Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:36:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin change our world?  (Read 2724 times)
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:12:09 AM

But what does that decentralized technology really do
To infer what the intrinsic value of bitcoin
I haven't been able to do it maybe somebody else can.

Can bitcoin change our world?I want to learn from your opinion.

I think people now are seeing or feeling the change that bitcoin made. More people are getting the opportunity to change that bitcoin doing now.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:14:06 AM

I think yes. Bitcoin can change the world from poor to be a rich in just clicking. There lot of people has no work in the world. Because of there education level. But bitcoin didnt matter your education level as long as you know and understand english you can earn here in bitcoin.
harbs23

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:15:44 AM

Yes. I think bitcoin can change the world but not too much because as far as I know bitcoin is more on transaction.
That's why bitcoin is use to transact more easier and less hassle.
But who knows if it is has bad or good affect in the world.
The right thing we can do, Let's observe.
SlickTight

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:18:32 AM

Yes, i think bitcoin can change the world, but not at all. Bitcoin is the future in currency so for sure bitcoin will be in the near future! And i believe that bitcoin can contribute to the world in the near future.
Bianckyyyy

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:27:11 AM

Its in fact that you are here. Its mean yes. Bitcoin is a success to everyone now.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:29:05 AM

No because bitcoin has already changed our world. It has changed the way we view currency and their usage and storage. Bitcoins showed us that there was a way to store our own money without needing to put it in banks and have to pay them a percentage of our money just for them to keep money which we earned ourselves in the first place.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:31:34 AM

Of course very bitcoin can now be half changed the world, Bitcoin much help the layers of small communities to invest and with the bitcoin the community gets smarter because it adds people's insight about the digital world.
I think if the future of bitcoin is so popular then I'm sure the whole world will feel the positive impact of bitcoin and change the world more modern.

tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:42:20 AM

Bitcoin is a trend since before, the moment we entered the internet generation great change came to us. As of the moment here in the Philippines, we are entertaining the what we call E-government. With this, bitcoin might be useful for our government and for its governing residence. Bitcoin is the currency of internet, internet is a trend which is our future.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:51:04 AM

i think it is yes because bitcoin can change our world because bitcoin is the highest currency and it is the newly currency in our world bitcoin can help a people from poor to rich and bitcoin will help us for our profitable in investing

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
tonysitaly

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:55:25 AM

I think bitcoins and other digital currencies will be more used in business in the next ten or more decades. It may be changing our world, but we don't feel it in the encrypted world. Maybe ten years later, young people will be interested in using digital money to pay. When they eat coffee, when they eat and check out, they may use it every day when traveling.

Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:13:49 AM

I think bitcoin will not change that. Bitcoins only have a strong influence on the world currency system. Bitcoins are growing around the world. There are many people who invest in bitcoin. But there are still some countries and big corporations that do not accept bitcoins. so bitcoin can not change the world.
It is us who can change the world, we are the nation's backbone and bitcoin is the result of human's creativity and innovation. It is truly a breakthrough, though it has not been recognized by other sectors but many claims its great impact to the world, and to Economy. It makes waves across the globe and many has benefited it. I just hope that time will come it will be adapted in other countries and realize its importance.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
carens

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:28:01 AM

of course bitcoint can change the world, because with his bitcoint there is a lot of help especially in the economy, lifestyle and technology, which early did not understand the internet world, with there bitcoint bnyak people already know the internet world.
rtyudg

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:33:00 AM

Bitcoin is already changing the world. The blockchain has been used in many industries, and it is more efficient to serve these industries. These changes are quietly changing our lives. Thanks to Bitcoin! Thank Nakamoto Satoshi!
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:36:46 AM

bitcoin is likely to change the world's financial condition when bitcoin can be received and can be used by some countries because if there is still a refuse circulation bitcoin then it seems to be difficult to change the world's finances.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:57:20 AM

I think, in the future bitcoin can change the world and of course to be better, especially in the economy because by knowing bitcoin will be many people who have a better income and their economy is increasing
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:06:27 AM

I think we can't say that it can change the world but the best saying was changing us an individual who are really interested to make money from bitcoin and all crypto coins.

Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:10:35 AM

Whole world i do not think bitcoin can but the individuals it can specially for those people who do hard working to earn bitcoin, many people doesnt know yet about decentralized currency it takes time it will be well known and helps many people to change their lifestyle like what bitcoin did in my life and in my family.

Zapto25

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:10:54 AM

yes, bitcoin can turn the world into a happy world because everyone achieves success, let's see now, one's success is largely due to bitcoin, and I'm sure that in the coming year the whole world economy will get better, but our role must follow. to introduce bitcoin to the community, if many people do not know about bitcoin. it is unlikely that bitcoin will change the world .. Huh Huh
Wabaman

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:19:24 AM

I think bitcoin will not change that. Bitcoins only have a strong influence on the world currency system. Bitcoins are growing around the world. There are many people who invest in bitcoin. But there are still some countries and big corporations that do not accept bitcoins. so bitcoin can not change the world.
It is us who can change the world, we are the nation's backbone and bitcoin is the result of human's creativity and innovation. It is truly a breakthrough, though it has not been recognized by other sectors but many claims its great impact to the world, and to Economy. It makes waves across the globe and many has benefited it. I just hope that time will come it will be adapted in other countries and realize its importance.
wow i agree to this post, yes we are the one's who can change the world. Bitcoin is just an instrument or tool, that we can use to improve our way of life. Imagine a world with cashless transaction everything is paid digitally, less human interaction means less error. I really hope that the world acknowledge the benefits that bitcoin can offer.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:20:20 AM

Bitcoin is creating jobs around the globe. freelance workers from 3rd world countries are earning well with their services as web development, data entry, SMM etc which are related with Bitcoin, Crypto, and Blockchain - also, people like me, the investors are keeping Bitcoin for long-term which ensures my financial security. And there are more ways bitcoin is creating jobs and helping people to earn good, upgrade their lifestyle, securing their future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: