Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:32:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency  (Read 5051 times)
shagor106

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:22:50 AM

Yes Bitcoin is a global currency. Bitcoin is not valid in all countries. But seeing the popularity of Bitcoin,it will be the world currency for a time. Overall I think Bitcoin need to upgrade it's security, it availability, it exchanging process also need to be developed and many more.
If Bitcoin can't be a global currency then no other currency can be global.
Viperziper

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:25:49 AM

Technology believers believe that bitcoin is the mission of decentralization, the future of the world currency.

In the world of BTC, new centralization has begun...

This is a very interesting point. I mean, it never occurred to me. And you are probably right in this respect.
However, this doesn't mean Bitcoin cannot be a global currency because, in fact, it already is in some way. It is still evolving so we'd better wait and see what it's going to be in the end.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:38:06 AM

I think it can't become global, because there are some countrys banned bitcoin because they don't like it. I believe that it is hard for bitcoin to become global currency because every country has its different sight on it  and some didn't accept it as a currency. Maybe in the near future it will become more amazing and many more country accept it .
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:39:01 AM

Bitcoin is a global currency even today but it is not a dominating currency. I agree with your opinion that it will never be a dominating currency at least in the near future. Ignoring all the philosophy, if we are looking at facts, we will realise that the rate of literacy is not satisfactory especially when it comes to the technological knowledge and since cryptocurrencies need the users having some basic knowledge about technology, it is near to impossible in next 50 years for cryptocurrencies to dominate the global volume of money.
K.Tumpa

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:13:16 AM

Bitcoin can't global currency because some country banned this currency. Most country legal for bitcoin.Day by day Many people earning bitcoin & this life change for bitcoin earning.It's currency use from poor people for rich people.This currency good use from many people then those people success in this life. I think so bitcoin use from my changed life.So I there for It's not global currency.
dgreat

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:13:26 AM

Bitcoin cannot be a global currency because not all the nations or country operate in the same level. you dont expect a bigger nation in all aspect ie power, economy, population etc to be using the same currency with a smaller nation that is no match for them. I dont think that would be possible. it would be better it is a  world or global digital currency. that way i think it would be possible
euronine897

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:20:52 AM

It can become a global currency and I think it will the only thing it is need is more time until the world realize, understand and adapt for cryptocurrencies or digital currencies which is happening today already in a considerable speed because we see many things you can do with bitcoin rather than just trading so by the time goes there is a high possibility the world we use bitcoin as a global currency at least for some extend   
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:25:44 AM

although it cannot be a global currency, but many enthusiast that wants it to have. Simply because its a reason now how to earn in such a way that trading bitcoins occur and bitcoin is a flexible in its way such that it affects its value all the time. sometimes its price goes high sometimes lowers however people are using it for selling and buying to gain profit in trading through online although it is not a currency yet.
justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:32:38 AM

For me it is not imposible that bitcoin can be a global curreny if you can see how bitcoin popularity now a days. May be for now not all country are accepting or using bitcoin but we don't know in the future because everything change
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:19:32 AM

for now bitcoin is not yet legally operational in every country. Who knows maybe someday it will be a currency in the future. BItcoin is so popular now and the hype from the people makes the bitcoin world go crazy.
gonizar

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:37:53 AM

Bitcoin is a world currency from the position used by people on almost every continent in the world. But because the reason you explained it will never be a major currency or official currency in some countries. But from my point of view it is not a goal and should not be the goal of bitcoin. Also the fact that through the available bitcoin internet connection around the world makes it global and gives all Bitcoin the opportunity to increase its security, availability, exchange processes also need to be developed and more.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:46:44 AM

Of course, Bitcoin can be a world currency. However, Bitcoin is not valid in all countries. But seeing the popularity of Bitcoin,it will be the world currency for a time.Only the bitcoin has been known in all the countries, which could not make any other coins.Everywhere they are Bitcoin,world Currency Will be.
well bitcoin already become global currency but not every one accept it yet there is a value and you can use it to purchase something in every where( as long as they accept bitcoin payment). I do see people sell apartment and accepting bitcoin and also there is someone buying bmw and lambo using bitcoin. Maybe in the future bitcoin will fully recognized as currency.

cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:49:56 AM

Bitcoin is a world currency from the position used by people on almost every continent in the world. But because the reason you explained it will never be a major currency or official currency in some countries. But from my point of view it is not a goal and should not be the goal of bitcoin. Also the fact that through the available bitcoin internet connection around the world makes it global and gives all Bitcoin the opportunity to increase its security, availability, exchange processes also need to be developed and more.

There is no way that we can deny the worth and the capabilities of the bitcoin and that there is no such reason that we can support this argument that bitcoin cannot become a global currency. I am very much positive that bitcoin will one day become the global currency and that it will then lead the world in a better way and that it will give us an opportunity of having a better living.
earvin01

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:59:48 AM

Well, the future is advancing it ain't bad if it were to become globaly. Enhancing conviniency.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:09:05 AM

Technology believers believe that bitcoin is the mission of decentralization, the future of the world currency.

BTC just need, relative scarcity and the manufacturing cost, nature has the price, the price is the fluctuation, as long as access to the securitization in the human history of human use of the most profound institutional invention, the currency is likely to generate huge profits.

You have a lot of money and you have followers. With followers there is a crowd. The masses will naturally divide.

With differentiation, there is naturally a blank majority. Naturally, there are evil men who have been swindled. Nature has its center and leadership.

This is the history of bitcoin's journey along the way, which is why the BTC creator went to the center to turn the government against the pursuit of liberalism.

But on a philosophical basis, technologists are wrong.

The beginning of human birth is said to be monkeys. No government, no center. No money, no inflation. Government is not the product of power, but the government itself is the product of liberalism.

Because freedom must be evil, freedom itself creates chaos, and chaos leads to the pursuit of order, thus freedom produces power and bad power transition to good power.

In the world of BTC, new centralization has begun:

Global mining is concentrated in the hands of a few. The maintenance and development of bitcoin is concentrated in the hands of few digital farmers. The influence of virtual currency is concentrated in the hands of a few big v.

They are the new army, the new bureaucracy, the new emperor. Are these people trustworthy?

The emergence of BTC is a technological advance in the history of human currency. It makes up for the deficiency of the existing monetary system and should also promote the reform of the existing monetary system.

Like insurrection, it is either extinguished or assimilated into the long river of history.

Technically, bitcoin supply is very limited thus making it very hard to circulate around the world. Pumping the price may solve this issue but even so, the supply will simply not match the price it has per token. Therefore, it is impossible for bitcoins to be a global currency.

ZeusTrade
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:34:58 AM

powder face you made a beautiful poem but in fact everyone wants is that the price rise because who has ta quiet just waiting for it to happen if it is good or bad people do not know just know that is revolution
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:42:39 AM

Even if Bitcoin does not become the central currency in every country of the world, it will still remain a global currency, which can be paid anywhere in the world, even if it is not a central currency. I can see that.
decidedung

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:46:43 AM

Unless the government stops banning bitcoin all over the world, bitcoin will become a global currency
Caitsith

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:49:15 AM

Even if Bitcoin does not become the central currency in every country of the world, it will still remain a global currency, which can be paid anywhere in the world, even if it is not a central currency. I can see that.
So true bro,bitcoin soon gonna get the world though the new century Grin Grin .
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:53:06 AM

Of course, Bitcoin can be a world currency. However, Bitcoin is not valid in all countries. But seeing the popularity of Bitcoin,it will be the world currency for a time.Only the bitcoin has been known in all the countries, which could not make any other coins.Everywhere they are Bitcoin,world Currency Will be.

Bitcoin is decentralized money bro until it makes the bitcon as a legal money. You will find the bitcoin price to reach more than 50k USD in 2020. That time you will see the bitcoin has been adopted by the many countries dude.
So that you itself bitcoin is global currency. If you get into the Japan airport, even now itself you can access the bitcoin ATMs at there and can legally used.

Moeover if we talk about currency, it is about what people are using, and as stated a while ago, bitcoin will reavh its 50k USD in the near future. This only means that bitcoin will be more popular, and popularity is because of the people using it and those people are the reason why there are currency. That is why the bitcoin is indeed a global currency soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: