Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:39:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382315 times)
Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 03:38:26 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2021, 05:54:10 PM by mprep

As it is my 880th post I will use it to bump my favourite thread  Cool

#RememberRembemberDemonthofNovember

Roll Eyes Grin

Love the 880, the madness is catching on.  Lol. 

Don’t get the first gashtag.  Unless legion was a November event. 

Sir,kindly educate us as to what this word has to do with de joker dude pulling a card from his pocket?

When moon, when can we buy a bigmac with 9 IXC?

N is obviously for November, fellow plebs. See the timely date when he posted it.
There is your answer.

Can't believe you guys can't solve basic riddles anymore. This thread is dead!

And now you know why this was a level 5 hidden in plain site riddle.  And also we know who the geniuses are.  Besides Vlad I mean, that was obvious from his nuggets thread.  Haha

[quote author=Apocalipsa link=topic=317658.msg58337877#msg58337877
Well, i can see Why This is level 5 difficulty.   Im being obiective before i answer.  BLM, burning cities, and making a white saint out of a black criminal drug addict?   Someone paints his black and outrage.  Why you ashamed of who you are?  White’s being attacked, some killed.  It’s not ok to be white?       Whites being ashamed of their color?  Fool, be proud of any color you is, that’s how God created you.  It’s your actions that define you si work on that. 

F this noise.

The answer is N I G G E R.  I wanna retire off my 9 ixc since lying greed Craig Wright never paid me the 1 btc he owes and the 5 BCH I’d retire off of.   All those months I was his “voice” then worked in a tight group.  Free.  Cause what billionaire has money to pay his workers.  He did give us a Christmas bonus and paid my trip to London, but still, you make a promise you keep it. 

But I digress...back to the correct answer Of niggers. 

It’s on the tv, radio, ok the street, you call us crackers and white boys can’t jump when you dominate like 3 sports out of dozens.  I’m so impressed, especially with your intellectual abilities, I guess they don’t go to American schools taught the same curriculum.  Lol 

You would die by 40 if your own people didn’t deport you as slaves and go around naked if it weren’t for the white man.  Now go on and practice your magic.  So much progress tho. Lol

Finally, there are more black slaves maymed and tortured not brought to see a doctor and dentist the way most slave owner did.  Go to North Africa BLM, you wannabe heroes, and help your 20 million black slave brothers (mote than ever existed in America during slavery times) enslaved and tortured and murdered by your other black brothers.  Get outta here, man.  You seeing that in Europe or anywhere else in the world?  Maybe crispr needs to turn off that nigger gene then we just have blacks acting like everyone else and guaranteed racism will freefall.

Sheeeit!!!  9 IXC

Sir,kindly educate us as to what this word has to do with de joker dude pulling a card from his pocket?

[/quote]

@ 2:16.  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L3oOldViIgY

Soon, the monkeys won’t be able to get a loaf of bread for their grandma. 

Now I gotta watch this inspirational artistic annihilation again. 

[quote author=Apocalipsa link=topic=317658.msg58337877#msg58337877
Well, i can see Why This is level 5 difficulty.   Im being obiective before i answer.  BLM, burning cities, and making a white saint out of a black criminal drug addict?   Someone paints his black and outrage.  Why you ashamed of who you are?  White’s being attacked, some killed.  It’s not ok to be white?       Whites being ashamed of their color?  Fool, be proud of any color you is, that’s how God created you.  It’s your actions that define you si work on that. 

F this noise.

The answer is N I G G E R.  I wanna retire off my 9 ixc since lying greed Craig Wright never paid me the 1 btc he owes and the 5 BCH I’d retire off of.   All those months I was his “voice” then worked in a tight group.  Free.  Cause what billionaire has money to pay his workers.  He did give us a Christmas bonus and paid my trip to London, but still, you make a promise you keep it. 

But I digress...back to the correct answer Of niggers. 

It’s on the tv, radio, ok the street, you call us crackers and white boys can’t jump when you dominate like 3 sports out of dozens.  I’m so impressed, especially with your intellectual abilities, I guess they don’t go to American schools taught the same curriculum.  Lol 

You would die by 40 if your own people didn’t deport you as slaves and go around naked if it weren’t for the white man.  Now go on and practice your magic.  So much progress tho. Lol

Finally, there are more black slaves maymed and tortured not brought to see a doctor and dentist the way most slave owner did.  Go to North Africa BLM, you wannabe heroes, and help your 20 million black slave brothers (mote than ever existed in America during slavery times) enslaved and tortured and murdered by your other black brothers.  Get outta here, man.  You seeing that in Europe or anywhere else in the world?  Maybe crispr needs to turn off that nigger gene then we just have blacks acting like everyone else and guaranteed racism will freefall.

Sheeeit!!!  9 IXC

[/quote]

For Satoshi and I it’s not the money, that which Rots and eats away at your soul.  It’s about that which lasts forever. 

Apocalipsa - Watching you monkeys chasing the wind (and the wrong coins) when even the Joker gets it. 

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 12:27:26 PM

So the IXC holdrs have been fooled all along by a joker? Cry

I can't give an answer to that one buddy but the right honourable joker will be along soon to answer your question. Unfortunately I cannot confirm as to whether our honourable friend will answer with a simply yea or nea, or with another riddle to confuse you even further and add to your misery. Live in hope,die in despair Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 06:13:58 PM

I can't give an answer to that one buddy but the right honourable joker will be along soon to answer your question. Unfortunately I cannot confirm as to whether our honourable friend will answer with a simply yea or nea, or with another riddle to confuse you even further and add to your misery. Live in hope,die in despair Cool

/\ETC IS THE REAL ETHEREUM ===> https://yobit.net/en/trade/ETC/BTC#6M

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Apocalipsa

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 06:20:21 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2021, 07:49:01 PM by mprep

*cough* - a simple yet complex question.  Am I a joker - I’ve often been called that but I don’t wear big red shoes. 

Fooled you all?  If I include the 500k ixc stolen by cryptsy I once had ~1.8 million ixc.  I can pretty much guarantee you that’s 10% of the current coins in circulation.  We had to pay off the premine, no easy task, 370k IXC for “the best ever” marketing campaign, to Jeffrey Peterson (maggot).  Out of my pocket.  100,000 ixc stolen by “Ramirez” who I will hunt down with the wrath and veracity of a hungry Wolverine.  700,000 donated total to pay mercenary devs for code updates, out of my pocket of course.  Thomas paid some ~240k which we all pitched in and replaced to be remined.

400k IXC RIP.  So now I own almost 60k ixc.  To the noobs, I didn’t want to my then wife argue about money to to buy ixc, which she used to laugh like the rest and mock and call me crazy.  Good thing I don’t need approval from. Others if I believe in something.  I never stop until I am convinced I’m wrong from
My work and research not from Blind mortals.  And so I sold everything I loved and bought with my money.  Like my classic mint Ford F-150 for a song and dance, my iPhone and some diesel jackets and bought about 85 btc.  And as I got more money and kept researching I kept buying. 

I never once sold at a pump like the $.82 cent pump and I knew was coming.  Not 1 coin and I was broke as shit.  I had 600,000 ixc when it pumped to ~$.40 in 2013 and i did not sell 1 coin.  I sold little a few times cause I needed the money but I bought it back and once I market dumped at a huge loss 50,000 ixc cause someone called me greedy after everything I’ve done.  Dropping the price from $.10 to $.1.  Massive loss to me but luckily I was able to slowly buy them back or I’d have nothing now.  I lost track of how many Ixcoin I gave away to strangers who probably lost them.  The lowest amount was 200 ixc and maybe 800 once the rest were all over 1,000 ixcoins. I’m not ver giving away .3 of a turd BCH coin and bragging about it.  I’m feel shame for his shame but then I don’t have a boss telling me what to do like him.  I’m
A lone wolf and I do what I believe is right.  I’ve corrected and raged on Craig when I thought he was wrong.  A billionaire or two.  So I doubt I’ll get any help now.  I rage when I see or hear lies.  You’ll need a diplomatic dev eventually but for now scammers are trying to hijack this coin and you need a foaming at the mouth wolf. 

So ye, I am the real Joker cause for nearly a decade I gave my time, my money, my coin and my rep, my life and kids threatened, just to be mocked and return I still remain convinced and I laugh at everything with a very similar laugh. 

I can’t unsee what I saw and I’d be a cowered to give up.  I’ll go down to zero with ixc, losing is better than regret, or I’ll be a true crypto billionaire unlike most of the fakes out there like the Poo poo  on a stick “experts” Ver and the all powerful (haha) Brock the Cock.   Lol

You’re dismissed - you’ll never know what I sacrificed for this coin; and you surely don’t deserve a decade of my life.

Apocalipsa - the Destroyer of coins, if the government doesn’t kill you all first, I will surely annihilate you that don’t belong, with extreme prejudice.   

Is that funny?  Cause I’m laughing!!!!  Hahahaha.

I’ve been saying that for 5+ years, since it was at $2.  Lol

gembitz

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 07:00:01 PM

I’ve been saying that for 5+ years, since it was at $2.  Lol

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum-classic/

#NFTBRIDGE #fomo

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Apocalipsa

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 06:50:27 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2021, 12:45:14 PM by mprep

Dear idiot dev.  You deleted a post that refers not to violence but to cutting loose the coins.  A term used in movies and  a term I’ve used for years.  I’ve seen horror movie clips on here and no deletion.  Back off, be fair and grow a brain. 

Loose!!!  This is war!!!!

Apocalipsa ~ Crypto war cometh - only the strong and united shall survive. 

You had to steal my coins leave me with nothing then ban me for ousting an incompetent fed, ey? 

Worth it?  Wait, you think you delete all this or this entire thread and it’s over?  Shitcoin “chief scientist cancer looking mother fucker, I am done with you when I say so not some fucking powerless mod.  I got more socks than Santa, bitch thief.   You’re gonna answer me face to face, give me my $800k or mg 50,777,777 blucoin?  Coward pig. 

Those are your options, bitches.  You can steal for God and country but you can’t break the law, ignore the rule of law and abuse the right of other citizenry’s, in plain view and not be accountable.  You’re not above the law microguy.  I’ll keep after you man - a decade means nothing to me

And here’s a link from his GitHub:

MicroGuy is a Bitcoin whistleblower and hard money advocate. Chief Scientist at @goldcoin.

Haha, the thieving fed deleting and hiding from me is a whistleblower. 

Here’s another good one from an article about him and his wiki:

Legal Disclaimer

This white paper does not constitute investment or legal advice. By downloading or reading it, you agree that if you use any of the information contained within, you are solely responsible for any and all outcomes, gains or losses that you might experience. 

—-

Look closely because the government has recently recently tightened the laws regarding gold.  So you are solely (without microguy) solely responsible for ANY AND ALL OUTCOME.   Then comma, separating the previous statement basically adding and masking all risk like confiscation or criminal to hold gold, by simply saying adding any gains or losses you might experience.

Microguy is a fed crook.  Read that, I have only pointed out facts that have been deleted.  That’s how you know the fed runs this site.

Later losers, 9 years working for free for you is enough, while you try to make me the fall guy.  Bitch-made pigs.  Ha!  And I’ve got plenty of hard evidence I’ll put on the internet not in a mason court to be through out.  You wanna play ball - I’m still in the game, have as learned some rules, no anal cancer homos on my team (facts).

There appear to be two teams.  I play for the most moral and honest ones.  And we will win, God is with me, I cannot lose, until it is my time which I embrace. 

Apocalipsa ~

You deleted the part about the winklevii twins being puppet heads while I was typing and who knows what else  - thank you for the confirmation.  Where do they get you idiots. It was an educated guess now it’s a fact. Lol

Unbelievable the prejudice to keep my post and merits down.  Hey look, gembitz has two posts on this thread both pumping etc.  but you don’t need his.   You need more examples of antisemitism, nigger. 

If you have the balls to merge gembitz for posting the same thing, pumping etc, on the same page then I wanna see the effort on every member here or you’re a prejudice racist.  Why you a mod or you Luke?  Hahaha - only explanation for such absurdity and anger.  IMTP-introvert but he’s the only one who’s stabbed me twice for trolling me.  Those introverts, when they explode man they don’t let go.  But I don’t either. 

There you go, justice, fairness.  Now go through this thread and merge many many consecutive posts even tho they’re different subject maters. 

Get to the super long page long Bruno posts.  A couple hundred.  All about goat sex and just to distrust me.  Why don’t you go delete those since they violate the rules much more.  Or you want me to find your favorite tread and copy his posts to get an what I tolerated as free speech.  I’ll find luke’s most productive thread and copy and paste all the page long goat fucking bruno posts.

Or you be fair and just and delete those the way you would on your thread.

I cannot PM This to Luke-Jr and cobra - same guy.  I’ts called plausible deniability.  Lol

Hey, cobra/Luke same dude, took me ‘maybe 10 minutes to figure out), anyway you seem go have a mod targeting and retaliating against me, on my riddle thread only, deleting my post and merging them by the hundreds even tho I own that thread, and I said anybody can post whatever they feel.  Prime example the late Bruno.  For months he’d post and curse pics of goats effing.  Never reported him, and i don’t have a self mod thread cause I don’t have lies to delete or people ousting the truth about me. And eventually he stopped and became good friends. 

Pull this hyaena back in his cage or I’ll simply show you what patience and tolerance it takes to have Bruno invade your favorite threads.   Funny in 9 years this has never happened and not one of Bruno’s posts was ever deleted

Clearly I’m being targeted and retaliated against for ousting an incompetent fed who also stole nearly 10% of bluecoin off me. Now I know it’s for sale. Haha, well
Played.  That’s a Crime.  You don’t like me just delete all my threads.  I promise I won’t mind.  What I do mind are lies and injustice.  If you delete and merge hundreds of my posts on my own thread then I would think it just that your mods go though my thread and do the same to every poster.  Then move on to 3 million other people.  These people work for you, they wiped hard criminal data and now retaliate. 

It would be nice to stop but if it doesn’t, then well, I got all day to wreck your favorite threads and leak everything i know about crypto.

For what exactly?  Oh to keep one thread out of millions that’s designed to be off topic nice and tidy?   I promise you that your masters are trading their queen for a pawn.  I can be very creative if I set my mind to it. 

I’ll give you guys a few hours. It’s a simple choice.  One thing you won’t do if you’re being coerced and forced by the feds is stop.  Who’s got the brain in crypto, it ain’t them. They gotta protect their incompetent 90 IQ’ers.  Lol  but me I will Never. Ever.  Never.  Ever STOP.  And why type when I can just use Bruno’s huge and nasty and very off topic posts.  I can’t believe I wasted days typing.  Ha! 

Regards,

Your friend in Christ - Vlad2Vlad/Apocalipsa

——

Delete this, it’s been posted on other forums, add to your crime count.   Anyone out there yet and send that to both of them see if it works.

Vlad

gembitz

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 03:39:12 PM

If you have the balls to merge gembitz for posting the same thing, pumping etc, on the same page then I wanna see the effort on every member here or you’re a prejudice racist.  Why you a mod or you Luke?  Hahaha - only explanation for such absurdity and anger.  IMTP-introvert but he’s the only one who’s stabbed me twice for trolling me.  Those introverts, when they explode man they don’t let go.  But I don’t either.  

pump you wild rat ass tin foil trash consipracies  Kiss Kiss weeeeeeeee

/\ETC ETC ETC TAKE IT TO THE #NFTBRIDGE ===> sponsored by YOBIT© LOL ===> https://yobit.net/en/trade/ETC/BTC

Apocalipsa

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 07:32:14 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2021, 12:45:59 PM by mprep

If you have the balls to merge gembitz for posting the same thing, pumping etc, on the same page then I wanna see the effort on every member here or you’re a prejudice racist.  Why you a mod or you Luke?  Hahaha - only explanation for such absurdity and anger.  IMTP-introvert but he’s the only one who’s stabbed me twice for trolling me.  Those introverts, when they explode man they don’t let go.  But I don’t either. 

pump you wild rat ass tin foil trash consipracies  Kiss Kiss weeeeeeeee

/\ETC ETC ETC TAKE IT TO THE #NFTBRIDGE ===> sponsored by YOBIT© LOL ===> https://yobit.net/en/trade/ETC/BTC

I got the nut mod to merge your rat posts. Ha They clearly don’t fear you like they used to.  Get into full rat mode, they’ll remember you then.  Rat mods have no clue ago we is.  I’m firing this douche the first chance I get.  I don’t care if he’s Dave doggie.  He’s out or I’m out.  Man that’s An easy choice for Dave.  Probably probably another gay he picked up at the rest stop.   

Morning faggots!!!  Not referring to the sub IQ feds (which are few, I always respected FBI OHhhh CIA  gave me wood, that was my choice as a kid, never new much about DEA but you hired a retard, NSA, too scared to even say hi).

This morning faggots is for my 3-5 fans that read this genius thread if you only understood it.  PC sucks the D word.  Abuse PC like you abuse a white trash gf who smoked all your crack while you were banging her other white sister next door.  Hang on, I’m off, I didn’t level up, gotta go eat a bunch of pills then I’ll be myself again.

KKK, I forgot what I was on go cause now I’m leveled.  Oh yeah, that retarded mod who’s a fed pissed me off.  It’s not much new stuff if you bought when I told you but this is my billion dollar portfolio.  Besides 400 NMC I paid ~1.50 for the rest are sub $.20 coins. And ~ half are sub 1 penny.  I shared with you out of guilt but you chase all the wrong coins.  Cause you’re sheep.  This will be famous cause it will be a low penny portfolio anyone could have bought that will be worth billions.  The Penny Billion Portfolio - see duality.

As you know I lost everything in cryptsy and very soon after I got trapped in Romania after $500 gross is top notch pay, if you can find it.  Raising 2 kids alone being isolated in a cement block after 5 years I had a breakdown.  I’m rekt.  I skimmed what I could, 2-3, months I remember the kids and I ate pate and bread then switched to ramen.  Then I lost all my shame and begged and borrowed from family $22k but btc was already $45k. 

Apocalipsa ~ the storm is coming and you won’t believe your eyes.  Cause you’re idiots.

So I couldn’t even consider $1 coins.  $.50 was too much.  See, if I can’t be a whale I’ll just get depressed and Angery.  So I dug for diamonds in the rough and man it was rough.  Besides a few guesses for nostalgia like myriad, quark and fkappycoin, the rest, I believe are easily 100x minimum to 1,000x and at least 2 will hit 10,000x. 

Penny coins nobody talks about or cares about going up 10,000x?  Vlad is crazy.  Yeah, every time they called him crazy the impossible happened, just read the thread and keep in mind back then the biggest experts were saying the opposite.  Wish I had a few K to complete this portfolio but nobody will lend me a dime and there’s no way to earn money to invest.  So I might as well share, even tho I told you about these coins when they were cheaper and much easier to buy.  I bought what I told others to buy except those I couldn’t afford. 

Enjoy my furry, mindless muppets:

Apocalipsa  ~  All Truth and Knowledge come from Above - for I can see nothing. 

Imagine what I could have done with my hundreds of stolen btc instead of half a BTC?

The true story will be told when the super moon hits.  I’m just depressed, peoplez mocking my shitcoin portfolio like I had a choice, and no sun is making it worse.  I don’t do well in gloomie weather or around fags.  Soooooo Mo’ pills, err, meds.  Pills are for druggies and losers, which I’m definitely not.  After nearly a decade of pain, gaslighting, robberies and suffering I think I’m a legit Cypherpunk, Lead dev and CEO and Chairman and #1 in hijacking abandoned coins, legally.  I’m hard like that and I’m really gonna suplex Ramirez the thief and mini mouse the thieving liar and all powerful Brock the cock with anal Nutella on his on his knob.  Hahaha.

When anal cancer Brock?  Have you been in for your ass Pap smear?  Hahaha

Apocalipsa  ~  I make me laugh at the cost of others who deserve it, but also at myself.  That’s just, fair & good.  Be just, there is high honor in that and so much more. 

hornetsnest

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 06:09:30 PM

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
gembitz

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 02:11:13 PM

$FOMO #NFTBRIDGE $ETC 'ORIGINAL ETHEREUM' (NFT GOLDMINE) ===> https://trade.kraken.com/charts/KRAKEN:ETC-BTC WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
'

hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2021, 01:28:30 PM

Brock still printing outpacing all FEDs on the planet?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk23kA3yeDY&feature=youtu.be

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 03:48:41 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (50)

Vlad, please do the same.

Cheers.
Doctor Zero

Activity: 81
Merit: 77

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 08:45:50 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2021, 04:09:12 PM by mprep

Vlad, please do the same.

Cheers.

I think he’s ahead of the psychopath curve.  Lol

Dear mod, what was abusive, out of line or off topic about this post which was a factual subjective response to the other poster?  Oh, are we not allowed to use slang now?  Is that in the new gestapo book?  It’s freedom of speech, you are a platform not a publisher so you have no right to delete that since you have special laws protecting you from liability.  You engage in censorship you are then a publisher.  Choose one.  Or learn some law.  I will post my opinion and this forum is filled with slang.  Why Are you targeting me?  Cause I’m Jewish?  Got a DNA test to prove it.  Please stop targeting this thread.  Thank you. 

——-

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Brock still printing outpacing all FEDs on the planet?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk23kA3yeDY&feature=youtu.be

Brock can’t fart without permission from his masters.  But yeah, they’re printing like mad but holding.  I think big drop on sweet BS story then massive Christmas run and final one for garbage coins.  But it should mind blowing.  They spent all year accumulating free tens of billions of manipulating futures and options.  They have to have hundreds of billion in offshore “South Korea” slush funds accounts by now.  Haha.   

It’s gonna massive then a crater bigger than 9/11.  See what I did there.  Left you an Easter egg.  Nom nom. 

- Don’t know who I be

An entire page where I shit upon and blew up crypto just somehow got deleted with just a Smiley face left.  I can’t write all that again.  The rage is down and I’m tired.  On man it was good.  Would blown the minds of everyone in crypto and every site I was gonna post it on. 

Anger me with this unjust merging and deleting of legit posts.  Cause I can’t control it at that point.

You fags keep doing what you’re doing and tomorrow I’ll write it on the laptop to make sure whatever happened happened.  How does and entire page get deleted but leaves a happy face.  Faggots. 

~  I have amnesia; therefore I am Jason Bourne

Faggots.  Can’t remember if I mentioned that already cause I have amnesia. 

Criminal Americans stopped deleting around 1am.  So at least I know it’s the American bitches who control and launched Bitcoin and are working with China.  And satoshi is America really great guy who isn’t doing this for the money, Luke Jr.

I never thought I tell anyone let alone post it but I’ve reached my end with these insignificant douche bags.  And for those who hate Luke, Think of me as Luke’s beliefs with no nice guy filter and wanting a 7x sledge hammer effect. 

I’ll oust Erik when these cunts delete again.  See, I’m always fair, I tell you what I’m gonna do if you act a certain way and then no matter the consequences I keep my word.

Sorry Luke, you deserve the credit not the Aussie Fed Craig.  Craig will succeed, bsv will be huge but Luke Jr is the genius and visionary of it all.  He is Satoshi.  I love the guy, he’s just like my older brother, 8 kids giving his money to the poor.

However, I can’t get respect of what I’m owed I’ll go to the limit and if that Limit is over the edge so be it.  You guys wouldn’t let it go, I tried multiple times Times but you gotta show me. 

Vlad2vlad

Let’s see how many socks they can ban and if I’m lying why delete this post? 

While the california sodomites sleep vlad sneaks
In the belly of the best Vlad does leave behind his dirty streaks

Hahaha.

Hey, you gotta merge that cause it’s right on topic with the post above.  Rules are rules and making it easy for me to delete entire pages in a week is so neat. 

American Faggots.  You’ve exported you vile demonic content to the innocent children of whole world.  You’ll be second to EU and heel to China like a bitch.  Bitches.  Lol

Vlad ~ you don’t gone crossed the line with me.  Now there’s no out of bounds.  Everyone is game.  Winklevii fronts.  I need a whole page to wrote that one up, as they’re the biggest fronts for all the bankers and the federal reserve. 

Sideways. 

Why would you criminals delete this when it’s stating facts that happened?  Fags.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

An entire page where I shit upon and blew up crypto just somehow got deleted with just a Smiley face left.  I can’t write all that again.  The rage is down and I’m tired.  On man it was good.  Would blown the minds of everyone in crypto and every site I was gonna post it on. 

Anger me with this unjust merging and deleting of legit posts.  Cause I can’t control it at that point.

You fags keep doing what you’re doing and tomorrow I’ll write it on the laptop to make sure whatever happened happened.  How does and entire page get deleted but leaves a happy face.  Faggots. 

~  I have amnesia; therefore I am Jason Bourne

Faggots.  Can’t remember if I mentioned that already cause I have amnesia. 

You Californian homos are gonna need a nightshift turd gestapo cause while you el sleepo I el shitto all over da plan hombres.  Ha. 

I’m smelling a ban for trashing my own thread.  My own work.  Gestapo makes rules as they please. 

New socks in full effect, waiting for ban and califags to hit a rest stop and go spoon with a naked hairy ass. 

Goooooo Silicon Valley. You can beat Hollywood in becoming number one sodomites in the world.  I believe in you, bitches.  Haha

Vlad ~ been laughing 2 hours.  Gotta take a break. 

I just wanna say, you faggots really showed me.  Hahahaa.  Everyone I remember who tried to force me or beat me to number one anything, in this case number 1 pieces of shit, they all lost.  It’s in my Ashkenazy genes.  Stiff necked like iron.  I’ll do this laughing for months you motherless cunts. 

Vlad ~ # 1 asshole ok bitcointalk - nobody can ever take that from me.   But please try.  Shitbirds!

The 3 most powerful coins in the world in in 1-2 years.

Ixcoin
Bitcore BTX
BSV

THE REST are shits circling our tens of trillions gravitational pull.  I mean after this next massive bull run and death of almost all alts due to network attacks and regulations. 

You’re welcome.

Vlad2vlad ~ they done say he knows stuff++ sheeeeeeit

Criminal Americans stopped deleting around 1am.  So at least I know it’s the American bitches who control and launched Bitcoin and are working with China.  And satoshi is America really great guy who isn’t doing this for the money, Luke Jr.

I never thought I tell anyone let alone post it but I’ve reached my end with these insignificant douche bags.  And for those who hate Luke, Think of me as Luke’s beliefs with no nice guy filter and wanting a 7x sledge hammer effect. 

I’ll oust Erik when these cunts delete again.  See, I’m always fair, I tell you what I’m gonna do if you act a certain way and then no matter the consequences I keep my word.

Sorry Luke, you deserve the credit not the Aussie Fed Craig.  Craig will succeed, bsv will be huge but Luke Jr is the genius and visionary of it all.  He is Satoshi.  I love the guy, he’s just like my older brother, 8 kids giving his money to the poor.

However, I can’t get respect of what I’m owed I’ll go to the limit and if that Limit is over the edge so be it.  You guys wouldn’t let it go, I tried multiple times Times but you gotta show me. 

Vlad2vlad

Let’s see how many socks they can ban and if I’m lying why delete this post? 

While the Amerikans sleep Vlad is spreading this to the biggest crypto sites.  Have fun.  Scrub scrub scrub.

Tomorrow more scrubbing.  Was that decayed vile lying thieving worm microguy worth destroying what I worked 9 years for? 

IT’S WAR KUNTS!!!

Doctor Vlad ~ this is not a test, the virus has already began spreading. 

Whachu gonna do about it. 

Wait, delete more posts?  Merge more posts.  But no please, I did that for you and you replaced them.  Can you bipolar liberal Californian cunts make up your mind?  Hahaha. 

Thank you for playing...

Vlad2vlad

Look at you bitches didn’t actually delete that just merge them for easy deletion.  I’m like so proud of you homos. 

Now I’m bored.  I need to see some provocation not just melding of genius work. 

Next time I’m angry I’ll oust the winklevii twins.  They’re innocent and good people which sucks.  They’re getting paid for letting the spyface deal go by the feds.  $60 million spending cash and now this big massive Gemini deal where they pretend they built it. 

Wild guess, they’ll sell it for a few billion and move on to bigger things and better things in 2-3 years. 
All fronts eventually collect and move on while the real billionaires and their puppet masters take over full control.

And nobody sees anything.  That’s why 80% got vaxxed.  That’s the level of stupidity in this world. 

I do appreciate the fact that almost 100% of the homosexuals got vaxxed.  They deserve that extra protection that’s gonna hit them soon.  Same for liberals and single moms, about 80%.  Haha.

Man, we may get 1950 back.  Either that or hell on earth - probably hell then utopia.  It’s gonna uglier than anything ever seen.  Earned it now you gotta collect!!! 

Vlad ~ he just like, knows stuff

Doctor Zero

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 07:19:14 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2021, 08:52:27 PM by Mr. Big

Vlad felt this question and incredible answer was equally important on this thread.  So here it is.  Oh, Vlad says you’re all a bunch rat bastards who never appreciated him on any level, but soon you will realize the error of your ways.  And you’re stupid.  That’s random, I think his dad called him that his whole life so he just likes to pass it on and plus, 80% vaccinated in the western world especially women?   Haha, I can’t argue with the Vlad.  

—— a gift, no need to buy the way you all usually do.  Vlad simply has too much, “but thanks anyway, maggots”.

Vlad you need to bring Apocalipsa up to speed on the Aussie CIA plot to build their metanet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89ZkydX0FPw

It's not what people want and, no, Australia is not going to become a white European country once they finish killing all of the Aborigines.

Sorry took so long.  I’ve got my vlad and favorite sock banned.  This will be banned too cause this it’s a California ran USSA site which loathes free speech, gestapo style.

Right so all the “artists” and corporations basically got together and bribed everyone to pass this article 13 euro bill which did indeed pass.  They have no power over you now with dynamic IP’s, VPN, tor, etc.  

That said, I do believe Craig is building a China net with no leaques no anonymity whatsoever, no black market (which is a huge plus, drugs and child porn will be bought on street corners from gypsies with gold nuggets).  With every step in technology we have lost more and more of our freedom.  It’s inevitable.  Google and Facebook track and profile you for money, where’s your cut of those billions?  Who gave them permission?  Yet nobody goes back to 2g or stop using Facebook and Google.  

So sadly, people are sheep, they’ll use it anyway.  In a way it’s fair in a way it sucks.  I don’t pay for content, cause I’m smart. I download everything for free.  Well, billionaires think they should have more money to give gay turds like Tom Cruise a raise.  Who’s gonna give us a raise?  Ha.

The fair part is that people work hard to create music, movies, art, whatever and technically they’re entitled to their money, all of it.  That’s just.  

One positive out of this (especially for me) is that Ixcoin will be the coin that can make it all fair.  For example you pay to listen to a song or watch a movie and half second or half hour into it you decide this sucks and you shut it down.  You don’t pay for the whole song like now on say iTunes.  You pay for what you used.  Down to fractions of a penny.  You hear the first note of a song and it sucks salty balls and hit stop you pay maybe half a penny in Ixcoin which is all done automatically via AI.  

Although fair who doesn’t like freedom and free stolen content and anonymity?  I do.  It’s a crime and I’ll admit I don’t pay for jack.  Cause I’m not an Eagle Scout and i don’t care that these douches driving lambos get a few million or even a few tens of millions less this year.  

We’ll see, it might backfire.  I’ve bought content after hearing it for free.  

Privacy.  Expect to go from zuckerturd peaking at you to these guys knowing everything about what you buy, eat, drink, when, where, etc and that direct personal target marketing is worth $700 billion per year.  So you can see why nobody can stop this.  Corporations will save insane amounts of money by directly marketing to your phone Friday at 8 pm a box of magnum condoms & lube ad on sale at your closest homo store.  You sicko - and they’ll text you where you can get your rape kit for the best price.  No more clipping coupons, they know what you buy and it’s all connected so they also know the best prices anywhere and you get it to your phone based on your shopping pattern.  I’m sure you can shut it off if it’s too much.  Erm, maybe.  

What you really have to worry about is, oh no covid sticks to cash like napalm sticks to kids and you’re in full crypto as cash is banned “for your safety”.  At that point you lose all control of all your money and assets.  Negative interest rates?  Sure, whachu gonna do about it, our satoshi made sure you can’t ever take your coins out.  For your protection.  Lol

Fines, Confiscations, etc can’t be stopped, etc.  your house, goat, kids, wife will all be on the blockchain so equally non reachable by you.  Just hope you live in a good country or you’ll lose money just cause your social score went down cause you didn’t wash your hands in a public bathroom (which I never do).

Good news, I’ll be rich.  Bad news, this is serfdom as any assets can be “redistributed”.   Oh utopia.  Again.  How many innocent die this time.

Finally, after the lemmings get used to using it with a card or phone then boy, wouldn’t it be nice to not lose that phone with everything you own on it?  Of course, your kids are assets on that phone too.  So hey, here’s a new idea, no it wasn’t invented 30 years ago, that’s absurd man, by a small company called digital angel (aka angel of light (sound familiar? Lol) who went through numerous name changes since then and is FDA approved for monkeys, err, human implantation by our caring FDA.  No chip no food.   No chip = domestic terrorist, good thing we coincidentally built 30 million beds in gated guarded facilities in BFE locations all over America where a nice train will take you until you change your mind orrrr maybe until you starve to death.  

And that, that is just the beginning of the great pains of the end.  

You killed the fed like the trusted honest media told you would.   Great job.  No more fed now.  Hahaha

You idiots, I almost wanna kill you myself.  Anyway...that’s not my calling.  

Vlad ~ nobody ever listens until it’s too late.   Cause I’m surrounded by mediocre 80-90% stupids.   I’m partially excited for the mass death count to start, and people eating their sweet (pun intended) neighbors.  

Edit:  watching silicon valley, Australia which is controlled by the UK and closest parter to the US one can only deduct that Craig is building metanet to include China, USSA, Australia, and UK.  

That’s quite the communist powerhouse.  Or commie/fascist hybrid.  So EU had no army except pussy France and some small jackals which is why they sold their sold to the arch enemy of Christianity, Islam.  Now they have Turkey and more.  2 super forces, one evil one a bit less evil but there is no more America of old to run to.  Jews and Christians will be persecuted, murdered and thrown in prisons.  On both sides.  

The only escape is to be one of them, get chipped have 3 years of utopia then hell on earth.  I personally don’t think anything is worth 3 years of what’s coming afterwards.  

Or run for the mountains - those are meant to escape will, those that are not won’t.  This is written in stone.  

Thank you for playing “earth, the hell before the real hell”.

Florin:  ‘Paul, don’t choose the wrong power.’

Me:  dude, I can’t tell who’s good and who’s evil.  They all look evil so how do you choose the right power?

You left out that tidbit, brother, about the whole world going evil.  

Vlad ~ there is a right power.  This was 20 years ago, when America was easily the right power.  I just can’t see it.  Muslims will kill me, Chinese/Communism will kill anyone like me.  Maybe there’s a 3rd option that’s just waiting it out and is the least evil or maybe even good, but at this point I doubt it, we’re all about to enter the earthly hell zone.  Gear up!!!

Maybe I didn’t get baited and trapped in Europe by sheer accident.  Ey?  But liberalism is worse than communism.  

This is a tough one to crack, Florin.  

realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2021, 11:24:54 PM

liberland.org - not too far off. Go lay down some bricks there and make Vlad's Government Tongue

From the many one, from one, the source
hornetsnest

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 12:24:31 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2021, 03:28:30 PM by mprep

liberland.org - not too far off. Go lay down some bricks there and make Vlad's Government Tongue

When the wars start it will have nothing left only tank tracks when its rolled over Cry

Maybe there’s a 3rd option

Make an appointment with Jesus?

Doctor Zero

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 08:40:04 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2021, 02:34:44 PM by mprep

When the wars start it will have nothing left only tank tracks when its rolled over Cry

This is the truth.  Remote Mountain caves are your only chance, snacking on your arm. 

When heads start rolling, literally, for refusing to be chipped like a dog that’s your only option for true everlasting Utopia.  I really like this something sarcastic annoying Hornet dude.

Vlad ~ the lil sock that could. 

hornetsnest

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 12:25:35 PM

When heads start rolling, literally, for refusing to be chipped like a dog that’s your only option for true everlasting Utopia.  I really like this something sarcastic annoying Hornet dude.

Tell Vlad I love him too... no homo Cool

Doctor Zero

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 01:49:19 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2021, 05:14:31 PM by mprep

He can tell.  No homo taken.   We know who those are.  And vlad wants a sodomite free crypto.  Otherwise how are we different than sicko Hollywood.  Sorro Brock and Ver, faking it won’t work.  The pressure won’t stop.  Not from Vlad.  He wants a new clean world with crypto.  And you’re not it.  And he knows who backs and he gives two turds, one for each.  You’re both easily replaceable. 

You think you can replace Vlad, besides being smarter and wittier and more educated than both of you he has some qualities no money can buy or be replaced.  That means you’re out but thanks for crawling back in the closet, it was sweet of you homos to pretend. 

~ Vlad’s wittle sock

Thanks hornet...

Spoke too soon, the Vlad just had nearly 30 posts deleted and he hasn’t posted in nearly a month.  What’s the point of deleting and merging hundreds of posts besides dropping his post count?  I don’t get it, it’s senseless and communist.   

Whachu gonna do ‘bout it? 

Vlad ain’t gonna be too happy, Luke Jr, when he done come back.  He may take it out on your other socks.  Cobra to start with.  Funny how cobra never cursed, not once, until I mentioned in private to homosexual with a beard, Brock da Cock, that cobra was an east read but I never told anyone but it was Luke, I can tell his style and not even was confirmation.  ~2 weeks later cobra starts dropping F bombs.  Haha Thanks for confirming.  I guess you guys are lucky I don’t read Reddit nor Twitter anymore.  Way less input to piece together.   

BTW, when Cobra curses that’s not Luke.  He’s doesn’t compromise his values.  I used to know someone just like that once unless he was crushed by a massive wave against the unforgiving rocks. 

Life.  What a test of a man’s convictions and determination to do that which is right under such heavy burdens. 

Vlad  ~  why delete meaningful - good posts?  I don’t post for numbers.  Sad. 

I called this coin since $.005.  It’s still cheap at ~$2 cents.  That said, this is my final call.  FRC (freicoin) will be in the top 20. Yeah, another $.005 coin in the top 20 or VERY likely better. 

Freiexchange never die - just multiply!

Vlad ~ I got me over a million in super granite mountain cold storage so I can give you one last chance.  Buy FRC.  I’m surrounded by mask wearing, jabbed cucks.  I’m taking your money and your mansion when you zombify, eat your neighbor and all cause fear was your master.   

Vlad ~ you just never listen, do Yas?   It’s really so hard to comprehend - most in crypto are behaving on animal nature.  Think!  THINK!!!  Open your eyes cause it’s all so clear!!!  Mammon, he’s gotcha in his grasp.  Beware!!!

This deleted posts violated no rules.  Censorship is a main topic of bitcointalk and how we are different than the status quo.  Why are you deleting posts that address this issue and more?  Seems bipolar.  Decide, Chinese or American or gone done and merged but the Americans don’t know yet That their constitution and a right bare arms and free speech is gone.  One big China.  First gotta kill smart white man and replace with sub IQ species and give them $450,000 of tax payer money to buy a house in cash.  What a land of freedom and justice Amerika has become.  You will be second to China and third to the EU.  Mark my words.

—-

On-topic relevant post regarding censorship issues on bitcointalk.  Among other issues.  A threat is not I’m going to expose the truth about you or someone.  That’s honesty.  All you Twinkie mods needs English comprehension courses. 

—-

You have just been sent a personal message by Bitcoin Forum on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

Spoke too soon, the Vlad just had nearly 30 posts deleted and he hasn’t posted in nearly a month. What’s the point of deleting and merging hundreds of posts besides dropping his post count? I don’t get it, it’s senseless and communist.

Whachu gonna do ‘bout it?

Vlad ain’t gonna be too happy, Luke Jr, when he done come back. He may take it out on your other socks. Cobra to start with. Funny how cobra never cursed, not once, until I mentioned in private to homosexual with a beard, Brock da Cock, that cobra was an east read but I never told anyone but it was Luke, I can tell his style and not even was confirmation. ~2 weeks later cobra starts dropping F bombs. Haha Thanks for confirming. I guess you guys are lucky I don’t read Reddit nor Twitter anymore. Way less input to piece together.

BTW, when Cobra curses that’s not Luke. He’s doesn’t compromise his values. I used to know someone just like that once unless he was crushed by a massive wave against the unforgiving rocks.

Life. What a test of a man’s convictions and determination to do that which is right under such heavy burdens.

Vlad ~ why delete meaningful - good posts? I don’t post for numbers. Sad.

I called this coin since $.005. It’s still cheap at ~$2 cents. That said, this is my final call. FRC (freicoin) will be in the top 20. Yeah, another $.005 coin in the top 20 or VERY likely better.

Freiexchange never die - just multiply!

Vlad ~ I got me over a million in super granite mountain cold storage so I can give you one last chance. Buy FRC. I’m surrounded by mask wearing, jabbed cucks. I’m taking your money and your mansion when you zombify, eat your neighbor and all cause fear was your master.

Vlad ~ you just never listen, do Yas? It’s really so hard to comprehend - most in crypto are behaving on animal nature. Think! THINK!!! Open your eyes cause it’s all so clear!!! Mammon, he’s gotcha in his grasp. Beware!!!

Just an observation but I lived in a hardline east bloc communist country.  They murdered people with no questions or repercussions.  You had zero freedom of speech.  You couldn’t let anyone, as a kid, say I’m
Hungry but there’s no food.  I did this and your dad gets picked up interrogations and maybe a beating.

Bitcoin, like AUSTRALIA, soon the UK and the USSA, are becoming scaringly like the hardline east bloc communists.  That tells me they are already merged, they’re working out the how to divide the real Bitcoin pie between themselves.  Once that’s signed the killing starts.  And America will be the biggest graveyard ever. 

Make no mistakes, I know american mods, we’re dealing with communists here. 

Boy, after killing hundreds of millions of innocent people it’s gonna be great.  Cause true great empires are of course built on the blood and bones of the innocent.  Lol

Vlad ~ ya’ll got it coming and oh my it’s coming as if written by the hand of God.  Pure Coincidence.   

gembitz

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 03:19:00 PM

turkeycoin  Kiss  Reeeeeee

Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: