Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:55:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency  (Read 5053 times)
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:30:35 AM

Anything can happen in this new era about the development of Bitcoin and one of them Bitcoin can be a legitimate currency in use in their respective countries but it can be re-unearthed.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:49:47 AM

Until now I see bitcoin is a type of global money transfer, not a global currency. No body wants to have a currency that today it costs $10K and tomorrow only $5K left. That's really unrealistic!
Therefore bitcoin is less effective as a means of payment. Moreover, decentralized bitcoin, no government can manage it, unless it regulates its legal status in the country. But anything can happen, I think the most likely thing is bitcoin is getting more popular as a commodity and investment tool.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
olalaMaty

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:53:55 AM

The current bitcoin is not a global currency but we can hope for the foreseeable future it will be digitally shared for everyone in the world that is also reasonable for us.
Macon Bargeman

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:27:07 AM

Bitcoin is quite often seen as an outsider in the world of finance, simply because it’s not issued nor controlled by a bank or government. But there are several downsides to the traditional monetary system as well, which was clear for everyone to see during the recent Greece debacle. Will the future lie in traditional finance, or is Bitcoin the solution everyone has been waiting for?
Zhess Miller

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:34:23 AM

With its current design, Bitcoin can handle only 5 transactions per second. That might be enough at the inter-bank level, but is certainly not enough for everyone to transact directly in bitcoin.
Moreover, bitcoin is even less stable that fiat money.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:43:41 AM

Technology believers believe that bitcoin is the mission of decentralization, the future of the world currency.

BTC just need, relative scarcity and the manufacturing cost, nature has the price, the price is the fluctuation, as long as access to the securitization in the human history of human use of the most profound institutional invention, the currency is likely to generate huge profits.

You have a lot of money and you have followers. With followers there is a crowd. The masses will naturally divide.

With differentiation, there is naturally a blank majority. Naturally, there are evil men who have been swindled. Nature has its center and leadership.

This is the history of bitcoin's journey along the way, which is why the BTC creator went to the center to turn the government against the pursuit of liberalism.

But on a philosophical basis, technologists are wrong.

The beginning of human birth is said to be monkeys. No government, no center. No money, no inflation. Government is not the product of power, but the government itself is the product of liberalism.

Because freedom must be evil, freedom itself creates chaos, and chaos leads to the pursuit of order, thus freedom produces power and bad power transition to good power.

In the world of BTC, new centralization has begun:

Global mining is concentrated in the hands of a few. The maintenance and development of bitcoin is concentrated in the hands of few digital farmers. The influence of virtual currency is concentrated in the hands of a few big v.

They are the new army, the new bureaucracy, the new emperor. Are these people trustworthy?

The emergence of BTC is a technological advance in the history of human currency. It makes up for the deficiency of the existing monetary system and should also promote the reform of the existing monetary system.

Like insurrection, it is either extinguished or assimilated into the long river of history.
I strongly agree to this. It is very ironic that we people seek freedom and thrive in our countries yet we always drag each other down. Not all minds in the world can agree to just one absolute righteousness. But, I believe that bitcoin will still prove itself to replace other currencies to stop the inflations and deflations in our economies.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

Yes only single currency cannot be global one because it could affect on trade.
In future it may be possible that every country may have their own digital currency and system will be working like it is working today.

bantayao2

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:41:38 PM

At present, bitcoin is not valid in all countries. But I believe in the near future Bitcoin will be the common currency of the whole world. It can replace the existing internet payment systems, instead of paying by credit card over the internet
Gurueconom

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:02:00 PM

Bitcoin can become a world currency and this already has a large number of confirmations: many countries legalize the crypto currency, around the world they constantly install new ATMs for bitcoins of payments. The reasons why Bitcoin will develop can be listed endlessly.
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:11:57 PM
Merited by Cryptogid (1)

Sorry to say this to you,Bitcoin is already a global currency, I don't know how you want to see it ,but its the truth,if a country like Russia,Vietnam, are using Cryptos,and Bitcoin  is the king,they must surely patronize bitcoin..
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:22:17 PM

Let me give you my opinion about the currency. I generally believe that bitcoin is difficult to call a currency. I would call bitcoin an asset. For example, gold is considered an asset, not a currency. Just as bitcoin should be considered a valuable asset of the 21st century. It is not enough, only 21 million of which total produced today 17 million and of these 17 million, 2 million lost for various reasons, i.e. today there are 15 000 000 bitcoins. And this SCARCITY
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

I think that currently bitcoin has very few chances to be called a currency and used worldwide as payment method.
Mainly due to high risk of manipulation, unstable price and lack of proper regulation.
But i do admit that bitcoin could be taken into an example when some countries would like to create their own government controlled cryptocurrency.
Everyday i have less and less doubts that fiat money will be replaced by digital currency, just a matter of time now.
jenpot

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

I think bitcoin cant be a global currency because still more country not accepted the system of bitcoin. But i hope it would happen to legalized all over the world, its a big help to everyone when it was become a global currency, we can use bitcoin in any payment method and bring a smooth transaction becaue it was digital.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:18:57 PM

Technology believers believe that bitcoin is the mission of decentralization, the future of the world currency.

BTC just need, relative scarcity and the manufacturing cost, nature has the price, the price is the fluctuation, as long as access to the securitization in the human history of human use of the most profound institutional invention, the currency is likely to generate huge profits.

You have a lot of money and you have followers. With followers there is a crowd. The masses will naturally divide.

With differentiation, there is naturally a blank majority. Naturally, there are evil men who have been swindled. Nature has its center and leadership.

This is the history of bitcoin's journey along the way, which is why the BTC creator went to the center to turn the government against the pursuit of liberalism.

But on a philosophical basis, technologists are wrong.

The beginning of human birth is said to be monkeys. No government, no center. No money, no inflation. Government is not the product of power, but the government itself is the product of liberalism.

Because freedom must be evil, freedom itself creates chaos, and chaos leads to the pursuit of order, thus freedom produces power and bad power transition to good power.

In the world of BTC, new centralization has begun:

Global mining is concentrated in the hands of a few. The maintenance and development of bitcoin is concentrated in the hands of few digital farmers. The influence of virtual currency is concentrated in the hands of a few big v.

They are the new army, the new bureaucracy, the new emperor. Are these people trustworthy?

The emergence of BTC is a technological advance in the history of human currency. It makes up for the deficiency of the existing monetary system and should also promote the reform of the existing monetary system.

Like insurrection, it is either extinguished or assimilated into the long river of history.
firmly consent to this. It is extremely amusing that we individuals look for flexibility and flourish in our nations yet we generally drag each other down. Not all personalities on the planet can consent to only one outright honesty. Be that as it may, I trust that bitcoin will even now substantiate itself to supplant different monetary forms to stop the swellings and collapses in our economies.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:28:43 PM

In my perception, bitcoin is already on the global platform. It’s been used worldwide and it doesn’t need more than that to be a global currency. I believe it is already strong in the market and it is getting stronger and stronger.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:40:08 PM

One thing we can strongly hold on to is that no one knows what the future holds. Looking at the Bitcoin market now, i can only say it will take some time for it to be known and recognized by some countries especially those who do not fully understand its concept and significance.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:44:31 PM

One thing we can strongly hold on to is that no one knows what the future holds. Looking at the Bitcoin market now, i can only say it will take some time for it to be known and recognized by some countries especially those who do not fully understand its concept and significance.
ajuelnah akun

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:46:28 PM

I agree with you, you are right bitcoin can not be the world currency, especially for the currency of payment.
bitcoin is more suitable as an investment asset.
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:04:22 PM

I agree with you, you are right bitcoin can not be the world currency, especially for the currency of payment.
bitcoin is more suitable as an investment asset.
Bitcoin is not just a global currency, Bitcoin is a non-national big business that surpasses everything that can not be solved. Although there are many obstacles, Bitcoin brings people to life more interesting and perfect.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:14:37 PM

Indeed bitcoin is not yet a global currency but I'm sure bitcoin will be used as the national currency in the future and bitcoin will also be used as the main payment method in every place and bitcoin will also be the most valuable asset for us in the future, bitcoin will also always to be the best currency cryptocurrency in the world to whenever and bitcoin will also always give us huge profit every day, so maybe bitcoin can not become global currency but bitcoin will become the national currency in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: