Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:04:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency  (Read 5051 times)
RippleSpaset

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:21:45 PM

It is for bitcoin I agree.For me, bitcoin is like a cumulative asset of the gold type.But another cryptocurrency,it may very well be the world.There are many reasons why I will not write about those who are in the theme of those you know what I mean ))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:07:19 PM

Bitcoin will be the only currency for internet payments replacing credit cards so in next five years we may see bitcoin is single largest currency on bitcoin
I don’t agree with you. I think that the world is turning towards crypto currency and in the future the whole world will use only crypto for their daily payments in their local markets. I know it will take long time but one we will see that all other currencies disappear from the market and only cryptocurrency is usable all over the world.

I always believe in one thing and that is you never know what future will bring for you and that it is better to hope for the best so that you may plan the things with positive state of mind. Bitcoin has this much potential of leading the world and that it can become a global currency but this is something which will take lot of time as things need to time to be settled down in the favor of the bitcoin.
Every bigger project takes a lot of time to be perfect and same it will do, I think bitcoin is something really nice and decent so that people like it a lot. We cannot even count the perfect features of bitcoin like job opportunities, highly speculated, most wanted and high in demand as well; I think this year or the year after that my government will announce bitcoin as legal currency with all of positive features. Bitcoin gives us saving and it provides us secure amount of saving.
Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:15:20 PM

bitcoin should be first currency in the world  Cool

Yes bitcoin it can be a global currency for now a day's bitcoin is getting biger and biger every day in fact it is already known in the global market and more people have already know this even in politics and some country they have already accept bitcoin to exchange goods in there store maybe not now but in the near future Bitcoin it will be a global currency or more.
jonland22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:54:00 PM

It can be but this will only happen if every nation will be in good terms or if there will be only one government across the globe, as of now, existing financial system can't make a global currency because traditional businesses especially those small ones are still dependent of fiat.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
satria stell black

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:13:05 AM

Until whenever Bitcoin will never be a global currency. Bitcoin only remains a digital currency that lives on the internet and is used online. But although Bitcoin cannot be a global currency, Bitcoin can be an excellent investment asset.
Beck09

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 01:14:36 AM

Bitcoin can be the global currency in the not too distant future.

Since it isn't restricted to use in particular countries, and can be used anywhere the seller accepts it.

It is the future of money. It is the new normal.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:21:32 AM

Bitcoin will be the only currency for internet payments replacing credit cards so in next five years we may see bitcoin is single largest currency on bitcoin
I don’t agree with you. I think that the world is turning towards crypto currency and in the future the whole world will use only crypto for their daily payments in their local markets. I know it will take long time but one we will see that all other currencies disappear from the market and only cryptocurrency is usable all over the world.

I always believe in one thing and that is you never know what future will bring for you and that it is better to hope for the best so that you may plan the things with positive state of mind. Bitcoin has this much potential of leading the world and that it can become a global currency but this is something which will take lot of time as things need to time to be settled down in the favor of the bitcoin.
In my opinion, it is too early to deduce any such result and that there are very much bright chances of this thing to happen as the way most of the places have started accepting bitcoin, this indicated that you can expect a better acceptance rate of the bitcoin which will then also help the investors in investing more money into bitcoin as they will no longer have any such need of keeping paper money.
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:26:36 PM

there are some hurdles in the way of bitcoin to become global currencies like everyone dont know how to keep them in wallet and use wallet., fear to lose..

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:56:03 PM

Bitcoin would have to undergo total regulation to ever become a global currency.
It would have to not be a 'crypto' currency anymore.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:26:16 AM

Technology believers believe that bitcoin is the mission of decentralization, the future of the world currency.

BTC just need, relative scarcity and the manufacturing cost, nature has the price, the price is the fluctuation, as long as access to the securitization in the human history of human use of the most profound institutional invention, the currency is likely to generate huge profits.

You have a lot of money and you have followers. With followers there is a crowd. The masses will naturally divide.

With differentiation, there is naturally a blank majority. Naturally, there are evil men who have been swindled. Nature has its center and leadership.

This is the history of bitcoin's journey along the way, which is why the BTC creator went to the center to turn the government against the pursuit of liberalism.

But on a philosophical basis, technologists are wrong.

The beginning of human birth is said to be monkeys. No government, no center. No money, no inflation. Government is not the product of power, but the government itself is the product of liberalism.

Because freedom must be evil, freedom itself creates chaos, and chaos leads to the pursuit of order, thus freedom produces power and bad power transition to good power.

In the world of BTC, new centralization has begun:

Global mining is concentrated in the hands of a few. The maintenance and development of bitcoin is concentrated in the hands of few digital farmers. The influence of virtual currency is concentrated in the hands of a few big v.

They are the new army, the new bureaucracy, the new emperor. Are these people trustworthy?

The emergence of BTC is a technological advance in the history of human currency. It makes up for the deficiency of the existing monetary system and should also promote the reform of the existing monetary system.

Like insurrection, it is either extinguished or assimilated into the long river of history.
I think bitcoin is global cryptocurrency, because many countries use bitcoin, bitcoin is worldwide but many countries are also banned in bitcoin, because many governments do not like bitcoin.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:09:55 PM

I guess it's  already a global currency. Bitcoin has a global acceptability based on the three main features of the global currency. They are; unit of account,  store of value,  and medium of exchange. However the one thing that holds bitcoin from being a global currency is the volatility - value fluctuation. That is the biggest barrier for using digital money in everyday transactions. But if we will manage to level this problem, bitcoin can be a global currency.
sleekie

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:50:03 PM

It is safe to say Bitcoin has a worldwide recognition already, the crisis currently  rocking the Crypto world  is only delaying the inevitable global acceptability of Bitcoin. Bitcoin would surely become worldwide currency
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:11:53 PM

there are some hurdles in the way of bitcoin to become global currencies like everyone dont know how to keep them in wallet and use wallet., fear to lose..
If they are not having information about bitcoin then there are alto of sites about bitcoin guidance which can help them out, so it’s a lame excuse for this negative statement, I think as much posture and as much profit bitcoin is giving us now a day so bitcoin will become global currency soon and we will get more profit with it, so I think buy mow and hold it I am sure bitcoin one day will get globally currency, it only needs our continues support and hold our bitcoin.
Eliper309

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:04:01 AM

Majority of people concern on Bitcoin. But bitcoin only digital currency not global currency.
CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:34:38 AM

Bitcoin do have many advantages but it may still be diffucult to become a global currency because bitcoin dont have a strong  connection in governments and banks or in short bitcoin isnt regulated due to the fact that it is a decentralized currency.   Bitcoin is also limited which means not all people can posibly obtain a bitcoin , not unlike to fiats or local currencies that their supply is unlimited because they are been created by the banks and governments.  Bitcoin can only be a national currency but not an international currency because some few countries wont unite because they restrct and ban bitcoin.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:35:11 AM

In my opinion Bitcoin is somehow global currency because there are still some countries prohibited this thing. We can also say that it is global currency because wherever place you were as long as that counrty accept bitcoin then there's no problem. Furthermore, as the day passing by it becames more popular that could trigger a widely adoption of crytocurrency.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:38:03 AM

Bitcoin can be the global currency in the not too distant future.

Since it isn't restricted to use in particular countries, and can be used anywhere the seller accepts it.

It is the future of money. It is the new normal.
In my opinion the future is that of digital currency and no doubt it will take over but not say anything about the time. In short period it is not possible but in the long run it is possible because the trend is now changing and people want to invest and use digital currency all over the world. I am optimistic about the bright future for bitcoin holding the whole market.
Umuoji

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:41:49 AM

How can you say that bitcoin cannot be a global currency? Not when so many countries are now embracing bitcoins now,I believe that with time bitcoin will soon be used as a global currency
Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:18:25 PM

Of course, bitcoin can be a global currency if most of the country accept it. Wherever most of the country prohibited bitcoin, so it is very hard to be a global currency.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:40:09 PM

How can you say that bitcoin cannot be a global currency? Not when so many countries are now embracing bitcoins now,I believe that with time bitcoin will soon be used as a global currency

Yes now more and more countries are now accepting bitcoin which is making the worth and importance of bitcoin even more than before, bitcoin is being famous all over the world, It has benefits and it will make us rich day by day, we should contribute to the bitcoin popularity because it has benefit for us, bitcoin is almost done to be global currency because in the whole world almost 90% of countries have accepted bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: