Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:02:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets be careful on what we are investing  (Read 52364 times)
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:24:48 AM

I think we should be very careful and meticulous in investing in criptocurrency.Many investments scam nowadays therefore we need to be extra careful in choosing the right and legitimate one.Just ask your friend who knows how to invest so that they can help you and bring you to the safest place where you can invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FreeOxen

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:15:45 AM

Totally agreed, we must stay vigilant and alert for all possible scams, we don't want to fall victim to them if we can avoid it. The problem is when you meet people who just lead you astray - esp in your first outings into cryptocurrency. Unfortunately whenever there is money involved, there will always be people who will try to take advantage of you.
diger

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:20:17 PM

I completely agree with you! Previously, each ico could gain 100 million in a couple of weeks.Now it can not be done and it's good! Now investors are more vigilant,we are not in 2017.Before I invest in ico I study white paper,team and it is also very important to see them at any conferences .
SteshaScott

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:49:54 PM

I completely agree with you! Previously, each ico could gain 100 million in a couple of weeks.Now it can not be done and it's good! Now investors are more vigilant,we are not in 2017.Before I invest in ico I study white paper,team and it is also very important to see them at any conferences .
It's even more important to see the team somewhere at conferences. Developers should present their product not only in white paper. It is better to see real team than read white paper and look for the catch. For example project Menlo.one has not lauch ICO yet, but its team participate in different conferences.
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:06:21 AM

i rather say lets be careful on where we are investing.
there are so many SCAM ICO now and it is not a joke.
2018 is not a good thing for investors as many team are running with money.
If you are looking for investing of your money into any of the crypto coin and that you have this much of the money in your wallet which you think can then help you in having some good earning, then the most important thing which you have to do is to look for all the possible options and then you have to make the right choice in order to get enough of the profit as investing at the right place will then help you in having enough profit.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:45:40 AM

Read this several minutes ago. We must be vigilant on what we are investing and must do some research or study first if the project that we wanted to join is legit or not. So sad that there are some ICOs who are just making money for their own sake. Because of this issues, people becomes scared of cryptocurrencies and thinks that other cryptos that are legit are scams too.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/denaro-ico-raises-8-7m-and-goes-up-in-smoke/
There are lots of cryptocurrency out there including projects and ICOs and I’m very sure that they are close to a thousand or maybe more than that and many of them are scam (not just many, but most of them) So whatever anyone is doing now they got to be very careful, especially newbies cause they are the ones that fall for these traps and later they will start blaming it on Bitcoin and saying it is a scam.😒
hannahboy

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:06:05 AM

As much as it's important to dyor on any investment., this should not be blown out of proportion. Every business has its own risk, so if you're not prepared for both sides of the risk, you should be trading stocks. Just because it's cryptocurrency, we are expecting a smooth ride all through, every investment comes with its own risks, and cryptocurrency should be be treated like any other
There are many scam coins in the market which are not listed in exchange and investing in those currencies means losing your money. Don’t invest your money in any anonymous coins and select always a reliable and exchange listed coins. there are many Altcoin which are very profitable and the prices are also very low. You can invest in them after checking their projects.
inneveca

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:13:30 AM

The market is a lot of scams. Please select filter information for your own.
Yeah you are right that there are many scams in the market, therefore one should observe the project carefully and then invest in it. I suggest that one should invest only in exchange coins which have credibility in the market. Anonymous coin may destroy your investment. It is important to know where we are investing and what would be future of it.

People always there whose job is only to scam people, if you are going to invest your money in a crypto currency you need to be too much careful, because there are so many scam ICOs and currencies whose aim is only to get money from the people. You need to study the coin first and after that should take a decision.
dams87

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:19:37 PM

All investments have a risk with different levels, not only on cryptocurrecy, not only on a matter of a gold investment has its risks as it is to do the investment to study and learn what we're going to deserve a little more.
scoin9

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 12:42:21 PM

The cryptocurrency ecosystem needs regulations a lot, many ICO's these days are not what they claim to be. Majority of them are fake projects and this has made many would be investors scared of investing in projects they see these days. We all need to do in depth research on the projects we want to invest in before we make the bold move to invest in it.
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

The cryptocurrency ecosystem needs regulations a lot, many ICO's these days are not what they claim to be. Majority of them are fake projects and this has made many would be investors scared of investing in projects they see these days. We all need to do in depth research on the projects we want to invest in before we make the bold move to invest in it.

Agree with this, there's a lot ICO out there and most of them are scam in the future. Many projects that after tokensale/crowdsale/ICO were only aimed to be listed on the exchange and then the project it's self got abandoned. This is why many old tokens were now useless or worthless.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

AmaZixOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 8

AmaZix.com - Professional community management

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 01:29:40 PM

Good, sound advice for anyone new, and anyone not so new in crypto. Almost any project that anyone invested in during the "quiet" period of 2016 or even from the middle of last year would have returned a fair bit of profit to most people, but that lulls you into a false sense of guaranteed profits. Remember the basics of investing, that you only invest what you can afford to lose. And that you should always do your own research.

Of course, it helps to have a list of "pre-screened" projects like we do at AmaZix, where we only partner with projects we feel are viable not just business-wise, but in tokenomics and application. Even so, this is no guarantee of success.

So it's not easy anymore... not that it ever was.

hilawnasaging

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:05:48 PM

You really need to be careful when investing your money. Especially if it will cost you a lot. If it seems suspicious, better not try to risk it. You may doubt at it first, but if it will cost you nothing, well good for you. But if you really insist it, you may suffer the consequences. So better take care of your investment. As much as possible, never invest if you cannot trust the people.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:12:37 PM

I concur that we should watchful in purchasing our contributing ICO's on account of there are times that a few undertakings are fizzled or tricks. That is the reason I exhort that each individual who needs to purchase or put resources into digital forms of money must know to be watchful before purchasing our putting resources into any ICO's. You can know a few hints and methods for knowing whether it is a trick or genuine in by investigating about it and perusing in dialogs. That way you can decrease to be defrauded.
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:10:40 PM

I agree with the fact that one must be very careful when investing in projects. Thoroughly check the project and invest yet a small amount of money since there are very few honest projects now.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:42:28 PM

That goes without saying with the amount of scams and poorly organized programs.
Make research on whatever you plan on investing in. The team, roadmap, track record, product.
KimJonnan

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:04:57 PM

I have given up on investing in any ICO project, although I know that not all ICOs are fake, but I don't want to use my hard-earned money to invest in such projects!
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:21:02 AM

Investing is a very risky part in this kind of industry better to do a research on what you want to invest before you regret later some of ICO's now are scam choose the good one that you want to invest to avoid scam
Cryptocurrency investment is very risky but one thing is clear that aggressive investment gives huge profits also. If you are patient and have the courage to bear this worst situation, crypto investment is the best place for your money. No other business will give you such a big profit as bitcoin but it is obvious that you will to cool if the price does down.
John_Davis

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:53:39 AM

Yeah, it's so sad that people are taking advantage of other people's gullibility and ripping them off. A friend of mine lost a lot of money in an ICO that he didn't do his due diligence on. Even if you research it fully, how can you ever know if it is legit? There's not a lot of validation around now in terms of security. We need a way of actually being able to protect ourselves, like collateral on a loan. There's a reason why banks ask you to declare your assets. They want to be able to come and take them if you don't pay up. Maybe we should have a similar process for ICO's? That way they can put their money where their mouths are.

The problem is, most times the amount of money going into these things is much higher than the net worth of the people behind it.
catubayjhon

Activity: 560
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 08:23:24 AM

Read this several minutes ago. We must be vigilant on what we are investing and must do some research or study first if the project that we wanted to join is legit or not. So sad that there are some ICOs who are just making money for their own sake. Because of this issues, people becomes scared of cryptocurrencies and thinks that other cryptos that are legit are scams too.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/denaro-ico-raises-8-7m-and-goes-up-in-smoke/
Thats right everyone must make a research on a project we want to join or participate.Because in this day more ico's and project can we participate but not all of them are true or legit ico's so aware of this scam icos and dont invest really fast alway make a research and review all the information about the project you participate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: