Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:40:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency  (Read 5053 times)
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 01:41:31 AM

The beginning of human birth is said to be monkeys. No government, no center. No money, no inflation. Government is not the product of power, but the government itself is the product of liberalism.
You make a far-fetched statement, that humans come from monkeys, bulshit.

Bitcoin will not be a global currency before bitcoin can be better than fiat money. The current lack of bitcoin is a price that continues to fluctuate, this reduces the sense of public trust in bitcoin.

Elickjack

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:08:13 AM

I think bitcoin is already a global currency, and it's only a matter of time before central banks start accumulating it for national security reasons. Mining centralization is certainly am issue that will hopefully be addressed by the community and developers.
chopperchopper

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:09:25 AM

Truly, I accept numerous individuals mindful that numerous nations presently adjust bitcoin in their nation as a substitute cash and numerous organizations in different nations on the planet effectively acknowledged bitcoin as installment and this is a solid proof that bitcoin can be a worldwide money.
Elickjack

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:38:30 AM

You can never be sure of something like this, everything changes with a rapid speed every year so why not.
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:45:52 AM

I believe that Bitcoin is already one of the world's currency, may not be one of the main ones but it is still a currency known world wide. I understand that it is not legally recognized in all countries around the world but we cannot deny the fact that it is already being utilized as a digital currency world wide. But I also think that with its features, it will be hard for it to replace or even comes close to fiat currency due to its volatility and decentralized nature.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
kietnguyenduy9x

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:47:43 AM

I hope btc will grown up 200%. T.T i buy 2btc price 18k$  and i'm feeling very cool
Edgarroni

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:48:01 AM

Sooner or later a small percentage of the population will end up with a large percentage of the wealth. This has always been the case since the beginning of money. Anyone who thinks wealth will ever be distributed evenly is living in fairy tail land.

SaraPowell1212

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:57:08 AM

I think that certain currencies have certain desirable properties that are inherently in contradiction to other desirable properties. One that comes to mind is transparency vs anonymity. Both are desirable in different contexts, but can't exist together. I see no reason why there MUST be one global currency, especially considering the lack of friction in services that handle conversion.
MixedGalaxy214

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:54:47 AM

BTC is a global currency. Though it is not authorized in all countries but it will be soon.
ExoticDynamics547

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:55:34 AM

Bitcoin was introduced to a global currency and it will be one day.
CardMate355

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:57:11 AM

At present BTC is facing some problems to spread all around. But surely it will in recent future.
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:02:48 AM

many individuals are aware that many countries are now adjusting bitcoin in their country as a substitute for cash and many organizations in different countries on the planet effectively recognize bitcoin as an installment and this is strong evidence that bitcoin can be money all over the world. dominant again if the local government also legalizes the circulation of bitcoin.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:07:10 AM
Merited by xiaoY (1)

First of all, please forgive me for not being good at English!
I think Bitcoin is moving in a bad way, because most people who hold Bitcoin just want to rely on it to earn the difference, this behavior is pushing Bitcoin to the scope of the goods! And goods are impossible to replace any cash!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
WiredContent55

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:07:44 AM

Being a global currency is the goal of BTC and it will reach it's goal.
BlazeEthereal27

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:12:14 AM

BTC has every possibility and potential to be a global currency .
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:03:14 PM

Technology believers believe that bitcoin is the mission of decentralization, the future of the world currency.

BTC just need, relative scarcity and the manufacturing cost, nature has the price, the price is the fluctuation, as long as access to the securitization in the human history of human use of the most profound institutional invention, the currency is likely to generate huge profits.

You have a lot of money and you have followers. With followers there is a crowd. The masses will naturally divide.

With differentiation, there is naturally a blank majority. Naturally, there are evil men who have been swindled. Nature has its center and leadership.

This is the history of bitcoin's journey along the way, which is why the BTC creator went to the center to turn the government against the pursuit of liberalism.

But on a philosophical basis, technologists are wrong.

The beginning of human birth is said to be monkeys. No government, no center. No money, no inflation. Government is not the product of power, but the government itself is the product of liberalism.

Because freedom must be evil, freedom itself creates chaos, and chaos leads to the pursuit of order, thus freedom produces power and bad power transition to good power.

In the world of BTC, new centralization has begun:

Global mining is concentrated in the hands of a few. The maintenance and development of bitcoin is concentrated in the hands of few digital farmers. The influence of virtual currency is concentrated in the hands of a few big v.

They are the new army, the new bureaucracy, the new emperor. Are these people trustworthy?

The emergence of BTC is a technological advance in the history of human currency. It makes up for the deficiency of the existing monetary system and should also promote the reform of the existing monetary system.

Like insurrection, it is either extinguished or assimilated into the long river of history.

But bitcoin can be a global currency if everyone know about it, and use it for their payments system.
For now, bitcoin used as investment tools and speculative asset more than a currency.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:09:23 PM

Technology believers believe that bitcoin is the mission of decentralization, the future of the world currency.

BTC just need, relative scarcity and the manufacturing cost, nature has the price, the price is the fluctuation, as long as access to the securitization in the human history of human use of the most profound institutional invention, the currency is likely to generate huge profits.

You have a lot of money and you have followers. With followers there is a crowd. The masses will naturally divide.

With differentiation, there is naturally a blank majority. Naturally, there are evil men who have been swindled. Nature has its center and leadership.

This is the history of bitcoin's journey along the way, which is why the BTC creator went to the center to turn the government against the pursuit of liberalism.

But on a philosophical basis, technologists are wrong.

Because freedom must be evil, freedom itself creates chaos, and chaos leads to the pursuit of order, thus freedom produces power and bad power transition to good power.

In the world of BTC, new centralization has begun:

Global mining is concentrated in the hands of a few. The maintenance and development of bitcoin is concentrated in the hands of few digital farmers. The influence of virtual currency is concentrated in the hands of a few big v.

They are the new army, the new bureaucracy, the new emperor. Are these people trustworthy?

The emergence of BTC is a technological advance in the history of human currency. It makes up for the deficiency of the existing monetary system and should also promote the reform of the existing monetary system.

Like insurrection, it is either extinguished or assimilated into the long river of history.
for me there is nothing that can ensure the development of crypto currencies whether they are lost or will develop later, for me to now take advantage of the opportunities that exist to gain profit
brianross7

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:20:24 PM

why Bitcoin can not be a global currency? I think there aren't any satisfied reasons for that statement. Although bitcoin now get doubt from other investors and it's price continues going down recently but we can't deny all of the advantage of bitcoin. Fast speed, security and convenient transaction is what we obviously see at btc. Bitcoin now still get banned from some country but i think it would get regulation soon and be global currency in next short time.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:45:34 PM

With its present volatility and rapid fluctuation, many governments might have a hard time to adopt bitcoin as one of their legal currencies unless they find a way on how to deal with its unpredictability. Other countries may develop their own cryptocurrencies instead of adopting bitcoin so there is a less chance of bitcoin to become a global currency. But bitcoin can be a leading currency in a cashless transactions because it is more convenient to use than any other currencies.
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:47:48 PM

what is the reason that this sentenece is said in this way even if we see that the wrold is supporting it and i think that it is going to be a global currency.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: