Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:47:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin change our world?  (Read 2724 times)
SergeYak

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:30:06 PM

Bitcoin can change our world but people should help. It's possible to change economy and many things assoicated with , the biggest problem is make people believe it's necessary.
DominRx

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:35:44 PM

To change the world is not something easy to do and happen, and I'm sure bitcoin will be able to change the world with the advancement of Blockchain technology

Of course it can! On the basis of crypto currency, the world is moving forward! These technologies will help us in the future: find solutions for drug formulas, control their expenses and earn money by mining (and banks will not be intermediaries)
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:43:07 PM

it is possible that many bitcoins can change our country so it is better to have bitcoin make our world and nation better than just bitcoin.
I do not understand? What is the amount of BTC in the country to change the world? BTC will be able to show what it can do if it is not blocked. Exposure is a problem. Nothing will change if the countries will block him.
There is no specific amount of bitcoin working in the world because bitcoin is being use uncountable now, at very store you will find a lot of bitcoin being use. If we buy bitcoin and hold we get profit and for sure w use that profit to earn more and more money, this way bunch of bitcoin is working the world to make our world better and easy for us, as we can pay for good and we can earn without having any regular job, so it all is happening because of bitcoin only.
Anamika143

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:44:25 PM

Yes Bitcoin can definitely change the world. Bitcoin has recently changed many areas. Not only this, the world business sector is also changing. And Bitcoin is changing the world by investing and economically.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

May be, Changing the world depend on many thinks but the flow of currency is one of them. I am not sure but we are already seeing the effect. We also see the flow of trusting and involving in it is increasing day after day. It has also permitted some of the countries.
The investing rate also growing up. Everyone want to safe their money, it only possible if the people don’t know about your money. Its not possible using traditional system. It’s possible only by this unique technology. That’s the main region of increasing the priority of this block chain system.
Few decades ago we can’t imaging the online system what makes our life easier so nothing is impossible in this universe. May one day its will be one of the currency.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:06:57 PM

But what does that decentralized technology really do
To infer what the intrinsic value of bitcoin
I haven't been able to do it maybe somebody else can.

Can bitcoin change our world?I want to learn from your opinion.

Bitcoin and all the cryptocurrency itself is already changing the world years before and even right now. It already has shaped our market especially the online market, offering new and more sense of freedom in the transactions. It also has opened many opportunities to many investors and traders. And as for the moment, I think bitcoin is changing the world for the better.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:09:22 PM

Having one single currency across the globe is a sensible thing to thnk off ! I truly believe it can change your world
If there will be only one currency in the whole world, then it will be a problem for many people here with no easy solution. Monopoly is not good for any society because this is how the things are being dictated from the higher class to the lower class. More then one crypto currency will give chances to different concepts to work in the society with different advantages and features, and healthy competition among them will surely going to help the people.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
spacelab

Activity: 528
Merit: 250

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:03:51 PM

it already changes the whole bank system that reduces the demand on that
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:09:44 PM

Bitcoins is a big help for everyone in the world because it actually gives a lot of people a freedom by not working on the corporate world. There are a lot of wealthy gentleman who gets lucky to invest on bitcoins when the price is very cheap and now they are living a very easy life, you can always check videos on youtube if you cannot believe.

tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:20:25 PM

Maybe it will, since it is gradually adapting by aome country and make thus as a legal on mode of payment like Japan country. And if ever the whole country will adapt bitcoin then there's no doubt that it could totally change the world.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:12:50 PM

In my opinion bitcoin can change the world by making poor countries rich because of their people that investing in bitcoin.

Well said mate,  and also if btc will be our new currency it will absolutely change the world.  Hoping sooner it will be,  and every one in this world know about btc then i guess it can give a huge impact to our nation and counties businesses.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:55:28 PM

Bitcoins can and will change the world because of how useful it is for everyone and how much of an impact it is to modern society as the only digital currency brave enough to replace paper money. I think bitcoins will be part of everyone's lives and it will change the world in a radical level.

dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:12:07 PM

i think so,bitcoin change the way we buy all we needed,the way we transact our business,and transact other country,i mean the currency that we use are the same so all transaction are become faster and easier,that's how bitcoin change our world.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:21:48 PM

Yes, it can change our world, especially in the world of business, because having bitcoin will make business transactions hassle free and will improve the speed of transferring funds from one person to another. Thus making the industry progress more.
Bitcoin can really change our world and it will make our industry, economics, community to progress more. I agree that because of bitcoin many transaction will become hassle free and you can really speed the transferring of funds by the use of bitcoin. In addition to that, I hope by the help of bitcoin all economic will continue on growing and I hope bitcoin will help us to have better future and better world.
hsyncl

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:23:42 PM

Certainly, after 5 years with BTC our lives will come to so many different places that you can be sure we will all stay in awe. Because the crypto market is growing so fast, and today's technology makes it inevitable. Now those who really take this job will soon see where they really can not believe it. Maybe this is the only way for some of us to change the world of your life. From that point, you can already make sensible steps, go ahead and build a comfortable life for yourself in the future.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:41:09 PM

It is not easy that bitcoin can change our world. Maybe it is have a impact to our country, to our life but not necessary the world. Bitcoin is already advertised in the media and we know that many country is not accepts bitcoin because they have a different reason.

I feel bitcoin is a very useful thing for us. So I really believe that bitcoin can change the world in terms of digital and financial bank technology. If bitcoin remains alive, it has many abilities to change our world
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:45:46 PM

In my opinion bitcoin can change the world by making poor countries rich because of their people that investing in bitcoin.

Well said mate,  and also if btc will be our new currency it will absolutely change the world.  Hoping sooner it will be,  and every one in this world know about btc then i guess it can give a huge impact to our nation and counties businesses.
The best point in that is it is a decentralized currency and none of the border can restrict it to only its own benefits but any one from any place if want then adopt it without any restrictions. It will make the whole world at a same financial level so that none of the other can leave it at the bottom of poverty. All of the world will be at prosperity and a good time will come with that coin.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:58:40 PM

yes, the bitcoin can change our world. Especially in the business world and I think bitcoin changes our lives economically and socially. Now many people are turning to bitcoin and it is very helpful for those of us who use bitcoin.  Smiley
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:05:12 PM

yes, the bitcoin can change our world. Especially in the business world and I think bitcoin changes our lives economically and socially. Now many people are turning to bitcoin and it is very helpful for those of us who use bitcoin.  Smiley
right. Rich traders have retired from the stock market and moved to the crypto market to work. They seem to have been bored of the stock market because of the price hikes too, they did not make much profit. Bitcoin is in a very high position and is well appreciated by many. This is the foundation for bitcoin to grow stronger in the future.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
jakech2211

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:26:24 PM

For me it is the blockchain technology which can change the world. Using blockchain technology as an upgrade to most financial establishments like banks, will lead to ease of access and efficient monetary transaction. I have read some articles that IBM and JP Morgan are already introducing it as a new system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: