Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 06:20:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin change our world?  (Read 2731 times)
IamSaitama

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:39:52 PM

You may not notice but bitcoin is currently changing the world. It has impacted various things since it existed. Its goal to create a phenomenal change is working. Even if bitcoin is still unstable and its value is ever changing it has helped and provided opportunities for people to earn. At some points in the world it is now used as a currency for salary. It is also used for buying things online (legal and illegal). It is also trying to open the eyes of the people and start mistrusting banks with their money. We people should store and handle our own money. We should not entrust banks with our money because they cannot even trust us their pens that are corded.

ContractVault.io
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
■ ▄▀ ██  TOKEN SALE  ❱  MAY 1st  ██ ▀▄ ■
nadifa17

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:48:58 PM

which I can feel with the bitcoin is in terms of my personal economy that my income is just enough to eat, but now bitcoin can change my needs, whatever I need I can get

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:21:47 PM

Bitcoin and other crypto currencies have already changed this world forever. Leading world countries and even their alliances, such as the G-20 countries, are already forced to discuss the classification of this new financial phenomenon, its recognition or not recognition, and subsequent regulation. And many states evaluated the usefulness and prospects of using crypto currency and its blockchein technology and use crypto currency as a means of payment. Of course, the use of crypto currency leads to conflicts with the old system of financial relations, but this obstacle can be considered temporary, the ways and methods of solving such conflicts will eventually be found.
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:40:15 PM

I think yes because of what bitcoin can do in terms of our mode of payment if all country legalized bitcoin it can change the world minimum use of real money lest time consume because of withdrawing in the bank.

I think Currently many countries do not legalize bitcoin. It is clear that they are afraid of the big changes that bitcoin can do.
Bitcoin with its technology can change the world, but it is not as easy as imagined.
Flo-ris

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 06:51:02 PM

Of course, it has already changed our world. I think that cryptocurrencies are our future.
iamfranzmarionbohol

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:00:59 PM

Not the bitcoin itself can change the world. Because bitcoin is already there since past few years. It depends on the bitcoin user how they use and adapt bitcoin in their everyday lives.
YaNinaMurmansk

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:10:36 PM

Bitcoin changing the world, that's for sure.
It's not visible to ordinary people yet. Who used to work with 8-17, that and works.
And if we look above, then the attitude of countries with each other can change against the background of new technologies, including bitcoin.
boatswaincreditE

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:35:41 PM

I don't think such a revolutionary change can even occur because there are many many stocks prevalent none can do so before ever
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:56:00 PM

But what does that decentralized technology really do
To infer what the intrinsic value of bitcoin
I haven't been able to do it maybe somebody else can.

Can bitcoin the world and technological advancements that will change bitcoin become more developed along with technological developments and the rapidly growing era and bitcoin as the originator of digital currencieschange our world?I want to learn from your opinion.
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:27:45 AM

Can bitcoin change our world?I want to learn from your opinion.

It already does, our world is already changed by bitcoin, bitcoin made the transaction easier unlike banks that needs identification and IDs, also minors can process their transactions without parent's concern, unlike banks that if you're a minor you need parents concern.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:29:40 AM

Bitcoin has already changed the world by showing the possibilities of decentralized, distributed systems. Japan already considers it a legitimate form of money. The real test, in my view, will be the implementation of the Lightning Network.
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:33:08 AM

with bitcoin everything will change. this is the only method of payment in shopping is already using bitcoin. that is one small example that looks. Maybe bitcoin will change the entire system of the economy in this world. That way we all will have a better life in the future.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:47:10 AM

Many things can and have been changed after the presence of bitcoin, with a marketcap of more than $ 120 billion so the effects of bitcoin are enormous, in terms of transactions certainly using bitcoin easier and more concise than banks.
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:10:14 AM

Bitcoin can change our world especially when it comes to financial with the help of bitcoin we can earn easy money. Also it can change the system of banking and business because the transaction will be easy for us.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
rameshrajan1000

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:12:49 AM

It may happen ... If the government permits it, it's easy for ordinary people to use it. Not surprisingly, it will be the new cash transaction of Bitcoin's future.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:15:36 AM

When considering the fact that there are more than 2 billion people in the world today without a bank account, such shift is certainly a life changer and can only be a positive one. Perhaps the shift for cryptocurrencies will be easier for developing countries than the process of fiat money and credit cards. In a way, it is similar to the transformation that developing countries had with cellular phones. It was easier to acquire mass amounts of cell phones than to provide a new infrastructure for landlines phones.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
creativereza

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:20:01 AM

Yes, I believe Bitcoin can change our world. Because we have already seen that Bitcoin has created a revolutionary positive concept among people about the online currency. That is why we have seen that most people have traded and invested much more than Bitcoin compared to other online currency. Due to which many people have made progressive development of their economy. So I think because Bitcoin is the most popular currency online so Bitcoin can change our lives by making our economic progress in the future.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:22:21 AM

Can bitcoin change our world?I want to learn from your opinion.

Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum are attracting the investor from all over the world. An increasing number of people investing in Cryptocurrencies, valuing the decentralized digital cash above traditional investment. Cryptocurrency may seem like the technology of the future. Cryptocurrency can change the world. It reduced the risk of frauds. It hase lower Fees than other. It can immediately settlement and everyone can access with Internet. And lastly bitcoin is the safest way for the transaction and transfer foreign money
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:22:46 AM

It could be if in the country has been legalized in every country using bitcoin ... but still many other countries are still illegal. If it is legalized the world will become modern and sophisticated..
kimdomingo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:23:14 AM

If all countries around the world started to accept the use of bitcoin, i think yes, bitcoin can really change the world. For example in just one country, bitcoin can help the citizens individually and also the whole economy of that country. If bitcoin can do that to oun country, it can also do that to the whole world. Well, that is just my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: