Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:57:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin change our world?  (Read 2723 times)
adjk7

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:09:22 AM

I do not think so. First of all, I think that changing the world is not an easy task. But I think Bitcoin can make the world progress and make people's lives more and more convenient. Changing the world is not an easy task, but it is not impossible for the world to progress.
cbeew3

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:11:05 AM

I do not think so. First of all, I think that changing the world is not an easy task. But I think Bitcoin can make the world progress and make people's lives more and more convenient. Changing the world is not an easy task, but it is not impossible for the world to progress.
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:11:40 AM

But what does that decentralized technology really do
To infer what the intrinsic value of bitcoin
I haven't been able to do it maybe somebody else can.

Can bitcoin change our world?I want to learn from your opinion.
Of course, In the near future bitcoin can changes the world of living, bitcoin is the future of money,bitcoin has the potential to change the way we bank, make transactions, and view money, many of us here changes their lives because of this technology.

Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:11:45 AM

Bitcoin can't change the world, but it can change your world, many peoples life has changed for good through bitcoin, many became financial independence through bitcoin, indeed bitcoin can change your world, but it can't change the world.
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

Bitcoin has already changed the world. Money is a blood of any economy and for centuries it had a great impact on people`s lives. And nowadays Bitcoin provides new opportunities for buisness, for people, for prosperity. Currency in its traditional form won`t disappear but Bitcoin can ease many processes. Cryptocurrency is not a future, it`s a reality.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:49:18 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 03:23:24 PM by Eureka_07

I haven't been able to do it maybe somebody else ca
Bitcoin can really change the world just by helping other people to earn money and by teaching them knowledge about the cryptocurrency, if the people in the country earn money from the bitcoin then the unemployed and poverty will be lessen and if the poverty and unemployed lessen that is the start of bitcoin to change the world.

Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:11:05 AM

Yes,Bitcoin can change the world by giving the world a better unit to measure value, to hold value and to transfer value.That's a good service which billion shall find useful.That service is all bitcoin does,it's a pure play device.
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:17:36 AM

Of course, In the near future bitcoin can changes the world of living, bitcoin is the future of money,bitcoin has the potential to change the way we bank, make transactions, and view money, many of us here changes their lives because of this technology.

Bitcoin actually change my world, and if this happen to me for sure this is also happen to others, bitcoin can change you epends on how you invest on it, by just simply using bitcoin in easy transaction was very useful.
BHX91

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:21:53 AM

This is how Bitcoin can change the world: people can use it freely and not have to worry about losing value when retaining. And when the government executes monetary policies and destroys the economy, people can overthrow the system using Bitcoin, and no one can stop it.
Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:25:10 AM

I find that bitcoin is helping the world become better. by making a profit for investors. Bitcoin is helping to tackle unemployment. New business models related to bitcoin are formed. Impact on the economies of nations. Bitcoins have a positive impact on the economies of many countries.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:25:49 AM

Not literally change the world but change the life of the people. Change life in positive way. Since bitcoin is one of the best online investment, you can assure that you will be successful but of course you need to make an action to become it. Bitcoin makes everything possible but you jusy need to be brave, take risk and have a wide patience.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Csomayor

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:39:14 AM

Bitcoin can change our world if the right information is given about bitcoin benefit and profit
market system and currency investment
eolitic

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:48:42 AM

bitcoin has definitely already changed our world. it gives new opportunities for ordinary people, it helps them to earn money and change their lives. it also broadens our minds, cause it's a totally new technology, and we are witnessing only the beginning of new era)) and i feel pretty excited about it))
KelvinE

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:49:18 AM

yes. BTC can change our world if all are to come into an agreement and adopt the use of BTC as a general currency in our daily activities. This will even bridge the financial gap between the poor and rich.
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:02:39 PM

I believe bitcoin can change the world, not literally that it will happens then but it will easily change. It will help us to change our individual life if we work so much here. Many people will get benefits of it because this job is for everyone who wants to have a work so don't loss the opportunity they give. Grab and accept this as soon as possible because this will help you to change your life.

befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:09:09 PM

I believe bitcoin can change the world, not literally that it will happens then but it will easily change. It will help us to change our individual life if we work so much here. Many people will get benefits of it because this job is for everyone who wants to have a work so don't loss the opportunity they give. Grab and accept this as soon as possible because this will help you to change your life.
Bitcoin is bringing a better life for so many people to join and save the unemployed. But based on this criteria, it is not right to say that bitcoin can change the world.
Current bitcoins are bringing more bad things than good ones. It allows criminal components to trade and trade weapons through transactions on Cryptocurrency. So this will not happen.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:11:07 PM

I think yes it will. Bitcoin, expand on the Blockchain innovation, will take majority rules system back to the general population where it has a place. Bitcoin as a benefit, and not as a worldwide installment framework, will have unequaled highs, where a few of us dream off. Furthermore, the economy bitcoin is making in light of the blockchain innovation, becoming our life Better, yet exactly toward the start. So as I would see it, bitcoin is setting down deep roots, and over all. So its change mine hope soon your will be also.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:13:22 PM

I think it's a bitcoin to bother the world if everyone in the world knows bitcoin and if they're going to buy bitcoin and assemble it and just let it be a few years in their wallet and the bitcoin will change their lives
Zanneti

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:14:48 PM

I think bitcoin can change anything, including the world. we can see successful people in bitcoin world can change their life to be much better, we can also be that.
Suffoc8

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:17:47 PM

Definitely Yes, bitcoin can change our world. Everything is counted even if it is small or big, this things may react to our generation. Like bitcoin, today bitcoin is very popular and everyone is starting to use it. So I think someday, our money is digitally and we are using cellphones only for any cash transactions and money related things.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: