Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:51:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency  (Read 5051 times)
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:21:06 AM

We are aiming globally so anyone who thinks that it will happen in a short time is losing their minds. Even Google spent decades to reach where they are. So we just need keep on what we are doing and we we will eventually reach it.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:58:49 AM

Looking at the news as well as the amount of infusion of money into the crypto currencies, bitcoin may be a global  currency this year.
Even if it becomes impossible for bitcoin to become a global currency this year, there are likely chances that we will be able to see this thing happening in the coming years and that this will help a lot in so many ways and that this will lift the economy of the entire crypto market as well as the world. We should hope for such kind of thing as this will no doubt help us in so many ways.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:21:02 AM

that right ! i think so ! Bitcon is not money of the world in  future !
I am disagree with you mate as bitcoin has all abilities’ to become global or regular currency for all us,  so it is not your fault as you must be lack of information about bitcoin but those who have been with bitcoin since long are aware of bitcoin worth and power, so bitcoin has high potential and it can be the global currency because it has a lot of supports and investors who are investing to make bitcoin alive higher and globally acceptable.
TraiKH

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:36:17 PM

In my opinion, it is not impossible. But to become a global currency, bitcoin will need changes and solve many problems in the future. Decentralized supply and legitimacy. The current volatility is transforming bitcoin into a highly profitable investment. But I do not think that is the goal of bitcoin.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:04:51 PM

Bitcoin is already a global currency we can use it anywhere and most of the countries have exchanges where you can convert bitcoins into fiat but the adoption of bitcoin as a currency is very slow because we just see bitcoins as trading material so we never can use it as a currency.
Governments are also try to understand the importance of crypto currencies and making regulations for bitcoin usage so it is a sign that it will be a global currency legally.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:10:22 PM

Did you president publish a law on your country that Bitcoin won't be a currency? If yes I believe you but if youndont have a solid basis for your proclamation then keep quite.
I think to be a global currency doesn't need a special rule from the president, I think bitcoin may be a global currency in the future? How could be? bitcoin will have a large users all over the world and surely you can do deals and transaction with people in different country with just one currency (bitcon) and bitcoin has become a global currency for many people
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:41:00 PM

In my opinion, it is not impossible. But to become a global currency, bitcoin will need changes and solve many problems in the future. Decentralized supply and legitimacy. The current volatility is transforming bitcoin into a highly profitable investment. But I do not think that is the goal of bitcoin.

Bitcoin is already changed enough and even for me it is already a global currency that it is highly acceptable now and we can use it anywhere in the world, almost every market has the exchangers that you can convert your bitcoin into fiat and use it to buy goods, now bitcoin is almost adopted worldwide as currency, our government is also trying to accept the importance of bitcoin as currency now.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:21:55 PM

Bitcoin is already changed enough and even for me it is already a global currency that it is highly acceptable now and we can use it anywhere in the world, almost every market has the exchangers that you can convert your bitcoin into fiat and use it to buy goods, now bitcoin is almost adopted worldwide as currency, our government is also trying to accept the importance of bitcoin as currency now.
Yes bitcoin is already a global currency and everyone is better know about its value and that's why they want to in bitcoin because they know bitcoin is a huge profitable currency in the world, so that's why bitcoin will very soon more improve and every country will accept this currency.

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:32:58 PM

Yes bitcoin is already a global currency and everyone is better know about its value and that's why they want to in bitcoin because they know bitcoin is a huge profitable currency in the world, so that's why bitcoin will very soon more improve and every country will accept this currency.

bitcoin is not a global currency because not all country do support it , not just country but many people as well do not like the idea of bitcoin. We can officially call it a global currency if all people in the world and all countries the world will adapt bitcoin for daily use whether it is offline or online.

so that's why bitcoin will very soon more improve and every country will accept this currency.

I agree with this . Bitcoin may still improve in the future which results for a posibiliy of acceptance .

Re: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency

It may not be for now but there is a big chance that it will proabably become a global currency on the future if all people can unite and decide to use it as a primary currency over fiats.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:47:13 PM

right now we cannot say that bitcoin is a global currency but it is now just a worldwide currency which can easily be adopted by any person related from any nation of the world. It will be a global currency in times when all of the countries of the world or most of the countries agree to legalize that currency and agree to do deals in that currency for their businesses, especially when international business adopt it as a general currency.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:45:37 AM

Did you president publish a law on your country that Bitcoin won't be a currency? If yes I believe you but if youndont have a solid basis for your proclamation then keep quite.
There is nothing in this world which you cannot expect to happen and that there is a possibility that we may be able to see the bitcoin as the global currency in the future. this may take lot of time but still there are chances of this thing to happen. We just need to wait and watch so that we may know how things work and that we need to hope for the best so that it can work in our favor then.
jeff.h81

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:32:14 AM

I think chances are quite low for bitcoin to become a global currency for obvious reasons (high volatility, small amount of transactions that can be processed per second,...) bitcoin will remain a better alternative than old fashion ways for storing values , such as gold or banks.
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:43:14 PM

I think chances are quite low for bitcoin to become a global currency for obvious reasons (high volatility, small amount of transactions that can be processed per second,...) bitcoin will remain a better alternative than old fashion ways for storing values , such as gold or banks.

Yes, cryptocurrency transactions need a digital network to perform transactions unlike fiat that you can perform anytime and anywhere.
Poortorich2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:17:34 AM

Maybe if the Bitcoins cannot be a global but Bitcoins will be the first Digital System for using thru internet payments, eassy to use than the credit card, Atm, or others transaction in the world. bitcoins is the best cryptocurrency that anyone can eassy to use even your level of lifestyle are poor or rich you can use it, best than the Credit card or other Cards that we use for now because we can only apply and use if we have enough money to afford it. but bitcoins you can earn if you are the one who have time and patients for it. joining the campaign and sharing what have we learn and thought about the bitcoin.
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:34:25 AM

It could be nearly impossible for bitcoin to become the global currency, but the possibilities to become the most used and most reliable method of payment around the globe is not impossible, because it has been gradually known worldwide and more and more people are already use it as a method of payment.
I do not think bitcoin will be a global currency because to become a global currency there are many conditions that must be bypassed.
so for now better we'll see what will happen in the future ...
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:38:11 AM

Bitcoin can be a global currency, it is the people who will use bitcoin and as long as people are paying bitcoin to those who wants to accept this coin there will be no problem.
government and banks are being a big wall for this as they can't regulate the flow of the BTC.
but the coin can be!

maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:02:54 PM

Bitcoin is not valid in all countries. But seeing the popularity of Bitcoin,it will be the world currency for a time.Only the bitcoin has been known in all the countries, which could not make any other coins.Everywhere they are Bitcoin world currency...
russ26

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:12:30 PM

Technology believers believe that bitcoin is the mission of decentralization, the future of the world currency.

BTC just need, relative scarcity and the manufacturing cost, nature has the price, the price is the fluctuation, as long as access to the securitization in the human history of human use of the most profound institutional invention, the currency is likely to generate huge profits.

You have a lot of money and you have followers. With followers there is a crowd. The masses will naturally divide.

With differentiation, there is naturally a blank majority. Naturally, there are evil men who have been swindled. Nature has its center and leadership.

This is the history of bitcoin's journey along the way, which is why the BTC creator went to the center to turn the government against the pursuit of liberalism.

But on a philosophical basis, technologists are wrong.

The beginning of human birth is said to be monkeys. No government, no center. No money, no inflation. Government is not the product of power, but the government itself is the product of liberalism.

Because freedom must be evil, freedom itself creates chaos, and chaos leads to the pursuit of order, thus freedom produces power and bad power transition to good power.

In the world of BTC, new centralization has begun:

Global mining is concentrated in the hands of a few. The maintenance and development of bitcoin is concentrated in the hands of few digital farmers. The influence of virtual currency is concentrated in the hands of a few big v.

They are the new army, the new bureaucracy, the new emperor. Are these people trustworthy?

The emergence of BTC is a technological advance in the history of human currency. It makes up for the deficiency of the existing monetary system and should also promote the reform of the existing monetary system.

Like insurrection, it is either extinguished or assimilated into the long river of history.

Yeah, it really cannot be. Getting that topmost position would be very tough for bitcoin to achieve lots of factors needed to satisfy before reaching that certain level of popularity. Once bitcoin got that position probably the price would stick to a certain and it would be more higher than before, it could possibly break its own phenomenal record wayback last december 2017. Well, my hopes for bitcoin is in there but I ain't sure if bitcoin could achieve as I see bitcoin cannot.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:42:16 PM

Bitcoin can be a global currency, it is the people who will use bitcoin and as long as people are paying bitcoin to those who wants to accept this coin there will be no problem.
government and banks are being a big wall for this as they can't regulate the flow of the BTC.
but the coin can be!
There should be a regulation that provides a good path for bitcoin. The government and the banks are indeed big walls because until now that both are a way to get bitcoin into a legal payment. Without the support of the government then bitcoin will not be able to develop properly. This is a necessity and when it can work well then we can see bitcoin to be a recognized and appreciated global currency. Start from the very simple thing, keep using bitcoin and do not forget to give more information to people. Bitcoin will grow as more people use it.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:31:28 AM

I think now bitcoin has gained the potential to become global currency, it is very easy source of payment and transactions are being down now within seconds, it is very easy to pay for everything using bitcoin, bitcoin is already the world currency which is famous all over the world, as according to my experience this year will be good time for bitcoin as it has gained all improvements that we were in need of long ago.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: