'I wed Iranian girls before execution'
Iranian militiaman tells 'Post' shocking story of ruthlessness, rape.
By SABINA AMIDI, Special to The Jerusalem Post   JULY 19, 2009 02:32

In a shocking and unprecedented interview, directly exposing the inhumanity of Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei's religious regime in Iran, a serving member of the paramilitary Basiji militia has told this reporter of his role in suppressing opposition street protests in recent weeks. He has also detailed aspects of his earlier service in the force, including his enforced participation in the rape of young Iranian girls prior to their execution. The interview took place by telephone, and on condition of anonymity. It was arranged by a reliable source whose identity can also not be revealed. Founded by Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini in 1979 as a "people's militia," the volunteer Basiji force is subordinate to the Iranian Revolutionary Guards and intensely loyal to Khomeini's successor, Khamenei. The Basiji member, who is married with children, spoke soon after his release by the Iranian authorities from detention. He had been held for the "crime" of having set free two Iranian teenagers - a 13-year-old boy and a 15-year-old girl - who had been arrested during the disturbances that have followed the disputed June presidential elections.

"There have been many other police and members of the security forces arrested because they have shown leniency toward the protesters out on the streets, or released them from custody without consulting our superiors," he said. He pinned the blame for much of the most ruthless violence employed by the Iranian security apparatus against opposition protesters on what he called "imported security forces" - recruits, as young as 14 and 15, he said, who have been brought from small villages into the bigger cities where the protests have been centered. "Fourteen and 15-year old boys are given so much power, which I am sorry to say they have abused," he said. "These kids do anything they please - forcing people to empty out their wallets, taking whatever they want from stores without paying, and touching young women inappropriately. The girls are so frightened that they remain quiet and let them do what they want." These youngsters, and other "plainclothes vigilantes," were committing most of the crimes in the names of the regime, he said. Asked about his own role in the brutal crackdowns on the protesters, whether he had been beaten demonstrators and whether he regretted his actions, he answered evasively. "I did not attack any of the rioters - and even if I had, it is my duty to follow orders," he began. "I don't have any regrets," he went on, "except for when I worked as a prison guard during my adolescence." Explaining how he had come to join the volunteer Basiji forces, he said his mother had taken him to them. When he was 16, "my mother took me to a Basiji station and begged them to take me under their wing because I had no one and nothing foreseeable in my future. My father was martyred during the war in Iraq and she did not want me to get hooked on drugs and become a street thug. I had no choice," he said. He said he had been a highly regarded member of the force, and had so "impressed my superiors" that, at 18, "I was given the 'honor' to temporarily marry young girls before they were sentenced to death." In the Islamic Republic it is illegal to execute a young woman, regardless of her crime, if she is a virgin, he explained.

Therefore a "wedding" ceremony is conducted the night before the execution: The young girl is forced to have sexual intercourse with a prison guard - essentially raped by her "husband." "I regret that, even though the marriages were legal," he said. Why the regret, if the marriages were "legal?" "Because," he went on, "I could tell that the girls were more afraid of their 'wedding' night than of the execution that awaited them in the morning. And they would always fight back, so we would have to put sleeping pills in their food. By morning the girls would have an empty expression; it seemed like they were ready or wanted to die. "I remember hearing them cry and scream after [the rape] was over," he said. "I will never forget how this one girl clawed at her own face and neck with her finger nails afterwards. She had deep scratches all over her." Returning to the events of the last few weeks, and his decision to set free the two teenage detainees, he said he "honestly" did not know why he had released them, a decision that led to his own arrest, "but I think it was because they were so young. They looked like children and I knew what would happen to them if they weren't released." He said that while a man is deemed "responsible for his own actions at 13, for a woman it is 9," and that it was freeing the 15-year-old girl that "really got me in trouble. "I was not mistreated or really interrogated while being detained," he said. "I was put in a tiny room and left alone. It was hard being isolated, so I spent most of my time praying and thinking about my wife and kids."

https://www.TRISQUEL.INFO #1 Free Software Linux Operating  System

Trisquel OS "Just Do It"        "Sic Semper Tyranis"
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2021, 08:08:16 AM

https://www.jpost.com/iranian-threat/news/i-wed-iranian-girls-before-execution

'I wed Iranian girls before execution'
Iranian militiaman tells 'Post' shocking story of ruthlessness, rape.
By SABINA AMIDI, Special to The Jerusalem Post   JULY 19, 2009 02:32

In a shocking and unprecedented interview, directly exposing the inhumanity of Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei's religious regime in Iran, a serving member of the paramilitary Basiji militia has told this reporter of his role in suppressing opposition street protests in recent weeks. He has also detailed aspects of his earlier service in the force, including his enforced participation in the rape of young Iranian girls prior to their execution. The interview took place by telephone, and on condition of anonymity. It was arranged by a reliable source whose identity can also not be revealed. Founded by Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini in 1979 as a "people's militia," the volunteer Basiji force is subordinate to the Iranian Revolutionary Guards and intensely loyal to Khomeini's successor, Khamenei. The Basiji member, who is married with children, spoke soon after his release by the Iranian authorities from detention. He had been held for the "crime" of having set free two Iranian teenagers - a 13-year-old boy and a 15-year-old girl - who had been arrested during the disturbances that have followed the disputed June presidential elections.

"There have been many other police and members of the security forces arrested because they have shown leniency toward the protesters out on the streets, or released them from custody without consulting our superiors," he said. He pinned the blame for much of the most ruthless violence employed by the Iranian security apparatus against opposition protesters on what he called "imported security forces" - recruits, as young as 14 and 15, he said, who have been brought from small villages into the bigger cities where the protests have been centered. "Fourteen and 15-year old boys are given so much power, which I am sorry to say they have abused," he said. "These kids do anything they please - forcing people to empty out their wallets, taking whatever they want from stores without paying, and touching young women inappropriately. The girls are so frightened that they remain quiet and let them do what they want." These youngsters, and other "plainclothes vigilantes," were committing most of the crimes in the names of the regime, he said. Asked about his own role in the brutal crackdowns on the protesters, whether he had been beaten demonstrators and whether he regretted his actions, he answered evasively. "I did not attack any of the rioters - and even if I had, it is my duty to follow orders," he began. "I don't have any regrets," he went on, "except for when I worked as a prison guard during my adolescence." Explaining how he had come to join the volunteer Basiji forces, he said his mother had taken him to them. When he was 16, "my mother took me to a Basiji station and begged them to take me under their wing because I had no one and nothing foreseeable in my future. My father was martyred during the war in Iraq and she did not want me to get hooked on drugs and become a street thug. I had no choice," he said. He said he had been a highly regarded member of the force, and had so "impressed my superiors" that, at 18, "I was given the 'honor' to temporarily marry young girls before they were sentenced to death." In the Islamic Republic it is illegal to execute a young woman, regardless of her crime, if she is a virgin, he explained.

Therefore a "wedding" ceremony is conducted the night before the execution: The young girl is forced to have sexual intercourse with a prison guard - essentially raped by her "husband." "I regret that, even though the marriages were legal," he said. Why the regret, if the marriages were "legal?" "Because," he went on, "I could tell that the girls were more afraid of their 'wedding' night than of the execution that awaited them in the morning. And they would always fight back, so we would have to put sleeping pills in their food. By morning the girls would have an empty expression; it seemed like they were ready or wanted to die. "I remember hearing them cry and scream after [the rape] was over," he said. "I will never forget how this one girl clawed at her own face and neck with her finger nails afterwards. She had deep scratches all over her." Returning to the events of the last few weeks, and his decision to set free the two teenage detainees, he said he "honestly" did not know why he had released them, a decision that led to his own arrest, "but I think it was because they were so young. They looked like children and I knew what would happen to them if they weren't released." He said that while a man is deemed "responsible for his own actions at 13, for a woman it is 9," and that it was freeing the 15-year-old girl that "really got me in trouble. "I was not mistreated or really interrogated while being detained," he said. "I was put in a tiny room and left alone. It was hard being isolated, so I spent most of my time praying and thinking about my wife and kids."

Exposing evil that has plans to wipe us out is definitely on topic on this thread.  Sadly America has to pay for its transgressions but God Did not build it up into a mighty hammer for nothing.  It has and it will crush all evil that stands in the way of Christianity.  Iran is next.  Some say it’s for oil, who cares, that’s a bonus, and the bait.  I only agree with 1% of Islam, and that’s to help the homosexual sub species evolve and learn to fly.  Lol

Anyway, they are the most evil diabolical ideology on earth and the EU forced quotas on all EU countries to accept armies of these guys.  We got the most violent and insane breed, the Pakistanis.  It’s gonna get ugly, really ugly.  You don’t make a deal with the devil and not pay the heavy price, your life.

I think US merging with China is what forced Germany into an integration with the unholy orc Muslims.  They would have no way to defend themselves and their market negotiating power would be zero. 

So there’s 2 sides, one more evil than the other with no room for Jews or Christian on either side.  So it was meant to be.  So it shall be.  Let’s hurry things along I wanna witness it all. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2021, 08:10:34 AM

Wink
weee

I try, but I got the censor police after me.  You’re immune like Bruno.  Help a brotha out and when the time comes I’ll help moon your favorite coin.  Smiley

gembitz

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 07:28:21 PM

Wink
weee

I try, but I got the censor police after me.  You’re immune like Bruno.  Help a brotha out and when the time comes I’ll help moon your favorite coin.  Smiley

its because i'm with bitcoin core bro

PIZZA RAT 🍕🐀 STRIKES AGAIN!!!! ===>

https://www.hicetnunc.xyz/objkt/175678

hornetsnest

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 11:55:40 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

As a persona on this thread with an average IQ over 250, although impertinent it is my right to ask an important question in the interest of troll interest. wen moon?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2021, 03:46:04 AM

As a persona on this thread with an average IQ over 250, although impertinent it is my right to ask an important question in the interest of troll interest. wen moon?

Only two fitty.  I had you pegged closer to tree hundred.  Looks summer is accumulation and volatility trading.  Big moon then has come by fall or early winter.  Big players are in, it’s gonna be YUGE.  And then a YUGE CRASH I’m guessing. 

VladyMcguessFace

Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: