Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:08:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets be careful on what we are investing  (Read 52361 times)
charlizesmmes09

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:07:50 AM

Yeah we have to be careful. But crypto investors still dont have the exact idea of what determines the quality of an ICO. We are all overwhelmed my the fanciness of ICOs and forget about the real valie it brings. Beautiful websites, nice intro video, cool wallet, etc.

It's funny that when governments such as China, Korea and American started to have some regulations concerning cruptocurrency, people just freaked out. All they're trying to do is to protect investors!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:03:44 AM

As stated we need to be very careful before making an investment. Whether it is online or something similar to the common investment schemes. Everything has its own risk a. Do its our duty to go through various terms and conditions provided. A long study could lead to success through investing on the right things.
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:50:10 AM

Yes, we have to be very careful while investing because we can't dumbly invest into altcoin without researching those. So, it is good to find the potential coin and which has the ability to develop the roadmap and their progress will always help us to make money. Otherwise, we will end up in loss.
Yeah i agree, the logic is if we invest something there should be profit. But before we invest we should think first on our financial stability. Because for me, not everyone is in a financial situation where it makes sense to invest in anything more risky than a savings account or a ready-made retirement plan. We need also time, effort and a mindset or the knowledge to make it work. We must be careful otherwise you will lose it.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:34:03 AM

Not all crypto are fraudulent, as there are big projects on the market that goal real world issues and are backed by impressive partnerships. Everyone should conduct an assessment before investing in pre-coding projects, and most importantly be alert about giveaways on abnormal web sites, using generic images and hacks, reviews on reputable forums.
nodulelibyane7

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:43:51 PM

Pheww, i am not a btscians, i am just for some research issues here!
bagsladderg

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:04:41 AM

I once lost a great deal after being invested in an Unknonw ICO. From then, i maintain distance from btcs projects.
3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:08:23 AM

I once lost a great deal after being invested in an Unknonw ICO. From then, i maintain distance from btcs projects.

its very known today that there are so many ICOs that we cant really trust so before investing we should be careful in choosing the right ICOs.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

There are a lot of legit ICOs out there. But there are also scammers who are in it solely for personal profit.
Be vigilant as you invest.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Cameo

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:45:35 PM

Invest in any place should also be careful because it has become a general rule. It is natural that you are afraid of this, too, whatever we do there will be a risk brother, to eliminate the fear, we must be able to trust what we will invest. If we do not believe, only a sense of doubt will bother us. The point is that any ICO would have its risks, it all depends on ourselves in trust. Remember everything will happen in the crypto world, so do not be surprised.

Any investments made should be carefully think of before making a step. We should study first the before we go through something, not just study and know something about it, but be good in it because you invesment depends on it
Yes because you every steps take you to success or failures as a wise decision can make you happy and foolish one can make you unhappy to it is good to be careful because we earn money with working hard it is not for wasting, it is not good to through all your money to some kindda investment blindly as some new users use to do, it is good to learn at first and then make decision so this way you will be ready to face the crises properly as you will be prepared for it so be careful don’t ,make blind investments.
It is very important to become careful about what you are investing because it is very hard to earn money so better not to make investment with lack of knowledge and some new users use to do, newbie investors just blindly through away their money to some investment without having any awareness about the market demand and price of that coin which is not good at all, so be careful and enjoy high profit than being careless and lose income and profit both I suggest every new users to buy bitcoin and hold for long time.
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:05:01 PM

There were around 1B $ that was raised by air ICO. I believe we need more regulation in ICO. and we investor are responsible for investment. We should completely DYOR. 
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:22:49 PM

You are right we must be careful while investing. To decrease my risk level I have decided to invest in only reliable coins it is usually top 10-20 I know that they are reliable and demanded. I also know that minor coins may give an unbelievable profit (in %) but they are quite risky so I refused them so my strategy is more conservative than risky.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:28:50 AM

Read this several minutes ago. We must be vigilant on what we are investing and must do some research or study first if the project that we wanted to join is legit or not. So sad that there are some ICOs who are just making money for their own sake. Because of this issues, people becomes scared of cryptocurrencies and thinks that other cryptos that are legit are scams too.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/denaro-ico-raises-8-7m-and-goes-up-in-smoke/
Yes, of course, we must always be careful on the coins we want to make as an investment asset. Especially if you want to invest in ICO coins, of course, you have to choose ICO that has good prospects and promising for the future. You must be careful in choosing the ICO you want to invest. Because if you are wrong in choosing ICO, of course, you will get a big loss and not make you become profitable. I advise you to invest in a coin that is already proven good.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:54:07 AM

Invest in any place should also be careful because it has become a general rule. It is natural that you are afraid of this, too, whatever we do there will be a risk brother, to eliminate the fear, we must be able to trust what we will invest. If we do not believe, only a sense of doubt will bother us. The point is that any ICO would have its risks, it all depends on ourselves in trust. Remember everything will happen in the crypto world, so do not be surprised.

Any investments made should be carefully think of before making a step. We should study first the before we go through something, not just study and know something about it, but be good in it because you invesment depends on it
You cannot expect everything to be profitable and favorable for you as there are so many things which are not the way you want them to be and that you need to stay away from all such kind of things as getting into such things might result in loss of money. If you will not have enough of the information regarding the thing in which you are investing your money, then you might not end up having some good results.
blackandred

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:55:36 AM

all investments are risk and reward coexist . i think the best strategy is to diversify your investment . each project invests some . each dose not exceed 20% of your funds .
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:43:09 PM

If you want to make some good earning while becoming a part of the crypto market, then you must be sure that you are investing your money at the right place and that you are investing at the very right time. investing of the money at place where there is no such advantage is of no use and that there is no such point of doing that. You must make the wise decisions. Only then you can hope for something better.
Cryptonatureben

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:42:44 PM

Do you think there's any ICO that's not out there for your fund?? All are out to enrich them selves, and only few are ready to give their investors good job as a result of helping them earn a lot without much sweat, so you have to do your due diligence so you know by your self what you will earn at the end of the day... You have to do a lot of research but the crypto space truth level on project devs is 30%... Risk is all the game here.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:21:51 AM

Read this several minutes ago. We must be vigilant on what we are investing and must do some research or study first if the project that we wanted to join is legit or not. So sad that there are some ICOs who are just making money for their own sake. Because of this issues, people becomes scared of cryptocurrencies and thinks that other cryptos that are legit are scams too.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/denaro-ico-raises-8-7m-and-goes-up-in-smoke/
Yes, of course, we all have to be careful about what we invest today. We must really have a coin that has good prospects for the present and the future. Actually not all ICO ended scam but there are still many ICO that promise if we smart choose it. And not all crypto is also a fraud. Do not just be fooled on one ICO then consider it all fraud.
Callmeandy

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:12:11 AM

Its trully upsetting when someone makes money on fake promises and steals it, while others try hard to get their idea to life, and noone want to support real ideas.

★Fivestarminingnetwork Website (https://fivestarminingnetwork.com) ★ ★  Twitter (https://twitter.com/FiveMining)
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:35:18 AM

Yes because you every steps take you to success or failures as a wise decision can make you happy and foolish one can make you unhappy to it is good to be careful because we earn money with working hard it is not for wasting, it is not good to through all your money to some kindda investment blindly as some new users use to do, it is good to learn at first and then make decision so this way you will be ready to face the crises properly as you will be prepared for it so be careful don’t ,make blind investments.
Investing your money at a place where you know that you will be able to make some good earning is no doubt the most important thing to do and that you need to be very much careful while making any such kind of decision as making the wrong decision will then result in loss of your money. Invest your money wisely and then do the things in a way which can then help you in having more earning.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:08:36 AM

As stated we need to be very careful before making an investment. Whether it is online or something similar to the common investment schemes. Everything has its own risk a. Do its our duty to go through various terms and conditions provided. A long study could lead to success through investing on the right things.
There is no way that we can deny this fact that we need to invest our money very much wisely and that we need not to invest your money at places where you will not be having any kind of fruitful results. You need to be sure that you have opted the right place and that your money will not be wasted because of investing at that place. You need to stay firm and that you need to put in the bets of your efforts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: