Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:03:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency  (Read 5048 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:59:36 PM

Possibly it'll lead to the creation of a new union which gets various countries as the members and these particular countries will consider it as a currency same as that European Union has got Euro. Bitcoin to be the global currency needs a lot more change to be experienced reaching majority of the population which at present might be less than 5%
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Afobaje48

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:03:33 PM

I think it can be global currency because very  soon bitcoin can be our soft currency spending globally
Mosesayo4450

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:59:47 AM

As for me i think bitcoin is going to be a global currency because of the way technology is evolving round the world and the way market and financial industries are evolving into crypto base currencies may allow bitcoin and other coins to be a global currency
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:20:51 PM

Yes, it is possible that bitcoin will become a global currency but can not replace or change the currency of the country and its original currency.
bitcoin is universal and the freedom of all people and countries can use it and the popularity of bitcoin always grows slowly everyone will understand bitcoin and benefit those who use it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:56:54 PM

Yes, it is possible that bitcoin will become a global currency but can not replace or change the currency of the country and its original currency.
bitcoin is universal and the freedom of all people and countries can use it and the popularity of bitcoin always grows slowly everyone will understand bitcoin and benefit those who use it.

Agree, bitcoin is very popular worldwide but i still believe it cannot be use as global currency because some countries until now did not accept nor legalize the use of bitcoin in their country.
Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:43:28 PM

Shocked
Technology believers believe that bitcoin is the mission of decentralization, the future of the world currency.

BTC just need, relative scarcity and the manufacturing cost, nature has the price, the price is the fluctuation, as long as access to the securitization in the human history of human use of the most profound institutional invention, the currency is likely to generate huge profits.

You have a lot of money and you have followers. With followers there is a crowd. The masses will naturally divide.

With differentiation, there is naturally a blank majority. Naturally, there are evil men who have been swindled. Nature has its center and leadership.

This is the history of bitcoin's journey along the way, which is why the BTC creator went to the center to turn the government against the pursuit of liberalism.

But on a philosophical basis, technologists are wrong.

The beginning of human birth is said to be monkeys. No government, no center. No money, no inflation. Government is not the product of power, but the government itself is the product of liberalism.

Because freedom must be evil, freedom itself creates chaos, and chaos leads to the pursuit of order, thus freedom produces power and bad power transition to good power.

In the world of BTC, new centralization has begun:

Global mining is concentrated in the hands of a few. The maintenance and development of bitcoin is concentrated in the hands of few digital farmers. The influence of virtual currency is concentrated in the hands of a few big v.

They are the new army, the new bureaucracy, the new emperor. Are these people trustworthy?

The emergence of BTC is a technological advance in the history of human currency. It makes up for the deficiency of the existing monetary system and should also promote the reform of the existing monetary system.

Like insurrection, it is either extinguished or assimilated into the long river of history.

Bitcoin is very known worldwide and for countries accepted this is now already consider as their currency alternate to their traditional currency so bitcoin has a chance to be the global currency on top of our 'fiat".
Bitcoin now have gain enough potential to become global currency, since long bitcoin was serving us as an alternative currency of fiat which has been using all over the world, but now a lot of counties made bitcoin as their legal currency because of reliability and safe transaction, bitcoin is highly demanded currency now, so it is gradually getting more value soon it will become global currency for sure.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:14:04 PM

Shocked
Technology believers believe that bitcoin is the mission of decentralization, the future of the world currency.

BTC just need, relative scarcity and the manufacturing cost, nature has the price, the price is the fluctuation, as long as access to the securitization in the human history of human use of the most profound institutional invention, the currency is likely to generate huge profits.

You have a lot of money and you have followers. With followers there is a crowd. The masses will naturally divide.

With differentiation, there is naturally a blank majority. Naturally, there are evil men who have been swindled. Nature has its center and leadership.

This is the history of bitcoin's journey along the way, which is why the BTC creator went to the center to turn the government against the pursuit of liberalism.

The beginning of human birth is said to be monkeys. No government, no center. No money, no inflation. Government is not the product of power, but the government itself is the product of liberalism.

Because freedom must be evil, freedom itself creates chaos, and chaos leads to the pursuit of order, thus freedom produces power and bad power transition to good power.

Global mining is concentrated in the hands of a few. The maintenance and development of bitcoin is concentrated in the hands of few digital farmers. The influence of virtual currency is concentrated in the hands of a few big v.

They are the new army, the new bureaucracy, the new emperor. Are these people trustworthy?

The emergence of BTC is a technological advance in the history of human currency. It makes up for the deficiency of the existing monetary system and should also promote the reform of the existing monetary system.

Like insurrection, it is either extinguished or assimilated into the long river of history.

Bitcoin is very known worldwide and for countries accepted this is now already consider as their currency alternate to their traditional currency so bitcoin has a chance to be the global currency on top of our 'fiat".
Bitcoin now have gain enough potential to become global currency, since long bitcoin was serving us as an alternative currency of fiat which has been using all over the world, but now a lot of counties made bitcoin as their legal currency because of reliability and safe transaction, bitcoin is highly demanded currency now, so it is gradually getting more value soon it will become global currency for sure.
Why do you think so? The capitalization if falling down. About what potential do you talking about now? It has potential las year).
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:32:56 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is not going to be a global currency. Bitcoin can only be a digital currency that only lives on the internet rather than in the real world. Although the price of Bitcoin can be spelled out very high and demand is also more and more. But still, Bitcoin can only be as a digital currency in the world of cryptocurrency.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:51:33 AM

Well, it's hard to judge, in fact, of course, bitcoin can not be global, since many tribes do not even have a calculator, so what to say about the cue ball.
But in general, everyone can use the beat in this world, and on the basis of bitcoin is already recognized by all only this is silent

In my opinion, it is too early to say anything like that and too related to that of the crypto currencies. this is just the beginning and that we still must-see lot many things related to that of the crypto currencies which will help us in believing the crypto coins in much better way. However, it is all the matter of time which will help us in understanding the things in a better way and that we need to wait for the right time.
investorck

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:31:38 AM

I believe bitcoin will be the world digital currency. The world is fast becoming a global village through technology and I believe bitcoin will be the currency of the village.
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:50:27 AM

bitcoin has a long way to go before it will be accepted as global currency. there are so many holes in BTC that makes it unaaceptable to be a global currency.. among them are: bitxoin is decentralized it has no regulation on the goverment second, it is higly volatile..
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

It will take a lot of time for Bitcoin to prove itself. For now, although among our community, Bitcoin is the most trustworthy coin, people who doesnt know about cryptocurrency still think of it as scam or bubble. But I believe it will have a bright future

I do not know about Bitcoin proving itself. It already has to me. And remember, Bitcoin does not need to prove anything to itself, it is simply there available to be used and it is up to us if we want to take the opportunity offered by it.

It has proven itself to be even more than what people thought it would be over the years. It will continue to do so for many more years.
Although there are still some people who think that Bitcoin is not useful, but for people who have proven it then Bitcoin is a very extraordinary thing. Bitcoin is still in the process stage so we can not yet conclude that bitcoin can not be a global currency, Bitcoin is currently used by many people and the opportunity to be accepted is much better. I do not want to listen to people who are pessimistic, I am an optimist so I believe in the future of bitcoin.
I only believe in one thing and that is there is nothing in this world which is not possible and that you can expect anything to happen at any moment of the life. It is just the matter of time and that everything happens at the right time and not before than that. Bitcoin has this much of the potential and the capabilities that you can expect it to be the global currency but it is not an easy thing to happen.
ncn1992vn

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:51:51 AM

I think as you say. Bitcoin can not become the common currency of the platform in the world. Because:
-Defect technology that has the Altcoin other than BTC lots
-Crypto is not yet legal in many countries
-Also quite a few people not interested in Crypto
-Infrastructure technology has not been perfected
-BTC is dangerous to the Government
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:15:32 PM

Of course, if the government does not accept crypto currency, bitcoin can not be a global means of payment. BUT, he is the best among the Crypto-currency.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:00:34 PM

Man, it will be hard for bitcoin to be on that position there are lot of factors need to be fixed and consideres before for bitcoin to be named a global currency. Since, bitcoin doesn't yet get the nerves of all government in the world and bitcoin price continuously changing. Also, bitcoin runs through the use of technology and not every people can afford to have one of it, leaving other left behind isn't a good idea. It is something like fantasy for bitcoin to be a global currency.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:26:01 AM

Yes, I agree Bitcoin is not going to be a global currency. Forever Bitcoin will continue to be a digital currency that only lives if there is the internet. With all the advanced technology available in Bitcoin, Bitcoin remains a cryptocurrency.
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:38:23 PM

I believe that a time may come when bitcoin (or some other alt coin) will become a global currency. Popularity of fiat will slowly disappear. Who knows poverty might disappear too.
No one would have ever thought of this thing that bitcoin will have this much of the market value and that bitcoin will have this much of the fame and popularity as it has now. So, we can expect anything to happen in this world especially when it comes to that of the bitcoin. There are likely chances of this thing to happen and that if this thing ever happens, then this will surely help the people in much better way.
But I agree with that person that it is helpful to disappear unemployment problem because people are getting involve in this field with the help of bitcoin so no doubt that people will priority will accept Bitcoin payment instead of fiat because bitcoin is that option of payment where they will don't think about the another thing which are not helping them to make earnings , so surely they will give priority to the bitcoin to use .
And here I am 100% sure that in the coming years of 10 year bitcoin will be a option for everyone to accept as a payment from one country to another country legally without any restriction ( even today we have no restrictions but still few regulations and rules are not in favour to Ake transaction from one country to another country without taxation ) .
I think bitcoin has nothing to do with poverty because poor people cannot but bitcoin. Other issue is that bitcoin will take over in the future or not. There is no doubt that bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency will hold the market because people are investing in bitcoin and everyone wants one usable currency in the globe, so that no need for exchange local currency.
Well I am not agree with your thinking as bitcoin is not only for the rich but a lot of poor people are using bitcoin to get a better life, if they are not affording to buy bitcoin then there is other option to use campaigns and earn free from bitcoin with talent and knowledge, as we see now almost everyone is ready to invest in bitcoin because it gives profit and it gives income, gradually more and more counters are switching to bitcoin and blockchain technology, I think bitcoin has high chances to become global currency.

Bitcoin is not only for the rich but people see the price and they think that they will never be able to afford a bitcoin and to be honest I think they are right, how many people have so much money lying around their houses so they can invest in bitcoin, in the West saving is no longer part of the culture people instead rely on credit to buy stuff and I do not see that culture changing soon.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:50:23 PM

I believe bitcoin will be the world digital currency. The world is fast becoming a global village through technology and I believe bitcoin will be the currency of the village.
Your positive attitudes towards bitcoin, and towards the best future of us, as it is true we are now getting towards digital system and our life is really connected to the digital way of payment now, as time passing people are being aware about bitcoin crypto currency, so I think there is 101% chances to see bitcoin as legal currency worldwide, it will increase more after a few years but we will have to wait for it, bitcoin is going to take over the crypto market within few years as already it is on demand and is famous enough.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:25:28 AM

Truly, we can sitting tight for that opportunity to comes so we can see that bitcoin will acknowledge in all nation and will turn into a worldwide cash. be that as it may, for the time being, I think it is sufficient for us to utilize bitcoin for a wellspring of wage so we can gather more bitcoin from step by step so when the time it comes, we are prepared to offer our bitcoin to profit. I trust that bitcoin will tackle all individuals' concern in monetary so they can tail us to endeavor to profit in the crypto world.
of course as an opportunity from the development of events it can be, but there are many obstacles in this. Since many people trust cash more, this is the case, then if it were possible to touch it, it would have been much better, since many could pay it off as a cash, and since these are pixels on the screen and just numbers will not happen.
So, in the best cases, they will come up with a common currency that can be for all the same and at the same time have an electronic look.

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:00:08 AM

Yes, of course, Bitcoin is not going to be a global currency. Bitcoin will continue to be a digital currency that only lives and survives on the internet. Although the price of Bitcoin bis touches the price is very high but this does not change Bitcoin into the global currency.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: