Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:47:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cannot be a global currency  (Read 5051 times)
euronine897

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:29:44 AM

Even still Bitcoin is not a global currency it is doing fine and during the history of Bitcoin it has clearly shown it has better ability to adapt immensely with any scenario so it has the ability to expand all over the world to become a global currency   
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:48:08 AM

Big countries are allowing crypto trading now, more people use it will make it globally accepted. Bitcoin is front and center.
i have heard of that , that more and more countries are adapting and integrating bitcoin
nguyenlamqt116

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:42:30 PM

Bitcoin is not yet a global currency but I'm sure bitcoin will be the global currency in the future and maybe bitcoin will also be the currency we use often for our day to day life so bitcoin needs time for it all so we have to support bitcoin to be it all
habaqt

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:47:29 PM

Not because the bitcoin is not a good platform of the main but but the the damage but it will be made for the main overlay policy and the most people and famous. Bitcoin is the value of the value and the price of the money
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

I see how many countries want to abandon the dollar! today a lot of countries are already trading among themselves with their currencies! on this I think that in the future bitcoin can act as an alternative currency among the exchange between countries!
David bente

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

Well, that will depend on the law and jurisdiction of the other countries I think, As here in south-east Asia countries. We recognize bitcoin as one and main crypto that we are using every day. And we can see how much bitcoin had been gained these years and still its the number crypto in the whole world. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:17:32 PM

Not because the bitcoin is not a good platform of the main but but the the damage but it will be made for the main overlay policy and the most people and famous. Bitcoin is the value of the value and the price of the money
Bitcoin as a global currency is possible, anything is possible in this world. There’s no limitations, in near future, bitcoin will be having a chance to be global currency especially when all government are no longer against.
Rustandy

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:23:22 PM

Seeing how valuations, the number of requests and supplies, and the technology that can be an alternative to conventional currencies, Bitcoin can be said to have the potential to become a future investment asset. But if it has involved the potential of Bitcoin as a payment instrument in the future, there are not many possibilities that can be discussed, considering the Bitcoin system itself is free from any regulatory authority.
Jyominall

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:06:56 PM

Well, I agree with you and really bitcoin will probably will never be the main global currency.  Because money, or essentially any currency should satisfy three key criteria:
1) it should function as a medium of exchange;
2) it should be a unit of account;
3) a store of value.
Although Bitcoin has some of the attributes listed above, it most definitely fails to meet them all.  However, this does not mean that Bitcoin has no future. Quite the opposite, it being quite a popular and strong asset class.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

Of course, Bitcoin can be a world currency. However, Bitcoin is not valid in all countries. But seeing the popularity of Bitcoin,it will be the world currency for a time.Only the bitcoin has been known in all the countries, which could not make any other coins.Everywhere they are Bitcoin,world Currency Will be.

I agree with this we cant say that it will be possibly be a currency if there would be so much countries who banned Bitcoin as there medoum of payment of either the accessibility of a country to Bitcoin is now prohibited. We can consider a currency if everyone will agree and willing to adapt to several changes which inVolves technicalities that is sure to be given since Bitcoin is a brainchild of technology.

vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:39:37 PM

I think Bitcoin can become a global currency. He is very assured for many people on this planet. This is one of the important qualities of the global crypto currency.
Alex31207

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:52:47 PM

Bitcoin will not be able to become a global currency,because it is not profitable for banks.If the banks buy all the bitcoins then it can become.
kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:55:06 PM

Technology believers believe that bitcoin is the mission of decentralization, the future of the world currency.

BTC just need, relative scarcity and the manufacturing cost, nature has the price, the price is the fluctuation, as long as access to the securitization in the human history of human use of the most profound institutional invention, the currency is likely to generate huge profits.

You have a lot of money and you have followers. With followers there is a crowd. The masses will naturally divide.

With differentiation, there is naturally a blank majority. Naturally, there are evil men who have been swindled. Nature has its center and leadership.

This is the history of bitcoin's journey along the way, which is why the BTC creator went to the center to turn the government against the pursuit of liberalism.

But on a philosophical basis, technologists are wrong.

The beginning of human birth is said to be monkeys. No government, no center. No money, no inflation. Government is not the product of power, but the government itself is the product of liberalism.

Because freedom must be evil, freedom itself creates chaos, and chaos leads to the pursuit of order, thus freedom produces power and bad power transition to good power.

In the world of BTC, new centralization has begun:

Global mining is concentrated in the hands of a few. The maintenance and development of bitcoin is concentrated in the hands of few digital farmers. The influence of virtual currency is concentrated in the hands of a few big v.

They are the new army, the new bureaucracy, the new emperor. Are these people trustworthy?

The emergence of BTC is a technological advance in the history of human currency. It makes up for the deficiency of the existing monetary system and should also promote the reform of the existing monetary system.

Like insurrection, it is either extinguished or assimilated into the long river of history.

I also hope for bitcoin to be one of the world-renowned currency where it is legal and all countries are into it. But, i think it is better for bitcoin to stay decentralized where governments can not regulate it because it also give us freedom.
Strange9

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:35:22 PM

I think future bitcoins will be widely accepted and replaced by bitcoin because of its properties
anitalxy

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 08:39:40 AM

As part of the currency mix, cryptocurrencies are more in line with the “typical speculative bubble” behavior. South Korea and Japan dominate the bitcoin trade, but they are also countries with a stable monetary system.
The reality is that in most places, cryptocurrencies still have very high thresholds. First, the government cannot track who is buying or selling bitcoin. And as we all know, the price of cryptocurrency is very prone to large fluctuations.
This range of volatility is very rare in fiat currencies, so Bitcoin is currently not suitable as a reserve currency.
Zelezinskyi

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:55:55 AM

I believe that bitcoin is useful, but for people who have proven this, bitcoin is a very unusual thing. Bitcoin is still at the process stage, so we can not yet conclude that bitcoin can not be a global currency
inspirone1

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:42:43 AM

Right now it is obvious for everybody that bitcoin cannot be a global cryptocurrency to buy things and to become basically a payment method instead of money and cash, our economy would be destroyed in that case.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Teriyanone

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:19:20 AM

If in the future majority of the public accept Bitcoin and use it to do there day to day work definitely and naturally it will become a global currency whether governments and banks accept or not and that will happen very soon because even now Bitcoin is a major payment method in many retail sites and most countries like Switzerland  concern about accepting Bitcoin as a international currency which will make a great positive effect on Bitcoin to become a global currency even easily   
mrbamboo

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:28:25 PM

It is understandable that Bitcoin can not be a global currency. At present, the US dollar can be considered as the global currency. It depends on the value of the currency, the legitimacy of the country, and the popularity of the currency. Bitcoin is valuable but not yet popular, and is not considered a legitimate currency of many countries around the world. But I believe in the future, with the development of the Cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin will become the "US dollar" of the Cryptocurrency market.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 11:43:32 PM

It is understandable that Bitcoin can not be a global currency. At present, the US dollar can be considered as the global currency. It depends on the value of the currency, the legitimacy of the country, and the popularity of the currency. Bitcoin is valuable but not yet popular, and is not considered a legitimate currency of many countries around the world. But I believe in the future, with the development of the Cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin will become the "US dollar" of the Cryptocurrency market.

I totally agree with you but if am gonna add something it is that the main reason why bitcoin is not yet accepted as the global currency is because it has not been accepted by major government of the world say for example now the government of major countries accept bitcoin at that instance it will have great value that will make a currency of interest.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: