Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:43:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin change our world?  (Read 2723 times)
Geraico

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:26:39 PM

Is very hard for bitcoin to do this, yes it changed little bit the world and will do massive changes but slowly slowly using the Blockchain technology.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:27:40 PM

Yes bitcoin can change our world if bitcoin be legal in all country of the world and if everyone can buy or sell anything by bitcoin anytime
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:38:52 PM

Maybe in the near future, the whole world will embrace bitcoin or blockchain technology. But for now, I think bitcoin is on its early stage and continuing its progress and development.

Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:41:59 PM

Bitcoin has already changed the virtual world. All operations for the purchase of crypto pass mainly through bitcoin. I hope bitcoin will also enter our real life

biksa

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 12:52:11 PM

Change the world? Is it meant to make people financially free? I think that at some fraction of the population bitcoin will change life, but not all the world. There are always such skeptics who will add negative even if the situation is good. And when bitcoin rises again to $ 20,000 and above, there will be people who will say: "yes, but remember how your bitcoins cost $ 3,000 and now everyone is deceived, the bubble will burst", etc... In general you understand - the credibility of the crypto currency is undermined, and wiping people into trust will again be many times heavier.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

Yeah, i see bitcoin changing the future of us, specially on currency mechanisms. Bitcoin is a revolutionary currency as of now because of its efficiency and usefulness, in fact bitcoin performed better than US dollars on 2016 in terms of international usage. Now bitcoin has changed so many lives and you can see it from here on forum, the testimonies by the campaign joiners and advertisers.
Dikpora77

Activity: 123

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:55:18 PM

But what does that decentralized technology really do
To infer what the intrinsic value of bitcoin
I haven't been able to do it maybe somebody else can.

Can bitcoin change our world?I want to learn from your opinion.
bitcoin just beginning, I think bitcoin is still growing and make the strong foundation before change the world. need more times and capability to make the world can be change. its not simple things, and not easy. but I dont say its impossible, but not now and not in a short times for exactly. bitcoin still have to pass many things and doing many things too, we have to support bitcoin and make the trading going well in the middle of progress bitcoin effort so bitcoin can being strong  

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:58:05 PM

For me, it can, but it is challenging to change our world just using bitcoin. But changing the world of a single person using bitcoin is very possible. We all know that there are now so many people become wealthy because of bitcoin, so if bitcoin can change a life of a single person, I know that it has a chance to change the whole world of a person. I know that the change of our society will start with a single person.  Smiley
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:07:42 PM

bitcoin only has changed the business  and bank

Of course Bitcoin can change the world because it has the potential to change the way we bank, make transaction in an easier way and view money. I think Bitcoin become one of the most Predominant means of wealth storage. And the best of all it is a blockchain device regulated and maintained as well as valuated by the public. In Bitcoin we have a future of a cashless world.
Nazir0012

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:08:40 PM

i believe bitcoin can change the world. we can see successful people in bitcoin. today bitcoin is very popular and everyone is starting to use it. many people are believe in bitcoin can change our world.
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:31:15 PM

If for me Bitcoin has changed so much life changed my world for the better. From those who do not have anything, now I can easily to buy the goods I want. If more and more people who know Bitcoin definitely Bitcoin can greatly change the lives of people in the World.

ajja

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:36:09 PM

yes of course can even though now it does not appear clearly I'm sure in the future bitcoin will be very useful with all its advantages and it will be able to change the world with a better life.
Windybi

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

yes of course can even though now it does not appear clearly I'm sure in the future bitcoin will be very useful with all its advantages and it will be able to change the world with a better life.
I think bitcoin can not change our world. But what can change the world, I think it is the blockchain technology platform. Currently I find this technology has been applied in practice.
kiki80

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:08:57 PM

Bitcoin is a new technology through the internet and bitcoin jg can change the business world better again and also in every transaction or information more easily thanks to its new technology is bitcoin .
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:17:09 PM

So far I've seen many people who have changed their lives for the better after holding bitcoins. So in the future if bitcoin has been used in every way, I think bitcoin can cure the world also for the better and more practical with bitcoin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:23:28 PM

Yes, for sure it can change our world.
To be able to change our world, first we need to always support this blockchain-based technology innovation, the backbone of Bitcoin technology.
Because we are still in the early age of this digital economic revolution, some governments and banks are really scare of it instead of look for the potential behind it and try to crush it to hell. But, no one will kill Bitcoin. Bitcoin is an organic technology adoption. You can call it a people power. It can only make our world much better. And we all deserve it!
freneza

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:27:36 PM

Nobody can change everything alone in the world. And Bitcoin May start to change. Bitcoin has changed a lot in Blockchain Technology. Business, trading, financial transactions, many things are now being executed in Bitcoin. There is no alternative to Bitcoin in the Advance World. I'm sure Bitcoin will change the world one day.
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:05:31 PM

Bitcoin is a life changing thing, and has heavily help me at the time I needed it. Bitcoin has made a change in my life and I am sure it has done more things too for other out there, which means it is already changing and transforming the world.
If the future will have to exist, then it will have to be along side with the growth of technologies. Blockchain technology is among the most out of technologies that will be used and will have great dominance at that time, and is becoming dominant around the world.
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:21:39 PM

Yes, I'm sure bitcoin will change our world. Bitcoin gives us a new look at the economic system. Bitcoin changes the business platform and the banking system. Bitcoin is becoming more popular every day, and the price is also increasing.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:23:15 PM

Bitcoin is the digital currency which can change every thing in the world like in first it has challenge the online payments and for this the people were worried about the money of their wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: