Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:14:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin change our world?  (Read 2724 times)
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:37:27 PM

Bitcoin has already changed the world; it's left for people to catch up with it. Fighting it is like swimming against the current. It's high time people, organizations, schools etc begin to educate people on the use of bitcoin.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:44:36 PM

Bitcoin is in reality the cutting edge gold, I figure it will wind up a standout amongst the most overwhelming methods for riches stockpiling. We are in an automated society comprised of 1's and 0's, so for what reason shouldn't our riches be put away in a comparative way? As a develop computerized digital money could decrease exchange obstructions and consequently increment the rate of efficiency scattering all through society. As cash is a type of fungible verified information, non-exclusive computerized cash gets the opportunity to exploit the data age to quickly democratize exchange with bringing down value-based erosion.
bayupermana

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:46:09 PM

Bitcoin has already changed the world; it's left for people to catch up with it. Fighting it is like swimming against the current. It's high time people, organizations, schools etc begin to educate people on the use of bitcoin.
Yeah but it's not for now because people are now afraid of it instead of trying to learn how to use Bitcoin then .
I have really a couple tough times to explain to my relatives and friend about what exactly Bitcoin is and how it works and how it helps people.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:49:32 PM

But what does that decentralized technology really do
To infer what the intrinsic value of bitcoin
I haven't been able to do it maybe somebody else can.

Can bitcoin change our world?I want to learn from your opinion.

Actually not all and it so possible because some part of the country dont have the device that we use and they dont use technology. To change is so hard because we dont have unity.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
Qsinawan

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:53:37 PM

I think it's very possible to see the rapid progress of bitcoin today, so the opportunity to change our lives is very wide open.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:04:14 PM

they had many people around the world knows bitcoin as virtual crypto and know how much bitcoin importance for the short time learning and studying because bitcoin is easy to understand and to use as currency.

obviously now bitcoin is very popular around the world specially from the information technology related job or for the people kknow how to use computer system with an internet access, have a big possibility change the world in term of new currency using bitcoin or virtual crypto currency.
Xavierfr12

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:04:48 PM

i think yes bitcoin is going change our world because of will be going higher price and many people are investing in bitcoin and bitcoin is a easy money. and the income of bitcoin is high.
Sedorikku

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:05:41 PM

slightly yes,  it can simple change the world in terms of economics. Bitcoin is a form of virtu money that helps many people to use it in some purposes in their daily lives.  Also it can provide some opportunity to become more wealthy and helps other people.
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:06:21 PM

It has been happening for a long time, I live in Russia and sometimes I meet businesses that already use blocking technologies, although this is not officially but very convenient
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:20:40 PM

Yes BTC has changed our world, they may be one of the new era coin of today. I believe that they will grow in the future, will become the common currency of the world. BTC is an extremely useful invention for human beings.
It is true. Currently, the development of bitcoin is constrained by legality. If the problem can be overcome and many countries openly accept the presence of bitcoin, and preventive measures to prevent bitcoin misuse as a crime tool, then it is certain that bitcoin can bring many positive changes.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:44:38 PM

Bitcoin can really change the World if all the people know about it and how to use it. It can give people another way to earn Money. It might be the way to lessen the Jobless people in every Country. In that way, the Economy will be better and everyone will have the chance to live their life better than before. If we can only use Bitcoin in doing good things, It can really help changing the World for Better.

Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:08:43 PM

Bitcoin is already changing the world and that is why some government are trying to stop it before it take over the world financial market. Bitcoin aides international transaction at a friendly transaction fee, you could purchase somethings from other nations. People get to meet themselves on different platform of cryptocurrency related.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:14:12 PM

It is already changing our world because of the payment system.  We can use btc to pay our bills.  It makes our life more easy specially to all moms who loves and use btc.

M.L

Activity: 99
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:28:36 PM

For me, yes, bitcoin is a huge help to us and our world. Because we know that every project of this forum is for our world, to develop technologies and make a new inventions. I believe in continuing the growth of our world and enriching people from the cryptoworld. It is a huge help crypto for those who trust them and those who are trying to make money from it.

IOST >_INTERNET OF SERVICE TOKEN
SECURE & SCALABLE INFRASTRUCTURE | FOR INTELLIGENT SERVICES_<
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:48:07 AM

Bitcoin can really change our world in the way of earning money, to help people and to the opportunities that they give to us to have a work easily here. Many people in this world can change their life in the way of payment to purchase the needs of their individual life. So you need to trust and believe it because they will bring you a good future.
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:59:14 AM

It change very much because we gonna try the things we are wanted to happen to our lifestyle having a stable income daily
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:32:34 AM

I Think it really can change the world as long as bitcoin existing ,bitcoin has so many purposes in our life,like because bitcoin is using blockchain or payment system and its so secured if we put our miney on this bitcoin ,thas why i trusted bitcoin for changing the life of many people.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:39:17 AM

The new era is started bitcoin will soon change the traditional bank and the government want to end this freedom for everyone, as we see this new technology is much secure and very convenient for every users and the fact that bitcoin will help every individual to become success in life especially in financial matters that's why people are very obsesses to get 1 bitcoin. 
esa2782

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:39:27 AM

yes, i think it may changes our world in the future, because the financial system nowadays is controlled by government and state, so the system of bitcoin could replace that by its decentralisation and private system, but it does not mean that bitcoin somehow will erase the system of state or government but it is only limited the government control over financial system, which is good because that means people have more control on their financial matter.
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:42:49 AM

bitcoin has changed the business world and banking, because with the bitcoin make transactions easier and without any interference. other than that very fast delivery of funds and use of little or no cost
i dont think bitcoin will change the world but rather bitcoin can really change a life of people if only they know what to do in bitcoin because bitcoin can give us a big profit and i dont really think it will really change the world because we all know that its hard to change the world but someones life can really change by bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: