Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 04:23:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency  (Read 5055 times)
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:11:22 PM

It could be nearly impossible for bitcoin to become the global currency, but the possibilities to become the most used and most reliable method of payment around the globe is not impossible, because it has been gradually known worldwide and more and more people are already use it as a method of payment.
I do not think bitcoin will be a global currency because to become a global currency there are many conditions that must be bypassed.
so for now better we'll see what will happen in the future ...
For me there are a lot of chances for bitcoin to become global currency now; no one can even I imagine that how much market value does bitcoin have now, people are investing on daily basis and they are hardly trying to get bitcoin at this suitable price, so government is taking interest on bitcoin  now as it is making our economy better day by day, I think bitcoin is going to have bright shining future for us, I am sure bitcoin will be global currency now almost every well developed country supposed to make bitcoin legal currency for them.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:08:32 AM

It could be nearly impossible for bitcoin to become the global currency, but the possibilities to become the most used and most reliable method of payment around the globe is not impossible, because it has been gradually known worldwide and more and more people are already use it as a method of payment.
I do not think bitcoin will be a global currency because to become a global currency there are many conditions that must be bypassed.
We never know what future will bring for all of us as this is quite a mysterious thing and that we need to wait for this thing to happen. Bitcoin can be a global currency and that there is no such thing which can stop the bitcoin from becoming the global currency. It is just that we need to wait for little longer until thing goes in favor of the crypto currencies and that the awareness of the crypto currencies is increased.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:50:18 AM

I think chances are quite low for bitcoin to become a global currency for obvious reasons (high volatility, small amount of transactions that can be processed per second,...) bitcoin will remain a better alternative than old fashion ways for storing values , such as gold or banks.
I am very much hopeful that something like that will happen in the future and that the day any such thing will happen will change the dynamics of this world in a complete way. There is no such harm in becoming of the global currency as things are getting better. There are certain difficulties but things will be sorted out in the near. We just need to wait for the right time before things get better.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:57:08 AM

For me there are a lot of chances for bitcoin to become global currency now; no one can even I imagine that how much market value does bitcoin have now, people are investing on daily basis and they are hardly trying to get bitcoin at this suitable price, so government is taking interest on bitcoin  now as it is making our economy better day by day, I think bitcoin is going to have bright shining future for us, I am sure bitcoin will be global currency now almost every well developed country supposed to make bitcoin legal currency for them.
When it comes to that of the potential of the bitcoin, then there is no such reason not to support this argument that bitcoin has a strong potential of becoming the global currency since day one and that a time will come when the ones who don’t believe the potential and the capabilities of the bitcoin will see such thing happening. This is a time taking process and that we need to be positive by that time.
Xtez

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

Arabic Translation. Pm me

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:30:26 AM

I think you are right,

It cannot be a global currency as alot of currencies are banning it, however that does not and will not stop its popularity and price

---Looking for new Campaign---
Rainbow009

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:47:00 AM

BTC can not replace fiat. With it's growing popularity it would be a juggernaut in the future.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:12:30 AM

Bitcoin will be the only currency for internet payments replacing credit cards so in next five years we may see bitcoin is single largest currency on bitcoin
I don’t agree with you. I think that the world is turning towards crypto currency and in the future the whole world will use only crypto for their daily payments in their local markets. I know it will take long time but one we will see that all other currencies disappear from the market and only cryptocurrency is usable all over the world.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:21:38 AM

Bitcoin will be the only currency for internet payments replacing credit cards so in next five years we may see bitcoin is single largest currency on bitcoin
I don’t agree with you. I think that the world is turning towards crypto currency and in the future the whole world will use only crypto for their daily payments in their local markets. I know it will take long time but one we will see that all other currencies disappear from the market and only cryptocurrency is usable all over the world.

Bitcoin is going to take over the market and we will see bitcoin will be the only currency in the world which will be acceptable and people will use for shopping online as much as I know bitcoin is regulated in almost 100 countries and it will getting high day by day, I think bitcoin will be legal currency soon in my place people are using bitcoin to buy good and to invest now more than fate, so bitcoin is surly going to become global currency for sure.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:55:20 AM

We cannot completely deny that bitcoin can't be a global currency. To me its a global currency, because one country's currency can't be used in the next country except few currencies similar to dollar, euro, etc. With bitcoin it is accessible almost in every country which already makes it a global currency. When every country have their own digital currency bitcoin will serve as the common platform for global needs.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Xtez

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

Arabic Translation. Pm me

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:21:08 AM

This was a strange yet insightfull comment

Linking today's technology with philosophy is like asking an atheist to believe in the existence of God just because the convincing party is theist. Bitcoin came into picture not exactly to make up for the deficiency in the current monetary system, but in order to make it highly secure and easily accessible although being based online. Who knows, we may even come up with better tech in the near future, marking a new era of easy payments but for now, lets just crown blockchain as the flagship here.

Bitcoin is slowly becoming a global currency and i think it needs some more time to settle and grow.  I believe fully in its future

---Looking for new Campaign---
Teejayyy

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:46:09 PM

its going to be recognised and acceptable almost all over da world. Few countries already pay bills with btc.
mojacho

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:47:14 PM

It already is and it will be the most popular unofficial currency in the world. No way states like China, Russia, Iran, etc. can adopt cryptos as a mean of payment on a governmental level. They now ban Facebook, IG, Telegram, not talking about cryptos
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:52:52 PM

Bitcoin does not deserve to be global money. Because bitcoin is still the stage of development, but if I think bitcoin is now more deserved to be an asset to invest instead. But for the future to come the possibility of bitcoin could become a global currency.
ljonathan

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:48:13 PM

I couldn't agree more, we hope for the best, its people who believe in bitcoin that will make its adoption possible
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:36:52 PM

This was a strange yet insightfull comment

Linking today's technology with philosophy is like asking an atheist to believe in the existence of God just because the convincing party is theist. Bitcoin came into picture not exactly to make up for the deficiency in the current monetary system, but in order to make it highly secure and easily accessible although being based online. Who knows, we may even come up with better tech in the near future, marking a new era of easy payments but for now, lets just crown blockchain as the flagship here.

Bitcoin is slowly becoming a global currency and i think it needs some more time to settle and grow.  I believe fully in its future
Bitcoin is already a global currency and it will rise very high for this, we are now using bitcoin more than fiat which is a clear sign that we are going to see bitcoin more valuable than fiat, now it is available for payment service at almost every shop and market place. It is easy to keep holding and safer to have no one can robe no one can steal so that’s why bitcoin is highly accepting by almost every country.
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:25:30 PM

Bitcoin can still be a global currency in the next years to come, though right now bitcoin has limited features and is only good for investment, i still believe for its promising future waiting.
Barter system was replaced by gold and silver, gold and silver was replaced by paper money. Now the use of paper money is very little and most of the people use credit and debit cards. They don’t keep cash in their pockets. Now the world is changing and soon cryptocurrency willtake place of paper money and people will use crypto instead of cards or cash.

danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:33:07 PM

Yes i can say that it can't because there are so many persons in the world that aren't know bitcoin and if happens that bitcoin will be global currency many people will not understand what will they do and the not know the idea of it so the opportunity will just wasted.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:47:28 AM

I always believe in one thing and that is you never know what future will bring for you and that it is better to hope for the best so that you may plan the things with positive state of mind. Bitcoin has this much potential of leading the world and that it can become a global currency but this is something which will take lot of time as things need to time to be settled down in the favor of the bitcoin.
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:03:06 AM

bitcoin is not valid in all countries but seeing the popularity of bitcoin,it will be the world currency for a time only the bitcoin has been known in all the countries, which could not make any other coins everywhere they are bitcoin world currency is decentralized money bro until it makes the bitcon as a legal money you will find the bitcoin price to reach more than that time you will see the bitcoin has been adopted by the many countries....
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:36:31 PM

for now maybe bitcoin will not be a global currency but in the next few years bitcoin becomes global currency because the benefits of bitcoin are greatly felt by everyone in this world ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: