Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:29:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin change our world?  (Read 2724 times)
dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:52:14 AM

I think it can happen because with the emergence of this bitcoin a person is able to generate profit every time so unilaterally if the population can live prosperously it will change the country becomes more advanced.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:24:12 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 06:39:29 PM by 1NV3ST0NM3

It has introduced the all new concept of original and real money which really did not exist before bitcoin as all we were dealing in was fiat which is debt and debt and debt. Moreover the blockchain technology is in itself breathtaking and mind blowing. One can store the whole data in a decentralized blockchain without the risk of getting hacked. A lot of people have got employed in this industry so the employment factor does also matters. But question remains that whether these big governments will allow bitcoin to survive or they will kill it re rule us again?
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:29:28 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 05:03:08 AM by Clark05

We don't need any proof that bitcoin can change our world. Most of the bitcoin user changes life because of using and investing in bitcoin. So if you want to change your life too just invest to bitcoin and hold it for few years and for sure once the price increass you can get profit and you can buy your wants and needs for sure. But some people change their life because their lose their money because they did not know how to use bitcoin and choose right way where to invest.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:32:33 PM

Bitcoin can change the world, is already changing the world and its activities, because transactions are easier and faster,both for online transaction and fiat,..
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:36:50 PM

is not the bitcoin that changed the world, but the world that will turn bitcoin into a legitimate payment transaction for human life with a more economic system. if not then bitcoin is not part of the world. bitcoin will be still as money virtual and no one can reach bitcoin into the real world

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
maximkretov

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 05:38:44 PM

But as soon as it became clear that the ban is temporary and will be lifted after the Chinese authorities develop the rules for the ICO, the cryptocurrency exchange rate went up again. The Chinese market for bitcoin is fundamental. Up to 60% of all bitcoin exchange operations are in Chinese yuan, another 30% – in the us dollar, then there is an exchange for the Euro, the British pound sterling and other currencies combined.
aioservices18

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:38:57 PM

Bitcoin is leading us how to properly earn I personally say that this Bitcoin help me grow by enjoying services they have. I used to it as my buddy easy to access.

Congratulation's to the team!
schatzi

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:40:33 PM

yes bitcoin can change our world from economic problems as well as technology.Bitcoin and its blockchain technology has made it easier for us to transact anywhere with low cost and fast time. Blockchain technology has also been used in several major industries.
tegaisaffluent

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:46:01 PM

Where i reside, the ways to make money is to buy and sell goods or learn trades and render services, go to school graduate and get employed then earn money but by just holding and selling bitcoin so many people have become millionaires. That"s a great change. Beside, nobody knows who sent what and to who thereby protecting people from bandits?thieves who get  information from bankers so times.    
jlomabao@gmail.com

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:48:06 PM

But what does that decentralized technology really do
To infer what the intrinsic value of bitcoin
I haven't been able to do it maybe somebody else can.

Can bitcoin change our world?I want to learn from your opinion.

Expectation:
Technology keeps on improving and people uses technology every day even the poor people use technology now. that being said, bitcoin opens a new possibility with currency. It shortens the time needed to transfer payment from both ends. Now the poor doesnt need to go to the bank he can offer services for bitcoin and he can withdraw anytime on stores that supports bitcoin. This should be the path bitcoin is taking.

Reality:
People sell their houses to buy bitcoin on its peak price as an investment then followed by pannic selling. Then fud flowed by some banning and some price manipulation then they lose money with a debt and some mobs thats angry with them because they also invested on bitcoin following their advise.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:52:37 PM

I think not the whole world but just some aspects of it like finances. I believe that bitcoin has a big impact in the world's economy since it is a decentralized currency thatbis playing a vital role in the world market these days. It is also helping a huge number of people with their finances which is an advantage for us.
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

bitcoin has changed the business world and banking, because with the bitcoin make transactions easier and without any interference. other than that very fast delivery of funds and use of little or no cost
Yeah bitcoin a world changer .bitcoin continuously changing our world by providing jobs atmosphere, providing better income, changing our economic conditions.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
codpku

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:10:16 PM

Can bitcoin change the world?
Bitcoin already change the world in bounty campaign, because lot of people that unemployee become get an income because bounty campaign
And that help country to reduce unemployee at their country more or less in it will effect to change their economic condition too

handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:18:02 PM

actually can, but for now it has not happened to me, because I have not been too long to know btc
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:41:22 PM

Yes, bitcoin change the world because of its benefits.
It helps a lot not only to gain a huge amount of money also to make transferring money easier through online by using bitcoin with low charges. I believe bitcoin has a big impact on the society that changes our financial life.
EfterlysT

Activity: 425
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:15:59 PM

Yes! Its already changing our way of transaction, but there is advantage and disadvantage using of bitcoin. Banks and government trying to stop using bitcoin because its not fully regulated
TechnoBibble

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:31:13 PM

For me, i think bitcoin can change our world because people around the world are embracing cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the one who gives people an easy life to be rich and wealthy.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:36:15 PM

Yes it can change our world. it has those powers. Bitcoin is of the recent origin. It has those abilities and powers that can make the world a better place by just being in it. It has the virtual features and capabilities to overpower all the traditional methods and perform things 10x faster than they were done before. Innovation is the demand of the budding enterprises. And technology is the innovating phenomenon. So this is the change that everyone of us need to accept and this is the change that casn make everything better and undo all wrongs.
gbale

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:37:27 PM

if Bitcoin can change our world then it will happen but if changing the world globally certainly not.
I have an opinion that when technology is getting more advanced then the activities of people in this world will move into the digital world then Bitcoin will be something that will be worth as payment that will be in use all over the world and it could happen.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:57:47 PM

I count that bitcoin changed the world the moment when it appear. The whole global economy will never be the same after bitcoin. The government say ok to Blockchain technology, but they are too cold to decentralized currencies, that's why almost all governments tear their asses now to crypto regulation, coz "how it is possible that such great money are passing the government's treasury?!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: